Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 07-14-2007, 01:24 AM

Joora had not realized she had passed out from passing through the gates. In doing so she had transformed back in to the seraph she was, little Belial lying on the ground next to her.

She stood up and her legs immediately buckled below her, sending her crashing to the dirt floor below her. She began to cough and her chest heaved heavily, unaccustomed to the air she was now breathing in. She managed to get to her feet and picked up Belial off the ground but she was still very shaky. Her skin burned a little and she felt the blood dripping off of her arms and down her face. She was used to having a great deal of light around her and found herself stumbling through darkness. Echoes of chains bounced off of unseen places and she could hear that they were getting closer. Gatekeepers, wonderful... Joora thought.

She began to glow a bright orange color in an attempt to blind them but she was too weak and the glow quickly fizzled. She saw a figure in the darkness and squinted to see if she could make out who it was.

Joora..!?

In hearing her name the figure obviously knew her or of her so she moved toward the voice. When she reached it her mind spun..."Luci---", she managed before collapsing.

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-14-2007, 02:10 AM

' I know this... where...?' Belial was more confused than ever, in the darkness he knew the way, but did not know why. He could see and feel Joora next to him, a fit of coughs sounded from her throat before she stumbled and fell. Belial knew that creatures of Heaven did not fare well in the dark miasma of Hell.

Belial felt as if he was in a dream and his actions were no longer under his control. He could only watch the scene unfold as if it were a movie and he could neither pause nor rewind what was happening. He saw himself bite his thumb and felt the sting of pain as canine hit flesh. He watched in horror as he painted a strange symbol on Joora's shoulder. It glowed a comforting gold instantly repelling the darkness so a circle of clean air floated around Joora.

Belial blinked as his body came back under his control. He was scared and didnt know what to do now. So with a little whimper he curled into a ball against Joora's side. "Be okay please..." He said reaching out to touch her cheek.

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 07-15-2007, 04:36 PM

• "move you pitiful gatekeepers" He hissed thrashing his way through them. The creatures grunted, their massive stature made it look as if he was no match for them. However, under the controll of his wife, they quickly recognised him.

"Move. Do you want to make me Or my wife angry?" in this case, against such strong beasts breathing barely hell like air, it was more of a threat than it seemed. Jewel was renowned for being no mercy when pissed off, and lucifer, well although renowned for being more recently senile, was once the coldest, most heartless killer ever to be found, typical.

The beasts begrudgedly parted, not without an attempt at hitting him. Due to his position, ducking from their chains was easier done than said, for once. Afterall, it wasn't like you couldn't see the damned things coming. Gatekeepers where certainly a pain, and they smelt at least they did their job.

"Joora? Alive dead?" He asked coldy. Putting his arms under hers as best as he could, he was failing miserably at trying to pick her up. It was at this point the child caught his eye, and a burning sensation bit him hard.

"Belial...?" He said startled, he wasn't showing it in his face, but his voice certainly gave it away.

Meanwhile, back in the bar jewel was having a few problems escaping the madness. In the time it took her to bolt up and get out of her seat the large amount of intrest in her sudden movements had increased rapidly and she was dangerously in the line of fire as a fight broke up.

"Be quiet." She stopped mid sentance, the bar had stopped she'd managed to position broken glass at everyones necks using delicate magic, usually reserved for murder. "Now all of you. Quit it and get back to drinking." She moved out of the bar, but her hold ups weren't going to stop there. She was stopped by further demons as she tried to exit, much to her extreme annoyance.

She sighed loudly before rainsing her arm, unsheathing her sword and flashing it in their faces.

"You move. Or I kill." Even demons could understan such a threat from their leader and hastily moved out of the way. Jewel slowly made her way up the stairs, as she came to the top she came across two rather annoyed and upset looking gatekeepers.

"He threatened us!" They sobbed pointing at her man.

"You morons. You're meant to be demonic beasts, at least act like it, more of the time than you do. Go go, gaurd the gate or I'll slit your throats"

It was that sort of comedy relief from fierce creatures which probably kept jewel alive.

