Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-09-2012, 05:39 PM

Mine involved killer scare crows O.o' and falling into a world beneath our own where i could see everyone's shadows as they went about their business but not them... so I was alone (except for the scarecrows... and the dessicated human corpse I ran into when i first fell in). I think I shall try to turn into a book XD.

But yeah I stepped out a door and suddenly everything was silent and I was in this weird world. It looked like the real one except there were telephone poles and wires everywhere. I could see shadows of people walking by but there was no people and no sound of people walking or talking. I look up at the wires because i think 'wait a minute... there's no poles there' and I see two things hanging from it but no birds.

One was a scare crow (that looked alot like the one with the farmville 2 facebook game waist up but had longer legs....... I think I have been playing too much farmville, anyway). The other was a human corpse.... or what was left of one. It was practically leather dry and appeared to have it's skin removed(it was all red and bloody, but it may have just been covered in blood). It was also slightly flattened and saggy as if some bones and/or organs had been removed. It didn't even have eyes left but they didn't appear removed by animals but surgically removed. It didn't smell though.... too dried out by the sun i guess.

While i'm staring at this corpse in horror the scarecrow appears to just fall, landing in a heap. I look at it and by the time i've turned my head it just flies up at me and slashes an arm at me. I leap back on instinct and there's a slash in my shirt because hidden in the hey sticking out of its 'wrists' were sharpened hooks like they hang butchered animals from. I scuffle with it a moment and manage to hit its arm so it catches part of its neck. After that i was able to pull of its head.... and it appeared just to be straw with a little blood inside the center. I drop it as the body drops 'dead'. I then spend the rest of the dream running from the twenty other scarecrows I run into. I've never thought scarecrows were very scary, more cute and funny..... but these were scary >.< .... and i think had human body parts inside...

Superstition
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-09-2012, 06:18 PM

Wow, that was a nightmare fitting for Halloween! Are you scared of scarecrows now lol?

Mine was a couple of weeks ago. I was a part of two families who lived together in a big house but we didn't stick out. The two mothers/wives were the matriarchs and the husbands were treated second-rate. I guess the women held all the power, the men were just useful (not my personal view at all, just what theirs was in the dream lol). Anyway, I was talking to a young woman down by the beach (near the neighborhood) and befriended her. I convinced her to come with me to my house (I was a teenager, like 17 but I kept switching genders in this dream...I hate that!!) and hang out. As we were walking I kept looking over my shoulder and seeing other childern, both younger and peers, and knew they were my sibblings and cousins. I also saw some policemen on patrol and kept watching them, as if I wanted to go talk to them. But with my family around, I couldn't. I got my friend to see the policemen and we waved hello to them, and they waved back.

We got to the house and I introduced her to my mother (not my real mom, but mine in the dream) and the other mother. They were sisters. We sat down for a bit, drank some kind of drinks and ate something while chatting. Then my mother stood up and offered to show my friend the house. I vaguely remember going through some of the rooms but I was dreading what was coming.

Then we got to the basement and the nightmare began. Not to get graphic but it was a torture chamber. My aunt closed the heavy metal door with an ominous bang and locked it behind my friend. As my family surrounded her (not me, I stood off to the side), she started to scream. I don't remember much after I woke up as to the details, but I remember that they were very, very graphic, which surprised me since I don't watch graphic shows.... I left after awhile, not able to stand anymore. I went upstairs and talked to my father. He didn't like what our family did anymore than I did, but he couldn't stop it. He had no power. One of my brothers or cousins, about my age, walked through the house with another potential victim. Our basement was filled with torture chambers, many of them full.

The dream progresses and suddenly we are all afraid. The police and FBI have been on to the disappearances and have been narrowing down the suspects. Apparently, more and more cop cars are in our neighborhood but they haven't heard who is responsible. My mom and aunt are pacing back and forth and accusing my dad and uncle of tipping them off. They hadn't of course and they insisted as much. Finally, the cops do come and surround the house. They tell us to surrender or they will blanket the house with gunfire. My mom and aunt refuse to surrender while my dad and uncle are thinking of all the children. We have a lot of glass balcony doors on the first floor so the SWAT team and FBI have a clear shot to all of us. My mom and aunt, along with some of my other girl cousins (I'm a girl at this point) gather up arms and insist they will defind us. I refuse to help and run to my dad and ask what I should do. He tells me to get the other childern and baracade them in a room.

