clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-20-2007, 08:26 PM

Sers had seen a few people heading out onto the path and headed after them, walking in silence. The woman ahead of her seemed so riled... Pity. It truly takes away from such an experience to be so enwrapped in your own anger. She could faintly hear someone trying to catch up to the group, and turned when the black haired woman came up beside her with a soft smile, "Hello, I'm Sers," well, this group didn't seem so bad. The one woman seemed angry, but, the others all seemed relatively happy, if not a little (or very) anxious. Which, when on a religious journey, was a good thing to be at. Or striving for. Nerves and anxiety were alright, they were normal, and human, but, anger? Anger would consume a person, and distract them from their goals and from those around them.

She looked back to the black haired girl, she was trying. She was talking to those with her. Trying to build friendships. That's what the High priestess had told her to do on the pilgrimage, not just concentrate on her magic. "What's your name?"

((Bleh, short))

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-20-2007, 10:54 PM

The sweet scent of honey buns had loosened a growl from Adraline's tight belly. Her mouth watered as her appetite returned at full force. Adraline may have looked like a teenager but deep down she was still a child. She wandered away from the group toward a food stall that held a variety of different pastries. A ruddy-faced man smiled down at her as she held out her money to him. He grinned and gave her an extra bun. "You're so small you'll need the energy for the journey. Adraline thanked him profusely till he waved her off with a friendly flick of his hand.

Adraline trotted back to the ever expanding group. She tugged lightly on Lazel's pant leg to get his attention. She held up a honey bun to him shly. She couldnt speak around the other honey bun that she had shoved in her mouth the moment she was out of sight of the merchant. Honey was smeared all over her cheeks and crumbs dotted the front of her tunic.

Bippy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-21-2007, 12:10 AM

"Of course..." She said quietly, though internally she was somewhat irate. You just keep thinking I never had to call you lord. Returning her gaze down the path she could clearly see Alethina storming away. “She’s as...feisty as usual I see." She commented as politely as possible. "How have things been?"
Audra then watched as Adraline raced over to a food stall and had to smile at the young woman's obvious excitement. They must grow them smaller where she's from.

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-22-2007, 02:37 AM

The young man darted through the streets in a rush, his heavy boots not weighing him down. He knew he was late, and not only was he late, but he was lost. The Hirrenian was in a foreign land now, and a foreign town without a map or any kind of direction. His crimson eyes darted around frantically for anyway to tell where he was. Noah tossed a quick gaze behind him as he ran before running directly into a civilian and collapsing onto the ground. He managed to get out a quick 'I'm sorry' before the person gave him a dirty look and continued on his way. Thankfully, this wasn't all for not. Following the man were several other people, almost enough to be called a crowd. Noah quickly stood and grasped his bag with his free hand before trailing after them in hope of finding the gathering where the pilgrimage would begin. His heavy bag swung from his shoulder as he sprinted. His other arm was tucked carefully into a makeshift sling beneath his coat. He soon came in contact with the crowd but kept running, his white coat flaring out from behind him. However, Noah suddenly found his foot caught behind a stranger's leg and he fell forward out of the crowd and at a dark haired woman's feet who looked reasonably pissed off. The hood of his trenchcoat flew over his eyes as he fell face-forward onto his bad arm. The burns beneath the bandaging seared with pain from the pressure and he gripped it in agony. If he didn't know better he would swear a dark cloud was hanging over him today, at least the nurse's from the hospital hadn't noticed his empty bed yet.

{{my muse=GONE}}

Tet Anon
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Tet Anon

Old 06-22-2007, 03:32 AM

Lawrence walked the path along with the others, paying no mind to them, for some time he was off in his own little world. Finally he came back down to earth at the sound of someone tripping and the soft thud of two bodies colliding made his brow raise as he looked towards the man with the bandaged appendage and the woman who was beyond ticked off. Lawrence chuckled slightly to himself then he looked back towards that white haired man. Eyeing him over through the long strands of his bangs.

Lawrence's pace quickened a little as he stepped ahead of the group a short bit. As if he where trying to take place as a 'leader of the pack' sort of person. Though he was hardly such. He looked around and then back to the path ahead of him "I wonder if it will be this uneventful the whole way." he asked aloud. Though he doubted he'd recieve an answer. So it was more so to himself than anything else.

