Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 03:50 AM

I also need to dust and vacuum the room.

Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 08-06-2011, 03:55 AM

No noo cleaning for me. >.<

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-06-2011, 03:56 AM

@Aco: Yeah.. I still don't like talking to people who are drunk or have been drinking in general though ^_^;;

@Lina: Well, the college I was going to had a great art program... when I entered. I couldn't even get INTO it (and it was my major) until my second semester. And at that point, they changed the ENTIRE art program/degree - they took out classes I wanted, they changed classes I was interested in to the point where I was like "O.o; Can this even be CONSIDERED a sculpture class???"

So that was a bust lol
Then I looked at the business program I was entering and saw that it was an economics degree and the only thing "business" about it was the name LOL
So, that was a bust as well.

Then I had a lot of medical go on this year and it's requiring me to take online courses, which my old college doesn't offer. So when I sat down and really looked at everything and thought about it, it just wasn't what I wanted out of life and I wasn't going to hurt my health by continuing to go that college, nor was I going to waste 4 years of education on a pointless degree with classes I don't even enjoy :3

So, I started looking around and I transferred to another school and am doing an actual Finance/Business degree and it's actually what I originally was looking at taking :3
After this, I plan to go on to a business school and get my Master's degree ;3
I hope to get an art degree while I'm going for my Master's , but it'll really depend on if they'll offer it. It might just wait until after I get through with the business aspect of what I want to do :3
-wants the art degree to pair with my finance/business degree and work in marketing/advertisement of some sort-

It's technically my Sophomore year, but they have me down as a 2nd semester Freshman because only 2 of my credits transferred >.>
The college I transferred to failed to tell me that I would only be getting credit for those classes that fit the degree I'm going towards >.>
-so not happy-
But ah well, I can't really do anything about that :/
It's just going to be sucky because if I ever apply for housing on campus, then it'll be hit or miss whether I'll get a townhouse because of how they have me ranked :/

LOL! Let's hope!!
I definitely don't want to have to deal with someone that rude again xD;

Yup!
Create A Can ~ Altered Gift Paint Cans ~ Ogdensburg, NY
You can't order from the site yet, but you can at least get an idea of what I'm doing ^_^ <3

I haven't been around :( </3
Too busy to sit down at the computer for more than 2 minutes! LITERALLY!!
But I had some downtime today and so I sat down to check Mene and just kinda started catching up with everything -- it's been nice!

I'm sure they aren't - your art is AMAZING so it's well worth the wait :3
I just feel bad for my two remaining commissions - I haven't been able to ink one drawing and I haven't been able to take a picture/upload the other one :( </3

LOL I know what you mean!
I graduated with a class of like, 48 - and we had around 3-400 people TOTAL in a K-12 school :P
Very tiny :3
When I went to my first year of college, I was in a class of over 500 XD;
I wish you luck though!!
It's very easy to get used to because honestly? You don't see 90% of the people in your year unless you have classes with them haha

@Roz: LOL I wish mine were that easy!
Mine is full of work projects so there's really not many places I can put them - I'm kinda stuck and just have to keep rearranging every time I do something xD;
But once the initial stock is set, I won't have such a cluttered desk :3

@Dia: Hahaha! You should! Get in the cleaning spirit ;P

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 04:05 AM

I'm recovered now. Drinking root beer and listening to music.

linapoo
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 08-06-2011, 04:09 AM

Cleaning...! It's something many do not enjoy. But it's nice to keep things tidy...If only I wasn't so damn lazy. :cry:

@Emma
Wow. What is going on with your old college? OTL I'm glad you moved. It sounded like that old college had some issues with keeping things. And that realllly bites that they didn't move the credits over. :/ Nothing to do with it now though, right? Maybe take summer classes later to get back on track? But yeah! Awesome you're doing that. And I think an art degree would go very well with that. I know a lot of artists tend to minor in business or something like that because it's more profitable if you sell/manage your own stuff rather than hire someone to do it. :D Let's wish that you get a townhouse? >o<

Oh !! Those cans are awesome! o_o <3 I'd like one to keep stuff in if I could get one. XD Hehe. Best wishes to your company.
Wow, that busy? I can't imagine not being able to sit down for 2 minutes without having to do something. @@ At least you're good at tasking?? Haha. Idk.

Yeah! My school was just the same! XD Very tiny indeed. It's weird going from somewhere where everyone knows each other, to a place full of strangers.... Oh wow even that's still a lot. 500...my freshman class is ....in the thousands? @@ There's a lot of dem buggers. Haha, yeah? well my campus is very big too so yeah I doubt I will see anybody or even know 1/10 from my freshman class lol.

