Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via MSN to Donna

Old 11-04-2007, 08:09 AM

• Hehe yep. She loves making a mess all over her cage though, throwing the bedding around outside the cage as well as in her food dish and such. xP
    No, it was my mother who moved her. She just never told me why...or else I just wasn't paying attention. XD;;

Azureile
(ο・㉨・&...
Send a message via AIM to Azureile

Old 11-04-2007, 08:12 AM

xD

Silly Snickerbutt. xDDD

Oh. maybe your mom got tired of having bedding and stuff all over her stuff. xD;

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-04-2007, 09:48 AM

• Yup yup, silly her. x]
    Hahaha well, she moved it to be with her things so maybe she just likes the hamster. xD

GAH! My house is being overrun by mice. x_____x;;
    It wouldn't be AS bad if I didn't have this overwhelming fear of them. ><
    Tonight, one mouse ran from under the small gap in my door and I noticed it while I was on the computer, as I saw something in the corner of my eye. I called my mother in to get the trap, and we set it down where we saw it go under my wardrobe, but it wasn't there anymore so I figured it ran under my bed. D:
    And then later I heard a little rustling and looked for it. I saw it dash out from the other side of my bed and under my desk, around my computer and back out under the door. I was glad it wasn't in my room anymore and grabbed a scarf to stick in the space between the door and the floor so it wouldn't come back in. >[
    GRRRR!!!!!!
    Well, I think I'm going to go to bed now. I've been meaning to but now that I know the stupid thing is out of my room and not able to come back in, I can sleep peacefully. ^^
    And the clocks went back. I didn't notice until I saw that the menewsha time was off from my clock and I saw a thread in the GD about it. :] Yay for one more hour of sleeep. <3
    Night night yall.

Erica
*^_^*

Old 11-04-2007, 01:40 PM

-runs around-

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 11-04-2007, 04:37 PM

• Oh hahaha I JUST noticed it on my computer when you mentioned it Rae and then I looked on my alarm clock (which still has yet to be replaced) and it's wronggggggg! Time for me to change the clock XD

Okay so the last showing of ZP is at 2:00 PM today. Wanna go? I wanna see if I can get Squishy to go with me...or maybe my theatre group (my main one) is gonna go with me.

And I fell asleep to Legally Blonde after gettin' off the phone with you so hahaha XD btw I'm on my mom's computer...so haha...sittin' on my bed. Still needa get my computer fixed.

care for a little allorambience?

ANYWAY I'm a bit disappointed at this event...I haven't had any money for ANY of the dresses...sadly enough, so I just bought myself a mask...yeaaaah.

Still have yet to see if this time change is bad or good. I can't tell.

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-04-2007, 11:08 PM

• Lol. We get an extra hour. Fall back. Smart one.

We missed ZP...sorry. We should def get that soundtrack though.

I haven't gotten to get them either. :[
    So we'll have to pay over 5k later.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 11-04-2007, 11:40 PM

• At least I'm getting some gold back.

I'm just not talking to you on AIM/MSN.

GND's playing on E again so I'm happy.

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-04-2007, 11:45 PM

• Well, that's good.

And I know, ju blocked me. XD

Oh, is your speech tomorrow?

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 11-04-2007, 11:55 PM

• No, you wish. My instructor actually pushed it back to Friday. Why?

indigoat
*^_^*

Old 11-05-2007, 12:14 AM

I wish the event wasn't ending so soon. ><

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-05-2007, 12:18 AM

• Dang girl, I can barely read your font. x.x;
    Lofted by the way.
    And they pushed it back to Friday? Why is what I'm wondering.
    You changed your avi. You bought the new CI's?
    I really want to watch Lion King right now. xD
    I'm listening to Can You Feel the Love Tonight on itunes.

@indigoat:
    Same here. ><

indigoat
*^_^*

Old 11-05-2007, 12:48 AM

Donna your av looks awesome. :3

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-05-2007, 01:11 AM

• Why, thank you. ^^;

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 11-05-2007, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
  • Dang girl, I can barely read your font. x.x;
    Lofted by the way.
    And they pushed it back to Friday? Why is what I'm wondering.
    You changed your avi. You bought the new CI's?
    I really want to watch Lion King right now. xD
    I'm listening to Can You Feel the Love Tonight on itunes.

@indigoat:
    Same here. ><
  • I can't help it I wanted it to match my avi but I haven't checked out Colorwheel yet so nuffing yet. They pushed the speeches back to Friday because one week wasn't enough time to put together a whole speech. Common sense. Plus it's 5-6 minutes long this time. I'm so gonna fail. By the way I have midterms tomorrow for Humanities. I'm so screwed >< Midterms for Theatre are on the 8th...so I'm worried about that too. Josie and the Pussycats just finished but I'm gonna be up all night studying...especially for Humanities. I haven't been up on this one as much as I should have.

