~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-12-2014, 06:17 AM

Rosemary
Bio: Rosemary has been alone since she hatched and her parents saw that she was different. They abandoned her, frightened that she was some kind of deformity. Her main goal is to survive long enough to evolve.
Current Moveset:
Flare Blitz
Flamethrower
Hypnosis
Disable

Nightshade
Bio: Nightshade is a dark and dangerous Pokemon with a past shrouded in mystery. The only thing anyone knows for sure about him is that meeting him late at night leads to a painful defeat.
Current Moveset
Quick Attack
Confuse Ray
Feint Attack
Moonlight

Last edited by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~; 06-19-2014 at 04:36 AM..

Kawaii Neko Teaa
Kay-Chan

Old 06-14-2014, 07:25 PM

Sage
Female
Sage has always been concerned for other Pokemon throughout her life, she has helped many, and she has gone out to be a Pokemon Healer, she uses her moves for good, and if need be, to fight off others. She is a kind soul with a heart of will. She will stop at nothing until she reaches her goal

Moveset
Natural Known Moves

SPOILERX

(HM moves; not included in set, can be used out in field, not in battle unless wanted in moveset)

Cut

1. Energy Ball
2. Giga Drain
3. Petal Dance
4. Synthesis

Wess
Male
Wess is a brave one. He defends others in need and takes lead when needed. He is a natural born strong leader, but can easily love and make friends with others. He loves battling other Pokemon, and he loves to win. He is no sore loser, but, just like everyone, he doesn't like losing. His body armor is strong, and defends well, and his attacks are very powerful, he can, with the right moves, do a OHKO.

Moveset
Natural Known Moves

SPOILERX

(HM moves; not included in set, can be used out in field, not in battle unless wanted in moveset)

Cut, Strength

1. Focus Blast
2. Leaf Blade
3. Zen Headbutt
4. Dazzling Gleam

Last edited by Kawaii Neko Teaa; 06-20-2014 at 07:00 PM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-15-2014, 04:15 AM

((Cool choice of Pokemon! Would you like to begin, or should Wolfie?))

Kawaii Neko Teaa
Kay-Chan

Old 06-16-2014, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~ View Post
((Cool choice of Pokemon! Would you like to begin, or should Wolfie?))
((Thank you! I'll use different colors for them during the RP, to be decided, you may, if you'd like!))

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-18-2014, 04:20 AM

((Kawaii Neko Teaa: Sorry this took so long, Wolfie has had severe writer's block. ))

Night. It was his favorite time, a time when he could stalk the forest, unseen and unheard. A time when he could strike without warning and be gone without a trace. Nightshade was dark, powerful, and feared- and he loved it. That night was warm and crystal clear, a perfect spring night with a bright full moon floating overhead. Nightshade was, at that moment, walking quietly through the corner of forest that was his known territory. Of course, the whole forest was his territory, but this place was where he slept usually. He was hungry and looking for something to eat.

At the same time, the young Vulpix was creeping carefully through the woods, also looking for food. She usually tried not to be out at night, because it was dangerous, but she was starving and desperate. After the long winter, berries were hard to find, and prey was scarce. Being hungry and weak made her easy prey herself, so she had to be very careful. Her shining golden fur didn't help matters much, of course.

((For the purpose of this rp, Wolfie thinks there should be regular animals like mice and squirrels for the carnivorous Pokemon to eat. Because it would be weird to have Pokemon eating other Pokemon.))

Kawaii Neko Teaa
Kay-Chan

Old 06-18-2014, 11:22 AM

Sage

Sage wondered from her little tree where she slept, looking to the moonlight and glistening her leaves from it. Her flower above her head was also glowing a golden-ish hue as well. She came out for a nightly stroll. Sage has never been afraid of other Pokemon, or the forest, because she knows none would do her harm. Her home was a place of peace, so if anything were to happen to her or anyone around her, she was alright doing something about it. Sage was a bit hungry and cold due to the snow on the ground, she picked a few Oran berries from her favorite bushes, since Oran berries stay all year round. Sage was an omnivore, but preferred fruits and leaves/plants instead.

