happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 07-05-2011, 06:39 PM

Name: Katsumi Suzuki
Race: Demon
Weapon(s): A pair of twin swords.
Power(s): Controls darkness to form it into anything he wishes it to be along with using the power of darkness to heal both internal and external wounds. Along with being able to control the will of fire to an extent.
Bio: Katsumi was originally born on earth as a human although even though he was human; he still had his own bad times as well. Mostly throughout his own life, Katsumi was a pretty nice man who cared for pretty much everyone; especially his little sister, she was about five years younger than him so he felt like it was his responsibility to take care of her all the time since their mother and father never decided to really care for their own children. One day however, his little sister had gotten really sick as Katsumi immediately brought her to the hospital where the doctors ended up doing their best to try and help her. However, since Katsumi was around the age of 16 at the time; he didn't have the money to pay for the hospital bill so he ended up doing something he knew he would regret. He ended up robbing a bank to try and get enough money for his sister's operation. Although when he had tried to do that, he ended up getting himself killed due to the fact that one of the police that were patrolling the area thought Katsumi had a gun and was about to kill someone so they had shot him first only to find out that he wasn't going to kill anyone. Unfortunately the police had ended up killing Katsumi.

LilyRose
Crazy Rat

Old 07-05-2011, 10:49 PM

Name: Raito Raifu
RAce: Angel
Power: Can control light and form it into a weapon of her choice.
Weapon: An ancient spellbook.
Bio: One day on her way home from the small private school she was hit by a drunk driver, and though she didn't die right away she passed away from her injuries on the way to the hospital. Upon waking up and realizing she was now dead she wandered the earth for a few days before another Angel found her and lead her to heaven. Having nothing better to do she started to help the older Angels lead other souls to where they reside.
After five hundred years of helping her seniors lead the souls to heaven she was sent on her first solo mission. Doing well, she was given the task permanently, and now makes frequent stops to the mortal world to guide souls up to heaven.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 07-06-2011, 10:12 PM

Katsumi at this point was simply standing right outside a window of the general hospital of his home town, where he lived when he was still a human. While looking through the window, Katsumi was actually staring at his little sister as she laid there completely asleep. She hadn't even known that her own big brother was dead now and due to him being dead; he couldn't get the money for her operation. Staring at her asleep like that, he slowly placed a hand onto the glass of the window as he noticed how his little sister simply turned onto her side with her eyes still closed but into the direction of where he was standing outside the window. While she slept there, Katsumi suddenly heard her call out to her brother's name with a little whisper as he frowned deeply. He was afraid of what he could do at this point since being a demon, he wasn't exactly allowed to meet his younger sister let alone help her. Knowing that, Katstumi knew for a fact that would mean his little sister would end up dying one of these days. The only good news from that was the fact that his little sister would go up to heaven due to her not doing anything wrong rather than going down into Hell.

LilyRose
Crazy Rat

Old 07-07-2011, 02:58 AM

Raito quitely made her way though a small hospital, around three people died here tonight and she was sent to lead them out of the mortal realm. Thinking of the souls she was looking for made Raito frown, the had all been so young, the youngest being a small boy who was around eight years old, while the oldest was a young girl who was around nineteen years of age. Sighing she made her way into each of her into each of her charges rooms gathered them up and sent them on their way. The process of sending a soul to heaven was very simple, all she had to do was wrap each of them in her wings and off they went out of the mortal world. Smiling she was about to the hospital when she sensed something in the air, Demon, she thought trying to make a quick getaway, What would a demon be doing here?

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 07-07-2011, 04:13 AM

While Katsumi stood there outside the window staring at his little sister; he placed a hand onto the window for a moment as his own eyes widened up for a second when he heard the heart meter machine began to beep quickly. Seeing and hearing the machine, he stared back at his little sister in shock and concern about his little sister was about to die. Right before he was going to jump through the window and somehow help his little sister; Katsumi had seen a male doctor run right into the room with two other nurses as they began to panic a bit. Seeing that, he didn't bother to jump in due to thought that they'd help his little sister before she'd die. Within about two minutes the heart meter began to beep more steadily as he breathed much more calmly and smiled softly. At least the doctors were nice enough to protect his little sister from dying even if he wasn't there for his own little sister. All of a sudden, while he stood there; Katsumi felt what seemed like the aura of an angel as he looked right around the area for a moment. "What the hell?...an angel?..around here?..dammit not now.." he stated looking right back toward his little sister still asleep and placed a hand onto the window once more. "I'm sorry Hikari...I..I promise I'll be back.." he whispered slightly and spread his wings out behind him than bolted into the air flying in the complete opposite direction of where the aura of the angel came from. Katsumi was in no mood to fight against an angel, especially after he almost just lost his little sister. Although as he flew away, what he didn't realize was that his little sister's heart meter was beeping quickly again as the doctors did whatever they could to help but after about two to three minutes, she ended up dying as the heart meter went to a long solid beep. Katsumi flying away the whole time, having no clue about that.

LilyRose
Crazy Rat

Old 07-07-2011, 04:45 AM

Raito stopped half a mile away from the hospital as she sensed another child die. Sighing sadly she made her way back to the hospital, hoping the demon she sensed had left the area. Upon arriving she she traced the childs energy back to a room where the doctors were slowly moving away from the girls body. Waiting until the doctors left she noticed something odd, the demon aura she had sensed ealier was fairly strong here, That's odd she thought, What would a demon be doing here? The demons she knew of didn't hang around hospitals, no they found it much more amusing to tempt the healthy humans. Shaking her head she slowly opened the window and flew in. However to her surprise she found the girls soul was standing beside her body, most of the time when a human died Angels have to wait 10 to 70 minutes for the soul to leave the body.
Shaking it off she took a step toward the soul, "Little one," she said, "You must come with me."

