PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-30-2015, 01:43 AM

He had started grabbing some of the parts, noticing again that Dorian had taken the heaviest ones, when the other young man mentioned his grandmother and her condition. Chance nearly dropped everything, but managed to fumble the parts back into his arms. He headed for the garage. It was off to the side of the house, the same place where his car was actually. The workshop lay just behind the actual garage, where all the expensive cars lay.

Chance set the parts aside on a table, and turned to face Dorian. "You should go now. I wouldn't want to keep you from your grandmother. It sounds like she really needs you around."

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 07-30-2015, 02:26 AM

Dorian set the heavy pieces on the floor near the table after he had followed him. He noticed all the cars and wanted nothing more than to check them out but he really didn't have the time. He just set the soap on the table. "I'll teach you how to clean and put them back together tomorrow after school." He told the rich boy before leaving. He didn't know why but he kind of wanted to ask him something but decided not to.

Dorian just got into his car after closing the hood. He started his car and left, making his way home to a small one room apartment in the middle classed area. He smiled at his grandmother who was in a hospital like bed in the living room. "Hi Grams." He said walking in, he just went over and gave her a kiss on the forehead. He then left to get her medicine for the night.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-30-2015, 02:36 AM

Tomorrow too? But they had classes together tomorrow, and Chance had been under the impression Dorian wanted nothing more then to spend time away from him, though they had somehow gotten over their sketchy start. He wasn't against the idea either, which surprised him. There was just something about the deaf guy... Maybe it was how different he was from everyone else?

Chance spent the evening in the garage, laptop on the table. His fingers flew across the keyboard as he researched, and tried to put name to part. Chance even lay them all out, and stuck sticky notes beneath them, writing down what he thought the dirty parts were. He wondered if it would impress Dorian, then wondered why he cared.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 07-30-2015, 03:08 AM

Dorian just got woken up by the nurse again since he couldn't use alarm clocks. He just made his bed and got ready for school after giving his grandmother her medicine. He gave a poptart, kissed his grandmother on the forehead and left to go school. It was early in the morning but the teacher always allowed him there to work on the cars. Saved the teach allot of money and time, in returned Daylen could be there anytime.

He just pulled up and started his daily route. He fixed tiny part after tiny part before starting the larger ones. As always he was covered in grease by the time he could work on his car. He popped the hood and started the minor repairs he could do before school started.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-30-2015, 10:41 PM

Chance was driven to school by a chauffeur, because his parents refused to let him learn how to drive a car when he didn't know how to fix one. It was troublesome, and always a pain to explain to his friends why the Melville heir wasn't yet able to drive. The irony of it wasn't lost on him.

First class was mechanics. Isaac wandered in early, not because he looked forward to class, but because he wanted to tell his tutor about the work he'd been doing on his own. He saw Dorian, bent over a car, and wandered over. Chance waved his hand in front of the other young man's face. He didn't want to startle him so bad he jumped and hit his head on the hood.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 07-31-2015, 12:58 AM

When a sudden hand came waving in front of his face, Dorian just looked over to see the rich boy. He just looked back to the task at hand, he tighten the caps before he stood up. He just wipe some of the sweat off his face only to replace it with a little grease smudge. "You're here early. Why?" He asked the boy curiously. He never seen him come here early, come to think about it he never seen him the whole three years he was here.

Dorian just leaned against the car and wiped the grease on his hands onto his black wife beater. His school uniform's shirt was over on his backpack. It was a half day for some odd reason they canceled a few classe which made his favorite classes his full day. His phone vibrated in his pants pocket. He just took it out and texted a reply before turning back to the rich boy.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-31-2015, 01:15 AM

Chance shrugged and tried not to stare at the dark smudges marring Dorian's pale skin. "I wanted to tell you, I tried looking up the parts we went and got yesterday. I put some post it labels on them." He looked at the ground. Why had he decided to hang out with Dorian all of a sudden? It wasn't like he didn't have friends.