Wess

Wess heard the sound of little feet skittering across the forest floor. He saw a goldish tint, but it was a strange one, one he had never seen before. He gracefully jumped from the branch he was laying on just to get a closer look. It was a Vulpix, a strange looking one, but Wess did not discriminate, he had seen others in usual other colors too. He peeked at her from afar, not wanting to startle her. He saw she was looking for something, he wondered what. From what he could tell, she was weak, so she must have been looking for food. He turned away, and saw a rat on the floor, he quickly took a strike at it with his arms and killed it. Holding it in his hands, (along with some berries from the trees, which were hard to get for most Pokemon during the winter because the trees were high, and you didn't see that there were berries at all) he gathered all the food in his hands for the helpless Vulpix. Approaching her cautiously, he walked up behind her, just loud enough for the Vulpix to not be startled. "Hello there miss, are you hungry...?" he said, as he outstretched his arms for her, giving her the food.

((~Wild Spirit Wolf~: It's okay!!! Don't worry about it, I don't usually get writers block, I get artist block, so I understand. XD RPing/writing comes natural to me, so it's easy to just type these words.

Sure sure! We can have those! Though Pokemon in the wild usually eat berries, there's the carnivorous looking Pokemon (Mightyena, Umbreon, etc.) who look like wolves. So yeah. :D
Also, since berries never perish in the winter, we'll keep a few gone, and a few all year round, like the Oran, Peccha or w/e else you'd like! ^ ^

I think I did a pretty good job so far, long paragraph, lol. You like the color layout? :3))

Last edited by Kawaii Neko Teaa; 06-18-2014 at 11:26 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-19-2014, 04:31 AM

((Generally, roleplaying comes naturally to Wolfie, too. It's just that sometimes she hits a wall and just can't think. She get's artists block, too, though not usually.
Yeah, Wolfie figured it seemed more natural for certain Pokemon to be carnivorous, especially because on the cards the flavor text sometimes mentions that they are. As far as the berries, it just seems odd that they don't perish in the winter. Some, like the Oran and Pecha, could be hardy enough to survive, but she kind of wanted to be realistic. If you want to do just the berries, that's fine, too.
Wolfie likes your color selection, especially that green. It's gonna be tough to read when she has a headache, but she'll get used to it.))

Rosemary was sure she had heard something, but when she turned to look, there was nothing there. Just as she was about to move on and blame the instance on her hunger, a voice sounded from behind her. She jumped and whirled around, ready to attack if she had to, when she realized that the other Pokemon was there peacefully. "Oh, hello...th-thank you. That's very kind." She said, sniffing the food to make sure it was okay. Her stomach growled and she quickly grabbed a berry, eating it faster than she could even taste it. "So good...where did you get these? Oh, I'm Rosemary, by the way." She introduced herself politely.

Nightshade was almost finished his rounds when he saw something glowing not too far away. There was a sweet scent on the breeze, and just then he realized how hungry he was. What Pokemon would be walking around at this time of night? He intended to find out. Stalking forward, the Umbreon snuck up far enough to see a Lilligant wandering the woods. Not food, but a potential battle was just as appealing. He jumped out and launched an impressive Quick Attack at the other Pokemon.

((Wolfie is going to add a moveset for her Pokemon, just so that she can remember and not screw up ))

Kawaii Neko Teaa
Kay-Chan

Old 06-20-2014, 07:03 PM

Sage

Sage heard a rattle in the bushes, knowing that the forest was safe she didn't mind it. But then she heard it leap out at her, looking at the dark Umbreon jump at her, she dodged it slightly, he grazed her; she backed away. "What is it that you want? Why did you attack me? There's no harm for you here..." She said gracefully. She outstretched her arms, using Synthesis to heal herself. "Now," she said "I don't want any trouble, so, why have you disrupted me? Are you lost, do you need help?" she said as kindly as she could. She wanted to help the Umbreon, but she was curious as to why he attacked her while everything was peaceful.

Wess

Wess giggled softly, "So cute..." he thought to himself while I watched Rosemary eat. He sat down next to her, on the forest floor. "Hello, i'm Wess. To answer your question, they're high up in the trees, most Pokemon here can't get them. But I collect and store them, and give them to others in need, would you like more? Also, Rosemary is a beautiful name..." he said with a smile. He got up slightly, holding Rosemary in his arms, and jumped up on a branch, holding her close to some berries. "Here, try them." he told her, smiling sweetly.

