Demon3110

Old 10-18-2007, 12:12 AM

This is just to move this over

There is a crowd gathered before the portal between the worlds. No one seems to know why they all had to come here, but no one is upset over it. You politely make your way to the front of the crowd. A few seconds later, Elder, the handsome god of D’llia appears.

He speaks, and a new sort of calm embraces the audience:

Welcome friends, to D’llia. My sister believes too much that rules are only devices of the gods to keep everyone under control. She does not see the need for them. Here you can do what you wish, as long as it does not break a rule. Please enjoy yourselves here, my friends. If any of you have need of me, just call my name.

Elder is tall and sweetly handsome. His short, spiky hair is black and his eyes are ice blue, both a match for his twin sister. He wears flared black denim pants and a tight white shirt that emphasizes his muscles. He prefers to wear black leather boots.

The sky above is dark blue, fading to black as the fading sun of D’llia falls to the horizon, making way for the Ice Moon. The morning will bring a bright blue sky and an even brighter yellow sun. The houses here are not built. Instead, your home is left up to you to build as you wish. There are plenty of lots to choose from and each has enough building materials for a small, but roomy home. Elder has left two long buildings with beds and kitchens for everyone to stay in until the houses are built, then they can be used as meeting places.

EightyFour
Send a message via AIM to EightyFour Send a message via Yahoo to EightyFour

Old 10-18-2007, 12:13 AM

Skye, the Mother of All Gods, watched as her daughter, High Priestess, played yet another prank on her twin, Elder, as he sat beneath a tree reading his latest book. She sighed and used her powers to pluck her daughter away from the tree branches and set the girl down in front of her mother.

“Elder! Come here, son.” He complied immediately, coming to stand next to his sister, who had started to pout because her mother wouldn’t let her break the rules. “The two of you are ten thousand years old today. I think it’s time you had your own realm to rule. Now, children, there are certain rules-” High Priestess made a face. “That must be followed.”

High Priestess let her thoughts wander even as Elder listened patiently.

Ten Minutes Later…

Elder and High Priestess are sitting in the sitting room that adjoined their bedrooms, discussing how to rule their world.

“I think we should do as Mother said and have set rules for the people to live by,” said Elder as he sat by the dying fire.

High Priestess growled under her breath. “Yeah, sure. We can do exactly as Mother says. NOT!” She crossed her arms over her chest as she leaned against the railing of the balcony. “Rules are for cowards to hide behind instead of facing their fear.”

“I follow the rules and I’m no coward,” retorted Elder as he laid his pen down.

In another part of the house, as the twins continue to argue…

Dev sighed again as his twins battled over their birthday gift. “I give up, Skye. I cannot listen to the two of them anymore! I’m going to split it in two.”

“You can’t do that, Dev. That would cause a rift in the universe.” Skye replied.

“Then I’ll just duplicate it.” Before his wife could say anything else, he made two copies of the world Skye had created. LeVinea for High Priestess, and D’llia for Elder. Using his powers once more, he zapped each twin to their respective worlds. “Finally,” he said, “a little peace and quiet.”

“At least until they decide to come back,” said Skye, giving her a husband a look that said he was not sleeping in their room tonight…

Demon3110

Old 10-18-2007, 12:14 AM

These are the rules regarding the roleplay itself. The rules Elder spoke up for the world all stem from “Do to others as you would have them do to you.”

_1_ Follow TOS at ALL times. Duh.
_2_ This is a semi-literate/literate RP. This means no chat or l337 speak allowed. It’s understandable if you are not the best speller, but please try your best.
_3_ No cybering AT ALL in the thread.
_4_ Please do not over-quote! Keep it to one or two quotes, maximum.
_5_ Limit your cursing, and NO f-words. There are younger people on this site, as well who don’t need to see that.
_6_ If you want to roleplay in both worlds (LeVinea and D’llia) please specify that in your profile PM.
_7_ Please wait until you see your profile up in the thread before you post.
_8_ Somewhere in your profile PM to me, put the words “Iguana Taco” so I know you had the courtesy to read ALL the rules. Any form that does not follow this rule in particular will be denied.
_9_ I reserve the right to add or change rules as I see fit.
_10_ Have Fun ^.^

EightyFour

Old 10-18-2007, 12:15 AM

If you would like to join this roleplay, please PM this form to me or to Demon3110. DO NOT POST IT IN THE THREAD. Thanks.

Code:
Menewsha Username:
RP Name:
Appearance:
Personality/Bio:
Weapons (if any):
Any Special Abilities/Misc:
Home World (LeVinea or D’llia):

Demon3110

Old 10-18-2007, 12:15 AM

Profiles coming soon...

EightyFour

Old 10-18-2007, 12:16 AM

Current Moderators
EightyFour
Demon3110

This means that we made the rules. Please follow them. If you don't you will most likely end up on the Black List.

Demon3110

Old 10-18-2007, 12:16 AM

High Priestess's World: LeVinea

EightyFour

Old 10-18-2007, 12:17 AM

White List

Black List

Demon3110

Old 10-18-2007, 12:18 AM

EightyFour