The others Isaac usually hung out with would probably have started saying nasty whispers the moment they saw Dorian. He was obviously a scholarship student, there on his own merit rather then through his parents money. It marked him out as different, and those who were different had a hard time at the private school.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 07-31-2015, 01:54 AM

Dorian just looked at the kid plainly. Well he would have to give him credit at least he seemed to be trying. "If you want, I can look at them later. See if their correct." He simply told Chance before turning back to his previous task, he needed to fix one more thing before school started. He just climbed halfway underneath the car and continued his job. It didn't take that long before he came out from under the car. Dorian was covered in more grease afterwards. He just went to the driver's side of the car and leaned inside. He started the car.

He couldn't hear if it sounded smoother. He came out of the car and looked at the engine. His piercing blue eyes skimmed the parts. He was looking for anything the looked odd. He just smirked. "Looks good." He told himself before going back and turning the car off. He came back and dropped the hood. Once more him cleaned the grease off with his clothes. He looked just inhaled deeply as he looked at the cloak on his phone. He had time to spare. He had a another message from Sara, which he reluctantly replied too. He had agreed to help her with a project for one of her classes after his eighteen hour shift.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-31-2015, 02:15 AM

He remembered something about an eighteen hour shift when they'd stopped by the junk yard, and shook his head. "Not until after you've gotten through that long shift over at the junk yard. But after that, I would really appreciate it. " Chance glanced at the other man's clothes.

"Don't you have a towel to wipe the grease off?"

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 07-31-2015, 02:35 AM

Dorian just shook his head at the boy's words. "I promised to help Sara, Mia and Courtney with a project after the shift. I think it is for a social study for photography or something. I don't know." He told him plainly, he wasn't looking forward to it for whatever class it was for. Though he was sure Chance knew Courtney, she was one of rare few that was actually nice and helped the special kids.

Dorian just looked down at his grease covered clothes. He just shyly looked away from Chance, he felt bad now. "No." He replied. He never bothered with a towel really. His clothes were always covered in grease so he just wore allot if black to hide it. "It never bother with them, I get covered with grease anyways. Cheaper just to wear black clothing and go to the laundromat." He told him sadly. He was poor and felt out of place here as it was. Chance pointing out his habit of using his shirt made him feel even more so.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-31-2015, 02:45 AM

Chance nodded. "I hear Courtney's really excited about the project, but I have no idea what it is." Courtney was one of the nicer girls in the popular click. Everyone adored her for it, and that was the whole reason why she'd gained her status in school. No one begrudged her like they did most other popular girls, she stood apart in that way, and how she treated others.

The rich kid tilted his head. He hadn't meant to make Dorian feel uncomfortable, and felt horrible for it. "You know, I could probably spare a few towels, kind of have to really. My mom insists on keeping clothes clean, even in the garage, she'd freak if she saw you wiping yourself off like that. "Chance chuckled. "So I'll give some to you when you come tutor at my place. You don't need to use them anywhere else, but ..." He shrugged. It was clear enough, wasn't it? Dorian would have to use towels at the Melville home. It was one of those odd unspoken rules, and if it helped him outside of tutoring lessons, well that was all to the good.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 07-31-2015, 03:07 AM

Dorian just shrugged, he would probably not use them even at the rich boy's house. He would try to but habits were hard to break. He just signed and took off his shirt, wiped allot of grease on it before going to his backpack. He kept a spare on him all the time just in case. Dorian was a athletic build from his job at the junkyard, a little skinny though. He just took the clean top out of his backpack and pulled it on before stuffing the dirty one inside the part where he keeps the clothing.

Dorian just set his backpack on the hood of the car and placed the uniform shirt on. "Better?" He asked as he lazily button a few of the buttons, leaving several on the top and bottom undone. He rolled the sleeves up to his elbows. He was still smudged with grease but it was dried enough to not travel to the things he touched. He just left the shirt untucked and sloppy. He never wore his uniform correctly.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 07-31-2015, 03:26 AM

Chance stared, his mouth slightly open, as Dorian whipped off his shirt. What was wrong with him? It seemed like he'd just made things worse when he'd been trying his best to help. Then there was the blushing, the too red cheeks. Come on, Dorian was another guy! He wasn't supposed to blush when another guy went around shirtless, or think about how good he looked with the uniform all askew like that.