((OOC: Oh, yeah, I get you! XD

Um, yeah, berries that are still good in the winter: Oran, Peccha, Cornn, Bluk, Aspear? I can add more, LOL. I have the list of all berries.

Sorry about that, lol. I can change it if you'd like? ;o;
Do you like the italic? Or do you want regular text? :o))

Last edited by Kawaii Neko Teaa; 06-20-2014 at 07:07 PM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-22-2014, 03:19 AM

Nightshade chuckled, low and dark. "You are rather naive, aren't you? There is no harm for me, but for you there is danger." He said readying another attack. "I am not hurt or lost at all. This is my territory. To walk here at night means danger for any Pokemon I find. I wonder why you did not know that?" His voice was deep and velvety, like the night itself. His markings flashed for a second, and then he disappeared into the shadows, only to reappear behind her with a Faint Attack.

Rosemary smiled. If a Pokemon could blush, she would have. "Oh, thank you. Wess is a good name, too." She said, before he picked her up and jumped into the trees. She squeaked in surprise, but quickly forgot when faced with another berry. She leaned forward and took a bite, then gasped. "It's so good! I've never had a berry right off the tree before. Thank you very much, Wess." She said, her tails wagging happily.

((Those berries are fine! And you don't need to change anything at all. The colors and the italics are totally okay.))

Kawaii Neko Teaa
Kay-Chan

Old 06-22-2014, 03:42 AM

Sage

Sage looked at the Umbreon in a curious way, thinking how this Umbreon could be so vain. "This is NOT your territory. All Pokemon are free and safe to go out when they wish to, and any Pokemon wishing to disrupt that can leave, or get beaten by me." she said boldly. But then the Umbreon disappeared. He struck her with his Faint Attack and she fell to the ground. "A-Ah!" she yelped. Regaining her footing she said "That's it..." she charged up an energy ball and sent a powerful green ball his way, screeching loudly so that other Pokemon heard that there was distress.

Wess

Wess giggled again, softly so Rosemary could hear "I'm glad you like it, the berries straight from the trees are VERY good." he smiled at how her tails were wagging. "Would you like to try another one? This is the Oran, there are many more. How many different berries do you know of? Which have you eaten?" he jumped to another branch where the Peccha berries were and he plucked a few off, then jumped back on the ground, letting Rosemary descend from his arms. He then sat down next to her and gave her a berry, eating some of it. He then got wide-eyed when he heard a screech in the far distance of the woods. "What was that...?" he thought to himself, then taking Rosemary and hopping branch to branch, going toward the screech.

((OOC: Okay, thank you very much! ^o^))

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-23-2014, 03:01 AM

Nightshade laughed and dodged the energy ball, though it grazed his tail slightly. "How long have you lived here? This small corner of the forest has been my territory since I was only an Eevee. Every Pokemon in the forest knows this, and yet you come along trying to claim that it is not so? Foolish." He stored up some energy and launched a strong Confuse Ray at the Lilligant.

Rosemary gratefully took the Pecha berry that she was given. "I know a few. Oran, Pecha, Sitrus, Cherri, Nanab, Rawst, Chesto and Persim." She said in reply to his question about how many berries she knew of. Just then, a loud screaming was heard from deeper into the forest. Rosemary tried to wiggle out of Wess's grasp as he jumped towards the sound, but he was too strong. "Don't go there, Wess! That's where the deadly Nightshade lives! Whoever is over there is beyond hope now." She warned, clearly frightened. Everyone knew about Nightshade, right? Surely no one would wander into his little grove on purpose.

Kawaii Neko Teaa
Kay-Chan

Old 06-26-2014, 06:18 AM

Sage

"I have lived here since a small Petilil! You have your corner of the forest, untouched. Leave the others alone!" Sage gasped as the Confuse Ray hit her, she then was dazed and swing side to size from dizzyness. "A-Ah... what... is happening...?" she thought to herself. Then a sudden movement was in the bushes. "W-What...?" she thought. Then she saw a Gallade, her friend Wess, come from them and leap at her, picking her up and jumping on a branch, where a Vulpix was sitting. "Hey Sage..." Wess said.

