ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-04-2015, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the Cheshire Pisces View Post
Well, I was a fairly normal little boy, but flighty.
I loved Popeye Zorro cowboys super heroes&such.
Then I hit puberty & my hormones went crazy.
People including my friends and family started telling me what a great girl I would have been.
I worked hard, gave it all I had to fit in with"the real guys" for 20 plus years. Then I decided just to b me.
I started growing boob's in late puberty but a Dr stopped that with a shot. Soooooo , I had starter boob's.
Lol.... I was a tall cute blue eyed blond W small boob's and out for plumbing.
Still I like women. I never heard of transgender syndrome till I was in my50s but it explained a lot.
Then treatment for depression revealed the mental and physical female issues. Tried hormones shots but all they did was make my feet stink.
Middle age spread and jowls have given me a more normal guy look.
I did have to fight a lot but I was fast and tall so did all right.
I was also a abused child but not sexually. And bullied till I got taller and learned about leverage.
Today. Everything's OK.
I won. I'm not rich, but have what most people really want. A good spouse, &family. A happy home and more than enough of everything. Food, clothes, u know the nessisities plus a little to spare.
If u go to my friends list you'll find some really cool people.
Wow what does your wife think about this ? The people around you that knows what were their expressions on their faces when you told them ? Did they already know from the begining or what?
Feel free to INVITE some friends in my THREAD so we can all have ONE big discussion!! heheh
Your a really strong person, i must say. My brother's gay and he's 5/6 years older then me and when he was 13 years old we all went to NIAGARA FALLS (my dad's side of the family ) in case you don't know it look it up Online it's an amazing place !:)
Anyways so while the entire family was occupied, my brother had a alone time with my dad so he took the chance to tell him then, My dad's respond was exacly in those words.. "Finally you come out"
My brother was stomped the hell out ! Didn't expect my dad to say that.
I wasn't aware at all lol .. i was way to young to have notices anything..
One thing that hurts me about all this is the way I reacted when i found out ..
I completely made him feel discusting and unaccepted, i regret it a lot cause that must of hurt him badly .. What happend was:
We were in the car heading home from Niagara falls and we were4 inside , we had 3 cars rolling , and in the car their was me,my bro my dad and my dad's friend(girl). My brother was talking finally about his boyfriend and shit and i clicked like in the middle of him talking .. he didnt mention names or whatever
"don't know why HE would do something like that after KNOWING him for so long and we were CLOSE" anyways at some point i was just like ..
Wait WTF ? YOUR GAAY ?!
And bro's like <.< yeah ?
my dad was putting gas and i just got out of the car and didn't wanna know nothing .. He felt so bad, shit ...

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 12-04-2015, 06:17 PM

Hello!! I'm a 27 year old mom of two boys! Been married 9 nine years. I am currently seeking my Bachelor's in English, I plan on teaching. I can't wait for my 28th birthday, my 27th year of life has been total crap. More on that if you'd like know.

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-04-2015, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by llonka View Post
Hello!! I'm a 27 year old mom of two boys! Been married 9 nine years. I am currently seeking my Bachelor's in English, I plan on teaching. I can't wait for my 28th birthday, my 27th year of life has been total crap. More on that if you'd like know.
Me being 18 years old you have no idea how fun this might get :P
Mind telling me at what age you had your first ?? Curiusity.
From your short description of yourself, i could tell you've been hellaa responsible
from the begining of your adult hood and you must have an amazing family that backs you up :)
Teaching English is one of the professions i would love to do as well, but my choice of progam i chose, wich i followed my passion, is music(i mastered Ear hearing in Guitar) wich is the instrument i play in, but before i start college, i'm learning the music Lango because i need a SOLID base and to perform any song of my choice to enter the college. Oh and it's not really a college it's an equivilent to a BAC in university.
Aww hope everything will be going PERFECT <3 for 2016 for you ! :)
Yes yes yes !! i wanna know more :)
I'm Tim

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 12-05-2015, 12:04 AM

Hey Scam. what's your favorite color?

---------- Post added 12-05-2015 at 12:04 AM ----------

Never mind. I don't want your favorite color.

Just check your trades.

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-05-2015, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LONGCAT~ View Post
Hey Scam. what's your favorite color?

Never mind. I don't want your favorite color.

Just check your trades.
Thank you for that :) And my favorite color is Green.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 12-05-2015, 12:17 AM

hahaha, I'll keep that in mind! ;3 Glad you like it. We had a mafia themed event not too far back now and I grab extras of event items when I can to redistribute. So how goes?

