View Poll Results: Favorite Frequenter of the Uni Thread?
BlackCart! FTW! 9 60.00%
...Marguerite. Is that even a question? 7 46.67%
Taiyo!!!! YGO addict! 4 26.67%
Happy! You're friendly neighborhood insomniac. 7 46.67%
Zaza (Though we haven't seen him lately) 5 33.33%
Pearl! 6 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

BlackCart29
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-15-2010, 03:24 PM

Good Morning! (It's pouring rain here right now, the weather's so bad that I am think of postponing my trip :illgetu: that's okay though - I got to play in the puddles~)[COLOR="Silver"]

Last edited by BlackCart29; 11-19-2010 at 05:22 PM..

zazabar
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via MSN to zazabar

Old 10-15-2010, 08:45 PM

Hehe, those work just fine, :3. You have a cute face, if I may say so.

Is it still raining?

BlackCart29
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-15-2010, 08:51 PM

Thanks Z. I really had to think to come up with pictures of myself! I don't have a FB of my own, but luckily I was in a friends group of pictures! Haha! (I am proud of myself!)

So much rain! It just makes me want to snuggle in and take a nap. I can't head out for Nashua until tomorrow now though, I hope it's still not bad weather tomorrow!

(And I will look for a better picture! My face is covered AND I was crossing my eyes to be silly! Unacceptable!)

Last edited by BlackCart29; 11-19-2010 at 05:22 PM..

zazabar
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-15-2010, 08:55 PM

@Cart
It's all good, :3. No Facebook? Are you new to the exciting world of the internet, or do you just prefer people not being able to stalk the inner details of your life? :O

BlackCart29
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-15-2010, 09:00 PM

@Z: I found one more! But that's it, the well's run dry http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/9...5878413281.jpg

No, I'm not really 'new' to the internet, I'm just not into the whole social networking scene. It gives me the icky feeling I get when watching reality TV. Invasive? IDK.

Last edited by BlackCart29; 11-19-2010 at 05:24 PM..

zazabar
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-15-2010, 09:06 PM

@Cart
Well, either way, that picture proves that you are veryyyy good looking, o///o; I am very surprised that you are not taken, as you seem like you have an awesome personality to go with the amazing looks.

And I use social networking to keep up with my friends' busy lives. I don't have a twitter or a myspace, just a facebook. I have so many online friends and real life friends that if I didn't have it, I wouldn't be able to keep track of them all!

BlackCart29
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-15-2010, 09:11 PM

:no: I'm not that good looking! Plus, I don't wear makeup often like other girls, I usually just go natural ( I don't dye my hair or anything either ) so maybe pictures make me look better? Regardless, I still think that Z's little soul patch was the cutest :love:

Hmm, not being taken isn't because people don't ask! (Which reminds me that I am supposed to go to the club tonight, T_T ) I just got out of a relationship though, and don't like many of the guys around - see I do have a bad personality! I'm picky! Haha!

Yeah, that makes sense, I only have 3 really really close friends, but I talk to them everyday so I guess I don't need a facebook to keep up (they don't live near me but we text and call all the time! Plus I travel to see them a lot).

I just didn't get one when I was in HS like everyone else, and now I just don't really want one.

(snuggle snuggle, I need hot coca! My bed is so comfy!)

Last edited by BlackCart29; 11-19-2010 at 05:24 PM..

zazabar
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-15-2010, 09:16 PM

Mmmm, *snuggles* I love snuggling. Ever snuggle with someone under a warm blanket? I love it, <3;

And yes, yes you are good looking! Not everyone needs to wear make up. I don't wear make up! XD; But yeah, you look fine without it. I know plenty of girls who only wear make up on really special occasions. Thanks for the compliment on my soul patch, :3. Not a lot of people know the proper name of that. I didn't start growing it out until a few years ago, cause without it, people still think I look like a high schooler.

What kinds of guys does Cart like? :). I'm guessing since you are going to the club you like to dance! Zaza sucks at dancing, haha.

And yeah, it sounds like you don't really need a facebook. As I said yesterday, I've visited 15 of my online friends, and even dated one of them, so, ^^; It's a pretty big world. I've been to the Netherlands, Quebec, British Columbia, most of the US states including Hawaii, lived in Japan and England, and so on.