Wess

Wess continued jumping branch to branch until he got to where the sound was coming from. "It's okay Rosemary, I can handle this..." he said with a grin. He then saw that it was his friend, Sage. She was in a fight with an Umbreon he had never seen before. He set Rosemary down on the branch. "Wait here, okay?" Wess whispered. He then jumped down, and behind a bush, the Umbreon was too busy sending the attack towards Liligant he didn't notice. The confuse ray hit Liligant and he jumped out and grabbed her, jumping back up on the branch and perching there. "Hey Sage..." Wess said. He then set her down next to Rosemary and leaped back down. "What did you do to my friend? That was unnecessary! Now you'll have to deal with me." Wess said angrily, having a serious tone as well. He then got into a battle pose, ready to strike. Wess then charged up a Focus Blast and sent it at the Umbreon.

Last edited by Kawaii Neko Teaa; 06-27-2014 at 04:23 PM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-27-2014, 04:34 AM

Rosemary shook her head. "Wess, no!" She called, but it was too late. Unable to look, she turned to the Lilligant and sighed. "I hope your friend is strong, because Nightshade is legendary around here. No one has ever beaten him before." She said worriedly.

Nightshade laughed. "But this is my corner of the forest. You are the one who was unlucky enough to walk into it." He said, preparing another attack. However, a flash of green stole his target away before he could do anything else. Lucky for him, the Gallade who had stolen his fight came back, and was challenging him. He chuckled darkly. "Unnecessary? Your friend wandered into my territory. That is her own fault. However, I admit she wasn't much of a challenge. You seem strong, and I do love a good fight." He took a battle stance, obviously happy to have someone to fight seriously. He wasn't able to dodge the focus blast, but he took it easily. "Is that all you've got? Fight me seriously!" He taunted, launching a Feint Attack in return.

Kawaii Neko Teaa
Kay-Chan

Old 06-27-2014, 04:30 PM

Sage

"W-Wha...? Really? Hmn, strange... Wess can beat him, just watch!" Sage said confidently. She looked down from above, and saw that the two were about to fight, given their stances. Now... I know that Wess has his stronger moves, and not only that, he has his blades on his arms... this should be easy she thought to herself. She and Rosemary then waited for the battle to commence.

Wess

Wess grinned slightly, amused at this Pokemon's ego. He too was a good fighter, and once he overheard Sage talking so good about him, he got more pumped; also overhearing Rosemary made him laugh on the inside. I'm the best fighter there is around here he thought to himself. Once the Focus Blast hit, he got hit by the Faint Attack. "Agh..." he said, regaining his footing, "Is that all you got, Nightshade?" he chuckled, getting back in his stance. Without the blink of an eye he was by Nightshade's side, unleashing his Leaf Blade (s). It's all over now he thought.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-28-2014, 04:09 AM

Rosemary nodded, then looked at the other Pokemon. "I hope you're right. Oh, you were hit by that Confuse Ray, weren't you? Hang on..." She padded along the branch they were on until she found what she was looking for, and came back with a Persim berry. "Here, this should help."

Nightshade smirked and dodged, moving almost impossibly fast. Not one single leaf blade hit him. In the middle of dodging, he launched a Confuse Ray, instantly followed by a Quick Attack that should be hidden by the first attack.

Kawaii Neko Teaa
Kay-Chan

Old 06-28-2014, 05:30 AM

Sage

"Oh, yes... thank you." Sage said with a kind smile, eating it and snapping out of confusion. That feels much better she thought to herself. "Thanks so much -- er... what is your name?" she asked the Vulpix, but then heard Wess cry out once hit by an attack.

Wess

Wess looked back and saw that Nightshade dodged his melee Leaf Blade. What, impossible...! he thought. Wess then saw a Confuse Ray aimed at him, and quickly dodged it, but got hit by the Quick Attack. Regaining his footing, he thought How am I going to do this, he seems too fast; I need to shut him down, then get the other two to safety. I know, perfect! Wess then used a Dazzling Gleam on Nightshade to blind him, then Zen Headbutt to knock him out cold. After which, he'll take Sage and Rosemary to safety.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-29-2014, 05:19 AM

"You're very welcome, and I'm Rosemary." The little Vulpix replied, but turned when she heard Wess being hit with an attack.