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-05-2015, 12:51 AM

Everything's going excellente ! Lol my favorite colour is Green but BlackAndGold is my preference in themes and such. lol
What about you ? Tell me about yourself ? ^^

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 12-05-2015, 01:13 AM

I love reds and oranges and pinks and yellows and bright in your face colors, but on Mene I wear mostly whites to fit my persona. Working avatars with color is intimidating for me still but I'm working on it as you can see!

Check your trades again. I couldn't help myself. That mafia event we had I helped pixel a few of the commons, the Riot set included.

I'm still poking at dinner. It turned out really good and goes pretty well with the hard cider I've been drinking. XD

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-05-2015, 01:16 AM

Hahaha oh god are you sure i should accept ? I dont wanna take advantage of the fact that you had a bit to much to drink lmaoo are you suure ? xD

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 12-05-2015, 01:21 AM

Dude I am half a cider into things and I've been eating for most of the time. besides I'm a dick when I'm drunk, a loud dick. XD

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-05-2015, 01:24 AM

Haha alright thanks !:P For my avi tho i'm going for BlackAndGold theme.
I'm a stoner so im handling tonight in a different way lmaoo

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 12-05-2015, 01:28 AM

Never smoked up in my life, and I went to a Science Uni. XD we had three leagued sports teams, soccer, golf, and lumberjacking. XDDD
But drink is fine! I am down with that, I don't drink often but I enjoy cider and beer.

---------- Post added 12-05-2015 at 01:33 AM ----------

Maybe you can find someone willing to trade a black for green? or just hold onto the green for the future?

---------- Post added 12-05-2015 at 01:34 AM ----------

don't make me keep the damn green hat

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-05-2015, 01:36 AM

Nice my favorite drink is Black Licorice Sambuca ;) miuuum
I'm no bum or anything very responsible respectful and smart but i have a few defaults just like ervyone else lol :P
You know what .. i think ill enjoy a casual drink with you !
*Fills glass half full*
Cheers ! lol im really gonna have a drink with you lol

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 12-05-2015, 01:44 AM

18... you must be a canook if you're drinking a drink with me. I'm 27 (soonish) and state-side.
but anyway you put it. Cheers! *drinks the last of the cider*

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-05-2015, 01:47 AM

Ah where i live im totally legal lmao.
But see i'm not drinking vodka or anything sambuca is classy ;)
And i see why it looks odd .. your in late 20's and my late o.o .. 10's ??? loll yeah exacly that wow that doesn't sound normal xP ah what the heck a few sips already entered. hehe

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 12-05-2015, 02:02 AM

I just looked up sambuca and it sounds vile. I can't stand licorice/anise flavored thigns. I will happily sit over here and enjoy the fuzzy feeling from my hard cider.
My bro is 21 and my niece is 20 so I guess there;s that. I don't dwell too m,uch on ages, except when someone tries to out play me. then there is no such thing as a youngun upstaging me on knowing shit. I have a degree in knowing things and a job in telling people things. I win at random knowledge.

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-05-2015, 02:07 AM

I know what you mean, my uncle's my mentor and he's like that.
So i never jump into situations where i don't know where i'm headed i stay in my league because i'm smart, you see. Lol
I don't act i like know something if i don't i prefer asking questions and getting smarter then acting smart and remaining stupid. You know ?
I usally don't like licorice to, only in my sambuca !
My favorite way to have it is flammed and just half a teaspoon of sugar.
I light it myself, i usally never drink on my own. It's just because it's a friday night and i wanted to enjoy one with you since you've been awfully generous :)
You deserve to have some facinating company lol

---------- Post added 12-04-2015 at 09:08 PM ----------

But it doesn't mean i can't tell between a negative comment and a positive one even tho it's hidden.

---------- Post added 12-04-2015 at 09:09 PM ----------

Quick question, how do we pin people ? cause you pin me in here so i can know ?

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 12-05-2015, 02:11 AM

That's me. I enjoy helping others now that I have to behave myself and not troll and start flame wars. XD Something about being a mod and setting good examples.
I'm fairly simple with drinks. Hard cider is best, then certain beers, then maybe wine. and straight hard liquors I tend to stay away from because of experience. Mixed drinks I'm alright with.
Good on you, that kind of living will get you places. I have the mental game of "good idea bad idea" when facing decisions and choices. If you ever need help knowing sciency things like nature and whatnot give me a shout. I'm a park ranger. I know some stuff.