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 07-07-2011, 12:58 PM

(first before I post, should I play the little sister? or no? O_O'')

LilyRose
Crazy Rat

Old 07-07-2011, 03:06 PM

((You can if you want XD, I just stopped there because I ran out of things to say)))

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 07-07-2011, 08:49 PM

(eh, why not ^^'' more posting :D more gold xD)

As Hikari's soul stood right by her dead body next to her; she just turned her own attention right at her own body to look at it a bit dumbfounded. She was still young and didn't understand much about what had just happened, while she stared at her body she had noticed that the doctors around were beginning to walk away which confused her even more. "Mister? Mister, mister; why are you going away? C-can I get some juice please?" she asked innocently as she noticed how the doctor didn't even bother to stop nor did the nurses as they just walked right out of the room and ended up closing the door behind them. Seeing that, Hikari just looked around the room a bit and noticed immediately how there was another female in the room but this one had beautiful wings on her back. Staring in shock and amazement, she just tilted her head with a little curious smile across her face. Although when the female said that she had to go with her; Hikari immediately shook her head a bit. "Big brother said I shouldn't listen to strangers. Besides, he said hes going to come back soon. I wonder what hes up to." she stated placing a hand onto her chin and looking up toward the ceiling for a moment but than shrugged her shoulders thinking her brother would be back soon even though Katsumi was dead the whole time. "Oh well, big brother just probably went to the house and is getting things set up." she spoke giving a little smile. All the while at this point, Katsumi had finally stopped flying away as he stopped right on top of a large office building; staring in the direction of where the hospital is; thinking the whole time that his little sister was still alive the whole time.

LilyRose
Crazy Rat

Old 07-08-2011, 10:50 PM

Raito smiled sadly as the girl spoke about her big brother, "Little one," she said, "Your big brother isn't going to be getting you, no one is." as she spoke she entertained the thought of just leaving and a llowing another angel to finish up here, she hated being the one to tell the souls they were dead. Shaking her head she banised that thought, this was her job and who knows when another angel would arrive? She didn't want this girl to be left alone for long. "However," Raito spoke again, "I maybe able to find your brother for you if you tell me his name."

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 07-09-2011, 02:12 AM

Right as Hikari had heard the older looking female say that her own older brother wouldn't end up picking her up and no one was going to pick her up. The smile that was once on her small little face had immediately disappeared slowly; in return she had a bit of a sad expression across her face as she looked back at her sleeping body than back toward the female with large wings. "M-my brother...his name is Katsumi Suzuki." she spoke, curious on why the female would ask for her big brother's name. Even though she had said that no one would pick her up; Hikari had a strange feeling that she couldn't and didn't want to believe this girl.

LilyRose
Crazy Rat

Old 07-11-2011, 08:58 PM

Katsumi Suzuki. That name sounded similar to Raito, but she couldn't quite place where she heard it before. "Listen," Raito said, "I am sure I heard that name somewhere before, if you come with me we may be able to find your brother." she didn't mention that if she heard the name before, her brother was most likely dead. Seeing the distrust in the souls eyes she added in a soft voice, "I may be able to send someone else down if you don't want to come with me."

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 07-12-2011, 11:27 PM

As the young female said that if Hikari would follow this female she would bring her to her brother. She simply blinked at her, curious if that was truly possible for her to bring Hikari to her own brother. It had felt like so long since she was able to feel her older brother's touch or voice, so just thinking about that; made her worry about what had happened to her older brother. So if this older female could really bring her to her older brother; it was worth a shot as Hikari gave a little nod stepping up to her and looking up at her, reaching out and grabbing onto the older female's hand. "P-please bring m-me to my big brother." she spoke with her voice sounding much more like a whisper this time. She didn't want to waste anytime looking for her big brother so she didn't agree to wait for someone else to come to her and try to help.

(The little sister ^^ :D)

LilyRose
Crazy Rat

Old 07-16-2011, 11:13 PM

(the little sister is cute.)

Smiling brightly Raito nodded as the little girl said those words, grabbing the little girls hand he said, "Listen, one of my friends may know where your brother is. I'll talk to him when we get there." Finding out she didn't know the girls name Raito added, "May I ask your name."

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 07-17-2011, 08:19 AM

Hearing from the older girl that one of her friends might have known where Hikari's big brother was, brought much joy to her face as she smiled brightly at the thought of seeing her big brother again. Although even if she was truly happy about seeing her big brother again soon, part of Hikari was rather curious to know if this older girl's friends were just like her; with the large pretty wings. So if they were, she became even more excited just to think that they all had different patterns and colors on their wings. All of a sudden as the older female asked for Hikari's name, she just looked right up at her and tilted her little head a bit. "My name is Hikari...Suzuki. Who're you?" she stated bluntly even though she had a big happy smile on her face the whole time.

LilyRose
Crazy Rat

Old 07-23-2011, 12:03 AM

Raito smiled at the girls bluntness, it was refreshing to say the least, as most of the time souls would shy away from her, dazed and confused as to what was happening, "My name is Raito," she said taking the girls hand, "And now we're going to go see my friends alright?" smiling at the little Hikari she lead the small girl toward the window, it seemed that she would have to take this soul with her to Heaven.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 07-24-2011, 09:59 PM

Hikari gave a bright smile when he heard Raito's name as she walked up toward the older female's side awaiting to see where they were going. Since Hikari was still really young and this female said that she could possibility show her where her big brother was; she was really gullible to believe it since she really wanted to see her big brother after so long. So when Raito said that they'd be ready to go see her friends, she gave a little nod again and got ready for them to leave. When they walked over toward the window; Hikari's eyes widen up a bit with happiness as she had a feeling that they'd start flying soon enough. "Are we going to fly?"