creeepyzombieee
Cree-Z

Old 03-09-2015, 11:33 PM

;; welcome to Quindecim ;;

You don't remember anything.
Your mind is blank.
The elevator doors open before you.
A long corridor stretches ahead of you.
At the end of the corridor a man stands behind the bar.
He puts a glass down and bows.

"Come on in,
Welcome to Quindecim.
"

Last edited by creeepyzombieee; 03-10-2015 at 12:22 AM..

creeepyzombieee
Cree-Z

Old 03-09-2015, 11:44 PM

;; a word from our host ;;

After death, humans go to either heaven or hell. But for some, at the instant of their death, they arrive in Limbo, a bar attended by a mysterious bartender. He/She challenges those sent to the Death Game, wherein they wager their lives and reveal their true natures. The Bartenders themselves are the ultimate arbitrators of who wins and who loses, who will go to heaven and who will go to hell.

There are many levels of Limbo. Some for single deaths, some for those who die at the same time as another. Sometimes friends, sometimes enemies. Sometimes even complete strangers.
Every level is different, some appearing Japanese style and some appear more modern and Americanised but they all serve the same purpose, judgement. Every Bartender is also different but don't be fooled, they are not Human. They do not give in to pleading and begging and will do whatever it takes to help them judge those playing.

link to ooc ;; clickie

Last edited by creeepyzombieee; 03-10-2015 at 12:21 AM..

creeepyzombieee
Cree-Z

Old 03-09-2015, 11:56 PM

;; the rules of the game ;;

Now the way that this is going to work is we will have at least 4 or 5 Bartenders that will be ongoing characters but we are also going to be having participants of the games themselves, meaning humans who died and been sent to a bar.

rule o1 ;; Follow all of Mene's rules.
rule o2 ;; Be nice.
rule o3 ;; Violence and shit-talking is encouraged, for example smashing someones head into an arcade machine, but please discuss it with the person you are interacting with first. I don't want a whole heap of fighting and people complaining because they didn't want that.
rule o4 ;; You can't always win. If you are in control of a Human, be prepared to lose every once in a while. The Bartenders will be influencing the games however they feel so don't be surprised if your game suddenly takes a wrong turn for your character.
rule o5 ;; In regards to memory wipes, I'm leaving the recollection of Humans memories to their puppetmasters. The idea is that a Human will regain some of his or her memories as the game goes on, influencing how they play and what they remember. I'd prefer memories of how Humans die to be revealed towards the end of the set games to build tension.
rule o6 ;; Bartenders already know a general gist of who your Human characters are and already know how they died and so forth.
rule o7 ;; You can join other users and make pairs of characters such as a husband and wife who have to play each other.
o8 ;; If I need anymore rules I will post them here but I will be posting a Q&A post in the OOC to help answer any questions.

Last edited by creeepyzombieee; 03-10-2015 at 12:06 AM..

creeepyzombieee
Cree-Z

Old 03-10-2015, 12:00 AM

;; the bartenders ;;

These will be our set Bartenders.
If you have in fact watched Death Parade then feel free to use characters from the show.

Character Name:
Years as a bartender:
Position: (they can be an assistant to another Bartender or a general Bartender)
Bio: (just a small description of your bartender and what their bar looks like and if they have any powers that they can use)
Appearance: (can be anime or real life)

Nona

Last edited by creeepyzombieee; 03-10-2015 at 12:20 AM..

creeepyzombieee
Cree-Z

Old 03-10-2015, 12:03 AM

;; the players ;;

I wont be listing full bios for the players in this thread as they will not always be in the RP.
Users can create as many Humans as they like and if they wish they can use only Humans and not create a Bartender.

Character Name:
Character Age:
Bio: (just a small description of your humans life, death and any secrets that you might reveal to help the Bartenders out)
Appearance: (can be anime or real life)

creeepyzombieee
Cree-Z

Old 03-10-2015, 12:04 AM

;; any reservations ;;

just saving this spot.

creeepyzombieee
Cree-Z

Old 03-10-2015, 12:05 AM

;; any reservations ;;

and this one.

ryuk2212
*^_^*

Old 03-10-2015, 01:03 AM

so can I be a bartender this sounds very interesting

creeepyzombieee
Cree-Z

Old 03-10-2015, 01:04 AM

(( well PM me your profile and please post in the OOC ))