Gosh long post is long. XD ;;;

[Edit] Okay well I'm off to bed. Talk to you soon, dear. :3

Last edited by linapoo; 08-06-2011 at 04:19 AM..

Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 08-06-2011, 04:17 AM

Emma
Ooh I see.
Hahaha yeah. Mine isn't that cluttered. >.<
Just a couple of stuff here and there. xD

diaveborn
*^_^*

Old 08-06-2011, 04:18 AM

Rozalyne, I love your squibys! It's so neat the two of them fit together! The closest thing I've seen to that is two bunnies acting like bookends to whatever else was in between them.

Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 08-06-2011, 04:20 AM

Thanks Diave! :3
When I first saw them I just had to have them. >.<
And I know whose your're talking about! They're so cute too. :3

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-06-2011, 04:39 AM

linapoo:: LOL -snuggles Lina-
I know what you mean - I can let things go for only so long before I go on a cleaning spree xD;
It's usually when my OCD gets to the point where I can't stop looking/thinking about whatever's messy :P

Yeahh lol
For a Private College, it was pretty shitty :P
It's really pathetic that a SUNY school has better quality of everything than a Private School o.O;
Even their ID Cards are better quality xD;

Yeah - this new college was stupid about the credits - they have a lot of my courses registered as humanity courses at their college, and they weren't humanity at my old college (a lot of them were natural sciences) - so I still have a lot of distribution to take at this new college that I honestly had gotten out of the way at my old college >.>
So not happy about that lol
But it's ok - I have 4 years to get this all done in :3
I'm taking 5 courses a semester and I currently have 2 summers of 4-5 courses each planned out already so things should be ok :3
Just going to be hectic :/
And I may even have to rearrange and take courses in the winter terms or in another summer thanks to the credits not transferring :cry:

Well, I can't enroll in two colleges at once, and the college I'm in/the private school I'm looking at finishing my degree at, don't have great art programs. It'll probably be something I do later in my life -- but that doesn't mean I can't take my talent with me when I do my job, ya know?
I just won't have a technical degree with it :3

Yes!
They were just built this summer and look GORGEOUS - so if I have to live on campus, they're definitely my only choice of living arrangements LOL
They're like mini-apartments :3

Thank you! <3
Well, you can definitely order one once we open up officially ;D
If you keep up with the facebook page you'll definitely know when it opens :3
Or you can just ask me in a few weeks if it's open haha
I'll probably forget you want to know xD;

Haha Definitely :3
It's stressful, but worth it <3
I'm very passionate about this business so it's keeping me going and making it easier to do the work :3

Haha It's also nice though - there isn't as much of that "he said she said" nonsense that small towns bring :3
It's nice to have a small break from it <3
I can't say it lasts long, though, because some people get very cliquey and they talk with their cliques - so it goes around quite fast xD;
I had a partner in my Art History class for a paper, and he was legit the laziest jerk on the planet - totally acted like he was constantly strung out on drugs, stole my work, did nothing for our presentations, and just basically BSd his entire part of the paper, 85% of it copied almost word for word from my presentation and my portion of the paper lol
I talked about how annoyed I was with one of my friends and before you know it I'm being stalked on Facebook by people I don't even know and he's sending me weird text messages and harassing me xD;
Legit was the craziest thing ever and I was like "O.o;; Wow. College isn't like high school huh."
Yeahhh - don't believe it. Freshman are still petty immature jerks :P
It's the upperclassmen who are decent and actually and kind people :3
I got a long great with them and made friends so much easier with them :3
So if you don't clique well with the freshman you meet? Don't worry about it - there's so many more people out there - you'll definitely find people to relate to :3
All it took for me was getting a job on campus and finally getting into my major's department ;)

Okies hun!
See you soon :) <3

@Roz:
Hahaha Want to switch desks?

aphrodite remix
I am not an adventurer by choice...
Send a message via MSN to aphrodite remix

Old 08-06-2011, 09:52 AM

Hey Emma, how goes it?

Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 08-06-2011, 12:32 PM

*Mai wanders into thread with her coffee* Hiiii. Good morning, everyone.

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 04:03 PM

Hello all!

Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 08-06-2011, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post

@Roz: Hahaha Want to switch desks?
Hahaha, I like my desk. >.<
It was my birthday gift. xD

Hey there Aco! :3

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 05:17 PM

How is everyone today?

Vanora
Baby Jae

Old 08-06-2011, 05:38 PM

I'm pretty good this morning.. even though my laptop decided to lag immediately after I powered it on. But I fixed it. >.>

How are you?

