Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-06-2013, 02:20 AM

"Moonlight is a sugar glider in other words she is most active during the night and she sleeps during the day. I would appreciate it if you did not wake up my only companion." Roxie said to him in a very stern voice as she crossed her arms, narrowing her eyes slightly at the male as she watched him try to hide his yawn behind his hand. She sighed heavily before she moved to follow after him, looking around the hallway as they moved towards the dining hall with the male. "What are we going to be training in?" she finally asked him, her hand clinched slightly as the word training had brought back all the times she had practiced with various family members over simple things that seemed to come in handy now that she is a hunter. She looked at the other hunters as she got her own small breakfast which was mostly fruits, it had been something she started to eat since she got Moonlight as a pet. "Excuse me. Why do i have to change what i am wearing? This is toned down.....and i am no0t going to change what i am wearing." she said to him bluntly as she set her tray down on the table across from him, before she sat down. She took another look around as she noted that everyone was wearing basically the same thing just different colors. She could honestly say that it was rather weird, well not weird just odd, the last place she was in, she could wear whatever she wanted after all they didn't care as long as they trained and were able to hunt in them, then it was all fine in there opinion.

(Angelo: are we still going to do this rp?)

Last edited by Kilia; 04-13-2014 at 11:15 AM..

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn
Send a message via Yahoo to beautiful_psycho

Old 03-09-2013, 03:09 PM

Avril made her way back to where she'd stashed her belongings, rather pleased with the outcome of her hunt. It was satisfying meal wise and she'd even managed to pick up a few bones she'd later use as dagger handles. Avril found herself accumulating more and more recently. She supposed it was good to have extra, especially how often she used them.

Looking towards the sky, Avril realized the sun was just breaking over the horizon. She wold be late for her classes if she didn't hurry. Avril would have to speed all the way back to her apartment, take a quick shower, and change into some decent civilian clothes. Avril tended not to own very much of a "human" wardrobe. It all just felt wrong against her skin, too open. Like she had a shield down.

Before crossing the line of trees dividing her from her stashed belongings, Avril sat in her wolf form, dropped the few bones she'd grabbed from her mouth and closed her eyes. Changing back into her human form now would save her a little more time. Okay, calm yourself completely. Expel all thoughts from your mind. Avril hated the idea of having to change back into her human form. It felt like she was leaving a part of herself behind in the woods. Only when she returned to her true form would she feel complete again.

With an ear splitting crack, Avril's bones shifted and realigned to fit a human's and er fur began to fade, leaving behind her too pale skin. Avril yawned and stood up, stooping down to collect her animal bones. Looking down at herself, Avril realized her bare skin was covered in blood. Her leather motorcycle jacket and pants would cover the blood and her nudity until she reached her "home". Regretting, Avril neared the line of trees and froze. The man from the bar. She could smell him. Now that his sent wasn't masked by alcohol Avril could tell that he was like her. But obviously from a different pack. What on earth could he want with her? A guttural growl escaped Avril's lips, it sounded like it could have belonged to her wolf form. "What to you want?" Avril spat, eyes narrowed, still slightly hidden by a few lingering shadows. She was still naked and wasn't fond of the idea of letting a stranger see her.