xDark_Midnightx
⊙ω⊙
Banned
Send a message via MSN to xDark_Midnightx

Old 04-17-2007, 09:38 PM

It's kinda like poems and such...I still need to find the story..

xDark_Midnightx
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-17-2007, 09:42 PM

They expect me to be everything
Smart
Talented
Friendly
Nice
Even Innocent and mature at the same time
But I can’t
I’m none of those
They’re taking jewels out of ordinary stones
When I don’t do it
They pressure me
To be what they want
As if changing a kitten into a human
is that easy,
They don’t want the real me
But someone fake
A perfect one
Like something magical
I cry inside of me
Mostly because
I can’t do what they ask
Of me
And I know it
They don’t want the real me
They want me to become someone
That I will never be

pearlpanther
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 04-18-2007, 11:28 PM

omg. that was the most beautiful story i have ever heard... it really wants to make me cry... :cry:

xDark_Midnightx
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-19-2007, 02:48 AM

Thank you! ^^

xDark_Midnightx
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-19-2007, 02:50 AM

I'm bored...going to write some random things down...

I'm happy
when u smile
A glance
A look
It makes me glad that I'm there
There's everything that I need in you
Dreams, hopes
and even how the same but different we were
How happy we shall be :)

xDark_Midnightx
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-19-2007, 02:55 AM

Hey ppl on menewsha? I have an essay...well...kinda like a paper I have to do for school...if it's okay...can some ppl tell me the errors that I made? It's due soon, and I really need an A :?

Griffin and the Minor Canon

All heroes should be smart, adventurous and based on what we think a hero should be. There are different types of heroes, often ones we don¡¯trecognize until the very last moment. The Griffin and the Minor Canon are two examples of them. At the end the townspeople saw how the Minor Canon was always there for them and they saw that sight because of the Griffin coming to the town. In Frank R. Stockton¡¯s short story,
the Griffin and the Minor Canon both show how brave they were but in the end, the hero of the story is the Griffin because he showed more then bravery.

One of the ways he showed bravery was having enough courage to show bravery.The Griffin flew all the way to the town where he thought the picture of him existed. He

flew to an unknown place that he never saw before. His great wings were tired, for he

had not made such a long flight in a century or more. (Pg 129, Paragraph 3) The Griffin

was brave to fly all the way to the town, even though he didn¡¯t know what to expect.

Another example was when the Griffin flew into the wilderness to rescue the Minor

Canon.

Then, after hovering over the town for a moment, [The Griffin] gave his tail an angry shake and took up his flight to the dreadful wilds. Then he felt somewhat rested, he went to look for the Minor Canon. He found the young man, weak and half-starved, lying under the shadow of a rock. After picking him up and carrying him to his cave, the Griffin flew away to a distant marsh, where he procured some roots and herbs which he well knew were strengthening and beneficial to man, though he had never tasted them himself. (Pg 143, Paragraph 3)

The Griffin flew into the wilderness to rescue his friend, the Minor Canon. The

possibilities are endless of bad things happening to the Griffin, but he rescued the Minor

Canon anyway, despite the odds that were against him. The Minor Canon was also brave

in different ways.

¡°The poor Minor Canon would rather have his hand cut off than go out to meet an angry
Griffin; but he felt it was his duty to go, for it would be thing if injury should come to the
people of the of the town because he was not brave enough to obey the summons of the
Griffin. So, pale and frightened, he started off.¡±(Page 131 Paragraph 4)

The Minor Canon showed bravery by doing something he did not want to do. All the

other people were afraid of meeting the Griffin, but the Minor Canon was brave enough

to see him. I think the Minor Griffin showed more courage in facing his fears and has

a better chance of being a hero.

The Griffin and the Minor Canon had very different attitudes, and how to reply

to different things. The Griffin is more demanding and is unafraid of practically anything,

having lived more then a century. He is inpatient and says what he thinks.

What is the matter with you all?' cried the Griffin. 'Is there not a man in your town who
is brave enough to speak to me?' 'I think' said one of the laborers, his voice shaking so that his voice could be hardly understood, 'that-perhaps-the Minor Canon-would come.'
'Go call him then!' said the Griffin. 'I want to see him.'?(Pg 130, Paragraph 2-3)

The Griffin has more experience so his attitude would have to be considerate and

thoughtful, way more then someone with only one lifetime. The Minor Canon has a kind

attitude that makes him nice and polite to everyone. There are disadvantages to being

nice to everyone like the Minor Canon is. ¡°What could I do?' cried the [Minor Canon].