BlackCart29
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-15-2010, 09:25 PM

snuggle snuggle

yeah, snuggling under a warm blanket is the best way to spend a Sunday in wintertime (in Maine at least!) I'm glad that you think that about makeup (personally it makes my face feel itchy....) And I feel confident without it, so I don't really so the point. Of course I know the name for a soul patch ( I am secretly a huge fan of facial hair ).

The club. T_T I don't really want to go tonight but one of my friends needed a wing woman and as soon as she found out I had to postpone my drive I was booked up! I do like dancing but I'm sure you know that the club just kind of gets hot and a little awkward. Just because I'm dancing doesn't mean that I want people to grab me. :cries: Regardless, I am not really a great dancer either. I have the hipster shuffle down though.

maybe she'll cancel if the weather gets worse! :ninja:

The only preference I have about guys is that they have to be nice people who I can talk to, other than that it depends on the person. What about Z?

I can see that in your case having a FB would be necessary! I am jealous of all your travels, I will console myself that I am still young!

Last edited by BlackCart29; 11-19-2010 at 05:25 PM..

zazabar
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-15-2010, 09:40 PM

I prefer women who are loyal but not totally clingy (I don't mind a little clingy), who like to have fun and do stuff spontaneously, but can also enjoy sitting home for a weekend. Someone who knows what they want about life and is confident enough to do what needs to be done.

I started traveling when I was 18, though I'm a military brat so I was living places beforehand. I've probably spent far too much money traveling in the last few years, but it was totally worth it!

And yeah... club is awesome if you just want to bump and grind for a few hours... but if you want to do like... real dancing, it seems kind of hard, haha.

What other hobbies do you have?

BlackCart29
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-15-2010, 09:50 PM

Loyalty's really important, that's true. Clingy's not good though! I know - sometimes it's like "Yes, I'm going to the store now. No you can't come. Yes, I'm really going to the store. YOU CAN'T COME." haha, I feel like some people don't understand that sometimes people ( like me ) like to be by themselves. Haha, I love doing things spontaneously, but clearly my current state of movie watching and bed snuggling indicates that I like to stay home too. haha.

Yeah, I would like to do some real traveling this summer, but it really depends on if I get the RA job I applied for *fingers crossed*

Yeah, no real dancing occurs in the club, but it can be fun if you're with your friends. My best friend that also goes here is like INSANELY hot so I spend the whole night helping her escape grabbing hands. lmfao. But we have fun!

Hmm, hobbies? I actually consider studying languages part of my hobbies, I really enjoy practicing my kanji just for fun sometimes for example - I find it enjoyable. I read a lot too, (and yes I RP, lol). Mmm, trying different things out with my friends, sometimes I quilt. Sometimes I watch TV shows just to relax. I am also one of those dorky people that volunteers in their free time.

I feel nerdy now!

Last edited by BlackCart29; 11-19-2010 at 05:25 PM..

zazabar
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-15-2010, 09:56 PM

Yeahhhhhh. That's another reason long distance relationships can work pretty well for a while. You don't have to worry about them being over your shoulder 24/7. Just during the time that they are there visiting. And while they are there visiting, you can measure just how compatible you would be living with them. And if you don't see it working out, well, breaking up isn't too hard.

What kinds of movies have you been watching lately? I haven't had a lot of time to watch movies or TV, really. In many years! One of those banes of working two jobs while I was going to university full time meant that I had little me time.

If you do decide to do some traveling, you should totally come visit me in Oregon! Would be fun, >3.

GRABBY HANDS. What makes it fun is that it isn't just males grabbing at you. There are plenty of females that are in that grabby crowd too. THEY LOVE THE MOLESTIN OF EACH OTHER, EH?

And Zaza has nerdier hobbies. He does programming, studies random stuff, sometimes makes his own beer, plays video games, reads textbooks to learn new things, cooks and bakes, and does other seemingly random stuff. Along of course meeting new people online and what not! I also type over 100 words a minute, <_<; I'm like some kind of keyboard demon.

BlackCart29
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-15-2010, 10:03 PM

I just finished watching Prison Break. It was a truly fantastic show. Right now I am not watching anything! Maybe I will try and find a movie to watch tonight. I don't watch that much TV, but I like all of the Law and Order shows also.