But of course I bought the new CI's. Wouldn't you?? By the way...Casanova's next ^_~

indigoat
*^_^*

Old 11-05-2007, 01:27 AM

@Marguerite Blackeney: I hope you do well on your test/speech/things. e 3e I hated doing speeches and all that crap in school. D:

Your av is very well coordinated... I love those wings. I'm debating whether I want to grab a set.

... Heeeeey. You're named after the Scarlet Pimpernel's wife! <3 I salute your good taste. ^^

Boy, I babble on, don't I. -___-

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-05-2007, 01:29 AM

• I like that font better. Tis an awesome shade. :O <3

And yeah, they JUST noticed? What dumbasses.
    What's on your midterms?
    Midterms for theatre? o.0 what the shit are you supposed to do for that? Just preform something?
    Good luck on your tests though. And tell me how they went after ju get out.

Haha haven't bought them yet but I might tomorrow.

I've decided to watch Hercules instead of Lion King cause right now, I'm more in the mood for it. I seriously need to get the dvd though...and I think I've lost the Lion King one...I'll have to check later. I know I have the case, but I'm not sure the dvd is inside it. I love this song. :]

indigoat
*^_^*

Old 11-05-2007, 01:31 AM

@Donna: You can't lose Lion King, that's such a good movie. D:

I'm not bothering you all, am I? I can get out if you want me too. xP

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-05-2007, 01:41 AM

• I know! D:
    I can't lose it!

And no, you're not bothering me at all. ^^

indigoat
*^_^*

Old 11-05-2007, 01:42 AM

Just wanted to make sure. ^^ I just sort of butted in there hehe.

Marguerite Blakeney
Kidnapped by Tumblr

Old 11-05-2007, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigoat

@Marguerite Blackeney: I hope you do well on your test/speech/things. e 3e I hated doing speeches and all that crap in school. D:

Your av is very well coordinated... I love those wings. I'm debating whether I want to grab a set.

... Heeeeey. You're named after the Scarlet Pimpernel's wife! <3 I salute your good taste. ^^

Boy, I babble on, don't I. -___-

• Thank you...but since I haven't done much research last week I'm really pressed for everything this week. Midterms, Communications, Theatre...and even math homework. I don't want to do anything though! Super, super busy. But thank you. I had something blue in my inventory anyway...the only thing that disturbs me are my shoes. Speaking of which, I absolutely HATE flip flops. Especially wearing them at school. They're a pain in the ass!!

Yes, I named myself after the Scarlet Pimpernel's wife...because I do love the story of the Scarlet Pimpernel and Douglas Sills is just YUMMY!

Rae: You picky picky color whore : )

BUT YES THOSE DUMBASSES OF MY THEATRE GROUP! I'M GONNA KILL THEM! ERRRRRGH I quit! Seriously, the girls said 1:00 PM in front of Montezuma Hall. I waited there for 30 minutes or so AND NOBODY SHOWS UP! And then they tell me they're gonna give me the crappy ass lines if I don't show up to this impromptu meeting! Well fuck them because I don't want people wasting my time AND my gas!

Midterms for theatre is supposed to be what I learned from the damn reading. I'm just going the easy way and using the glossary terms.

Donna
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-05-2007, 01:50 AM

• @indi:
    Oh, well it's no problem, the more people to talk to the better. ^^

@chica:
    I am.

Yea, kill them.

mmkays.

indigoat
*^_^*

Old 11-05-2007, 02:09 AM

That's my philosophy on the matter. The more the merrier. :'D And who better to chat with than another Disney movie lover? xD

I agree, kill them. e 3e I hate stupid group members.

Aylar
*^_^*

Old 11-05-2007, 02:12 AM

hello everyone!

Toffee
Scheming Socialite
Send a message via AIM to Toffee

Old 11-05-2007, 02:13 AM

• Sooooooooo I'm new to Menewsha and would like to hang out for the last duration of the hour for the event.

Actually no I'm not new at all, this is just Margie's new mule. Tempting : ) Anyway I have a boyfriend named Jonny and I think Heath Ledger is hot.

That is all XD

indigoat
*^_^*

Old 11-05-2007, 02:18 AM

@Aylar: Hi there! ^^

@Margie: Toffee is a cute name for a mule. Is she going to be a toffee coloured theme, as well? xD