dragonlily14
My Bad Temper Can Beat Up Your T...

Old 07-11-2011, 05:26 PM

"Still not speaking then?" Alecc asked as more of a statement than anything.
"I don't like forcing people to do things. Are you hungry? You slept for a long time. By the way, there is a bathroom. It's the only other door in this room besides the one out." He said waving his hand at another door.

Last edited by dragonlily14; 07-14-2011 at 03:31 PM..

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-11-2011, 08:39 PM

Ian automatically stood. Sure, he was hungry, but he wasn't going to say so. That would be admitting defeat. He went over to the bathroom and closed the door behind him. He really needed some space and this should be a good way to get it.

dragonlily14

Old 07-13-2011, 02:49 PM

Alecc smirked as Ian went in the bathroom. IT was about time that he checked on Mike again. No doubt he would be hungry and posibly even fully changed. He quickly got dressed and then appeared in the room he had Mike in.
" How is he?" He asked Maria. She looked up at him and smiled.
"He seems to be fine. He's still moving. He hasn't died yet." She said seriously while looking at Mike. He nodded at her and looked at Mike.
"So hows that new kid you brought in." She asked him out of curiosity. He glanced at her with a stern look almost glaring at her but decided to answer her anyway.
"He wont talk. Quit doing so some time yesterday. I need to bring him more food. He is currently hulled up in the bathroom. Thinks he wants some space." He said to her and she nodded looking back at Mike again.

Last edited by dragonlily14; 07-14-2011 at 03:31 PM..

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-13-2011, 05:03 PM

Ian did what he needed to do while in the bathroom. Then, once he was done, he slid to the floor in front of the door. He wasn't ready to leave the room just yet. He didn't want to have to face Alecc again. Though he knew he couldn't stay in here forever, he would as long as he was able. For now, he worked on trying to get his stomach to stop growling.

dragonlily14

Old 07-13-2011, 11:52 PM

Alecc smirked as Ian slid to the floor. His stomach was growling profusely and he wanted to stop it.
"I'll be back Maria." He told her and went to the kitchen. He decided that a fruit salad, eggs, toast, and coffee would probly work just fine. He landed infront of Ian quickly.
"Coffee, how do you want it?" He said quickly while he still had him off guard. "Either tell me or you get it black." He added quickly.

Last edited by dragonlily14; 07-14-2011 at 03:32 PM..

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-14-2011, 01:07 AM

Ian couldn't help but jump when Alecc appeared out of nowhere. He really should have seen that coming. Though he kept his mouth shut about the question. He didn't need anything in his coffee anyway. So there was no point saying so if that's how it was going to be.

dragonlily14

Old 07-14-2011, 03:29 PM

Alecc smirked when Ian jumped.
"Plain black coffee it is." Alecc said with a smile as he noticed Ian didn't want anything. He went back into the kitchen and poored black coffee into a plain mug. He grabbed the bowl of fruit salad and pulled the toast out of the toaster. Then he scooped up the scrambled eggs and put them on the plate. He set the bowl on the plate with the eggs and toast and held the mug in his other hand. He went into the room and set the food on the bed side stand. He stood by the bathroom door.
"Food is out here when you want it. I will leave you alone...." He said letting it trail off then added "For now." After that he went back to check on Maria and Mike.

Last edited by dragonlily14; 07-14-2011 at 03:32 PM..

Neko Ninja
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 07-14-2011, 04:59 PM

Ian was relieved when Alecc left. Though, a short while later he could hear him in the other room. Hearing what was said, he stood and waited a moment until he was sure that the other was gone. Then he came out. Seeing the food, his stomach growled again and he ate it all quietly, enjoying the peace of the moment.

dragonlily14

Old 07-15-2011, 04:16 PM

Alecc shifted uncomfortably where he stood. It had been some time since he had seen Ian and he wasn't to happy about it. He had to stay with Maria though because she wouldn't be able to handle Mike when he woke all the way up. Alecc could hear the rage boiling in Mike's mind. He was sure Maria could sense it because she was trembaling. She wasn't a compleate vampire. She went through the transformation in an odd way. She go most of the powers and all of the endless age but none of the tough skin. As to say, you could break her like a twig in no time if you caught her off guard. She was also a very shy girl on top of that.
"Maria." He said and looked over at her as Mike sat up suddenly. "It's time for you to go. Maybe you should check on the boy. Don't harm him, or you deal with me." He said and the threat was rooted deep in his eyes. She nodded her head and let her doe eyes show acceptence. Maria ran out the door. She didn't have the power to 'teleport' per say so she just walked. Once she got upstairs she opened the door and then locked it befor shutting it behind her self and she waited for Ian to say something.
"Mike. Why are you angry?" Alecc asked hoping an actual voice would calm him but all he saw was deep rage in Mikes eyes. Alecc sighed and opened the cage. Mike lunged and Alecc grabbed him around his neck with one hand and pined him to the wall. No way would a fledgling get him.
"I made you now listen." Mikes eyes filled with fear.
"YOU DO NOT ATTACK ME, THE NEW KID, ANYONE IN THIS HOUSE, OR YOUR SISTER!" He said and Mike trembled with fear and Alecc let him colaps to the floor. He stormed out of the room and locked the cage door and actual door behind him. His voice had been so raised that he was sure Ian had heard it. He sunk into the couch and thought long and hard on what to do. He was also still unsure as to why Mike had been so angry but had a good idea.