Nightshade was pleased when he scored a hit, but his mood quickly soured when he realized that the Gallade was still standing. High hit points. What a nuisance. He thought, just before being blinded by a Dazzling Gleam. He recovered quickly, but was hit by Zen Headbutt and knocked backwards into a tree, hard. Being quite a bit smaller than Wess, Nightshade took the hit rather hard, and didn't get up after he landed. He didn't move at all.

Rosemary gasped. "He won! Wess beat the deadly Nightshade!" She was super excited, since it had never been done before.

Kawaii Neko Teaa
Kay-Chan

Old 06-29-2014, 07:44 AM

Sage

"Oh wow!" Sage looked at Wess and Nightshade on the ground. Sage was happy for him and jumped down along with Rosemary. "Yay, you did it Wess!" she then hugged him. "Do you think he'll be okay? I feel kind of bad..." Sage bend down next to Nightshade and used Synthesis on him. "There... hopefully he gets better after this, let's go." she said to Wess and Rosemary, then jumped along the branches with him and Rosemary.

Wess

"Thanks Rosemary and Sage!" Wess said smiling. "I guess now we can go, right Sage?" he saw her walk over to Nightshade and heal him. "Alright I hope so too, I didn't mean to go that hard on him... poor Nightshade... Okay, lets go girls." Wess said picking Rosemary up and hopping tree to tree with Rosemary and Sage. "Where to next guys? I guess it's kind of late. Sage, can we stay with you? I can introduce you to Rosemary." he then looked down at Rosemary with a kind smile.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 06-30-2014, 04:35 AM

Rosemary jumped down next to them, apparently unharmed by the long way down. "I don't feel bad for him. He's hurt so many innocent Pokemon, he got what he deserved." She said angrily, before Wess picked her up. "Whoa, hey! Wess, I really appreciate the free rides, but can you warn me a bit next time? I almost used Flamethrower, I was so startled!" She said.

Back in the clearing, Nightshade still wasn't moving. Oh, he was alive, but wounded very badly. In his subconscious, a long forgotten scene replayed itself:
A tiny Eevee cried out in pain as it's trainer kicked it across a clearing. It hit a tree and landed hard on the ground. The Eevee was only a few days hatched, and it's trainer was terribly upset that it wasn't learning any new moves yet. "You're pathetic! Weak, useless Pokemon! I'm done, you can just rot here for all I care!" The trainer, a tall man dressed in all black with a big red "R" on his chest cried, leaving the little Eevee alone in the forest.

Kawaii Neko Teaa
Kay-Chan

Old 06-30-2014, 04:44 AM

Sage

"Sure you can," Sage replied happily. "It's right up here on this clearing." she and Wess landed on a tree with a hole in it. "Right in here guys." and led them in. Inside there were dazzling lights and soft beds made out of layers of leaves, she even had berries stockpiled in the corner. "Make yourselves at home" she replied with a girly giggle.

Wess

"Well, every Pokemon deserves a chance." he said wisely. "O-Oh! Sorry Rose, if I may call you that." he said whilst leaping branch to branch. "Alright Sage." he then jumped at the bottom of the clearing, along with Rosemary and set her down. Then wandering inside where he saw Sage's beautiful home. "I see you changed it up a bit, different since last time I was here." he said with a chuckle and grin afterwards. "Now time to introduce you two, this, is Sage, and this is Rosemary." he smiled and said to the both of them, pointing in each direction.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-01-2014, 04:23 AM

Rosemary let the matter drop. She disagreed, but she didn't want to argue. She walked into Sage's home and instantly felt welcome, as if she had known the place her whole life. Looking up at the flower Pokemon, Rosemary smiled. "It's nice to meet you, Sage. I wish it had been under better circumstances, but I suppose life just works that way." She said happily. Looking around again, Rosemary sighed a little. "Looks like I'm the smallest. I feel like a Joltik next to you guys." She joked. She wasn't really too sensitive about being small- after all, plenty of Pokemon were small- but she did wish she could evolve sometimes, just to be a bit taller.

