WastingLight

Old 01-12-2013, 03:23 AM

La Vita e Bella -
Quote:
Buon giorno principessa!
Avengers Assemble -
Quote:
Thor: You have no idea what you're dealing with
Tony: Ummm... Shakespeare in the Park? Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang -
Quote:
Harmony: Well she's been fucked more times than she's had hot dinners.
Harry: Yeah I heard about that. It was neck and neck for a while and then she skipped lunch.
The Breakfast Club -
Quote:
Dear Mr. Vernon: We accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong. But, we think you're crazy to make us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us: in the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But, what we found out is that each one of us is: a brain...
Andrew Clark: And an athlete...
Allison Reynolds: And a basket case...
Claire Standish: A princess...
John Bender: And a criminal.
Brian Johnson: Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, The Breakfast Club.
The Dark Knight Rises -
Quote:
Bane: You think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark, I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding.
There are more but my brain is mushy.

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 09-10-2013 at 06:14 AM..

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-16-2013, 05:35 AM

Wow there are so many movie quotes in here, I don't think I actually have one lol...

My favorite book quote is from my fanfiction that I wrote on here my very self hehehehe
So I can earn gold from this since it was written by me! hehehe

Captain Haddock: I live for nights like these lad
Tintin: Then let us live...

* Captain Haddock hold Tintin tight and kisses his neck as they watch the starry sky and listen to the sound of the calm water lapping against the boat *

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 02-16-2013, 11:48 AM

Even though I typed this out from memory, I'm going to quote it anyway.

Quote:
"You are my density"
-George McFly, Back to the Future

Quote:
"Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that if I don't take Lorraine out, that he'd melt my brain."
George Mcfly, Back to the Future

I just really love George Mcfly o.k!

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-17-2013, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderlands View Post
Even though I typed this out from memory, I'm going to quote it anyway.

-George McFly, Back to the Future

George Mcfly, Back to the Future

I just really love George Mcfly o.k!
THose were both great movies lol!

X.J.9
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-12-2013, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Rocky Balboa: Yo, don't I got some rights?
Boxing Commissioner: What rights do you think you're referring to?
Rocky Balboa: Rights, like in that official piece of paper they wrote down the street there?
Boxing Commissioner: That's the Bill of Rights.
Rocky Balboa: Yeah, yeah. Bill of Rights. Don't it say something about going after what makes you happy?
Boxing Commissioner: No, that's the pursuit of happiness. But what's your point
Rocky Balboa: My point is I'm pursuing something and nobody looks too happy about it.
Boxing Commissioner: But... we're just looking out for your interests.
Rocky Balboa: I appreciate that, but maybe you're looking out for your interests just a little bit more. I mean you shouldn't be asking people to come down here and pay the freight on something they paid, it still ain't good enough, I mean you think that's right? I mean maybe you're doing your job but why you gotta stop me from doing mine? Cause if you're willing to go through all the battling you got to go through to get where you want to get, who's got the right to stop you? I mean maybe some of you guys got something you never finished, something you really want to do, something you never said to someone, something... and you're told no, even after you paid your dues? Who's got the right to tell you that, who? Nobody! It's your right to listen to your gut, it ain't nobody's right to say no after you earned the right to be where you want to be and do what you want to do!... You know, the older I get the more things I gotta leave behind, that's life. The only thing I'm asking you guys to leave on the table... is what's right.
Rocky!

Quote:
Rocky Balboa: You ain't gonna believe this, but you used to fit right here.
[taps on the inside of his hand]
Rocky Balboa: I'd hold you up to say to your mother, "this kid's gonna be the best kid in the world. This kid's gonna be somebody better than anybody I ever knew." And you grew up good and wonderful. It was great just watching you, every day was like a privilige. Then the time come for you to be your own man and take on the world, and you did. But somewhere along the line, you changed. You stopped being you. You let people stick a finger in your face and tell you you're no good. And when things got hard, you started looking for something to blame, like a big shadow. Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that! I'm always gonna love you no matter what. No matter what happens. You're my son and you're my blood. You're the best thing in my life. But until you start believing in yourself, ya ain't gonna have a life. Don't forget to visit your mother
Good movies ^_^

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 03-16-2013, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kole_Locke View Post
THose were both great movies lol!
I bought a DeLorean time machine replica yesterday. It lights up and everything D': I love those movies so much!

JChanOfTheCan
Gingernuts

Old 03-16-2013, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kole_Locke View Post
* Captain Haddock hold Tintin tight and kisses his neck as they watch the starry sky and listen to the sound of the calm water lapping against the boat *
what the fuck man xD

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 03-21-2013, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Ar-go fuck yourself.
Argo.

Metallica
Wait for the sing to flick the s...

Old 06-09-2013, 08:14 PM

star wars:
Quote:
Darth vader: i am your father! Luke: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Lolololol

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 09-10-2013 at 06:22 AM..

BlakeAyres
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-26-2013, 06:48 PM

Quote:
We don't read and write poetry because it's cute.
We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race.
And the human race is filled with passion.
And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life.
But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.
-Dead Poet's Society

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 09-10-2013 at 06:13 AM..

Seung Mi
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-27-2013, 01:47 PM

Quote:
"There's no sense in living if you can't feel alive."
- The World Is Not Enough

Quote:
"Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live."
- Tuck Everlasting

Quote:
If you stay in Larissa, you will find peace. You will find a wonderful woman, and you will have sons and daughters, who will have children. And they'll all love you and remember your name. But when your children are dead, and their children after them, your name will be forgotten... If you go to Troy, glory will be yours. They will write stories about your victories in thousands of years! And the world will remember your name. But if you go to Troy, you will never come back... for your glory walks hand-in-hand with your doom. And I shall never see you again.
-Thetis to Achilles in Troy

WolfRain Dc-ed
KNS.

Old 08-28-2013, 11:47 PM

Quote:
"By protecting others, you will save yourself. If you only think of yourself, you'll destroy yourself."
-Kambei Shimada, Seven Samurai

BlakeAyres
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-06-2013, 07:04 PM

Quote:
You know you don't have to act with me, Steve. You don't have to say anything, and you don't have to do anything. Not a thing. Oh, maybe just whistle. You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together - and blow.
-To Have and To Have Not

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 09-10-2013 at 06:12 AM..

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 09-10-2013, 06:36 AM

I wouldn't say it's my favourite, but I do have a soft spot for it:

Quote:
Snakes, as you know, live in mortal fear of... tile
-What's up, Doc?

Shaenora
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-10-2014, 04:47 AM

Quote:
"It is said some lives are linked across time. They are connected by an ancient call, that echoes through the ages."
Prince Of Persia