yuchee

Old 11-22-2007, 02:24 AM

Hey too all who are reading this! I hope you will join because, well, yeah. I will post a plot here soon, I just have to type it out. To give you a little bit of info, it has to do with conflict (Well, no duh. No conflict, no roleplay), and different roles. If any of you have read PENDRAGON, I'm playing on that just a tiny amount. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Oh, and please wait until I have posted everything to post your characters. ^-^ Thanks!!!

Powers are allowed, but not a must. ^-^

Xx Rules xX

X Yuchee, that's me, has absolute power! ^-^
x Use the OCC thread to talk about the roleplay
X No godmodding or other such things
x Write out words. Do not put "u" instead of "you" "2" instead of "two, to, too" etc
X follow the rules for menewsha
x follow the rules for the roleplaying forum
X no spamming
x I reserve the right to kick you out
X please be literate ^-^
x No character is too powerful (2 power limit)

yuchee

Old 11-22-2007, 03:08 AM

Xx Plot xX

(this is set in a different world by the way)

Shaddair, Caythe, Nari, and Teirra. These are the four realms of this world. Each of these places are completely different from the rest and so, they leave eachother alone. Shaddair is the land called the 'old world'. (Think before electricity and stuff. Knights in shining armor and junk. ^-^) Caythe is the land of water. Nari is the land of technology (so kind of futuristic, flying cars, you get the idea). Finally, Teirra is the land of beasts, where animals are the masters of the land. (If you've read PENDRAGON, you know where I got this from) Each of these worlds likes the way it has been for many years. Then a crisis hits, and while every land is in panic, a group of people from the different lands must join together to save life as they know it forever.

Sorry about the long long long plot. Here is what you need to send me if you wish to join.

Xx Please send this to Yuchee Xx

Username:
Name in RP:
Age (In RP) :
Land or origin:
Appearance (Picture is okay, but send a link):
Bio:
Weaknesses:
Personality:

Don't post this here because then it will get crowded and I really want to keep this all about the roleplay ^-^

yuchee

Old 11-22-2007, 03:17 AM

I'm finished now so, if you read this, then you may send me your character profile, only if you want to anyways. ^-^

So send it to Yuchee and if you're accepted, then it will be posted here. thanks ^-^

kumi
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-23-2007, 03:24 PM

Username: kumi
Name in RP: kumiko
Age (In RP) : 14
Land or origin: Caythe
Powers (Max:2) : control of water
Appearance (Picture is okay, but send a link): http://i3.tagstat.com/images/user3/2...2-60255501.jpg
Bio: orphaned at a young age, a wanderer
Weaknesses: (can i come back to that?)
Personality: sometimes impatient, a quiet person most of the time, adventurous

uh just joined today so help me out if i do something stupid plz :p

yuchee

Old 11-24-2007, 08:26 PM

Username:nina
Name in RP: Ricca
Age (In RP) : 18
Land or origin: Nari
Powers (Max:2) :Fire and water
Appearance (Picture is okay, but send a link):
Bio: She doesn't have a lot to tell. Her memory isn't what it used to be.
Weaknesses: Lighting and water some time love and hate
Personality:split

Username: kumi
Name in RP: kumiko
Age (In RP) : 14
Land or origin: Caythe
Powers (Max:2) : control of water
Appearance (Picture is okay, but send a link): http://i3.tagstat.com/images/user3/2...2-60255501.jpg
Bio: orphaned at a young age, a wanderer
Weaknesses:
Personality: sometimes impatient, a quiet person most of the time, adventurous

Username: .~.Secret.Love.~.
Name in RP: Amelia Roman
Age (In RP) : 17
Land or origin: Shaddair
Powers: A healer and control over plants(Can make them grow faster than normal.)
Race: Elven
Appearance: Here
Bio: Amelia grew up in a respectable home. It wasn't until her parents died that she turned to the life of a thief. She has always relied on herself, but sometimes she wishes there was someone she could trust. If even for just a little.
Weakness: Fire
Personality: She's really sweet, but that's only until you get to know her. Other wise she's overly sarcastic.

Username: Gwinivere
Name in RP: Zeuma Thair
Age (In RP) : 16
Land or origin: Shaddair
Powers (Max:2) : Shadow manipulation
Appearance (Picture is okay, but send a link): http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z...ever_on/13.jpg
Bio: About a year ago Zaeuma was taken from her love and kidnapped by a band of gypsies. She never knew if he was still alive, or if he was still looking for her, but she did know that she was still alive, and that she had to find a way to get back to him, no matter what it took.
Weaknesses: Her love.
Personality: She is calm, quiet, and quite strong for her age. Since she's been with the gypsies however she developed a rage that is horrible if you out of your way to bother her.