8. Music
9. Pokemon
10. Bug

And adding.

Kitmew
Pirate

Old 08-05-2007, 09:19 PM

1. Snow

Kana sighed as she looked out the castle tower. Snow was falling heavily, drifting by in a flurry. No stopping, no going back. Just going on with the flow. Could I ever go on with the flow of life as a noble lord's daughter? I am told to hold up the Sword for Windia, the lasting gem of hope. The sword of courageous actions. She looked at her small sword on her silver thin necklace. It gleamed of the proudness in her father's eyes, when she was told she was the one who could bring the sword to life, the hope and happiness of others. Of her kingdom. As Kana looked at it, she knew she would. She was the destined one. The one who would do it.

Kitmew
Pirate

Old 08-05-2007, 09:26 PM

2. Stars

Her eyes shone as brightly as stars, when she was born. They named her Juliet. Juliet was a shy girl in person, but when it came to night, and the twilight zone, one would be caught in her spell. As the moon shone, her hair would glimmer and shine, blending in with the night sky. She sang better then anyone, and could have sung down the stars if she tried. The stars loved her dearly and twirled amongst her. She was a girl of the stars. Daughter of them. The stars of the twilight zone.

Kitmew
Pirate

Old 08-05-2007, 09:35 PM

3. Leaves

"Leaves may flutter aghast but you shall not worry..." Eleanor sang sweetly to the old japanese maple tree outside her shrine. The maple leaves twirled down at her. The color of scarlet and crimson became the land around her. We do not worry, for you always care for us. The tree whispered back at her, in reply. Eleanor looked up in surprise and laughed. It was rare to have a tree talk to others, very few fire elves were given the chance to. Eleanor shook her fiery red hair and rubbed her piercing light green eyes. "Did you just speak to I? One of the fire elves of ancient history?" The maple tree laughed quietly and shook its branches, scattering more flurries of scarlet and crimson leaves to the damp earth. It did not make another sound again. The child smiled and hummed, Thou you who whispered in my ear, I never again may hear, but will always sing to the leaves and the autumn fall.

Kitmew
Pirate

Old 08-05-2007, 09:56 PM

4. Sword

The lone warrior knelt down as the moonlight shone its reflection at the glistening pinkish fogged pool. the pool's water was a luminescent color of the crystal ball type of fog, swirling mysteriously around. The warrior stepped into the pool with surprise, it was luke warm. He swam slowly and steadily with his eyes on his knighted possession he was to receive. He came to it and pointed it up to the heavenly night sky. It was a sword. It gleamed in the moonlight and was swift and light as a feather of a phoenix. The warrior stabbed himself through his plate of armor with shaky hands, the sword glowed with a blue light and luminated him. He took it out slowly, and saw there was no mark or pain or such injuries to a wounded person. The sword gave a twinkle of smugness and then stopped its illuminationed light. It was back to normal. Just a sword.