I start looking frantically for a room (we have a lot of windows!) and think about going down the basement. It would be the safest place but it was filled with victims both dead and alive. I really don't want to see that again and I don't want the younger ones who haven't been exposed yet to see that. So I finally find a room (this house has like a million rooms!) that has one window and I take mattresses and baracade that outside wall. We lie down on the floor and I and my brother try to keep everyone calm. I keep them in the dark about what is going on because somehow I know some of them are psychopaths and enjoy our family tradition. The police killed my mom, aunt, and sisters and storm the house. My father and uncle surrender and the cops come to our room. There the dream ended and I woke up.

I was really surprised at this dream because even though I watch Criminal Minds, my dream would have been at the end of the R rating if it was a movie, and I've never even seen an R-rated movie! Guess I have a fertile imagination :P

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-09-2012, 06:23 PM

I dunno, but i definitely think they can be scary now!

And wow O.o' interesting to know i'm not the only one who has switched genders in a dream lol. That does sound like a scary dream though >.< .. and it does sound like an episode of criminal minds ! At least you didn't want to be a part of it >.>

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 11-10-2012, 02:38 AM

I haven't had nightmares in ages, but I did have a dream that made me feel physically ill, all I remember was running around a supermarket with a trolley at speeds so high it was more like a rollercoaster ride. Woke up feeling dizzy and almost vomitting, fortunately I didn't but still...

Flowery Pit
Come fall into my abyss

Old 11-10-2012, 02:42 AM

Mine wasn't terrible but a bit awkward and strange.

I was in this little Switzerland chocolate shop, shopping around and ready to buy some when the clerk starts tell me they're bugs covered in chocolate. He started to go into detail of what kind of bug it was and how tasty it would be. At one point he pointed an expensive chocolate and said it was a CENTIPEDE and I just about died.

So there you go.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-10-2012, 02:44 AM

sounds like the dream was your minds way of explaining it. Stomach problems can do that Xd.

centipede? *shuders* not cooool >.< . There are certain bugs that are just scary.

Flowery Pit
Come fall into my abyss

Old 11-10-2012, 02:47 AM

Yeah, I find them the most disturbing to me. It's not like a spider where you can squash it or even pick it up with a tissue. It's like the worst thing to have in your home. You gotta get the big guns to take it out, i.e. vacuum.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-10-2012, 02:51 AM

I've had them in my shower >.>.... no vacuum at the ready but I smooshed it until it was in several pieces XD. I think I used a shampoo bottle, dun remember.

Flowery Pit
Come fall into my abyss

Old 11-10-2012, 03:01 AM

OHH.. GOD. That's disgusting. I'd flail and die if it was in my shower.. Probably run out naked.

I don't think I could.. do that. I don't know. The ones we get are like.. 5 inches long.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-10-2012, 03:07 AM

Well you have to understand I live on the edge of the desert XD. So I've had rattle snakes in the yard and once a scorpian in my bed that stung the back of my thigh >.>.... but I hadn't gotten in yet thankfully. I was about to step inside when i hear something scrambling to try to get away from the water. I look down and there it is >.< ...

Sora
*^_^*

Old 11-10-2012, 03:08 AM

Oh god, I really have to think here. I don't remember my dreams often.

I think the last one that I can think of. . . was some weird scene where my friends and I were treasure hunting and we came across an evil mummy. He proceeded to chase us.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-10-2012, 03:10 AM

That could be kinda interesting >.>...

