Raukouruloki
n/a
Send a message via AIM to Raukouruloki Send a message via Yahoo to Raukouruloki

Old 05-15-2007, 01:18 PM

((my name is Amanda, though my neighbor Nikkolai hangs out at my house alot. STEALS my food,internet and has been known to kick me out of my bed -.-))

wispytearz
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to wispytearz Send a message via MSN to wispytearz Send a message via Yahoo to wispytearz

Old 05-15-2007, 10:51 PM

Cassandra didn't hear the scream nor did she hear Sasha ask about it as all her attention was stolen by a voice she knew no one else could hear. At least, no one else had ever been able to hear Iosa before.
Stop him, Saeraphena! Quickly, you must get him out of there before he is seen! the voice commanded her. The Phoenix can wait, but Sekah cannot!
Cassandra turned to Sasha, wishing she had more time to explore those fiery wings and apologized. "I must go now but I hope to meet you again soon! I'll be at the photography club later today. By now!"
She then took off running toward the scream, all the while asking silently of Iosa, I know that name Iosa. Who is Sekah? Why do I know him?
The voice remained silent as Cassandra ran across the campus, searching for the source of the scream. She took this as an ill omen; it was never a good sign when Iosa ignored her. The name was unmistakable however and the feelings it stirred left her more worried than the screams or the potential of humans discovering one of her kind in their true form.
She wasn't even sure that he was an Angel as well, but Cassandra had come to consider anyone whose body hid the soul of something not human was her kind. She knew that keeping her true self secret was of utmost importance, and so there was almost an immediate comradeship with anyone she could share herself with. It was this bond that pushed Cassandra to find them and to find this one in particular, even though his name felt dangerous.

Malkav
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-16-2007, 12:41 AM

Kai overhead the screaming on campus and gave a smile. The thought of an accident amused him, though he knew it should not. He had long ago stopped scolding himself for his lack of a moral compass and accepted that regardless of what he looked like on the outside, inside he was a creature of Darkness, nothing more than a blood thirsty monster. And he was strangely comfortable with that.
As he let his mind wander, a person rushing towards him caught his attention. Kai mostly preferred men as lovers or as friends, so when a woman caught his attention, it was a big deal and she definitely did that. He wasn't quite sure what it was about her, but he felt like he knew her and even more like he wanted to know her again.
He stepped over slightly so as to put himself right in her path, causing her to bump into him as she went through. An immature means of meeting someone but effective nonetheless.

Wolf
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Old 05-16-2007, 01:04 AM

((Sorry it took so long for me to get back, long day and all))
James rolled to his knee's his mind aflame with pain. "AAAAA!" he screamed again, Suddenly he heard a voice in his head it said "My name is Sekah, and it's time to reviel my true form!". The pain began again only this time it focused on his back, it felt as if his back would explode.

wispytearz
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to wispytearz Send a message via MSN to wispytearz Send a message via Yahoo to wispytearz

Old 05-16-2007, 01:12 AM

Cassandra crashed into Kai and ended up on her ass. She began to apologize but upon seeing the man she'd hit, found herself speechless.
Though she knew it wasn't what everyone else saw, she couldn't help but be stunned by his glowing red eyes. When Cassandra was finally able to take her sight off those eyes, she saw the rest of him was equally stunning. His stark white hair, in contrast to those big black wings left her dazed.
Cassandra realized however that she was gawking like a fan girl and so quickly shook it off, reminding herself that she needed to save Sekah.
"I'm so sorry about that, it's just, I'm in a hurry. I must be going!" she apologized, fighting the urge to forget about Iosa's order and stay with this piece of eye candy a bit longer.

Minoru
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-16-2007, 01:14 AM

Minoru stared straight infront of her, not paying attention to anything that was around her. She watched "The Secret Window" last night, staring Johnny Depp, and found it completely facinating. When it first came out, her friend told her about a deleted scene where the bodies were shown under the corn stalks. She began to imagine what the bodies would look like...

She heard a nearby scream and looked to her left. A boy was on his knees, screaming in some sort of pain. She began to stroll towards him, calmly, continuing to imagine the scene of the movie.

