Old 05-31-2007, 11:58 PM

favourite movie?
wow. i just can't choose, i'm not sure why that is,
but i don't really have favourites.
some movies that i do think that COULD be my favourite are,
john tucker must die: very funny and i love teen movies. xD
ever after: lovely retelling of cinderella AND with drew barrymore! :3
ELF: sooo hilarious! one movie that just makes me laugh soo much! <3
disturbia: i love this movie, not that scary as all. it does make me jumpy though. DD:
and i'm sure there's tons more of my favourite movies,
but i can't think of any.

as for my tv shows!
ohh, i have too many. i watch tv a bit too much. ><
Veronica Mars: very good, i've been watching it forever!
House: House makes me laugh soo much, he's hilarious.
Grey's Anatomy: great show and tons of great plots and humour.

there's also tons more but some of my favourite shows have either ended,
or there was a season finale awhile agoo, like:
Gilmore Girls, America's Next Top Model, Prison Break, The Black Donnelly's,
24, One Tree Hill, The OC, Psych, Raines, Monk, and lots more. xD
<333

Julianna
(。・ω・&...
Send a message via MSN to Julianna

Old 05-31-2007, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayuri_nitta
TV shows atm;
Heroes
Bones (sad that the 2nd series has finished ;_;)

Films;
Die Hard 1-3
Ghostbusters 1 and 2
The Fifth Element
Beetlejuice
Indiana Jones Trilogy
Finding Nemo

And many more films XD
ohh, i totally forgot about HEROES!
its such a great show, i love how its very unique,
compared to all the CSI type shows out there now.. ><

and i also love FINDING NEMO!
i've seen it soo many times,
and its such a cute movie to watch. <3

Taiikou
Magical Panda

Old 06-01-2007, 01:21 AM

At the moment I cannot choose so I'll say a few.

One of my recent favorite shoes is Saved By The Bell. I loved it years ago, but recently I've been watching it more again. It's a rather funny show and it's just so much different than the normal shows on television. Then again it was made in the late 80s and early 90s I do believe. I wish I had kids like that to chill with.

Another show I enjoy it Sabrina The Teenage Witch. I loved Melissa Joan Heart since i was little and that show too, but I hadn't watched it for years. Now that I have Nogin I always find myself watching it when it's on. That or I just wait till four o'clock pm to watch it on ABC Family.

Oh and I also like watching Figure it Out. It's a game show from Nick if you did not know. It's pretty funny and rather interesting to see what kids have invited, accomplished, and such.

Finally to the cartoons. I love watching anime like.. Naruto, Prince Of Tennis, Bleach, and Dragon Ball Z(was always a fan). Besides that I find joy in watching Poke'mon and Digimon a lot. I cannot wait for the new session of Poke'mon to come on tv this Monday. Joy. 8D

I'd tell you what movies I like, but I rarely find myself watching or loving them to a level of telling others.

Taiikou
Magical Panda

Old 06-01-2007, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julianna
favourite movie?
wow. i just can't choose, i'm not sure why that is,
but i don't really have favourites.
some movies that i do think that COULD be my favourite are,
john tucker must die: very funny and i love teen movies. xD
ever after: lovely retelling of cinderella AND with drew barrymore! :3
ELF: sooo hilarious! one movie that just makes me laugh soo much! <3
disturbia: i love this movie, not that scary as all. it does make me jumpy though. DD:
and i'm sure there's tons more of my favourite movies,
but i can't think of any.

as for my tv shows!
ohh, i have too many. i watch tv a bit too much. ><
Veronica Mars: very good, i've been watching it forever!
House: House makes me laugh soo much, he's hilarious.
Grey's Anatomy: great show and tons of great plots and humour.

there's also tons more but some of my favourite shows have either ended,
or there was a season finale awhile agoo, like:
Gilmore Girls, America's Next Top Model, Prison Break, The Black Donnelly's,
24, One Tree Hill, The OC, Psych, Raines, Monk, and lots more. xD
<333

• House can be crazy, but it's a great show. Though it does freak me out sometimes so I find myself not watching it a lot.

Togusa
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-01-2007, 10:29 PM

Oh man, I have a lot of favorite TV shows. Let's start with the ones Fox cancelled: Firefly, Futurama, Family Guy (though brought back), The Inside, Drive, and Arrested Development. Wow, some executives at Fox should really be kicked out. Now there is Prison Break, but I think it is skidding on a downhill but it was starting to pick up near the end of the second season again.