L L A M A N O ! S E
Old Time-y Roleplayer
Send a message via AIM to L L A M A N O ! S E Send a message via Yahoo to L L A M A N O ! S E

Old 06-22-2007, 04:14 AM

"Hello Lady Sers," the woman replied respectfully, bowing her head slightly to the priestess. "I am Keenah Yorim; travelling musician, at your service." Her head raised and she reached up one hand to push her bangs out of her red-brown eyes. The golden-colored chains on her armbands jingled and flashed in the light, tugging slightly at the red material that they were strapped to. Her long dress flapped with each step she made, and her sandals clacked lightly against the ground. The golden thread in her dress glimmered gently in the sunlight, and she struggled slightly to breathe against the corset that was tight around her waist. The material of the dress was thin, though, and so she wasn't sweating as badly as she might've been in any other situation. This didn't mean, though, that there wasn't a light patch of moisture forming on her brow. So, as she reached up to tuck her bangs safely back behind her ears, she ran her armband over the sweat to pick it up before it dripped irritatingly into her eyes. It was just as she let her arm drop back to her side that there was a loud 'thump'. Whipping her head around, she saw a young man hit the ground hard, right next to a seemingly irritable young woman. She raised an eyebrow in curiosity, stopping and going over to help him. "Ah, pardon me please, Lady Sers," she apologized and bowed her head again to the priestess, then went over to the young man. His white coat and hair were darkened with a light coating of dust from the ground after his impact.

"Are you alright, young man?" she asked softly and kindly, stooping down and offering him a gloved hand. It was then that she noticed that one of his arms was broken and stuck up in a sling. "Oh dear! Is your arm alright?" she asked worriedly, her forehead wrinkling slightly in concern for the young man.

Poi
The Poison Girl
Send a message via MSN to Poi

Old 06-22-2007, 06:48 AM

Alethina stopped in mid-step as there was a sudden thump on the ground beside her. Glancing down with anger-filled eyes, she didn't recognize the person just yet due to the trench coat covering his face. Kneeling down, she abruptly pulled it off his face, the scowl from her face melting away into a slightly surprised but happy look. "Noah!" she grinned. Moodswing? Maybe.

As another person came up, a slight scowl returned as she glared up at the other woman. "Back off. I'm helping him," she nearly hissed, gently helping her friend up. She was apparently possessive over the ones she cared for, which was not many. Still, it was obvious Noah was on her good list. Frowning at the sight of bandages and a sling, she sighed. "And just what the hell have you been up to, Noah?" she asked in a somewhat concerned tone. Seeing her friend hurt like this... well even someone as tough as her could be worried. Alethina had a soft spot for him. He seemed so frail and helpless at times, she took it upon her own to be his backbone and help him out. Well... help him out when she sees fit anyway, which is a bit too often.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 06-22-2007, 07:06 AM

The calmer of the odd married couple watched the scene as they closed in a bit, the offer of the honey bun looked tempting but Lazel shook his head respectfully,
"Adraline, this is my friend Audra, let her have that, im afraid my taste for sweet things isnt what it used to be." He placed a hand on his stomach and smiled, though then reached in to his coat, pulling out the strange orb his family had gifted upon him, this old enchanted orb was special, crafted a long time ago by powerful mages for Fighter-Mage's like Lazel.
Truthfully Lazel was a fit young man, but he lacked major physical strength, instead using such things as momentum and the weight of his opponents to his advantage. The orb however made up for that and, with thirteen unique combinations of the four orbs it seperated into, along with the fourteenth final ability, he could be an amazingly unpredictable fighter.
He tossed the orb up softly and caught it again, smiling as it split into four pieces that then reformed into four smaller orbs and hovered in a gentle orbit above his palm. His painted nails tapped at them gently, it was amusing how simple such a thing could be, yet at the same time provide such power to the learned user.
"I have a feeling that this Pilgrimage will be quite eventful..."

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-22-2007, 06:07 PM

Sers watched the scene with the two women and the injured man before her with her usual reserved sort of calm before she saw that the other woman was certainly no healer either. It was then that she walked over to the other three, bowed her head and said "Excuse me, but my name is Lady Sers. I'm a healer at the high temple. Perhaps I can be of service for this young gentleman’s arm?"