"Joora?!" She blurted out as she saw the figure on the floor.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 07-16-2007, 09:25 AM

Joora's chest heaved as she gasped for air. Waves of pain like a thousand needles traveled up and down her body. She felt someone trying to pick her up and felt Belial nuzzle in close. She managed to wrap her arms around him and pull him to her bosom. She held him close and as tightly if she could. She couldn't protect him in Heaven and she sure as hell couldn't protect him here, but at least he had Jewel now. She wasn't sure about Lucifer since they had not formally met. All she knew of him was that he was Lucifel's twin and in love with Jewel.

Visions of Lucifel's blood red eyes and hyena form danced in her head. He seemed to be mouthing something to her but couldn't make out what it was. She kept feeling the trees and their sharp branches cutting and clawing at her and felt herself thrashing to get away.

She knew that she would have to wake up soon. Belial had to be scared, especially after all the bullshit Lucifel attempted to spoonfeed him and she would have a great deal of explaining to do. She had to wake up. She needed to explain what they did to Belial. They needed to find the treasure he kept hidden. Needed to make him older so he could control his feelings.

She became coherent enough to whisper to Belial. "I need you to trust them...for me if for no other reason. They will not harm you..."

Her last words trailed off as she passed out, her naked form sprawled out on the ground, her arms falling to the ground, and the glow around her wings beginning to fade.

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 07-19-2007, 06:56 PM

• Jewel looked heartbrokenly at the little creature next to Joora. Formerly her left hand and one of the most powerful fallen ever, let alone in hell at the moment. Jewel was previously known as a monster to him. Lucifer, had let go of Joora and looked relatively stunned. He never looked stunned.

"Lucifer, If you can, pick up Belial. Take him down I'll bring Joora" Jewel said calmly, as if nothing was happening.

Lucifer bolted a little as he moved away from Joora and went to pick up little Belial. "Its okay. I wont hurt you." He said as he gently went to try and lift the young child.

At the same time. Jewel was gently as she could manage, throwing Joora over her shoulder. She started to move towards the downwards. She didn't know how to deal with sick or seriously injured angels who'd passed out. She had a feeling she was going to have to go and consult at the very least, Robin.

((OOC: Eeek, I'm out of practice. XD))

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-02-2007, 08:39 AM

Joora felt herself being picked up and carried. Where was she going and who was carrying her? Her eyes fluttered a bit and finally opened but she couldn't see much. Her skin still burned where the trees had sliced her open and even with her eyes open she could see those hateful red eyes burning, speaking words that she couldn't make out. She remembered slithering through the gates of Hell with Belial. She remembered him touching her cheek and something glowing. Belial! Where was he?

She became fully alert and started to struggle when she realized Jewel was carrying her. "You can put me down now. I think I can manage", she spoke softly but was sure Jewel could hear her. "Were is Belial?"

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 08-02-2007, 10:30 AM

• Lucifer had liften Belial and started running, he'd passed joora before she actually woke up.

"Fine" Jewel sighed, removing Joora from her shoulders and placing her on the floor, being careful not to push her over.

"I left Belial with Lucifer. He's a nicer man than he looks and wont hurt Belial. He should be further than us, he ran afterall." She sighed. "He's probably on the 9th level by now, nearly at the wall of fire if we're lucky." Jewel didn't know what to say. It didn't sound particularly, well, it didn't sound very promising and that was a certainty.

"Do not look alarmed." Jewel wasn't facing Joora as she started walking. "And you had better keep in a close radius to me there is a distinct hatred in hell for anyone with wings like yours. People are usually savaged. We've had enough spies in the past and we don't with for more." Jewel was rambling on, avoiding asking what she really needed to. She needed to ask far away from the ears of hell. Far away from the walls, even her own bedroom still had the ears of the place. Behind the wall of fire, on the 9th level of hell with the protection of the Hells Eden. Was a place safe enough to talk freely about things concernign Lucifel absolutely directly.

Even if she would normally talk in her house, the situation required the upmost secrecy. Now all she had to do was work out how to get Joora through the flames. Betraying Lucifel, should be enough, she muttered to herself.

Lucifer was at the bottom, as Jewel had suspected. He was on the 9th level, being protected by the haunting trees of hells Eden and standing in front of the great wall, built by flames. The heat should have incinerated him. However someone full of sin could not be injured by flames of sin, ever. In fact, the flames almost turned a colour like ash as he walked through them, protecting the tiny form of Belial once again. However he got the feeling, that young body didn't make a difference, it was still belial. It was still a sinner, damned by his brother.

