Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-02-2017, 02:53 AM

Yep so I'm trying this. We'll see how long it lasts.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-02-2017, 02:55 AM

Well my first memory is of today, 1-1, and getting to spend the afternoon with my family. Only my cousin Becky and her family didn't show up. It was so much fun. I played with my cousins kids. Which is always a great time.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-03-2017, 01:03 PM

Yesterday, 1-2, at work there was a little boy in line. He looked to be about three. He was singing Up On The House Top. His Ho Ho Ho was just so cute and made me smile.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-04-2017, 04:04 AM

So for today, 1-3, I have two memories. I was on front register, per usual, and this little girl came in with her dad. She was maybe three and had the cutest owl winter hat on. She got super excited for her nuggets and chocolate milk. It made me smile so much. The second memory I have for today is one of my coworkers really loves my gingerbread loaf I make. I had made it for my works Christmas party and she was there. She told me she would pay me to make her some. Well I had an extra little loaf from Christmas left and I brought it into work for her today. She was so touched.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-06-2017, 03:22 AM

Yesterday, 1-4, there was a couple who came in to work. He had a full on white beard. When I asked for a name for the order he said Santa. It made me smile.

Today, 1-5, I got to see some of my regulars. This includes Bert and Ernie. When they first came in I asked for the first guys name and he told me Burt (or Bert not sure which way it's spelled). I jokingly asked if his friend's name was Ernie. He said yes. I don't know if they were pulling my leg but they will always be Burt and Ernie to me.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 01-11-2017, 01:57 AM

I am a few days behind on my memories so here it goes.

On Friday, 1-6, our district manger was in. He liked that I had all the tables clean even though I didn't have the chairs straightened.

On Saturday, 1-7, work was slow so I was able to get off work at a decent time.

On Sunday, 1-8, I got to tell a little second grade boy that How Far I'll Go from Moana can be sang by boys and that songs aren't girls or boys.

Yesterday, 1-9, I had a couple of my regulars come in. Burt and Ernie. When the first came in the first guy said his name was Burt. I jokingly asked if the other guy was Ernie. He said yes. I don't know if they were jerking my chain but they will always be Burt and Ernie to me.

Today, 1-10, there was a little girl, about two, who came in with her dad. She was so cute. She knew exactly what she wanted to eat and drink. She wanted lemonade with ice. We have a freestyle machine at work. I told her my favorite flavor was lemon lime and she tried and loved it. She then got excited when she told me she got to feed the fish at Cabela's. She just made my whole day bright.