Flowery Pit
Come fall into my abyss

Old 11-10-2012, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staria View Post
Well you have to understand I live on the edge of the desert XD. So I've had rattle snakes in the yard and once a scorpian in my bed that stung the back of my thigh >.>.... but I hadn't gotten in yet thankfully. I was about to step inside when i hear something scrambling to try to get away from the water. I look down and there it is >.< ...
Yeah, I live in a low shrub desert region too. So I've had experiences with the creatures.

But blegh, that's so yucky to see. They're so ugly. I hate them. I would seriously take over any bug than THOSE. They're like king-sized too. TERRIBLE.

My sister actually had one crawl up her arm while she was asleep. She woke up to almost picking it off with her fingers and woke us all up. XD

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-10-2012, 03:19 AM

Yeah that would do it lol XD. I had to wake grams to look at my thigh >.>

Sora
*^_^*

Old 11-10-2012, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staria View Post
That could be kinda interesting >.>...
I even remember the bit where we were running for a car we had and I did the classic, "drop my keys and fumble till the last minute to get the doors unlocked and get in safe".

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-10-2012, 03:31 AM

XD If i was your friend I can imagine I'd be yelling at you and throwing things at the mummy........ while it just looked at me a minute like 'seriously' .

Maha-Aamir
Meow!

Old 11-10-2012, 06:47 AM

hey great nightmares you all :D mine was horrible and strange...

i saw three girls on a roof, not much details about them but i think they were sisters, one of them i could feel was evil... i saw the evil one push the tallest one off the roof and she fell to her death... God it was horrific, as she fell the other sister stumbled and slipped off the edge too... taking the evil one with her... i turned to ice, i didnt knew it was a dream so i felt so sad for their parents... Thank god i woke up then :D

lizrd356
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-10-2012, 07:36 AM

i was in an old amusement park being chased by life sized dolls. for some reason there was a silo on the edge of the amusement park i hid on the top but they found me i fell in to the silo it was filled with old stuffed animals. i then got chased into the woods and to the edge of a cliff and then i fell but was saved by..........
...i wake up before i say who saves me.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 11-10-2012, 07:35 PM

i had an awful nightmare that woke me up

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 11-10-2012, 08:52 PM

Poor hummy, that doesn't sound good at all...nightmares can do that to people.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-11-2012, 01:27 AM

@mahaamir: O.O a lot of nightmares seem to involve murder recently huh?

@liz: that reminds me of a dream i had about my porcelain doll collection coming to life and trying to kill me O.o' . it is strange to see a victorian frilly dressed doll with a butcher knife in its hand, I tell ya.

@hummy: aww *hugs8 what was it?

Cloudwalker
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-11-2012, 02:57 AM

I don't have nightmare too often. The last nightmares I can really think of calling that though is when I just kept being chased by someone.

I had these same dreams for about two to three weeks straight (I was a very grumpy, unrested person before too long)
But I would be in a normal setting, nothing odd or weird.
One I was running down the street and there are parked cars and rows of houses. And I keep looking behind me because some guy is chasing me. And I can never see him clearly because everytime I look he is just passing a car or the shadow of a tree. I just keep running and trying to find a place to hide or someone to help me but no one is around. The place is completely deserted except for us two. I started running through yards to try and lose him as he was getting closer and it seemed like the closer he got the harder it was to run. The harder I tried to run the slower I seemed to move until I get to the point that I was trying to grab anything just to make me move forward and he come up right behind me. Then I wake up.

Alll the dreams basically kept being the same thing just a little different with location. I could not figure out what in real life was bothering me that would make me have so many dreams of being chased. But I really hate that feeling of your body being so heavy and unable to move when you are trying to run.

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-11-2012, 03:21 AM

that does sound like a scary thing to have reoccuring nightmares off O.O

Cloudwalker
(^._.^)ノ

Old 11-11-2012, 04:09 AM

I was always so tense when I woke up. I don't remember anything leading up to the point that I'm running, I think the dream starts out with me being afraid of this unknown person getting me and I'm already trying to get away. But I never did manage to. . . .

Staria
\(@O@)ʌ...

Penpal

Old 11-11-2012, 04:10 AM

you were probably feeling trapped by an irl situation maybe? XD.