Kawaii Neko Teaa
Kay-Chan

Old 07-07-2014, 04:49 PM

Sage

Sage looked at both Wess and Rosemary happily. "I'm glad you both like it. I still have to decorate it more, but there's not much in the forest to work with. If only there was a human town around here..." she suggested. "This will have to do though." looking down at Rosemary she giggled. "I'm glad to have met you too, better circumstances would have been better, but you're right. That's how life is, unfortunately." she then looked at Wess then back down at Rosemary. "Haha, well, you're not that small. Try being a Pichu. I'm sure you'll get bigger though, this isn't your final form yet. For us it is though. It took awhile, but with a bit of training, we did it." smiling Sage then sat down at her table. "Anyone care for some berries? I have quite a few saved up."

Wess

Wess giggled at little Rosemary's remark. "Awe... yeah. You'll get bigger, just like Sage had said. I had to train and battle many Pokemon to get here. This is a 3rd evolution, which takes way longer than you should. Since you only have 2 forms/evolutions. You're pretty lucky too! Your final is very beautiful." Wess said with a chuckle. "I evolved faster than Sage though, since she isn't much of a fighter." he then walked over to Sage's table as well and sat down. "Sure! Rosemary, what kind of berry would you like? The same as you ate back in the forest where we met?" he said as he gave her a kind smile.

((OOC: Sorry for the late reply! I've been on vacation and hanging out with my family, and haven't been able to use my computer. So i'm very sorry. I use it here and there but not for long. :c ))

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-08-2014, 03:07 AM

Rosemary managed a smile. She knew her final form would be bigger, but it was nice to hear these other Pokemon confirm that. The fact that Wess thought her final form was beautiful made her feel warm inside- a great feat, considering she was a fire type. "The best ways to decorate are with dried berries and Pretty Wings." She commented, sitting down. "I heard that a Pokemon with only one evolution has to get to a higher level before evolving than one with two. If just battling helps, then I should have evolved a long time ago. I'm starting to wonder if I need an item or something... You guys have great final forms, though." She told them. She wouldn't dwell on evolution much, she figured it would happen when nature wanted it to. "Sure, I'd love a berry. My personal favorite are Pecha." She said.

((Oh, that's okay. Wolfie is keeping busy with a bunch of roleplays lately XD))

Kawaii Neko Teaa
Kay-Chan

Old 07-08-2014, 04:44 PM

Sage

"Oh, why thank you!" Sage said happily. "I thought I should use some wings. Pretty wings are the best. I'll have to look for those some time." after collecting a few Pecha berries for Rosemary, she said "Well, fighting is only one portion of it. You can force evolve with stones. We also needed stones to evolve, but fighting keeps you stronger, and you get better as well. So fighting helps out, but if you want to evolve quickly, caves have a few stones in there. For me, it was a Sun Stone, and I only have 2 evolutions, haha. My first was much smaller than you miss Rose." with a giggle; she then handed Wess and Rosemary Pecha berries.

Wess

"Oh, Pretty Wings are the best, thanks Rose." he said to her, he did like the fact that pretty wings were a good decoration, he had never thought about that. "Oh yeah, like Sage said, fighting isn't all that. For me it was to get to my 2nd evolution, but for this forum, Sage and I went in search for our stones, mine was a Dawn Stone. But yes, fighting will help strengthen you either way. Even evolution won't help you be stronger unless you train up before hand. You can still be a weak Ampharos if you didn't train beforehand." he then handed Rosemary a Pecha Berry. "How about tomorrow we can go in search for a stone for you." he said, then smiling at her. "Sounds like a plan!" Sage chimed in.

((OOC: Alright, haha. I just felt bad at how slow it was to get a reply in. :) I hope you don't mind with the stone finding thing. >~<))

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-10-2014, 05:11 AM

((No, that's okay. But Wolfie's gonna have it take a while before she can find a Fire Stone. Better for character development and such.))

Rosemary nodded. "I know, battling helps keep you strong. I probably need to battle a bit more, actually, it's just hard to find Pokemon at a low enough level that it would be fair." She said, biting into a Pecha berry. "Wow, it's really good!" She said, amazed at the difference from the overripe berries she usually managed to forage. "I'd love to go look for stones, but I think I should level up more first. Besides, we don't know what kind of stone I need. Probably fire or sun, I think, but you never know."