Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 06-24-2009, 06:15 PM

lol hello guys.. wall o text doom in here.. lol it feels like home >.< Fizi and Kat do it in all my threads. :)

I see there was talk of art, boyfriends, sad/happy moods and their triggers, school, nursing, dream homes.... all kinds of good stuff..look at me I read the text walls..lol I missed you guys sorry I was gone so long it was a really long day yesterday and I fell into bed when I got home and slept forever..lol >.<

Hyda
Gamer Chick

Old 06-24-2009, 06:18 PM

Haha, sorry about the wall of text doom Ivvy. )': -tacklehugggg- <33

lol You actually read all of that? I'm pretty impressed. o-: I don't think hardly anyone would have done that.

I missed you tooooo~ I couldn't wait to come back here lol x3 And you needed the sleep 'cause you worked really hard. (-:

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 06-24-2009, 06:23 PM

lol Yeah I am use to text walls. As Fizi said we do it all the time...lol
nd yesterday was crazy on here and I took my sons swimming and to cook out. >.< It was a draining day so after the swim workout and food I just wanted to snooze. >.< It was a good sleep though. And my friend J got me some cute green and black striped arm warmers. :) I loves them they are so green. :D

Hyda
Gamer Chick

Old 06-24-2009, 06:25 PM

Ah, yeah. x33 Text walls can be fun~!
Oh wow.. Did you have a good time at least? lol I bet that did wear you out... I've babysat a few times and had to entertain them by swimming and everything.. and by the end of the day I would collapse in my bed. xD
Good, you enjoyed your sleep /and/ got an awesome gift. I loves arm warmers. :3 Is green your favorite color? :3

Edit: If anyone knows someone who is selling the Order Armor thing, please let me know. D': I'm having a hard time finding anything in the exchange.

Stardragon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-24-2009, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyda View Post
Welcome back, Stardragon. (I just got back too). x3 Geez... that's crazy hot. =_=' I can't stand the heat, but I live in a place where it gets fairly hot over the summer. I'm glad the ac was recently fixed but... wow. -patpat- )':
Thank you. I have central air. I love the heat. I live in Missouri. We get the muggy and dry heat Florida, The Gulf Of Mexico,Desert Southwest,The Pacific,Baja California,and The Gulf Of Cortez.

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 06-24-2009, 06:35 PM

Lol yeah I have 3 little boys all under 5 years old. >.< They had a blast swimming and playing then we grilled hot dogs.. so when the got home they crashed and so did I. :) Yes green is my favorite color. >.< I should show you a pic of what I am wearing..lol I have on a green shirt green armwarmers, and little green satin bows in my hair.. I am a dork but hey I like it..lol

And Order armor is a prize in my avatar contest you should enter for a chance at them. :)

Hyda
Gamer Chick

Old 06-24-2009, 06:41 PM

Stardragon: How cool, I live in Missouri/Kansas, depending which household I want to be in. x_x (mom's or dad's). So I know the kind of heat. x3

Ivvy: Aww... that's so awesome. (": Kids are amazing, I want some of my own someday, but I'm just 19. D': Durn my age. lol. Aw and you all crashed at the same time.

Haha, I doubt you looked dorky. (: I used to put a red bow in my hair. x33

O: Well.. I could try to win. xD If not, it would still be fun to have participated. -goes to check out the avatar contest-

Edit: Shower time. (: I will be back~!

Last edited by Hyda; 06-24-2009 at 06:49 PM..

Stardragon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-24-2009, 06:56 PM

I love BQ/grilling hot dogs. @Hyda Cool. I remember spending a few weeks down in Osceola and the Scout Camp near Truman Lake.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-24-2009, 07:04 PM

Sorry, sorry. ^^; I kinda forgot we're in public thread. Turned in little chat world. D: We can take it to PMs from now on. xD I probably will PM reply to that post, Hyda. ^^;;;

I am abck after waking up at 7pm (I went to bed about 8am) and then going out and stuff. <3 My head's spinning a little though so I am all fuzzly randomly thinking/

Stardragon
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-24-2009, 07:07 PM

Hey sadrain.What's new? Later Hyda.

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 06-24-2009, 07:27 PM

Aww Hyda.. you will have kids one day. I had my first son at 20. :) I will be 25 this July.

@ Star.. hey you!

@ Rainy.. aww no problem I chat like that in all of my threads and it is fine for you to do the same. I like to see people actually post long. I mean gold for you and good conversation!

