It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-29-2011, 10:57 AM

Name- Inferno(real name is unknown)

Age- 25

Race- Wolf

Gender- Male

Pic-

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 05-14-2011 at 04:32 PM..

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 04-29-2011, 11:05 AM

(Would you like to start before or after he finds her?)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-29-2011, 11:33 AM

(Before )

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 04-29-2011, 11:59 AM

(Alright)

Alice had been walking for a few days now, in a snow storm. She started out with her friends but this morning they had vanished. To her it just seemed that this storm was getting worse and her coat wasn't helping her to stay warm anymore. She put her hand put so that she could try and see, but it didn't help really. It was really cold and she knew that she needed to keep moving. She called out for her friends hoping to get a response but she didn't, she fell to her knees it was to cold to keep moving. She laid down and and curled up so that she could stay warm but she tried to not close her eyes, but it was tempting so they slowly started to close.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-29-2011, 10:31 PM

Inferno sighed heavily as he ran through the snow the ice and snow melting under his feat as he ran and scanned his territory. He had found a few humans walking around though all of them died of the cold... though one hadn't died right away and he found out how many were in the group. He was now scouting for another girl and wondered some if she was dead also or if she had somehow managed to servive this long. He soon picked up the scent of a human and fallowed it closely noting that it wasn't really fresh though still there. He fallowed it until he saw something half covered in snow... and shaking. He trotted up to the quivering, snow covered, girl and shifted to human form kneeling down and reaching over to feel for her pulse. Finding that she was still alive he picked her up and started to run back to the cave. He had taken off his jacket and wrapped it around the girl hoping to warm her up some by his jacket and his own body heat.

(Sorry it took so long XP I was at school then I had therapy XP

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 04-30-2011, 02:37 AM

(Its alright I was at a school dance)

Alice had heard something comming, to her she just hoped that it would kill her quickly if it did. Feeling fingers against her neck gave her a little hope, she felt herself getting picked up wh ever it was they were warm and that was something that she needed. She tried to get closer to the warmth, she opened her eyes a little and barely saw who it was before she shut them again.

(Ugh sorry it is so short)

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-30-2011, 03:00 AM

(it's fine X3 for both)

Inferno looked down at the girl as he noticed slight movement and saw her open her eyes briefly then close them again. "Please try and stay awake... you won't have to worry in a few though for right now you need to stay awake" he said as he continued to move and started to walk faster though wouldn't run... he didn't need his body giving out on them at all. He was worried now that she would drift into unconsciousness and wouldn't wake up... like the other, he didn't want to watch her die too. Several in a day or two was enough for him... he didn't want to see another go.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 04-30-2011, 03:20 AM

Alice listened to the voice she heard that it was a male and when he finished telling her that she needed to stay awake that she mumbled "I know" her voice was weak. She kept trying to focus on the heat so that she wouldn't pass out, she knew that they were moving but she was to tired to open her eyes again. She was glad that someone had found her and that she was finally getting warmth, she moved closer to it realizing that it was the boy she stopped moving. She laid there she didn't know where they were going but anywhere was better then out in this storm.

Last edited by Shania583; 04-30-2011 at 04:14 PM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-30-2011, 03:45 AM

Inferno sighed slightly a bit relieved that she responded to him. He then looked up and smiled slightly as they came up to the cave that his pack lived in. He hoped that the others didn't mind... really like they had a choice in the matter though still. He looked down at the girl as he walked and went to his room and laid her on his bed and wrapped her in a few covers. "I'll be right back." he said softly as he walked out and went to get a healer from the pack.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 04-30-2011, 03:06 PM

Alice felt the wind stop when they entered the cave, she wanted to open her eys but she couldn't. Feeling something wrapped around her she smiled knowing that they were out of the storm. Hearing that he was going to come back she nodded not wanting to talk at the moment. She laid there and tried to listen so something so that she wouldn't fall asleep, she didn't know if she could stay awake any longer. Finding something that she could concentrate on she listened to it it sounded like someone was talking in the distance but she could just hear mumbles.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-30-2011, 03:31 PM

It wasn't too long after that that Inferno came back in with someone and the person knelt down and touched Alice's cheek then put their hand where the girls heart was. "I think all she really needs is some food, water, and lots of rest and warmth... I don't think that she'll be like the last one." The woman said softly and there was a slight pause where you would hear Inferno sigh heavily in relief. "That's good... I didn't want that to happen again... thank you Bara" he said softly as the girl left the room and he sat down next to Alice and sighed some. "You can go to sleep once you start warming up some okay? Do you have enough covers around you?" he asked pretty sure that he wouldn't get an answer though it never hurt to ask.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-01-2011, 01:26 AM

Alice listened to the woman's voice all she wanted to do was sleep, she laid there and thought to herself is everything so warm here? She thought about that for a while until she heard the man's voice then thought about his question, she was feeling a little bit warmer well she could feel her fingers again. She thought about saying something but then decided that she would just nod, she opened her eyes a little and nodded she hoped that it would be a good enough answer for him. She could just see his face threw her eyelashes, then closed her eyes again. She didn't fall asleep yet she was going to listen to him, if he lived out here then he would know better then her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-01-2011, 02:56 AM