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-05-2015, 02:20 AM

Ill keep that in mind ! I always have questions so knowing someone who'd love to answer them , i sure will do.
I can't really have mixed drinks .. Except for vodka and redbull i could just chug it..
that's my party drink my classy drink is the sambuca and my super drink is wine i usally having wine only with family.
i love to hear advice from everyone, but i only take the one's that really would make a difference for myself in my situation.
How many have you drank so much ? Oh and both items are very nice thank you

---------- Post added 12-04-2015 at 09:21 PM ----------

I'm looking for someone with artistic skills in drawing.
i need a nice character, mafia themed and dark signature picture you know ?
If you know anyone who does this well please let me know !

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 12-05-2015, 02:30 AM

I can draw but its generally not the best for signatures. mostly character or avi-art. and I'm seriously not reliable about it either. I start and never finish things. Poke around in the art shop fourms and see who;s offering what. It helps to have gold to buy art but some people have things in the freebie threads. You can have two accounts max and can earn 250g a day on games per account. Don;t even think of cheating with a third account. and chat, the more you type the more you earn. start up a RP or two. those always keep you chatting and creating stories.

I drank more in college but I knew my limits, went past them twice with not so bueno turnouts. But I have fast metabolism and luckily have never suffered a hangover.

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-05-2015, 03:03 AM

Alright so i went and check out the pricing and it's at 2k/5k about i never even had that in my account so far so i could wait for giving my money away to someone lol..
And im aware of the daily gold earning, im the champion in spaceinvader its like my job on mene lol
I could make a new account just for gold ?

---------- Post added 12-04-2015 at 10:06 PM ----------

RP's aren't really my type of thing ive never really been in one don't really know how it works or how to even start one up. have you ever done one ?

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Old 12-05-2015, 03:20 AM

yes, but mind you can only have two accounts. I have a second one but he's just storage space. Holds most of my gold. Most people use them as a bank to hold gold until they have what they need for questing, I just load it up because I feel strange having more than 10k on my main account. I haven't played any of the games in years, my computer tends to crash mid game. So yeah. two accounts a main and a mule.

I enjoy RPs but usually flake out on my partners because of my RL schedule. I enjoy fantasy and sci-fi, and pseudo-modern rps. Think every day things but with elements of fantasy and monsters thrown in. It's basically story building but as characters.

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-05-2015, 03:24 AM

Ah okay it's story telling .. How long does it take to gather up 10k ?

---------- Post added 12-04-2015 at 10:26 PM ----------

nevermind i just answered my own question, just by playing till the max of my daily gold earnings with two accounts will take me 20 days

Last edited by ScamTheMan; 12-05-2015 at 03:27 AM..

kelseydee
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-05-2015, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScamTheMan View Post
Wow what does your wife think about this ? The people around you that knows what were their expressions on their faces when you told them ? Did they already know from the begining or what?
Feel free to INVITE some friends in my THREAD so we can all have ONE big discussion!! heheh
Your a really strong person, i must say. My brother's gay and he's 5/6 years older then me and when he was 13 years old we all went to NIAGARA FALLS (my dad's side of the family ) in case you don't know it look it up Online it's an amazing place !:)
Anyways so while the entire family was occupied, my brother had a alone time with my dad so he took the chance to tell him then, My dad's respond was exacly in those words.. "Finally you come out"
My brother was stomped the hell out ! Didn't expect my dad to say that.
I wasn't aware at all lol .. i was way to young to have notices anything..
One thing that hurts me about all this is the way I reacted when i found out ..
I completely made him feel discusting and unaccepted, i regret it a lot cause that must of hurt him badly .. What happend was:
We were in the car heading home from Niagara falls and we were4 inside , we had 3 cars rolling , and in the car their was me,my bro my dad and my dad's friend(girl). My brother was talking finally about his boyfriend and shit and i clicked like in the middle of him talking .. he didnt mention names or whatever
"don't know why HE would do something like that after KNOWING him for so long and we were CLOSE" anyways at some point i was just like ..
Wait WTF ? YOUR GAAY ?!
And bro's like <.< yeah ?
my dad was putting gas and i just got out of the car and didn't wanna know nothing .. He felt so bad, shit ...
I've never really talked about it with anyone except boo and my one sister. My daughter figured it out on her own. They're cool. No one else needs to know.
Like most trans people I have a compatible spouse and live a heterosexual relation ship.

ScamTheMan
~7uckySeven~

Old 12-05-2015, 03:29 AM

Okay i see, How've you been ? I had a feeling you were a bit upset for some reason..
I was afraid for that.

---------- Post added 12-04-2015 at 10:34 PM ----------

Oh longcat i love your signature !!

---------- Post added 12-04-2015 at 10:58 PM ----------

I started my quest THREAD, it's called "Questing for .."
Feel free to go check it out :)