Kira Bella
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Kira Bella

Old 07-16-2007, 08:27 AM

Seito-chan has given me a great idea to not only pass my time, but also learn how to improve my craptastical writing skills.

I will be doing a 100 theme drabble, and I just happened to find a freash one in this thread.

Please, tell me how I am doing. Comments are totally loved. I want to know what I can do to be better at story telling. It will help me with my artwork as well.
(Don't ask, I am just that weird xD)

Also -

I like to USE the word, in the story. Not just make the story about that word. All my storys seem to connect o___o

Kira Bella
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-16-2007, 08:41 AM

Ok, this is the list.
I will bold each one when I finish it. And the number of the page that I post it on will be next to it. <3

1. Morning
2. Noon
3. Afternoon
4. Twilight
5. Midnight - Page 1
6. Winter
7. Spring
8. Summer
9. Autumn
10. Seasons - Page 1
11. Minutes
12. Hours
13. Days
14. Months
15. Years
16. Red
17. Orange
18. Yellow
19. Green
20. Blue
21. Violet
22. Gold
23. Black
24. White
25. Gray - Page 1
26. Rainbow
27. Colorless
28. Too big
29. Too small
30. Just right
31. Fire
32. Water
33. Wood
34. Metal
35. Earth
36. Air
37. Sun
38. Moon
39. Stars
40. Planet
41. Sunshine
42. Clouds
43. Rain
44. Lightning
45. Snow
46. Laughter
47. Love
48. Tears
49. Fury
50. Despair
51. Smiles
52. Determination
53. Content
54. Hello
55. Good-bye - Page 1
56. Breakfast
57. Lunch
58. Dinner - Page 1
59. Tea
60. Snack
61. Sight
62. Sound
63. Scent
64. Touch
65. Taste
66. Past
67. Present
68. Future
69. Forever
70. Never
71. Bedroom
72. Pool
73. Garden
74. Bath
75. Balcony
76. Promises
77. Regrets
78. Hopes
79. Dreams
80. Thoughts
81. Boy
82. Girl
83. Man
84. Woman
85. People
86. Friends
87. Teammates
88. Lovers
89. Rivals
90. Enemies
91. Prophecies
92. Destinies
93. Healing
94. Beauty
95. Betrayal
96. Growing
97. Intelligence
98. Skill
99. Waiting
100. Innocence

Kira Bella
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-16-2007, 09:10 AM

Word: Midnight.
Number: 5
Main Chara(s): Lillyen.
--------------------------
"Hello? Please, is anyone there?"

Lillyen looked around frantically, her eyes blind in the sudden darkness of the room. Her hands searched for her fallen lamp in fluttery motions, and she yelped in pain with her fingers brushed the still-hot glass of her shattered lantern.

Nervously she stood, clutching the folds of her skirts with one hand, as she placed the other on the cool wood paneling of the walls. Feeling her way down the dark hall, she counted her steps, wondering why the dark was so engulfing, and chilling, in a house that she had lived in since she was a child.

"Damn-it Nathen, why did you leave now..." she grumbled as she finally found the door knob at the end of the hall, wrenching it open, only to be momentarily blinded by the crisp cool moonlight, that was streaming threw the elm trees.

"See, you still girl? There is nothing to be scared of" she said to herself as she looked up into the midnight sky. Sighing, she turned and locked the coridor behind her. "Nothing... for now".

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 07-16-2007, 09:19 AM

cute!
xD

it's a great drabble so far! xD

Kira Bella
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-16-2007, 09:32 AM

Word: Seasons
Number: 10
Main Chara(s): Lillyen (Main), Alex (Courtier), Anna (Maid)
-----------------------------

As Lillyen walked towards the manor, she absently played with the master key, running her smooth fingers along the cool metal. She has always wondered why the metal that her grandfathers keys were cast in, never got warmer then room temperature. They always were cold, no matter what the weather was.

"Misses Lillyen! Misses Lillyen! There be someone at the front, miss. . . He won't go 'way either! Says' he anit movin' if he don't see ya." Anna looks ruffled as she said the last part. She has been the head maid at the manor since the girl had been born, and she never had liked her suitors. Neither had the girl, or she would have settled down by now.