'If I should not bring him, he would come himself, and perhaps end by setting fire to the town with his red-hot tail.'?¡±(Pg 132, Paragraph 3) The Minor Canon was being blamed

for something he couldn't say no to and therefore, more people are taking advantage of him and using the Minor Canon for their own selfish needs. A hero has to be strong-willed, someone who would not take no for an answer and fall to saying what else is there to do?

Third, there is the most important step. How much a hero would sacrifice in order o restore peace, help someone else out in situations. The Minor Canon helped the town out or as he thought, by going into the wilderness. Nether less trying to lure the Griffin away from the town. In his mind, going into the wilderness would free the townspeople of the Griffin and restore peace to the town. The Griffin sacrificed his life for the Minor Canon. Even though he wanted to eat the Minor Canon, he did what he thought was best.
The Minor Canon was sent back to his town and had a high office becoming the bishop.The Griffin sacrificed his life for the good of a friend, someone who would sacrifice themselves for the good of others are different and should be a hero in some type or way.How affective the Minor Canon and the Griffin are on the town is the last but not least important thing. They showed different problems and answers to different situations. The Griffin, had more effect coaching the bad kids during church.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself,' said the Griffin. 'Go down to the very tail of the class; and if you are not at the head in two days, I shall know the reason why.' The next afternoon this boy was Number one.?(Pg 139, Paragraph 3-4)

The Griffin didn't use punishment toward the kids, but still managed to get good grades out of the former students of the Minor Canon. Since the townspeople were afraid of the Griffin, he had a kind of power over the townspeople and could command them to do whatever he wanted. The Minor Canon on the other hand, had no control over the town before the Griffin came. The Minor Canon had students who were failing and people used him for their own desires. To add it all up, the Griffin seems to have more heroic qualities and more knowledge. The only thing the Minor Canon seems to have is being kind and he gives too much, in result of him being used.

xDark_Midnightx
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-19-2007, 02:58 AM

"Ellie!" She called, her echoing voice had a impact on the mountain of snow around her. There was nothing she could do, she had lost Ellie forever...a sob begun building up in her.."I should've helped...came along...be like a....a friend." The sad girl got up from the mountain of snow she was sitting on.

>>Story so far...is it okay?<<<

xDark_Midnightx
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-19-2007, 09:23 PM

The girl who was lost...she continued sobbing...was there any way to help out her sister? Her crying subsidded..."I can't cry, crying doesn't help!!!" She remembered a memory of her sister.."come one Leah! Nothing's going to come of harm...just a little puppy."Etrina's light brown hair shined in the sun and bobbed up and down, as if persuading her to. "If you're sure..". Leah cautiously came closer...her green eyes looking everywhere...

xDark_Midnightx
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-19-2007, 10:21 PM

Here's some random sweet things that I found:

Wait for the guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot,who calls you back when you hang up on him,who will stay awake just to watch you sleep,wait for the guy who wants to show you off to all of his friends even when you're in you're sweats,who holds you're hand in front of his friends,wait for the for the one who is constanly reminding you how much he cares for you even though everyone else can see it.

One night a guy & a girl were
driving home from the movies. The boy sensed there was
something wrong because of the painful silence they shared between them
that night. The girl then asked the boy to pull over
because she wanted to talk. She told him that her
feelings had changed & that it was time to move on.
A silent tear slid down his cheek as he
slowly reached into his pocket & passed her a folded note.
At that moment, a drunk driver was speeding down
that very same street. He swerved
right into the drivers seat, killing the boy.
Miraculously, the girl survived. Remembering the note, she
pulled it out & read it.
"Without your love, I would die."

God created men first, cause you always make a rough draft before a masterpiece!

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happend

Some day u'll cry for me like i cried for you � Some day u'll miss me like i missed you � Some day u'll need me like i needed you � Some day u'll love me, but i wont luv you!

It's hard to tell your mind to stop lovin sumone when your heart still does...

guys are like slinkies its always fun to watch them fall down the stairs

*Star light ....Star bright .... where the heck is Mr. Right?*

Fine guys open my eyes, smart guys open my mind but only a sweet guy can open my heart

ITS A GURLS WORLD AND GUYS JUST LIVE IN IT!

*�omewhere There'� �omeone Who Dream� Of Your �mile, And Find� In Your Pre�ence That Life I� Worth While, �o When You Are Lonely, Remember It'� True: �omebody, �omewhere Is Thinking Of You*

Never start frowning because you never know who's falling in love with your smile :-)

~*~One day your prince will come, mine just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is to stubborn to ask for directions~*~

*You can fall from the sky* *You can fall from a tree* *But the best way to fall* *Is in love with me*

xDark_Midnightx
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-19-2007, 10:37 PM

More random stuff:

Don't ever frown because you never know who might be in love with your smile. :-)

The one who makes you cry isn't worth your tears. The one who is worth your tears would never make you cry.