Lucifer entered the jewel encrusted room in which he'd only discovered a few days earlier. The two bodies where immediately hidden from sight and the coils of the room tightened, But the gap between the flames, the doorway, was still open for Jewel to enter along with Joora. Lucifer might not have shown it, but he was getting more and more anxious. Things where starting to go from bad, the seriously worse.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-02-2007, 11:31 PM

Joora felt her strength returning and stood and stretched, flapping all of her wings to make sure they were all in working order. For whatever reason they were not darkening as a fallen angel's wings should. The orange glow that radiated from them was beginning to return and it illuminated the path that they were on. She could make out faces just beyond the orange haze; faces twisted with anger, regret, remorse, and hatred. Their eyes followed her as she walked behind Jewel. She looked down her nose at them, knowing full well she was powerful enough in her own right that they didn't pose a problem. Still, she listened to Jewel and stayed close to her, not wanting to cause any more of a commotion than had already begun.

She was glad to hear that Belial had been put in Lucifer's care, although she wasn't sure how the boy would take to that. He had to be confused since only a short while before he had been told that these were monsters that needed to be destroyed and here they were consorting with them; one of them being the exact image of the one who called himself "father". That bastard.

She stopped at the edge of the flames. She had finally done it. Finally made it in to Hell and stood next to the very hellfire she wanted to touch, manipulate, and control. She hesitantly reached out and then pulled her hand back. She still wasn't sure if she was deemed fallen or not. It didn't feel like it but then again, she wasn't sure what it SHOULD feel like. Wordlessly she followed Jewel through.

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 08-03-2007, 09:16 AM

• The flames parted and snapped shut behind Joora. "Sinners Fire. It loves me." She hissed as the bolts and the powerful, unbreakable type room became closed off from hell.

"You know. I swear this room is the same as Hells Eden. It moves itself but it doesn't talk." She said. Sighing slightly, she'd built it afterall. It was Jewel encrusted as far as the eye could see. She was glad to note that because she'd parted the flames, Joora had managed to enter easily enough. The most powerful fire in hell was under her command afterall.

"I'm not sure if you're a fallen angel or not." Jewel said facing Joora. "My wings where originally Red since I was no angel. They didn't get stained by the distinctive charcoal of a 'Fallen' for a long time and it was gradual. I had a lovely holy aura when I was firs fallen." She grinned happily. Like it was almost fun to be a fallen angel.

Lucifer was standing near Jewel cradelling the little Belial. There was almost a painful glint in his eye. He was holding a child, like one he was never allowed to have. "Jewel, you'd better ask. I don't think I have met you before Joora, but you're an odd angel. I mean that in a good way" Lucifer was talking in a gentle tone and looking straight at Joora.

"So Joora, I wont even nag but I need to know what the hell happened in heaven?" She asked urgently as she could muster. "Its seriously urgent."

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-03-2007, 06:16 PM

Joora looked around the room at all of the jewels and other embellishments. She thought about how different it was from her room and how Hell in general, what she'd seen of it anyway, was vastly different from the world she knew.

She cocked an eyebrow as she listened to Jewel speak about her experience becoming a fallen but said nothing. She'd find out soon enough if she was fallen or not. There was still much to do and it would require her going back to Heaven at least one more time.

She turned as she heard Lucifer speaking to her and suddenly felt very aware of herself. She had noticed he was looking at her, not in a leering sort of way, just looking at her as though he were trying to figure her out. She let out a belly laugh and smiled genuinely as he told her she was odd in a good sort of way. She relaxed her wings a bit and shifted her weight to one leg, folding her arms in front of her. "I could say the same about you. I never thought I would see Lucifer himself coddling a child. It seems that all of us, myself mostly, have been misinformed about a great many things."

She smirked since she could see Jewel wasn't wasting any time. She wanted to get down to business and Joora could respect that. "So, you're wondering why Lucifel's right hand has been plotting his downfall for a while now? You want to know about the experiments and Belial? Ok, I will tell you. We might want to sit down. This could take a while."