At twenty and one, she was almost out of marriage reach, and Anna knew that the misses had no wanting for a man. She would rather spend the nights with her books, and the seasons with her plants. A man would only muddle up her life, or so she proclaimed.

"It is that Mister Conner, fellow again ma'am. What would you like me to do?" Anna asked with a grin. She had been asked many a time to get rid of men folk in some of the most brazen ways imaginable. Being over six feet in height, and three hundred pounds in weight, she was no fairy. And this manor was hers as much as the white folk, and she had been told this by the lord him self, Nathen Nobel.

"Pay him no mind Anna. I will see to his childish needs. What he needs at this hour is beyond me. And I will tell him so, and send him on his way, either on foot, or on his arse!

nocturnal miyu
(。・ω・&...

Old 07-16-2007, 09:50 AM

as i posted on the other thread, there seems to be some grammar and spelling mistakes... some look intentional, some doesn't... you might want to proofread a bit... :)

but other than that, it seems to be going well... =)

Kira Bella
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-16-2007, 10:26 AM

Word: Gray
Number: 25
Main Chara(s): Lillyen, Alex, Anna

Marching up the back stairs, Lillyen fixed a look on her face of pure boredom. Sighing quietly, she opened the door and came face to face with the nervious wreck before her.

"Hello Alex". She drawled.

"Lillyen! What took you?! That maid of yours wouldnt let me in. . . I was worried! Why are you not in your nightgown, you should be asleep." he said in a loving tone. She felt her eye twitch, but kept the bored look on her face. Some men just would not take no for an answer. "I mean a lady would not be wea-"

"What I wear is NOT your business, Mr. Conner. And if you don't mind, it is too late for me to be bothering with you at this hour. I have a reputation to keep clean you know." She looked at him with her gray eyes sparkeling with anger, moving to shut the door.

"Lillyen! Why are you being so rude? You know that I am only here to keep you safe!" Alex said doefully. He moved to enter the door and was stopped by a glare from Lillyen.

"Well fine! What will people say tomorrow, when you wouldnt even let me in the house!" he huffled, slamming his hat upon his head, and walking briskly towards his carriage.

"IT ISNT YOUR HOUSE TO COME INTO!" she yelled at his back, slamming the door in his responce.

"Men... I hate them all. Even the good ones have problems."

nocturnal miyu
(。・ω・&...

Old 07-16-2007, 12:05 PM

that last comment is SOOOOO true... lol... XD

Kira Bella
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-16-2007, 12:07 PM

Word: Good-Bye
Number: 55
Main Chara(s): Lillyen, Aeris (Sister), Anna

Riiiiiiing.

"Oh god.. what do they want at THIS hour?" Lillyen grumbled, as she rolled out of her canopy bed, her warm feet hitting the cold floor.

"ANNA!!!" she yelled, as she dawned a yellow sundress, and tying the matching ribbons into her hair, trying and failing to look ready.

"ANNA CAN YOU GET THE DOOR?!" she called again, quickly running down to the first floor, checking that all the toys from the pets had been placed in hiding. The last thing she needed was her family talking about her pets and the need to get rid of them.

"LILLYEN! Oh darling you look dreadful!" came the cry that made her shivver, despite the daytime warmth.

"Oh... Adrian.. How good to see you again. Which husband have you brought this time?" she asked sweetly, knowing that her sister's weakness for men was a major catch in her self loving attitude.

"Very funny, SIS. How about your lack of husbands?" Adrian replyed with a sneer. She hated her sister for having not only the looks, but also the fortune. She had to scrape by with what ever she got from her devoriced husbands.

"Anyway my dear, I just wanted to tell you goodbye. I am going to go live with Mama in the Ton. You should come too. Thats why I am here... Only .. Oh, you would have to leave your darling little house, and maid. But we cant have that can we. I mean, what ever will you do? Men? Talking in a civalized matter? Elegance? HA. You could never fit in with us."

She tore her down, hitting everything she knew about her sister. To her dismay, it hardly fazed her.