Malkav
(-.-)zzZ

Old 05-16-2007, 01:15 AM

Kai was shocked. He had always had the ability to stop someone he wanted in their tracks and keep them there. How was this girl able to break through it?
He grabbed her arm and asked her, "When can I see you again?" all the while thinking She should be asking me that!

wispytearz
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-16-2007, 01:20 AM

Wisp blushed at the touch of Kai's hand to her arm and smiled.
"Come to the photography club later today." she offered as she pulled from his grasp and started running again.
She reached James only to find that she might be too late. She crouched down next to him to try and help him up.
"Sekah, we need to get you out of here!" she insisted to James and she futilely tried pulling him to his feet.
"You can't show your wings here or else they'll take you away! Please come with me and I'll take you somewhere safe. I promise I'm here to help you, Sekah."

Minoru
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-16-2007, 01:21 AM

((I hope you don't mind me entering near you, Wolf...))

Wolf
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-16-2007, 01:33 AM

((no worries))
James noded his head slightly. He trusted this stranger for some reason though he didn't know why. James slowly rose to his feet still in pain he managed to say "Where are we going?". His hair began to slowly lengthen with every second....his back felt more and more like bursting, he didn't know how much longer he could hold out.

Minoru
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-16-2007, 01:36 AM

((I'm not really sure what else to post.))
Minoru watched two others crowd around the boy. She continued walking in her slow, dazed pace. The three of them began to leave. Minoru followed them, since she was already walking towards the boy.

wispytearz
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-16-2007, 01:57 AM

Cassandra didn't notice the woman following them as she led James into the art building.
"There are always empty studios in here and I'm allowed free reign. You'll be safe in here until you can get yourself under control." she reassured James, leading him into an art studio, abandoned as promised.
Cassandra slammed the door shut and locked it, locking Minoru outside. She helped James to get comfortable and knelled next to him.
"You're safe now, Sekah. You can let go of it."

Wolf
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-16-2007, 02:08 AM

James couldn't contain it anymore he completely gave himself over to the pain, and let out a final yell of pain as a large pair of black angelic wings riped through his back tearing his shirt as they did, James stood there for a second...the pain was gone his wings extended to their full length, and angelic runes appeared all over his chest and back. "This is interesting"he said aloud to himself.

Wintermalice
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Wintermalice Send a message via Yahoo to Wintermalice

Old 05-16-2007, 02:14 AM

Name (human)/ (true self): David but calls himself Tal/ Talna'xel
Age (human)/ (true self): 22/ 397
Species: Draconic
Appearance(human): David is 6'2" with raven black hair that goes to his mid-back, kept in a pony tail. He wears mirrored silver contacts, and wears all black, including a trench coat, band shirts and Tripps.
Appearance (true self): Talna'xel looks identical to David except for scales that can move at will granting him the ability of shape-shifting.
History (human): David is currently in his fourth year of college. He keeps mainly to himself and has a very fantasy-oriented lifestyle. At night he suffers from terrible nightmares which he can not remember except that they are about dragons.
History (true self): Talna'xel was a warlord for one of the oldest dragon clans. Shortly after his appointment to this new title, he began war with another dragon clan and one of the other clan's oldest mages, as they were nearing defeat, trapped his soul in this plane.
Awakening: David is clearly affected by Talna'xel being there but he's not yet awakened to his true self.

wispytearz
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-16-2007, 02:16 AM

((time for sleep, see you all tomorrow ^_^))

Wolf
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-16-2007, 02:18 AM

((See you tommorow))

Wolf
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-16-2007, 02:21 AM

((Well since i'm off tommorow i can post all day if i want to yay))

WitheredInnocence
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to WitheredInnocence Send a message via MSN to WitheredInnocence Send a message via Yahoo to WitheredInnocence

Old 05-16-2007, 02:27 AM

Skye sat behind the counter of the bookshop, her latest English assignment pulled up on the laptop screen in front of her. A sigh left her lips, followed by a soft groan as she rubbed at her temples with her forefingers. She'd had the assignment open for over an hour now, and had only managed to get down two sentences... both left something to be desired. For a creative writing assignment, they were dry and bland and hardly made any sense at all.