Sers usually didn't fear people being rude to her. For two reasons, one, she was a priestess, and generally people were nice to her for that alone, two, she was covered in runes, and if the priestess thing didn't work, the sheer volumes of the markings on her were enough to. But, she acted like a priestess, not some magic crazed monster. And as she stood before the three people, doe eyed but respectful, it was hard to consider her scary. "I could probably heal it to be about as good as new, assuming the damage isn't too extensive. Then it would need to be done over time. That is of course if you're not opposed to forms of healing magic," some people were. She never understood, but, she tried to respect it.

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-22-2007, 07:57 PM

Adraline frowned as her gift was declined. She had wanted to show her appreciation of his help with her favorite snack, but she had to accept that not everyone liked sweets. She put the honey bun in her napsack for later instead of handing it over to Audra. She didnt know this lady, so Adraline didnt feel partial to sharing her sweets with Audra.

A snippet of conversation buzzed around Adraline's ears that nearly sent her reeling over. Lady Sers was here? The one with too many runes on her body to count? Adraline's idol was here?

She saw Sers helping a young man. Her many runes did intimidate Adraline a little. Adraline had cried and taken fever when her runes had been applied. She couldnt imagine the agony of having all that metal in your body.

Adraline wanted to see her healing magic, maybe there was something she could learn from it. So she crept closer to see Sers in action.

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-22-2007, 08:46 PM

Noah looked at Keenah with apologetic eyes and a harmless grin as he was pulled to his feet by Alethina. He pulled his cloak back over his arm, almost hoping that if it couldn't be seen then the conversation would go astray. He often thought he was foolish for receiving injuries because most of it was from either ignorance or simply not being prepared.
"Honestly, Alethina, you worry too much about me. It's just a few minor burns, that's all," he tried to give a reassuring smile, "it's just that burns always sting and hurt more than just a few little cuts." He lied through his teeth. Noah had a sinking feeling that if the woman really did know the true extent of his injuries he would find himself with a new bump on the head. He was about to go into an unneeded, false, detailed explanation for his injuries until a new woman walked over. Noah calmly turned around before he stood still and looked the stranger over quickly. He quickly recognized she was a priestess by her clothing and judging by her age the teen thought she must be highly experienced. He gave a short, curt bow as he acknowledged her. He wondered if this seemed to polite, but then again the first impression was always the most important.
"It would be very appreciated. I've been studying healing myself but I cannot do much with only one hand," he let out an awkward chuckle as he said this, "are you experienced with burns?"

{ooc: ack..muse..dead...did i spell everyones' name right?}}

Bippy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-23-2007, 01:11 AM

Audra ignored what she would have normally seen as a great offense on Adraline's part. Mainly because she wasn't hungry, but also because she thought the girl needed the food more than she ever would. She then turned her attention to Lazel and his orb. The thing had always been an object of slight fascination since the day she'd first seen it. If only the children had known what their pretty floating orb was really capable of. she thought, suppressing a laugh.
"I have a feeling that this Pilgrimage will be quite eventful..." she half heard as she watched the orb separate. "You really think so? I hope you’re right."
A commotion further up the path caught her attention and she watched as Alethina was once again run into, this time however the result was more positive. Audra couldn't see the young man but from Alethina's reaction he must be a friend. "Things seem to be looking up." She commented to Lazel, nodding towards the action.

Tet Anon
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-23-2007, 01:22 AM

Lawrence looked to the others, so at least some of them seemed to know eachother, to bad that he didn't. He watched them carefully and the one that seemed to have injured his arm somehow. Probaly before hand but you could never be sure. He walked along the path though he stopped. Watching them briefly again before he walked up behind Lazel. His darker skinned fingers raising to take a strand of that white hair b etween his fingertips as he was distracted by the scene unfolding. Lawrence seemed to almost look at it as if in disbelief that the color was not some sort of dye or paint that covered the real color. What lovely hair.. he thought to himself though his eyes trailed the man's backside "pity it hides such a lovely side." he stated aloud though he'd meant to say it more so to himself.

Poi
The Poison Girl
Send a message via MSN to Poi

Old 06-23-2007, 03:18 AM

People just kept coming and coming didn't they? How irritating. Contrary to her husband's thoughts on this journey, Alethina was a bit more negative. He seemed more looking forward to it while she just wanted to drag Noah away and go home. Scowling again, this time at the priestess, she paid no heed to the runes nor the fact that she was highly respected. She feared no one and respected few. You had to gain her respect. About to tell the woman off just like the other one, she stopped herself as Noah accepted. Well, she couldn't blame him.. he was hurt. She'd allow it.