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 08-03-2007, 06:37 PM

• "You weren't misinformed exactly. The entirety of hell would be shocked to see me with a child in my arms." He said. "Although I might be a genuine sort of guy with a horrific mean streak and a mouth full of absolute shit, most people only know about my cold exterior and my harsh punishments."

"Yeah I do." Jewel said. Trust Lucifer to be less than serious about a more than serious situation. Jewel tapped the walls and there was a horrendous sqeaking noise as 4 chairs revolved out of the walls in an extremely unelegant fashion. Jewel was only able to smile, she'd hardly used the room afterall.

"I really need to know. This is my world. I built this place from scratch along with help from so many others and if it fell apart now, I don't know what punishment i'd have to endure. Someone like me won't be welcomed into death ever. If you don't mind, we sortof have the time." She said sitting down, knowing full well she probably wouldn't stay seated very long. She was a fidget realy. She gestured for Joora to sit down as Lucifer sat with Belial still in his arms.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-03-2007, 08:12 PM

Joora cringed as the chairs rolled in to place. She hated that screeching sound. Once they were in place she sat and flopped back. She liked Lucifer already. He wasn't wound as tightly as Jewel and immediately she began to relax, as if she had known him forever. She crossed her legs and covered them with her feathers, smoothing them and brushing away imaginary dirt. "I'm sure they would be. Hell is not known for being a kinder gentler type of place and as far as the mouth full of shit... I believe that might just run in the family. Lucifel suffers from extreme diarrhea of the mouth at times... rotten bastard..." She shook her head as if she were shrugging him off. "I'm sorry. It may be unusual for a seraph but to be frank...I hate your brother."

She looked over at Jewel, who had sat down, but was moving her legs and generally fidgeting around. She made up her mind that she wouldn't necessarily speak of Lucifel's intentions since, quite honestly, even SHE didn't know what they were. "I cannot speak of Lucifel's true intentions since his madness warps and changes them, other than to say he is bent on destroying you. I can say, and I believe you know this, that he has experimented on himself and how has "mother", the same way that Belial has Eve."

Joora went on to explain that several tests were run on various angels and cherubs to find the ideal way to successfully regress a candidate. She described the chambers and the methods employed until they found one that worked. She sat upright in the chair, no longer as relaxed as she had been before and looked Jewel in the eye. "Most of the angels that were successfully regressed went out of control and suffered the same insanity Lucifel does now. Unfortunately they had to be disposed of." She explained the whats and hows coolly and calmly, without a hint of remorse. "Belial was different in the regression phase. Somehow he managed to cocoon Eve to prevent her from being lost just prior to him blacking out. She keeps his memories and links him to who he really is. Unfortunately he is still too young to bear the entire burden and his mind may snap. I could never get Lucifel to understand that." She rose from her chair and began pacing. "Belial suffered a great deal, especially during Lucifel's mood swings. He and I began to foster a mother-child relationship. I protected him the best I knew how." She looked down at her feet and then back over to both of them. "I am after all, who created him to be the way he is now."

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 08-04-2007, 09:03 AM

• "Since she's actually my flesh and blood, my mother, its a little disturbing she's currently erm, merged, with my husbands bastard twin brother." Jewel said slightly creeped out. If not very. "Oh well. Whats done is done. He's been doing shit since I first rebelled in heaven." There as a lighter tone to that scentance, where it was, even Jewel wasn't sure. She loved rebelling, she hated to be the one to go with the flow. Funny how Lucifer was simular.

"Same goes for me. I also rebelled, since I was so close to him it was easy for me to see what was going on. Or rather, not so close, but its a twin thing I suppose. My Brothers Mad. Literally." He said pretty much backing up Jewel.

"I hate my brother as well. You can't love someone that tried to kill the woman you loved and succeeded in other such things." Lucifer said. "If I ever get a chance I'll kill the bastard."

"Yeah, and pigs fly." Jewel said sticking her tounge out at him in a strangely childish fashion.

"Oi!" He shouted back but Jewel only laughed.
    "Didn't mean it Luci." She said smiling. Within the confides of a room no one else could see withing. We're all just pretending, because we believe we have to Jewel thought to herself in her head. She had a lot to think about. A lot to understand.