Chance coughed, trying to cover his embarrassment and confusion. "Hey ... come on, I didn't mean anything by it ..." He scuffed his shoes against the floor and stared at the ground.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 07-31-2015, 03:48 AM

Dorian just shrugged at the rich boy. He was acting weird, well weirder to him but he never did understand the higher class. He just took out his phone and texted Courtney a quick reply. They kept thanking him and explaining the part he was suppose to do. Like it was hard or something. He placed his phone back into his left pocket. He just took out a piece of piece from his backpack and a pen. He stopped and glared at the pen. It was pink, glittered and had a feather. "Courtney." He simply stated at it. She always stuffed pens in his backpack because he never had any when he needed them.

Even if it was rather embarrassing he wrote his number on the paper and handled it to Chance. "Just in case you have to cancel a tutoring session or have a question when studying your manual." It was obvious just for texting. Calling a deaf person wasn't the smartest of ideas. He stuffed the girly pen back in his backpack. He looked at the cloak, the bell would be ringing soon.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-01-2015, 08:51 PM

He eyed the pen with an odd look until Dorian explained with the teen girl's name. Suddenly it made a whole lot of sense. Chance nodded to show he understood. "Right, thanks. I hadn't thought about that." He paused ,waited a moment. "Uhm, I still need to talk to you about paying you. I just don't feel right taking up so much of your time otherwise ..."

(so short! T.T ))

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-01-2015, 09:30 PM

Dorian just sat on the hood of the car, waiting for the bell to ring. Well only when the students came flooding in did he know the bell rung. "I told you, I don't care what you pay me. As long as you take it serious." He clicked his tongue, playing with his venom bites. He liked piercings but only had three. He was saving for a tattoo but he wasn't sure what to get yet. He just looked as Courtney, Sara and Mia came into the room. He just jumped seeing two of them jump up with excitement and run his way. "Oh my God! Yay. Dorian you're the student aid in this class." The blond said happily. "We traded weightlifting for this one." He looked at the girls when they showed him their new schedules. Great now he had four to help out in the classroom.

(It's fine. I added more characters to play with. :) )

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-01-2015, 10:25 PM

Chance watched the girls rush in, and tried to hide a smile. Things had just gotten very interesting, as if they weren't already. "Hey guys. " He waved.

"Oh, you're taking this class too?" Courtney tilted her head. "I thought you already knew everything about cars."

Chance had the grace to blush. "Actually, I'm a dunce."

The teacher cleared his throat, sending Chance running for his seat and whipping out his notebook. He hoped they would be learning about some of the parts he'd been trying so hard to memorize yesterday.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-01-2015, 10:50 PM

Dorian just agreed with Chance. "Big dumpling head when it comes to cars." He told the blond, who just smiled and patted him softly on the arm. "Play nice Li." She said after her soft hit. He reached into his backpack and handed her back her girly pen. He signed to her that he didn't need pen, especially girly pens. He had all the credit and then some to graduate. He did summer school for extra credits even when he didn't need them. Most of his classes he was the student aid for anyways.

She took her pen sadly. She just signed back to him about the project. He just sighed. "I got it already, it's not a hard task, besides you three are doing all the work. I'm just the guinea pig." He told them before grabbing his bag and sitting in his seat. Once again he was sitting informally. The girls just followed him. "Stop following me. You're creeping me out. I swear you three are stalkers in your pass time." The girls just chuckled. He was always like that to them. Dorian just groans and slammed his head on the desk irradiated.

"He is always like that." The girl in the wheelchair said, the other two just nodded in agreement. "Li is very grumpy with us." The mute just meekly nodded. They just found it funny.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-03-2015, 12:20 AM

Chance blinked. Dumpling head? That was a new way of putting it. Isaac just shook his head and sighed, more concerned with his possible failure of the class then anything else. What did he care about whatever project the girls were cooking up? It had to be something pretty interesting though, to get Dorian acting like that.

The thunk of Dorian's head hitting the desk made him look up. "He can't be grumpier then he is with me." Sometimes he thought Dorian hated him... "What this project you guys are always going on about?"

((I was thinking they would tell him to meet the at the party, and he would find out there?))

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-03-2015, 12:45 AM

Dorian just never removed his head from the desk. He didn't want to hear the conversation any more. It was annoying and embarrassing. He would be tired from work and gross but they didn't care. They kept telling him he could just shower at Courtney's house. They wanted him to smell pretty anyways for the project.