"I'll leave you to it. Noah, come see me once finished so we can talk and whatnot. We've hardly seen each other these past few weeks anyway," she smiled slightly at her friend before standing and heading off towards her husband. Might as well try to get to know him better... it's not like he picked her or something.

Glancing over at Adraline as she crept her way towards the scene, Alethina rose an eyebrow but said nothing. I'm not going to get along well with these females.. she thought, tempted to sigh. They were too odd for her to even want to talk to. Ale had never really shown a feminine side to her, so it wasn't strange for her to think so.

Once turning back to head over to her husband, the calm look on her face turned into a frown as a man went behind Lazel. What in the hell...? "'ey! Get your hands off of him," she yelled, feeling slight anger, disgust, and yet again jealousy all in a row. Not good on Lawrence's part. Stomping over, she glared at the man. "Who in the hell are you and what are you doing?" she demanded, fire in her blue-gray eyes. No one was going to be touchy touchy with her husband, whether she loved him or not.

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-23-2007, 04:04 AM

Sers frowned. Burns were tricky, "I'm experienced with just about everything," she said simply, she wasn’t bragging, it was true "but burns are tricky. It depends on the severity of the burn, and how long you have had it. Sometimes you have to do it a little bit at a time to avoid scarring that will limit future use of the limb. Generally on the first session I can heal it about a third of the way at least, though." Most other healers for sever burns could heal about a quarter. Not a big difference, but, a difference. She was good. It was what she did. It was her life, her passion.

She smiled and reached for his arm to peel the bandages off, but hesitated just above the arm, "May I?" she actually didn't wait for an answer as she gently peeled back the wrappings so she could see the damage. She frowned when she did. "I think this may take more then one session. How long have you left these so mildly treated?" she was being nice. Seeming as mild as she could as she asked the question. In her mind he might as well have jabbed a knife in there and skipped off on this pilgrimage. He really should have had it healed at least partially before heading off. And if he had had it partially healed, then she was curious as to how he managed that burn. It would have been an impressive story she was sure.

((Short. Bleh))

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-23-2007, 04:27 AM

Noah looked over his shoulder to see Alethina stomping off once again. It was a familiar sight for him, to see the woman walking off without warning before verbally biting a person's face off. Even he could admit that the woman was rather frightening. Noah gazed back toward Sers to answer her question but wasn't able to respond before the priestess began peeling away the bandaging. He winced as some of the dead skin flaked off with the cloth.
"Almost a week. I was only able to put ointment on it and wrap it when I first received it," he explained carefully, "I couldn't heal it myself and haven't been able to afford a healer recently, considering most that travel on the roads demand a high price for taking care of something like this, not to mention that I don't trust them." Noah drew a breath and sighed before continuing, "but when I came here I met with a doctor a t the nearby inn and she brought me to the hospital. They were going to give me the major treatment today but I wanted to be here to make the Pilgrimage. The most I've had done was having a fresh wrap and some minor healing to ease the pain, but I doubt it did much." His voice was soft but not shy as he spoke, but he did seem to be a little awkward when talking about the subject. Noah purposely failed to mention that he had escaped through one of the hospital windows and that he was paranoid about finding several nurses trailing after him.

Tet Anon
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-23-2007, 05:38 AM

Lawrence looked in the woman's direction a tad confused to say the least "hm? What ever would I do that for m'lady?" he asked quite politely despite his rudeness towards touching the other man's hair without permission. Let alone talking about his backside. He smiled to her as friendly as one could "What do you mean what am I? Is it not quite obvious? I'm a man." he stated with a bit of an amused laugh. "I am admiring him m'lady. He is quite a lovely creature. His hair color is real too! I would have thought it a dye or a paint of some sort, but if you feel it there is nothing to it but true colorless strand!"

He raised the strand to his lips and brushed the strands there very softly "Oh and so soft." he stated before letting the strands slip from his fingers and now his eyes merely trailed the man over as a hand raised to rest upon his hip. "A lovely creature indeed." he stated aloud.