Jericho, which was also recently cancelled by CBS, was a great show. Luckily, I think it'll be brought back because of a massive campaign of internet goers who seem to have raised over 47000 dollars to send CBS nuts, which I found to be pretty hilarious. If you want to check it out, go here: http://www.nutsonline.com/jericho.

Let's see, there is always Smallville and Supernatural on the CW that I've always loved. Oh, and Heroes. I love Heroes very much, but the last episode was a major letdown. Lost is another great show, and contrary to what others believe, I don't think it ever had a bad episode.

Fiziali
Fizi, Fizgig, Fizpop, ...(insert...

Old 06-03-2007, 04:05 AM

I really don't watch television anymore, as I just can't find anything on that really interests me. We don't even have a television in our front room anymore, hehe. I do, however, love to watch movies. My favorites would have to be Pretty Woman, How to Lose a Guy in 10 days, Speed, Independence Day, all the Disney movies as they are so fun and creative, Pirates of the Carribean though I really didn't care that much for the third one, Lorenzo's Oil, Not Without My Daughter, and if I do watch television, like I did 6 days in the hospital, it's generally the movies on the Lifetime channel, lol. Yes, I love a good tear jerker.

Walking On Ice
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Walking On Ice

Old 06-03-2007, 05:25 AM

I like going to movies every now and then, specially since in my city we have a dollar theater. But I would never go to a movie by myself. It's no fun.

My favorite TV show includes: Mythbusters, Scrubs, Smallville, and Deadliest Catch. Although I don't really find myself watching TV that much. The only time I watch it is when I'm at my boyfriend's house, because they have the TV on all the time, even when they're not watching it, it's usually on for background noise.

Taiikou
Magical Panda

Old 06-03-2007, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walking On Ice
I like going to movies every now and then, specially since in my city we have a dollar theater. But I would never go to a movie by myself. It's no fun.

My favorite TV show includes: Mythbusters, Scrubs, Smallville, and Deadliest Catch. Although I don't really find myself watching TV that much. The only time I watch it is when I'm at my boyfriend's house, because they have the TV on all the time, even when they're not watching it, it's usually on for background noise.
  • Smallville all the way and having a tv on for background noise is what I do.

sayuri_nitta
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to sayuri_nitta

Old 06-03-2007, 10:40 PM

Speed! I forgot about that film, I like that one =)

Pallas
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-04-2007, 04:36 AM

Movies - To name a few:
The Adventures of Priscilla Queen of the desert, V for Vendetta, Proof (1991) (Plus various other Hugo Weaving films), The Phantom of the Opera (1990 and 2004 versions), Labyrinth, Music and Lyrics (mostly because of the fake 80's song 'Pop goes my heart'), The Hannibal Lecter series, Howl's moving castle.

TV - Shows I cannot miss:
Lost, CSI, House MD, Doctor Who.

tirethminet
the leenie
Send a message via AIM to tirethminet

Old 06-05-2007, 03:50 AM

hrm... i don't watch all that much television, but i do manage to plop myself down to watch heroes =D
but a lot of the shows i watch are asian dramas, such as devil beside you, iryu team medical dragon, my boss my hero, dragon zakura, smiling pasta... etc.
sometimes, i will watch comedy central stand up shows, g4tv, and cartoon network if it's on and i feel like doing nothing.

as for movies, i love:
dogma, the fifth element, die hard, labyrinth, pirates of the caribbean (all three), lord of the rings (the trilogy), ....
moon child, dasepo naughty girls, lovely complex, formula 17... i'll stop here. XD
i watch a lot of movies and love almost all of them. n_n;;;

happily ever after
n/a
Send a message via AIM to happily ever after

Old 06-05-2007, 04:17 AM

With movies my ALL TIME FAVOOORITE~ House of Flying Daggers. It's such a beautiful movie. *w* I watch it over and over~ and what really sucks is how lazy some people are. They're like, "Ew, it has subtitles? I don't want to have to READ something, god forbid." ;w; Makes me want to hit them~

There are a couple of others I like too.. the first Die Hard (mm Alan Rickman!) , Moulin Rouge, both of the Desu Noto live action movies were awesome, and the Nana one too, though I haven't seen the second. I can't really think of too many movies I like though.