Inferno nodded some and went to get some firewood quickly and was back in seconds and making a small fire. He lit the fire then went and got a bed mat and laid down on the other side of the fire from the girl that he saved. "I know you must be tired... don't worry you can sleep easy nothing will harm you here." he murmured softly to the girl and glanced over at her wondering if she was already asleep.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-01-2011, 03:09 AM

Alice heard him leave and come back shortly after, hearing him talk again made her feel more safe being here. Shortly after that she fell asleep, she didn't really have a dream but she always had the thoughts of her friends in her head. She didn't know what had happened to them or if she was going to see them again. She rolled over and faced the fire it was good that she was finally able to sleep. When morning came she yawned and opened her eyes, she saw the remnants of a fire in the middle of the room and the men on the other side. She didn't really want to move yet because it was really warm where she was, she looked over at the boy then said "A-are you up?" it a quite voice she didn't want to wake him if he wasn't up. He dark blue eyes looked around the room it was the first time that she had really seen it but to her it looked like they were in a cave.

Last edited by Shania583; 05-07-2011 at 01:26 AM..

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-10-2011, 10:01 PM

"I am now..." Inferno murmured in a soft yawn and sat up stretching some. He looked over to the girl and smiled some seeing that she looked like she was okay. "How are you feeling? better I hope?" he asked softly as he got up and went to the corner of the room bending down to grab something before walking back over to place a log where the old fire had died out. He then snapped his fingers and the log lit on fire. He then walked back over to the corner and grabbed a few more smaller logs and sticks and sat them close to the fire though not to where they could catch.

(sorry it took me sssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooo long DX I was seriously stuck XP )

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-10-2011, 10:37 PM

{It's alright we all get stuck at some point}

Alice looked up at him then saying "Yea, I feel better thank you and I am sorry if I woke you up." She watched him at he went over to the corner of the room and walk back placing a log where the fire pit. She looked at him when he just snapped his fingers lighting the log on fire. She sat up slowly and watched as he went back to the corner and picked up a few more logs and sticks, she looked down at the fire then said "How did you do that?" she looked back up at him. She thought that she was still dreaming at that moment she didn't think that someone could actually light a fire by snapping their fingers. She looked around the room then said "Where am I?"

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-11-2011, 12:24 PM

"I'm a fire wolf" Inferno smiled some then sat down close to her. "And you're in my packs cave. The other members of the pack are in another part of the face, they won't bug us right now though." He smile kindly to the youngish human girl and hoped she wouldn't freak out.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-11-2011, 01:55 PM

Alice smiled at the boy then said "I'm still dreaming", she looked around again then said "So if your a fire wolf you can light things on fire and there are others like you that are living close by." She paused then said "But you also have a human form which makes you like a werewolf type of person", she smiled again she had to be dreaming still. She thought about it for a bit then said "Well I guess this is a nice dream", she smiled then said "My names Alice nice to meet you"

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-11-2011, 10:06 PM

"It's very nice to meat you Alice, my name's Inferno." Inferno smiled softly to her. "Yes there is a full pack here and no you are not dreaming... if you were then you would be dead since if I hadn't have found you you would have froze to death." he said softly with a bit of a chuckle at how she thought this was a dream.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-11-2011, 11:56 PM

Alice looked at him then said "So this is real", she sighed then looked down. "Thanks for saving me" she thought about her friends for a moment then looked up saying "I know that this might be asking a little much but do you know if my friends made it? We got seperated and I couldn't find them." She thought about how he said that they were wolves and that there was a whole pack, she had never really seen a real one she only heard about them in stories. She smiled slightly while she waited for him to talk.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-12-2011, 12:04 AM

Inferno took in a deep breath thinking on how to say it though couldn't find a good way. "How many were in your group? We found four humans dead and one was alive... though she died here... we tried to save them though they all froze... I'm just glad I could find you and save you at least" he said softly and sadly knowing that that was probably all of them that had died except for her.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-12-2011, 12:24 AM

Alice bit her lip then looked down saying "No, that was everyone", she thought about her friends freezing to death as a tear rolled down her cheek. She didn't think it was fair she was the only one left out of them all and that was because Inferno had found her. She wiped her cheek then looked up at him saying "Thanks at least I know that their not suffering somewhere right now" she smiled weakly.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-12-2011, 01:10 AM

"I'm sorry we couldn't save the others... we did try though it was hard to even find some of them and we don't know why the other girl didn't survive now because you did..." Inferno said softly and gave her a small hug and wiped away her tears. "Is there anything I can do for you now though?" he asked softly trying to go everything in his power to make her feel better now.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-12-2011, 01:28 AM

Alice sighed then said "It's alright you guys probably did everything that you could have", when he hugged her she smiled a little. When he asked her what he could do she thought about it for a little bit then said "Do you know where the closest town is I want to go home." She looked up at him waiting to see if he would help her, she just wanted to go home and explain to her friends families what happened.