Visiting Oregon = :heart:

Mmm, I am such a hypocrite I kind of like it when the girls grab me? If it's two girls dancing together it just feels sexy because nothing will come of it ( since I'm straight ) but when guys grab you they expect more. I am one of the molest lovin' girls.

I also like to play video games a bit, I want to by a console so I can play more.

I just test myself online. I can online type 53 words a minute. :(

Last edited by BlackCart29; 11-19-2010 at 05:26 PM..

zazabar
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-15-2010, 10:09 PM

53 words a minute isn't that bad at all, :D. Much better than the average. I still need to finish watching Prison Break. I'm about halfway through season 4, but I had to pause my netflix account for a little while.

Speaking of guys grabbing, have you ever done fun stuff before like that with any of your ex's? Or do you prefer to wait until marriage and all that? :O

BlackCart29
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-15-2010, 10:13 PM

Well, I'm glad it's not too bad. I thought it was. Yeah Prison Break is REALLY good - and you're so close! When you get your netflix back I'd recommend finishing it (and then letting me know so that we can gossip!)

Haha! Zaza as forward as always! Um, I don't believe in waiting until marriage, but I'm not quick to jump into things with people either. I'd say I'm a cautious person but once I'm sure of a person I enjoy the fun times.

zazabar
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-15-2010, 10:24 PM

@Cart
That's a good answer, :3. And yeah, I'm pretty forward, D: Part of it stems from being in so many different cultures, that it's hard to remember what is taboo in one place isn't in the other. Like, in Japan and Europe, talk of sex is much more commonplace and what not. In America, it's like, O_O. So... yeah. >.<; One of the downsides to living so many places.

But you are a really interesting person! That makes me happy, :3. Zaza is too easy to please sometimes, haha, <3; *snuggles again*

BlackCart29
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-15-2010, 10:35 PM

@Z:

Haha, that's just me. And I hadn't stopped snuggling you!

I guess that makes sense, about different cultural taboos. It's funny, once I'm in a serious relationship with a person they can begin to think I'm forward!

*snuggle*

zazabar
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-15-2010, 10:41 PM

Mmmm, *throws a nice blanket around us*.

And I wonder how you would be forward. It seems like once you hit the serious point, almost anything can go as long as it's not like, saying marriage after one month or something silly like that. I know me and my last girlfriend moved in together after a year of dating online, so I guess for me, it would be hard to do worse than that, haha.

*Gently kisses your cheek*

BlackCart29
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-15-2010, 10:44 PM

*snuggles into Zaza's chest*

Oh I just mean that after a few months with a boyfriend I might feel comfortable just walking into a room and if we were alone starting to make out. Some guys don't like that. I don't get it! That's all I meant.

Last edited by BlackCart29; 11-19-2010 at 05:27 PM..

zazabar
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-15-2010, 10:50 PM

o_O; How.... how could a guy not like that? Are you sure you weren't dating gay guys? I'd drop anything I was doing and reciprocate the advance!

*holds you tightly, gently stroking your hair*

BlackCart29
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-15-2010, 10:54 PM

I don't know either! A few guys have been like "... that was a little forceful!" IDK, I think it's good to be upfront about your desires, if I want to make out with you - I'm going to make out with you, etc.

*settles into Zaza's embrace and begins to nuzzle his neck gently*

zazabar
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-15-2010, 11:02 PM

Yeah, I totally agree. Your guys in Maine seem to have a few screws loose, eh? :) Luckily, I'm here to save the day, with my awkward taboo free advances!

*turns his head and kisses you on the lips, followed by a slow pecking down to your neck*

BlackCart29
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-15-2010, 11:08 PM

It's so true, they think it's unmanly if they let the girl make advances.

Arg, I have to start getting ready to go out soon...

*Hums softly at the attention on her neck, and spreads her hands gently along your chest*

zazabar
(◎_◎;)

Old 10-15-2010, 11:10 PM

*nods* Have fun playing grope guard, <3; Do you happen to do cell phone texting at all?

BlackCart29
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-15-2010, 11:14 PM

:heart: yup, got go over to my friends first, find a party dress and do the whole 'doll up' thing before we head over to the club. Hopefully the rain will cut things short.

And I do, would you want me to PM you my number?

Last edited by BlackCart29; 11-19-2010 at 05:29 PM..