With tv shows, not including anime, which would take me FOREVER to list off, Queer as Folk was an amazing series (even though the ending SUUUCKED GRR), Criminal Minds, L&O SVU, Conviction, America's Next Top Model. Those are all shows I have set to record. >w< I'm a pretty big American Idol fan too, and Project Runway.

Saikoguy
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-05-2007, 09:27 PM

My favourite films

Amelie
Breakfast at Tiffanys
Paris When it Sizzles
Fight Club
Some like it hot
Kill bill (One AND two)
Pulp fiction
Prime
House of a 1000 corpses
Scream
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
The breakfast club

TO NAME A FEW XD.

My favourite TV shows
Ugly Betty
Desperate Housewives
Futurama
Scrubs
Button Moon
Azumanga Daioh
Tenchi Muyo
The Amanda Show
Friends
Family Guy

Bubblegum
*^_^*

Old 06-06-2007, 09:01 AM

My favorite movie of all time is Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Absolute work of comedy genius. We actually got to watch it in Literacy class one day. It was my second favorite day of the year. (First favorite was the field trip to Dave And Buster's, I don't know if it's a chain, but it's one of those arcadeish win-tickets-and-get-prizes kinds of places. That's pretty hard to beat when you do it during school hours.)
Either way, Monty Python is pretty amazing, and Holy Grail is my favorite of their works.
Another favorite movie of mine is UHF. xD;; I loved it!

Favorite TV shows... hm. Scrubs is my favorite. The comedy in the world of medicine is quite appealing to me.
The Daily Show (With Jon Stewart) is up there too. (Along with the Colbert Report, directly afterwards. :]) I love sarcastic political humor. It's just quite funny.
There are shows like South Park, Family Guy, and Futurama that are downright ridiculous, and I find that immensely funny, I don't know why. o.o
And I've been getting really into The Office lately. My brother bought season one and it was so awesome, I had to buy season two for myself. Loved it. The humor in the show is just so... I love it. <3

P o i P o i i i
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-06-2007, 10:58 AM

MOVIES:

The House
A Tale of Two Sisters
The Eye
The Ring
House of Wax
Shutter

SHOWS:

Tonight show with Jay Leno
Mythbusters

Videl
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-07-2007, 03:00 PM

Well, I like quite a few movies but for y favourite only one comes to mind: Pan's Labyrinth.
I don't have a favourite TV show since nowadays I watch a lot of movies and rarely any TV series.

A Dollified Cure
n/a

Old 06-07-2007, 04:57 PM

My favorite movie has got to be Kagen No Tsuki. The best ever. xD Because it has HYDE in it. >_>;

xDDD But the story's amazing, too. <333.

Hannahballistic
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Hannahballistic Send a message via MSN to Hannahballistic

Old 06-07-2007, 05:48 PM

My absolute favorite movie is V for Vendetta. <3 It's so addicting!

X-thrax
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-07-2007, 06:37 PM

My favorite movie is either The Blues Brothers or Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. :D
And my favorite show is Numb3rs. :o

Naeru
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-07-2007, 08:06 PM

I don't have a favorite movie, but I really like miyazaki films. And pixar/disney films ;D

And lots of chinese films I can't remember @_@

As for TV shows, I like anime (like bleach) and comedy like The Simpsons, Family Guy, and occasionally seinfeld xD

And also TVB dramas.

Mrs. Unstable Joker
(-.-)zzZ
Banned
n/a

Old 06-08-2007, 02:00 AM

hmm favorite tv show...

CSI... I love me some Gill

Javi
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Javi

Old 06-08-2007, 06:28 PM

Family Guy and Naruto(Yes... I'm a slightly a Narutard...)

Kaldeagirl
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Kaldeagirl

Old 06-13-2007, 11:04 PM

I have so many favorite films. The first one that comes to mind right now is the French film "Amelie". It was so surreal in a beautiful way.

icydevils
n/a

Old 06-14-2007, 02:25 AM

My favorite movie is REDLINE. It is a race between a few cars for a million dollars. IT IS A KOOL MOVIE. MY FAVORITE SHOW IS ESPN. I AM ALSO A SPORTS FAN. I LIKE BASEBALL AND BASKETBALL. MY FAVORITE TEAMS ARE THE DETROIT PISTONS AND THE NEW YORK METS.

AsylumBlue

Old 06-14-2007, 02:28 PM

Pulp Fiction is the greatest movie ever created.