Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-19-2011, 03:58 PM

Brian spotted her and smirked. "Aren't you a cutie? Whether you're the wolf girl or not I really don't care..." He chuckled under his breath and held up his gun, aiming it at her with a dark grin. Brain started firing, more then likely missing because his aim was horrible. Blake heard the gun shots and picked up his speed.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-19-2011, 06:47 PM

Akira growled at the man and charged at him when he started shooting. She was very fast for a wolf. Every member of her pack had some type of ability they were best at and hers was running. She could bolt around the forest as easily as if there weren't trees and bushes in her way. Akira jumped at the man and bit down around his wrist hard and pulled him down trying to make him drop his gun. She was glad that she got the others away before he showed up.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-19-2011, 10:18 PM

Brain kept shooting until the wolf bit him but he refused to let go of the gun, it was a pride thing. If a hunter dropped his/her gun during battle they lost the fight or than 85.9% of the time. He knew this based off experience so he tried to shake her off. Blake was sill running he did stop once or twice to catch his breath. When he finally reached them he aimed his gun at Brain. "Drop the gun Brian!" He called, being higher up than his partner he had every right to give an order. Brian turned his attention to Blake but said nothing. His hand was bleeding now and still had a tight grip on his gun.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-20-2011, 04:35 PM

Akira bit down harder on Brain's wrist and growled. Her ears pinned back against her head when she saw Blake. Her brain said run, but she didn't want to let go of the hunter she had because he would have a perfect shot if she did. She put a paw next the his throat and flicked her head back and forth ripping the skin on his wrist more then it already was. She could feel blood fill her mouth and seep out between her teeth. Akira hated the taste of human blood but it was starting to make her hungry.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-20-2011, 04:43 PM

Brian refused to drop the his weapon. His mind screamed when the wolf started ripping the skin on his wrist and his hand twitched because of the nerves but he himself was acting like rock. It didn't take much more before his hand released the weapon because it couldn't hold it anymore. Blake aimed his gun at his partner in case he tried anything.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-20-2011, 05:19 PM

Seeing the gun fall Akira let go of his hand and wrapped her mouth around the gun. The taste of metal was strange and her teeth scraped weird on the guns metal. She twisted her body and flung the gun away and turned back watching the two. Her ears were still back but she let them up a little just to hear around her better. She backed up until she was a good ten feet away and stood there watching knowing now she could run if she needed to, but she would wait until something else occupied them so they wouldn't try to follow her to her pack.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-20-2011, 05:24 PM

Blake turned to the wolf. "Hey, are you hurt?" He asked her, probably making himself sound crazy since he was talking to a wolf. Brian cradled his injured wrist and cursed himself mentally. Blake slowly lowered his gun and placed it into his back pocket to show that he himself, wouldn't harm the wolf.

(short >.< i kinda just woke up ^^'')

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-20-2011, 05:32 PM

(yeah I know how that is lol)

Akira shook her head and looked down at Brian. Her hackles lifted as she growled at him then lowered again as if she was just cursing him. She shook out her body and turned away. Seeing him put his gun up she felt safe enough to run back to the pack. She looked back over her shoulder before running off. Back at the cave she was tackled by the four pups before she could even change out of wolf form. She changed and pushed them off laughing. Her mother came up and helped her up. "the others said there was a hunter. Are you ok?" she asked looking Akira over. "Yes mother I'm fine." she said and smiled. There was blood all over her mouth and nose and the front of her shirt from the man she bit. "Don't worry it's not my blood." Akira said gabbing her mom's hands and pushing them away. Her mom smiled and rustled her hair.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-20-2011, 06:02 PM

Blake went over to Brian and pulled him to his feet, wanting to knock him senseless but he pushed the urge back. "Let's get your hand looked at." Brian was ashamed of himself for loosing to a wolf. He glanced at his partner. "Why're you trying so hard to protect her? She's the enemy!" Blake stared at the ground as they walked towards the clinic. "She's got a family, that's something worth keeping. Of course you should know because you've got your mom, dad, brother and 2 sisters. What would happen you lost one of them?" Brain fell silent before speaking. "That and you're in love with her aren't you?" Blake stopped and turned to face his partner. "I don't even know her! Yeah sure it would be nice to get to know her since she hasn't attacked me even though she knows I'm a hunter..." His voice trailed off and he turned back around to keep walking. Brain couldn't help but to laugh a little before following him. "Woow. You, the great fearless hunter, in love with a werewolf?" "Shut up Brian!" Blake growled which cause his partner to shut up immediately. "Yes sir..." He muttered.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-20-2011, 06:20 PM

Akira caught up with the others to make sure they were ok and that another hunter didn't attack them while they were heading back. When she made sure they were fine she went to the Elders to talk about what happened. the elders consisted of three females and two males. They were even but one had died recently. All of them are past Alphas and once her parents reach a certain age and the eldest one dies off they will take the place of her and her lost mate. Akira walked in and sat down around the fire pit. She told them what had happened after sharing a round of hello-how-are-yous. They looked at her before the second oldest female, Marlana, spoke. "Back when we were younger there were many hunters that would spare a wolf. Usually only to find it again and kill it at a more opertune time. Your father is a fool for letting you kids go to the town. You could have been followed home."

"Please Great-grandmother," Akira started. All the Alphas were related through the male side. Though Akira's parents were the first to produce a female heir. "Father just doesn't want us getting restless, and I stayed behind to make sure they wouldn't be followed." Akira said.

"And what makes you think you weren't followed?" He Grandmother, Shay, asked.