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-23-2007, 06:24 AM

Sers listened carefully, nodding when she was supposed to as she probed at the wound with her own magic, seeing just how bad it was. She had gotten pretty good at the prodding, when she first started, it was like she was stabbing the person at that stage, and she was nearly banned from healing as a result. Now (she was told) it felt something like being blown on. She hoped that for this boy, it would be no exception, but, there was something strange about these burns she couldn’t quite place. Perhaps he had used a sour ointment? "Well, nothing I can't fix…" she said after he finished, "but you would have been better off in a hospital, or finding a temple during your travels. The healers of the flow are all quite trust worthy, I assure you." She kept hearing horrible rumors about her sisters, and was still baffled by them. Wild, absurd claims that these woman would do unnatural things, steal organs, bewitch you into a wild lust to fulfill their desires... She fought down a shudder at the thought of any of her fellow sisters abusing their powers so horribly. "But, sometimes it is difficult to find such things on your travels when you lack coin," she admitted, realizing she may have sounded a little harsh.

"Alright," she said figuring out how to go about it, done her magical prodding at the burns, "this will sting fiercely for a moment, and for that I apologies, but it will sting much less then it does now once I am done." She was already trying to numb the arm for when she did this, though, as her hands hovered over the injuries, "On three, I will start, alright? One, two, three." She placed both hands firmly enough on the arm, and they glowed briefly before she removed her hands to look at her work. About what she had expected, which was a bit of a disappointment. At least she'd be able to treat it so this boy wouldn't loose any use of his arm unless he went and did something very silly. Which, given his age, was entirely possible.

Sinspiration
Demon Overlord
Send a message via AIM to Sinspiration Send a message via MSN to Sinspiration Send a message via Yahoo to Sinspiration

Old 06-23-2007, 07:22 AM

At the same time as the odd galgoan had tried to let go Lazel had turned to backhand the hands hand away, but not in an overly hostile manner.
"You'd find it wise to leave whatever sexual indifferences you have out of this journey. And definitely keep them away from me, I am not a creature or object to be admired, I'm a person, and I'm also married to Lady Alethina here, which makes you extremely disrespectful in your actions." Lazel replied flashing the gold ring he still wore. He turned about again and moving away from him, slightly annoyed, how the hell could some-one be so rude anyway? Either he had the brain of a child or he was just a sickminded young man.
"Alethina I wouldnt advise wasting any more time near him, best check up on your friend."
He reached into his jacket, pulling out the large tome he'd been reading erlier, fingers prying it open to reveal the old Ariasan language and quietly continued, gazing every once and a while on the road ahead, some inner part of him glad that little defensive moment Alethina had just shown, maybe htis wouldn't be so bad after all. The four orbs that had been floating before sitll orbited him lazily, though if anyone tried to grab them they'd zip quickly out of the way before returning to their regular movement, in a teasing way really.

Tet Anon
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-23-2007, 08:09 AM

Lawrence made a sharp sound as his hands where smacked away "As is smacking someone else's hands an action of rude manner. Perhaps you should be wise to take your own statments into account before you so contradict yourself." he huffed a little "An admiration is not an act of flirtation, so perhaps as well you'd do best not to assume, that an admiration of one's appearance is for matters so impure." he stated turning his nose up to the situation. As if he'd not meant it to be any sort of flirting matter. Though it had been. "As for my rudeness I do apologize. From time to time my hands get away from my mind." he stated looking to the ring then to the woman "I beg your pardon. I did not get so far as to examine his fingers. As I am sure m'lady is quite aware." he bowed his head somewhat.

Lawrence looked back to the path ahead of them "Do not judge me so simply. I may surprise you in the end." he stated as he walked ahead of them. Rubbing his hands against his sleeves to gain warmth.

Mad Hatter
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-23-2007, 03:32 PM

Adraline stared in open-mouthed awe at Lady Sers display of power. She looked like a wide eyed fish that was gasping for air. Lady Sers had healed a portion of that burn before Adraline could take a breath. Even her teachers took up to an hour to heal to the extent Sers had. "Wow! That's incredible!" Adraline exclaimed before she could stop herself. She yelped and covered her mouth with her hand. Backing away slowly she was blushing a furious scarlet at her uncontrolled remark.

"I-I'm s-sorry." She stuttered before turning to run back to the safety of Lazel's presence. She didnt know him too well, but she had a feeling that he would keep her safe during the journey.