"Anything else we need to know about?" They both asked. Jewel had picked up a small beaker and was drinking from it. A clear sharp white liquid was in the bottom and she started to look more drunk by the moment as she failed to sit on her chair, causing Lucifer to laugh. What she had been drinking wasn't alcoholic nesaccarially but it sure did clear her head.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-04-2007, 09:47 AM

Joora sat back in her chair and watched the pair. She wasn't completely stupid. She knew Jewel ran things and Lucifer did whatever she wanted...mostly. Occasionally he might do something on his own but all of Hell was under her control. She also knew that while yes, he was deeply in love her, they weren't exactly the loving couple they were pretending to be.

While she sat idly and watched Jewel fall on the floor and the pair laughing and exchanging jabs she began to form a small streak of fire on her fingertips. She ran it up and around her hands and made little shapes like birds flying, trees, and other such nonsense. Finally she formed an apple and suspended it in the air, leaving it to spin gently in the air. This was the treasure. This was the image that Belial or Eve had given her when he told her she was the key.

She smiled tightly and looked pointedly at Jewel as she asked if there was anything else she needed to know. "While Lucifel's goal is total destruction of you and Hell itself I believe, the most pressing issue right now is that little boy...your friend and confidant. YOUR right hand." Joora had had enough of playing games and pretending. "Eve is slipping away because his mind is that of a boy. She can only hold on for a little while longer. Once she is gone, Belial will go mad and eventually...he will kill all of us or we will have to kill him. It's that simple."

She stood back up and stood behind the chair, suddenly feeling like a prisoner rather than a guest. "I understand that you don't necessarily trust me. I did that to him after all. I did all the experiments for Lucifel, save the one he did on himself. I have done all his dirty work for so very long." Joora was a bundle of emotions. She felt guilty for everything she had done, felt no remorse, felt angry at being used for so long, and felt defensive. "You could kill me. That's true enough. I'm in your realm not mine but Belial told me that I am the key when he drew the map on the leaf, which Lucifel DID see, even though I tried to change it. He knows something exists but I don't know if he knows WHAT, and I'm pretty sure he knows it's here."

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 08-04-2007, 11:25 AM

• Jewel Choked on her supposedly non alcoholic beverage. "Heh" Where her only words to that.

"I wouldn't kill you. Not my style contrary to popular opinion. I'd only kill you if you couldn't admit to what you have. He might but I doubt he could be arsed right now." Jewel said. The drink draining out of her with every words as she reterned to her fidgety self and started to walk the room. "Lucifer. I don't know what to do." She said abruptly, which caused him to jump. She only ever said such things after breaking down or failing miserably, she hadn't even started yet. What he didn't know was that while Belial knew practically everything about Jewel, the things she knew about her right hand where few and far between.

Everything fell silent and Jewel stared at the apple. Interogating it imensely. What the fuck did it mean? She didn't know. "Joora is there anything else i need to know? We should probably go search Belials Rooms." Jewel said stadning up. Her fidgeting increased with her nerves. Her worry. Her worry for Belial had resurfaced, and become top priority at that.

"One thing Joora. While you are but a guest in hell, should you become a permanently inmate your fate is sealed. You'd become damned and yet another prisoner in my game." Jewels spiteful words, true as they can come. Even Jewel was a toy in her own game. She'd been around too long, everything was a bitter twisted game untill there was finally a game over.

Mama Juru
Why you crying?
Assistant Administrator

Old 08-04-2007, 10:39 PM

Joora's back grew rigid and her face lost any emotion it might have once had. She hadn't thought about the fact that she would be trading one game for another. Was she really destined to be a pawn in another player's game forever? No, she was going to be her own angel once Lucifel was dead. She had no interest in running Heaven.

"Fucking wonderful", Joora stated flatly and said no more about the subject.

She walked over to Jewel to stand next to her. "Lead the way."

Lennifer
*^_^*

Old 08-06-2007, 12:19 PM

• Jewel noticed the change in Jooras face immediately. What she mentioned last, was true even for herself.
    "Originally we where just pawns in our own games. But people controll us eventually and leave us without choices, because we do things for people. Because we help others we all end up in one big mess together."

"Its this way." She said slamming her fist down on the wall and walking towards Belials room, not looking back to see if they would follow. lucifer still had Belial in his arms and as they appeared from the flames and the door once again shut behind them on their way. After moving up some steps they came towards belials room.

Jewel opened it and let them in.