[RFIM]
Clever Girl

Old 04-18-2014, 12:20 PM

All Jarred Up

A place for Kitten Little, Velo, RFIM, or whatever the hell she's calling herself today to record some memories.

I don't suppose this will ever be directed at anyone in particular, other than myself.
So, if anyone out there is stalking, just FYI. I'm talking to myself. >_>

Starting this a bit late, I suppose! That's mostly due to the fact that I started Menewsha later in the year though.

Anywhosy whatsy! On to the recording of the happenings of the life of a confused raptor kitten.

Edit: A tiny little edit to add that it's totally okay to comment/chat/ask whatever in this thread!

Last edited by [RFIM]; 04-22-2014 at 04:12 PM..

[RFIM]
Clever Girl

Old 04-18-2014, 12:29 PM

Friday April 18th

First entry, woohoo!
Hello little Memory Jar!
Hopefully I will have some good little memories to shove into you.

Okay first things first.
I suppose I had a first date last night!
It was kind of not-datey, and I'm not entirely positive if I feel like it's all going to work out in the romantic way.
But still, I got out there and met someone new and cool who is a lot like me and didn't freak the total ever living hell out and actually brought myself to a bar and spent time with someone who wanted to spend time with me!
So go me! Further updates to come on that whole situation, hopefully.

Other good things:
-Three day weekend oh yessss
-New fridge and new water heater this Monday!
-Maybe gonna plant some flowers at the house yes??
-HOUSE yes house is great news currently. Since this is the first entry, I can go ahead and wiggle excitedly and record the massive awesomeness that this year came with - owning a freaking house! Probably one of my better decisions, ever.
-Also, currently, things are going pretty damn awesome with the BF. Getting along and being all happy lovey-dovey first time home owners and whatnot.
-I need to get back to work now. If you're ever re-reading this, me, GET BACK TO WORK! I know you're slacking, I know me.

[RFIM]
Clever Girl

Old 04-22-2014, 04:09 PM

Tuesday April 22nd

/knuckle crack/
Time for the second entry!
I had actually hoped to put in an entry every single day, but life has been so busy!
Which is really good. C:

Some lovely things recently:

-New refrigerator! Cold food! YAYYY! Warm orange juice was like the worst thing ever.
-New water heater and got to see my good friend who came to install it. I can never get over the gratitude I have for him coming out and bringing hot water into the house. He's such a sweet person and I could just cry at how generous he is.
-Easter was good! I got some totally cute coupons from my boyfriend, which he hid in pretty eggs all around the house! It was really fun to find them, and although he didn't have time to buy stuff, I think the coupons for favors and fun times are way better. <3
-Easter dinner was good too. It was worrisome with the whole vegan aspect, but I think it helped everyone realize that it's really not that difficult to do vegan foods, and that they can be yummy too!
-Oh, we told boyfriend's parents about the house on Sunday! They came over and really liked the place, so I'm glad that it all worked out and that they know what's up in our lives now.
-I came up with names for the ratties! My girls will be Rhea and Theia! I'm so friggin stoked to have them, they'll be a whole barrel of fun. :3

Theia:

Rhea:

Overall, it's been a really good past couple of days!
I wrote before about my date and although I don't think things will work out between her and I, I can still be happy that I tried and whatnot. Plus I learned a lot about what I can actually manage in my life right now.

[RFIM]
Clever Girl

Old 04-24-2014, 03:38 PM

Thursday April 24th

I should be getting some more pictures of Rhea and Theia today and I am the most happy about that hehe!

I thought it was really funny, a meat saleslady came to my door last night and tried to sell me steaks with a free chicken. XD I was like "Uhh thanks, but we don't eat meat here?!"
I just thought that was entertaining. Plus our first solicitation at the house haha! :D

I got a good night's sleep last night too, which hasn't happened for a hot minute. Been to busy trying to take care of stuff all the time!

I won round 2 of steelmagghia's picture game yesterday too!

Work is still being a big pain in my rump, but at least after work I'm getting my hair cut. It's been about ten trillion years since I got a haircut and I am extra stoked because that means I can dye my hair this weekend! :D I miss my hair being fresh and pink. ;o

Oh and we got the fire pit and new fire ring all set up last night. It looks so pretty and I can't wait until we can have our first bonfire.

Maybe we can finally get the garage organized too. That really needs to be done. Hopefully that will be a positive entry for tomorrow. XD