The girls just giggled. "He is just naturally grumpy." They burst out laughing when the mute signed something. "Oh my God, Mia!" Courtney blushed as she laughed. "She says he needs to get... well, you know." She blushed thinking about it. However she couldn't help but think of how he would be in bed. Which made her blush more. She didn't have a crush on him or anything but it was a thought that came to her because of his handicap.

"It's just a simple study for class." Courtney said, she gasped thinking about something. "Hey Chance, we're going to Mark's party tomorrow. You should come with us." She suddenly said they would need another guinea pig before they set the plan into action.

(Lol, I was going to wait til mechanics class where the show pictures. Watch the freak out show. XD )

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-03-2015, 01:00 AM

((Well of course Chance can't know a thing about what the actual project is til the day after, but he needed a reason to go to the party too.))

Those girls! He'd never think of such a thing, not with ... He blushed too, and hid his face, thinking about that. Dorian in a situation like that? It was just ... How would it be, anyway, being with someone deaf?

"Uh, sure, I'll go to the party..." He was pretty sure he knew where Mark lived. Wait, wasn't it that guy whose parents hung out with his parents? They went out to see boring opera so often! No wonder the guy had decided to throw a party.

Chance was glad when class started, for once. This time he paid attention, took notes dutifully and even tried to help the girls out when they were having trouble and he knew the answers, which admittedly wasn't often.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-03-2015, 01:20 AM

(He will be just a guinea pig to see if he passes off as one. Lol, I can make one.)

Courtney just cleared her throat. Trying to shake off the thought of Dorian and how he would be in bed. "Good to hear, I have someone I want you to meet... So you better show up, okay?" She told him softly. They were nervous they couldn't pull off the project correctly. It took a while before they figured out who would be the perfect model.

Dorian just glared at them, he saw what Mia signed and the looks on all their faces. "I'm just like everyone else you perverts. Just because I can't hear doesn't I lack other things." He hissed at the girls. "Mr. Ito." The teacher just tapped him on the shoulder. Dorian just looked at the teacher. "Perhaps you can make me some copies for today's assignment and stay after class for your outburst." The teacher said dropping the two papers in front of him.

Dorian just sighed and took the papers before leaving the classroom. "I hope you girls are actually interested in learning mechanics and not harassing my student aid." He told them and they just nodded. He looked at all of them and Chance. "Good." He said before going back to the chalk board.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-03-2015, 01:37 AM

((And Chance is the other guinea pig? Awesome.))

Chance tried to make himself small, but both Dorian and the teacher noticed him. He glared angrily at the girls once both the teacher and Dorian were gone. "Great. You got me in trouble too," said the young man.

Courtney shrugged. "That tends to happen when you hang out with us." She made it sound so normal, and had the other girls twittering and laughing bellow their breaths.

The teacher sent them another glare, and they finally fell silent.

Faded Beauty
Imaginary Friend

Old 08-03-2015, 01:51 AM

(Yep.)

The girls just signed about the test tomorrow. They knew there was no school but they really hoped it passed. Chance seemed honest enough to be able to tell them the truth but with Dorian's attitude it might blow it if he was passable. The girl's slightly giggled, they were now back on the previous subject.

Courtney just tapped Chance's shoulder. "Hey Chance, Mia wants to know. You and Dorian had physical ed last year together, did you ever see..." She pointed down playfully as she whispered to not get into trouble. "It." They were curious for the project. They needed to know exactly what they needed to do. "Is it big?" Mia asked him softly. They were seeming like big perverts but they honestly meant it for the project.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-03-2015, 02:01 AM

They'd had phys ed together? Chane blinked. Now that he thought about it ... he remembered seeing the deaf kid, but back then he'd ignored him just like everyone else.

When the girls asked their question, his eyes went wide, and he started spluttering a bit. "What ... What is wrong with you guys?" His voice cracked.

Chance lowered his head and his voice. "I ... I think, more then average ...Hard to miss when all the guys are fighting over the shower stalls, or waiting in line for one." He usually waited to be last on purpose. It just felt awkward, showering in front of everyone after how his mother was always after him to be decent and proper all the time.