You know you're in love when all you can think about is that one special person and you can't stand to be away from them for more then one second. You miss then even though they're standing right next to you. You fall asleep thinking about them, and dream about them every night.

-:- love was a word I didn't believe
dreams were just a myth
but my belief
of things changed
the day that you found me -:-

xDark_Midnightx
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-22-2007, 12:25 AM

A wonderful dream

Alicia had hazel eyes and black hair. Everyday was the same type of day, no one seemed to like her as a friend and she was invisible in school. Alicia walked slowly home, silently kicking at the small gray pebbles on the sidewalk. The kick was too hard for the small and fragile pebble, on the second kick, the pebble shattered into white dust, as the wind blew away the small particles, she shivered at the thought that was forming.

“I’m just like a pebble” she thought out loud. Hard on the outside, but when her heart is broken two times, she collapses.
As she stopped walking, she saw the dark oak tree looming over her small white house barely letting sunlight escape through her house. She stepped on the marble steps and got out the keys to open the wooden doors. Once inside she dropped her blue back pack upon the carpeted doors with a thud. She walked on the rounding stairway to her
bedroom and slid across the floor and opened the door in one motion. Then she saw the picture with its cracked glass, the picture of her mom and dad, the last photo before her mom and dad were killed in a car crash. A drunk driver had slammed into the car so hard that even the front window glass of their blue black car was cracked open. As she
stared at the photo intently, Alicia remembered her last picnic with her parents and was swept into the photo.

“Over here’s a good place.” Roger, her dad called out to Alicia and her mom. Her mom walked over to the grassy place with its small waterfall. Oscar ran over and peered at the waterfall, the sparkling, clear water was almost too clear to be real to her.

“Nooo!” She screamed as she sank back into reality. Sobbing, she pushed the photo away, the edge of a piece of glass dug into her skin and red blood flowed out of her peachy skin. Alicia cried out of misery, there was no comfort in anyone… she had no friends, and no family. The glass shard cut into her skin and went even deeper, She picked the glass out of her hand and ignored the throbbing pain. She crawled to her king size bed that was a light color and very comfortable. She fell asleep reading a book about happily ever after endings where people are always happy, no one is ever neglected and all people are treated fairly.

When Alicia woke up, light streamed through her window and it
was a bright sunny day. Alicia even felt a little happy thinking of the things that could awaited her. Though her sadness was still in her heart, Alicia felt determined to be happy,

xDark_Midnightx
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-22-2007, 12:32 AM

She was thirteen today, one year had gone by since her parents death, Alicia had no living relatives that were suddenly to jump out and yell “SURPRISE!” or any cousins or siblings to ignore.

Alicia sat down and wondered, what she would do today, perhaps buy a strawberry ice cream cake and hang decorations around her mansion to cheer herself up.
Alicia hesitated at the thought of inviting her ex-friends to her mansion, she had a lot of friends before sadness had over come her. “I will.” She thought hopefully of having some friends again. Alicia called about six friends, and four came. Only one person, her ex-best friend remembered it was her B-day.

“Happy Birthday Alicia!” Her friend Lisa said unexpectantly. The others shifted uncomfortably and looked shyly around. Alicia nodded thanks for the present and said to the others, “That’s okay” I didn’t expect it to be a Birthday Party, I forgot to mention it to you guys. “Open your Birthday Present!”

Lisa said happily. Alicia carefully ripped apart the light pink wrapping paper. She gasped, “Oh my gosh…. Thank you so much!!!” In it was a small digital camera, that Alicia had wanted for years… but never had the courage to bring it up to her parents, before the accident. Alicia and her four friends chatted for hours and ended up having a sleepover. They learned what happened, what had happened to their friendship, and what cheered each other up.

Alicia felt nothing in the world can make her happier, with dreams, friends, and thoughts of the future, it was a perfect day for her.

xDark_Midnightx
⊙ω⊙
Banned

Old 04-22-2007, 02:25 AM

This is a sad little poem...well I dunno..this is a poem I guessed about, but it's not about me or anyone I know..kinda weird how I thought it up

As you stare into the mirror
That reflects the spirit from the soul
You notice a difference

In the way that you appear
The small differences
That is misty and unclear

The negative energy
That is vibrating with every move
The darkness that overpasses the bright light
And fades into the background

Someone wanting to change
Everything about them