"I think she would have known if she was being followed Shay. Akira is the best hunter, guard, and runner we have." he Grandfather, Ramon, said. Shay just mumbled and looked away. "Don't worry to much about it Akira, maybe some of the hunters are turning over a new leaf." Ramon said and smiled at her. Akira looked to the Eldest Elder, Hesafay, but she just looked into the fire. Eyes dull and blank. She wasn't dead but they knew she was on her way there. Akira nodded and thanked them before leaving their cave.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-20-2011, 07:04 PM

Blake got Brian to the clinic and left him there, he didn't care for clinics much. He had to figure out where to go because he wasn't going to go back to his uncles place. He'd get slapped again and be called a worthless-idiot you can't even do a simple task right. He slowly took his gun out of his pocket and dropped it into the dumpster before reaching for his phone and making a call to the office-man of his 'job'. "I quit, I dumped the gun and I'm going to get a new one that isn't from your company. From now on if I see even one of you people harming the wolves of that forest I'll kill you without hesitation." With that he hung up before the man on the other line could protest.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-20-2011, 07:47 PM

Akira walked around the cave for a bit before going out to walk to the lake. The one thing she really wanted right now was a cool refreshing dip in the water. Once at the lake she stripped of her clothes and dove in. She came up and shivered from the brisk water though she enjoyed it. When ever she had to walk around and check for trespassers at night she would jump in the lake to wake herself up. The waster was cold enough to do that and stay with you for at least another lap around the Pack's territory which spanned most of the woods. They were a big pack and always growing. Strays would come and join and leave, some would stay for a day or two, members born in would leave to start their own pack but theirs was always the biggest around.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-20-2011, 10:05 PM

[ for the plot to work don't like, need to talk to each other or something? ]

Blake walked around town as the sun started to set. He came to a stop when he found a building with a ladder drilled to it and climbed up the ladder in which led to the rooftop. Blake sighed under his breath as he sat cross-legged and watched the sunset.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-21-2011, 05:17 PM

Akira pulled herself out of the lake and rubbed the water off her arms and legs. She shook her head making water splatter the surrounding plants. She pulled her clothes back on and was going to go back to the cave when she thought of the boy from the river. She hadn't noticed but now that she thought about it she realized he was the one who was yelling at the man who had shot at her. Akira looked toward town and decided she would go find him and thank him. She changed into a wolf and took off for the town. After a few minutes she was at the edge of the woods and lifted her head to sniff for his scent. When she caught it she looked around and changed back. He ears fell flat against her head and she was glad there wasn't anyone on this side of town as she climbed up a ladder to a small building. Across the roof she saw the boy and changed back into a wolf. Slowly she walked up to him and sat down.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-22-2011, 06:53 PM

((i could've sworn i replied... sorry for the late response K.P >.<''))

Blake turned his gaze to the wolf and shook his head slightly. "I told you before, I won't hurt you..." He said in a perfectly calm, relaxed voice. Blake slowly adjusted himself, careful not to startle the wolf. "Are you hurt?" He asked, clearly worried as the thought of Brain came to his mind. Shoving the thought of his head he sighed softly under his breath and laid down on the rooftop so he could stare at the stars. "I quit my job as a hunter and threw out my gun..." He said in a soft mutter. "I only wish to keep you and your family safe..." Blake glanced back at the wolf to see her reaction, whether she believed him or not didn't exactly matter because he knew what he wanted to do, he did wish that she would trust him even it was a little bit.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-25-2011, 05:03 PM

Akira looked over her shoulder at him. A hunter renouncing his gun and job? She had never heard of anything like this before. From all the stories she ever heard a hunter has never quit. She was curious about how truthful he was being but changed anyways. "Why?" she asked turning around and sitting cross legged. "Why would you quit? Why do you want to protect my family? hunters don't protect wolves." she said looking over hat him. Hears ears twisted and twitched every which way.

(Sorry I was gone so long. Internet was down.)

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-25-2011, 05:54 PM

(it's cool)

Blake shook his head. "I don't know.. I see you with those pups and I want to protect you and them.. It's got nothing to do with being a hunter." He sat up and sighed, hair covered his eyes as he stared at the roof. "You have a family... To me that's something worth protecting.." Blake muttered quietly, bringing a hand up to his forehead. He knew what it like to lose something as precious as that, being raised by his uncle made him realize how much more he missed his parents and younger sister.

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-25-2011, 06:04 PM

Akira tilted her head down. "You lost your family." she said. It wasn't a question but a statement. She could tell by the way he was acting now that he had lost them. Call it instincts but she could feel that he was sad. "I'm sorry." she said quietly and looked over at him. She still didn't trust him but at the moment that really didn't matter. Even though he was a human she didn't want to see him sad. Seeing anyone sad made her sad too.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-25-2011, 06:35 PM

Blake slowly lifted his head to gaze at her with soft eyes. "Now you know, promise me you tell anyone." He knew she didn't trust him but he kind of wanted to trust her now that she knew his little secret.

(my brain died.... sorry KP >.<'')

KillersPet
*^_^*

Old 07-27-2011, 06:24 PM

"I can promise not to tell humans, but my Elders would want to know that a hunter has renounced it's title and that you wish to protect wolves." Akira said looking over at him. "What is your name human?" she asked tilting her head. Even unarmed a hunter could be dangerous and even though he said he wasn't a hunter anymore she was on guard in case he tried to do anything.

(BRIAN DEAD! :D)

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-27-2011, 07:48 PM

Blake nodded, he understood that. "Just call me Blake." He smirked lightly and held out a friendly hand to her. "What's your name?" Blake asked since he was starting a new.

(iz okay! ^^)