Sorry I went poof I was finishing an order. >.<

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-24-2009, 07:28 PM

Hello stardragon. ^^ My day has been rather nice. Thank you for asking. And yours? <3

Edit: IVVY. Hi! I saw keepsake, gonna post there! THANK YOu. And still, it probably felt weird to read about our lives like that. D8

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 06-24-2009, 07:41 PM

lol Nahh not really Fizi and Kat became my good friends because we text walled like that..lol
And hey see this event has made the old and the new users come together and get to know each other. >.<

Hyda
Gamer Chick

Old 06-24-2009, 07:41 PM

I'm back, sorry it took so long. xD

Star: Oh cool~! I think I've actually been there before.. it sounds very familiar.

Ivvy: I hope so. I blame my soft heart. Whenever I see someone with kids I just melt. xD But I want to wait till I get my own place and have money to actually take care of my child. (-:

RAINY. <33

Edit: I liked that this event brought us all together, you're right Ivvy. (: It's neat to see the things that can make people open up to each other and become friends. <3

Last edited by Hyda; 06-24-2009 at 07:45 PM..

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 06-24-2009, 07:48 PM

@ Hyda.. lol yeah see you are doing it the smart way. So many just jump in and then don't take care of the kids they make. :) You will be a good mom. :)

And yeah this event is bringing together a lot of people. I have even gotten to know a lot of mods and admins that I never really knew before. So its pretty awesome. :)

Hyda
Gamer Chick

Old 06-24-2009, 07:51 PM

Aww x3 Now I'm all embarrassed lol!~ Yeah, it's tempting, but I want to keep the best interests of my potential child at heart. My mom already has a full house, and adding another would make it even more difficult. :) I hope I will be a good mom. I've taken some family and child care classes (I got the highest grade in my class with the take home baby thing, lol I didn't want to give it back xD Even if it was electronic).

:)~! I've gotten to know quite a few people as well. I talk to you all the most in here though, since I can't multitask xD. & I'm glad you've gotten to meet a lot of new people. (: It enriches the Mene experience.

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-24-2009, 07:52 PM

Aw, okay. x3 I just need to clear ym head a bit before getting in serious chatting. I feel like half asleep all the time. AND I am trying to face old demons so I am kinda distracted. Sorry all. D:

Hyda, you will be wonderful mom. <3 You are careful and lsiten well and pay attention to others. <3 And you are wise. x3 You give good advices. Any kid would love mom like you. XD

Hyda
Gamer Chick

Rainy, is everything ok..? )': I'm worried now... </3

stormiie
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via Yahoo to stormiie

Goood Evening everyone (:

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 06-24-2009, 07:54 PM

@ Hyda.. lol I did the best on the take home baby thing back in school as well..lol

And I know you will do it right when the time comes

@ Rainy.. you have been thinking too much again. >.< You and I seem alike in that area. I do it a lot and it can get to you.

I hope you feel better love.

@ Stormiie... hey love how ish you doing?

Hyda
Gamer Chick

Old 06-24-2009, 07:56 PM

Heya Stormiie~ <3

Ivvy: (: haha awesome. We just pwn. 8D Yup, so until then, I'm waiting patiently for the right time.

(I think too much too.. D': that's part of the reason why it's so hard for me to sleep sometimes.)) xD

We're all here for you Rainyyyy. <3

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 06-24-2009, 07:58 PM

Ahh yes that think too much stuff is killer. >.< I do it and get all moody and its like a cloud is on my head. >.<

@ Bear Bear.. hey you did the coder fix his mess up? I haven't had time today to check in..

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-24-2009, 08:00 PM

Sorry!! I didn't want to worry any of you! D: And I am jsut on my old RP forum, trying to get back into talking there, nothing more... But I feel uneasy. >< And as I am numb in mind for some reason I don't know, I kinda jsut go 'ahhaaa... ok' and don't manage to talk much more right now. D: *fail*

Hyda
Gamer Chick

Old 06-24-2009, 08:00 PM

Thinking can affect a lot.. )': And once you get in that mood it can be hard to pull yourself out of them. When I get like that, I push people away and kinda close up. I can't say what exactly gets me out of them... sometimes it just takes a lot of encouragement.

lol It is like a cloud on your head. And it doesn't ever leave. >.<

My problem is I'm stuck in my past, and a lot of things that have happened before, if I think about it, start hurting me again.
It's a cruel thing.
D;

Edit: Rainy, it's normal to feel a bit uneasy. ): You can make it through this. (: :hug:

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-24-2009, 08:04 PM

Past is veeery bad thing. >< My past has caused me turn into this selfless jello many push around as they want. I even forgot my dreams. >< But, bleh. I don't want to think about that now. >_>

*hugs* You can chase those thoughts away. D: We can together, Hyda-luff. And thank you for the support. x3