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 05:44 PM

I'm doing well so far today. Just chilling out in the basement.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-06-2011, 07:03 PM

@Dytie: Hey hun - not bad - stressed and busy like usual
You?

@Mai: -glomps and steals your coffee-

@Roz: Haha Mine was just bought because I needed a bigger one and I had already bought myself a desktop so it was a definite must :3
I just wish I had more room to store work stuff so it's not taking over my desk all of the time - but I don't :(
If only I had the addition to my room I'm planning I'd be able to have another L shaped desk in here to use XD;

@Aco: Hi there :)

aphrodite remix

Old 08-06-2011, 07:18 PM

lol pretty much the same! What's going on with you. I've just been working like a slave :( lol

Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 07:40 PM

Still chilling out in the basement waiting for tonight. Steaks and horror movies tonight!

aphrodite remix

Old 08-06-2011, 07:42 PM

Steak and Horror movies...

I want

-pout-

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-06-2011, 07:46 PM

@Dytie: Lol Sameee~
Started a company a couple months ago, so I've been busy with that :3
Then I've recently transferred colleges, so I've been busy dealing with all of that as well haha
Then on top of it I'm dealing with a lot of medical :(
It's just been hectic here :3

What about you?

@Aco: Sounds.... fun lol

Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 08-06-2011, 07:52 PM

D8

M-my coffeeeee... *Mai's lower lip starts to wibble*

aphrodite remix

Old 08-06-2011, 07:55 PM

Ah yes I remember you telling me about your Company. How is business doing? You started college already? Are you taking summer courses then? Here school starts in September for pretty much everything unless you are taking summer courses. Sorry to hear about the medical though :( I hope that gets sorted.

Just been school full time, work full time, part time job and started my apprenticeship. I've maintained a 95% average though, so it isn't that bad ... i just have no time for me and it feels like I'm tired all the time. Its crazy.

B A B Y C O C K
Chickens are FRIENDS not FOOD. >...

Old 08-06-2011, 08:00 PM

Emma Corrin: Hello there! (:
I'm sure up for some chatting! :>
And yes the same problem for me indeed.
Can't believe others already have up to 300 pies and I only have 50 pies.
It does disappoint me due to the fact that I'm too busy with school and work myself.
So no time for event participation. ;c

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 08-06-2011, 08:14 PM

@Mai: Hehehe <3

@Dytie: It's not available for buying yet lol
We're still getting our inventory stocked up and the website fixed :3
So far we only have one order, but it's still in the works because it's an order of like, 200k cans or something like that and their designers are coming up with crappy labels XD;
They legit sent us a can label over that was this neon/light pink mixed with some red with a tiny splash of white. Mom and I just looked at each other and were like "o.O;;;;"
We offered some suggestions and they're reworking things, but if they still go with that design, then we're going to have to charge extra because that's a huge waste and expense of that one color ink and will take MANY cartridges to do the order :3
But, once we get that rolling and the website open the business will be going good :3
We have a FB page open and people are on pins and needles waiting to order already :3

Lol No - I don't start until August 22nd - I just started the transfer about a month a go so we've been trying to get everything switched over to the new college, get the applications in (it was a no brainer that I was getting in, it was just a matter of sending in everything), getting the packet so I could do the initial set up stuff, etc.
It's been hectic trying to get everything done and not forget anything :3

It is getting sorted - it's just a long road getting there :3

Yikes :( </3
Sounds like me last year!
My first year of college was ridiculous because of the first year program I was in -- the instructor legit ran it like it was a Senior Project class and kept taking all of our materials when we turned in an assignment so it was way stressful - I didn't have time for anything because of that course because we were limited on what we could do/how long we could work on it because she kept taking it on a Thursday and giving it back on a Monday/Tuesday - I prayyy other instructors aren't like that T_T
I mean, I understand wanting to make sure we're going in the right direction?
But seriously, do you really need to collect every source we're using, all of our notes, etc. almost every week so we usually can't work on it on weekends?
I never understood that xD;

I hope everything slows down for you!!
I know for me I need my me time or I get cranky stressed and kinda lash out at people 'cause I've been constantly around them for too long xD;

@Baby: o.O;
Danggg - seriously?
I don't think I've even hit 100 yet -- I've been buying commons with them so I don't know exactly how many I've collected -- but I know it can be more than around 40-50 :3

I know what you mean - I haven't been able to actively participate in an event in about a year - I think since the last Celes Paradi event?
I can usually get the EIs, but it's not guaranteed always and so I have to buy them after the event :( </3
I'm hoping this year will be better though - I won't have so much stress and won't be so busy :3