She just couldn't get the memories of the night before out of her head. It had been a dream... it had to have been. Nothing like that happens in real life, she thought, eyes flicking to the clock. Five minutes until her shift was over, then it was off to the college, which luckily was only a few minute's walk away for her first class of the day- Oceanography.

Why she had to take the blatantly science based class was beyond her, but it was required she get a certain number of science credits to earn her degree. Shutting the laptop down, she closed the machine and, after unplugging it, slid it into her mail-carrier styled carrying case.

A quick sweep of the store and she was sure it was clean enough and everything was taken care of well enough for her to be able to hand the shift over to the afternoon clerk... a young man who made more work than he did. He'd just walked in from the back, looking like his usual space-case self. She filled him in on the few things she'd left for him to do as quickly as possible, then punched herself out, grabbed her bottle of water from the fridge, and left the shop.

The day's garments consisted of a pair of baggy, over-sized desert cammo pants and a white tank-top that clung to each curve. A pair of flip-flops were on her feet, and her long hair was left down, cascading around her in a waterfall of silken waves. She slid a pair of dark sunglasses over her unusual eyes as she walked along the sidewalk, eyes mostly on the ground.

She knew the trek by heart after all... no need to look up. Besides, her mind was occupied with thoughts of that odd dream. Rubbing her forehead, she frowned and glanced up as she walked along, more to make sure she wasn't going to walk into someone than anything else.

It would appear, however, that it was a good idea that she look up when she did. If she hadn't, she would have run right into a rather handsome, if not unusual looking, young man of Asian heritage.

"I... oh, excuse me," she said quietly, though her eyes lingered on him a bit longer than was normal for her. She looked at him over the rim of her glasses as she maneuvered to get past him. One strand of red hair fell into her eyes, briefly cast into shadow, as the sun was at her back, making the silk look the shade of blood.

Brushing it away absently, she offered the slightest curve of her lips in a gentle smile before moving to continue to make her way toward the building her class would be held in.

Raukouruloki
n/a
Send a message via AIM to Raukouruloki Send a message via Yahoo to Raukouruloki

Old 05-16-2007, 04:30 AM

Standing up she shook her head and looked up into the sky, soaking in the warmth of the sun.

"I wonder why she ran off so quickly..." she shrugged as she grabbed her bag and notebook.

"I do hope whoever was screaming is ok..." she thought as she began to head into the art building. It was 5 past 4 and she was already late to her Photography class. As she walked into the class room she took her seat in the back of the class, as the others were already starting on the concepts for their "Mirror me Mirror you" class project. As she sat there dazing off into nothingness she was snapped back to reality by the professor.

"Sasha, How come you were late? Your never late" the teacher said with a serious yet warm smile.

"I got distracted" Sasha replied as she fiddled with her notebook,
"I had alot on my mind and I got caught up in the warm sunlight...it feels so wonderful yet so familiar." she said dazingly before looking back down and affixing her gaze back to the book.

"Are you sure your ok?" she said as she placed her hand on the desk.
"If you need to talk I am here for you" The teacher said as she turned to see two trouble makers run across the room. "You know where to find me " She said as she turned towards the boys and began to walk away yelling.

"I wonder if she is safe enough to talk to about my dreams" Sasha though to herself as she hastingly went back to writing about the odd girl she met today, the dead professor and her dream of a red haired woman talking nonsense.

Minoru
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-16-2007, 12:56 PM

Minoru heard another yell and began to walk faster. Her interest in The Secret Window had died off, and she started to wonder what was the matter with the hurt boy. The party of three had walked much faster than Minoru, so they were already out of site. She began to run.

Minoru wondered the hallways. They were nowhere to be found. She looked at a clock in a nearby classroom. Class was about to start. Maybe those three were just trying to get to class on time. Miserably, Minoru clenched her fists and began to walk away.

Wolf
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-16-2007, 03:29 PM

((What did you run into?))

Minoru
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-16-2007, 03:37 PM

((Oh, um, you.))

Wolf
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-16-2007, 03:48 PM

((in one of the rooms with a closed door))

Minoru
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-16-2007, 03:56 PM

((Oh dear, I thought you were still in the hall. I'll edit that, sorry.))

Wolf
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-16-2007, 03:58 PM

((No worries))