Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-13-2007, 07:08 AM

Chu~
xD
Seito chan has striked again! x3 This time this round robin is between me and *drum roll* KALE!

Everyone give a round of applause!! *claps*
Our lucky victims? Hikage and Kait! (again!) you some of you readers might remember from RR Moonlight Dancing (between me and Aliena) xD
So sit back enjoy, and I'll get started! xD

Don't know what Round Robin is?
Check Here
A guide to what Round Robin is~

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-13-2007, 07:09 AM

• In 525,600 minutes
    In 8760 hours
    In 365 days
    In 52 weeks
    In 12 months
    In 1 year

In Daylights
    In Sunsets
    In Midnights
    In Cups of Coffee
    In inches
    In miles
    In laughter
    In strife

How do you measure a year?

If you had one year to live, how would you live? Would you go outside, run in the rain and sky, laughter to your heart’s content and just live life to its fullest? Would you sit inside, watching those more fortunate then you, wasting what little time you had remaining?

Hikage Rane had to make that decision. For 19 years she had struggled to live, to wake up each morning. Today, her doctor had inform her that they had done all they can and that she had at best, one year to live.

Her father had been furious. Here he was, the richest man in the entire city and nothing could help his only daughter. For Hikage, it crushed her. Hikage had always been a shy girl. The death of her mother at an early age and her sickness made her fearful of people.

So she sat, in a hospital bed looking out the window watching the birds fly away in the distance. Her daily checkup had just finished and like usual nothing had improved. Hikage wondered what she would do next. One year to live… and so many things left undone.

“Hmm, pretty girls like you shouldn’t be moping like that.”

Hikage looked up to see a boy her age with bright green eyes smiling at her. He waved his hand and a rose appeared. “I’m Kait,” he said, offering the rose to her. “So… who are you?”

Hikage had no idea that this boy was going to change her whole outlook on life.

Rusalka
(。☉౪ ⊙&...
Send a message via MSN to Rusalka

Old 08-16-2007, 05:27 AM

The room was dazzlingly bright with sunlight pouring in through the windows and the only sounds were the tick of a clock near on the nearby wall and the sound of birds singing their beautiful songs. All went unnoticed though as Hikage stared at the strange boy who called himself Kait.

She wasn't good with taking compliments, in fact there were few times she could remember anyone who wasn't her father giving her a compliment but yet she could still not help but blush as she tentatively took the proffered rose. Actually she wasn't good around people either and she debated over what to say to the boy or to completely ignore that the boy even said something even though she already accepted the rose.

"Okay, so you shall remain nameless!" Kait said in a cheerful voice not phased at all by the girl's silence. He sometimes had that effect on people and he supposed one would find it quite odd for someone to come into their room and start flattering them out of no where!

"No.. no..." Hikage said hurriedly breaking her gaze from Kait and suddenly noticed the nice day outside once more. She wondered what it would be like to be able to spend a day outside without people fussing and just have a normal day to herself. "My name is Hikage..."

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-16-2007, 07:15 AM

(second post and we already have 3 readers? O.o Assuming one is you and one is me... *points to the poll* wow... O.o Wonder who they are)

Kait smiled brightly at her. "Hikage huh? That's a pretty name. You fit right into beautiful day outside."

Hikage stared at him, looking at him questioningly. Kait, noticing her look, said, "Your name means Sunlight in Japanese doesn't it?"

Hikage chuckled. "Well yes... but it's not common for people to know that."

Kait laughed. "Well I'm a weird guy like that. So why are you here today Hikage? I got dragged here for my yearly check up by my mom." He shuddered. "They insisted on giving me shots. Man I hate those... they hurt like hell you know?"

"It's a long story," she said weakly. She didn't really want to tell a complete stranger that she only had a year to live. Of course there was always that slim hope that they would find a cure by then, but she knew not to count her eggs before they hatched.

Kait tilted his head, studying her carefully. "Well," he said cheerfully. "Are you done with whatever reason why you're here?"

Hikage nodded. They had just finished her check up and could leave whenever she wanted. Of course she was supposed to call Denmri to pick her up... but she hadn't yet.

"Great!"

Kait grabbed her arm, pulling her out of her chair. "Let's go get some ice cream then! My treat."

Hikage stared at him as if he had grown an extra head. This boy was the strangest person she's met!