There were several strange orbs floating around him. Her curiousity overrode her nervousness. She reached out to touch it but the orb zipped away from her touch. She giggled a little and reached out to touch it again only to have it fly just out of her reach. She bubbled with girlish laughter as she tried to touch another one.

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-23-2007, 04:38 PM

Noah was silent as a bolt of pain shot through his arm. His brows furrowed as he winced. His first instinct was to pull his arm away but somehow he was able to keep himself still.
"I also have some burns on my torso, but they aren't anything to worry about," he added once Sers pulled away. "Well, the good news is that sense I can feel the pain that means not many of my nerves were damaged, right?" He sounded a little hopeful. He carefully flexed his bandaged arm and hand before he smiled kindly,
"It does feel a little bit better," he admitted with a relieved smile before he quickly looked up at the sound of Adraline's praise of Lady Sers, but she was already rushing away.
"Is she an apprentice of yours?" He questioned in curiosity.

{blaghshort}

clevernamepending
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-23-2007, 07:47 PM

Sers tilted her head to the side curiously and blinked as Adraline scurried off so suddenly. She shook her head, "I've never met the child before in my life, and am only twenty. You are not allowed to take on an apprentice within the clergy until you are twenty-five," she said matter-of-factly. Sers was an interesting case of girls in-between the proper age and class alignment. If she had joined younger, as many girls do, she could be in line to be a high priestess, if she had joined older, as many other girls do, she would still have been an apprentice.

She turned her gaze back down at his arm, "Your nerves will be fine sir, so long as you don't do anything too strenuous until I can heal it more. There was some nerve damage, but nothing that will be unfixable. I tried to take care of that mostly this time, I will work more on the burn it's self later," it could be tricky to subject an injury to too much magic at once, just like you can't take too much medicine at once. Too much will hurt you more then help, which could be quite inconvenient. She'd have to wait and see if the injuries did anything strange before a second session on that wound. A different wound all together, however, should be safe to work on. "And if you'll pardon me, I don't trust your word on the burns being nothing to worry about," she sounded almost teasing, almost. "If it does not trouble you, and these burns on your chest are as minor as you say, I could probably heal those completely, if you want me to." Him saying it was nothing may have had another motive, perhaps he had told her because he thought it may affect the second session, not because he wanted the burns healed for some strange reason. She had had people come to her with more then one wound, and wanting her not to touch others.

flaming-Scorpion
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-24-2007, 05:05 AM

"Ah, I see, that is understandible," he said with a small nod, "but she does seem very interested in your talent."
Noah then looked cautiously over his shoulder at Alethina before gazing back towards Lady Sers.
"Can we wait? I rather not have Lady Alethina know what the true extent on my injuries are, let alone see them," he whispered softly to her,"I don't mean to seem rude but she hardly trusts me at all with my own well being and she'll never get off my case if she finds out about all of these burns. He warmly smiled,
"Maybe if there is a more secluded place, could we continue the healing there?" He looked thoughtful for a moment before he began to remove his coat and folding it over his bag. His thin torso was revealed, but despite his small figure he was very well muscled. Also, a white, sleeveless, skintight, turtleneck shirt was revealed. Above his right, bandaged arm it was obvious that the material had been burned away. Then with his left hand, he began to push away some of the bandages to reveal the charred, inflamed skinned beneath it. Unlike what he had said, it wasn't much better than his arm, but it still seemed less burned.
"I'll just let you see a little now, but I won't take anything off to the point where Lady Alethina will have a good view."

Bippy
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-25-2007, 11:27 PM

Audra watched the exchange between the strange boy and her fellow clansmen with a disinterested eye. She was suprised though that the young man would have done such things. Had they been in Hirren he would have likely been killed. Bold thing, isn't he? She considered following him and giving him a talk of her own but felt Alethina had done a good enough job of that. Instead she followed behind Lazel and Adraline at an easy pace.
She was always somewhat envious of Lazel's emotional control, for as long as she could remember Lazel had been laid back and difficult to anger. She often wondered what life would be like, being quicker to think than to act. It was that very character flaw that had her on the pilgrimage in the first place. And that flaw is what I'm here to change.
Pursing her lips together and pausing to re-pin a loose peice of hair she walked quickly to catch up to her two current traveling companions. "So..." she spoke up quietly, "Where are you from Adraline ?"