KopperKat
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 10:49 PM

In the deep blue waters of the Pacific Ocean lays a beautiful city known to all mer-people and all species of the sea. A great king at one time ruled this city, Arnav. A king who loved his people, and would do anything for them. Though all was not well, because the great sorceress, Makari, a siren from Rudra decided that Arnav should be hers to rule. After all she had helped the people with illness and epidemic. When the king refused to relinquish his throne to the woman, her fury was unmatched.

“You will give me, Arnav, or I shall take it!”

“Then you shall have to try, because I will not give the throne to someone as power-hungry as you.” The king had said calmly. Not days later he fell ill with a sickness unknown to the advanced race. Doctors tried everything, but his body was overcome.

“Call in Zomara.” On his dying bed the king wished to see his one and only daughter. Once she came in he told her to go into hiding. Though the headstrong daughter, did not like the idea, she bent to the last wishes of her father.

Once her father had died and Makari took over Arnav, the princess went into to hiding like her father had said. Being ten there was not much else she could do.

Nine years have past since the fateful events and now Zomara is ready to take her throne. Gathering troops was going to be the easy part. Figuring out how to defeat the sorceress was another story.

RULES
- No Goddmodding
- No cybering
- Do not kill off characters without permission
- Please PM all profiles to me
- Put :twisted: at the bottom of your profile
- Have fun!

Profile Skeleton
Username:
Character Name:
Appearance: (Please use pictures)
Personality:

KopperKat
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-12-2007, 10:51 PM

Profiles
Username: TikiraN
Character Name: Zomara
Race: Aglaea
Appearance: Zomara
Personality: Zomara is headstrong and loyal, and hates to see innocent people hurt. Now that Makari has taken over that’s exactly what has happened. Now Zomara will do everything in her power to make Makari pay.