Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-12-2011, 02:50 AM

"Unfortunately I can not take you right now... the storm is really bad and you are in no condition to go anywhere.... sorry. Is there anything else? Are you hungry? Or thirsty maybe?" Inferno asked softly after pulling away and smiled at her some reassuringly.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-12-2011, 02:59 AM

Alice looked at him then said "Your right I shouldn't have even asked" she smiled then said "I am a little hungry", she looked at the fire then asked "How bad is the storm?" She looked back at him and thought about how bad a shape she could really be in she didn't feel that bad but maybe that was because she was trying to keep her mind off of it.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-12-2011, 04:09 AM

"Pretty bad... you know you almost died so it's real bad out there." Inferno said then smiled and nodded some. "I'll be right back" he smiled as he got up and left to go get some food and water for the both of them. He then came back moments later and sat a plate of food down in front of her and a glass of water next to the plate. "Hope you like it" he smiled softly and started to eat happily.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-12-2011, 10:45 PM

Alice sighed softly when he said that the storm was pretty bad, when he got up and left she shifted around a little so that some of the blanket covered her legs. When he came back with the food she smiled slightly saying "Thank you", she started to eat then said "So, how long do you think it will last?"

{Ugh sorry trying to reply between going up on stage}

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-13-2011, 01:19 PM

"I'm not sure... you can never really know though depending on the last few... a good while... probably at least a week" Inferno sighed softly and knew that she wouldn't like that at all. He couldn't really do anything about it though... the storm would have to pass on it's own and it was taking it's tole on the pack too though not as bad since they always found a way to find food even through the roughest situations.

(I should be the one to apologize XP I keep getting blocks though I'm sick at home right now XP )

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-13-2011, 05:43 PM

{Awe I hope you feel better soon, and I will try to give you something to work with}

Alice sighed when he said that it might last a week then looked at him and said "Oh weel. I guess I am stuck here if you will let me stay." She smiled then finished eating, taking a sip of water she looked back at him she had to think of this more positively because it could have been worse. She smiled again then said "So how long have you been out here?" she wanted to talk about a more happier conversation.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-13-2011, 05:48 PM

"You can stay as long as you like." Inferno smiled softly then thought some. "I think I was born here... I'm not really sure..." he said as he thought a bit though wasn't sure.

(thanks... my mom's making me soup... I hope I can eat it XP )

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-13-2011, 06:09 PM

Alice smiled then said "Thanks" when he said that he was born here she thought about it then said "So where is here?" She smiled at him while she waited for an answer.

{Sorry it is so short I have to go onstage}

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-14-2011, 02:19 PM

(don't apologize I should be the one doing that T~T I'm taking forever DX )

Inferno thought some. "Well.... this cave is in the mountains that you were close to when you were in the forest when the snowstorm hit... I don't really know any other way to explain it." he said as he thought some then finished his food soon after. "Do you want anymore? We have plenty" he smiled softly and wanted to make sure she was content before he took their bowls to go get cleaned.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-14-2011, 04:04 PM

{I don't mind that you take forever}

Alice smiled and said "No thank you I am done", thinking about where he said they were she tried to remember where her and her friends were going before the storm hit. She couldn't really remember where so it was no help in where she was now. She tried to think of something else they could talk about but she couldn't think of anything at the moment so she sat and stared at the fire.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-14-2011, 04:10 PM

"I'll be right back then." Inferno smiled as he took her bowl then went to take them to be washed. He paused and spoke to someone close to that cave and growled at them some. "If you dare touch her I won't hesitate to kill you! She is a welcomed guest and she isn't strong enough to leave right now anyway... and the storm would prevent that too so leave her alone!" he growled at the person and they growled back. "She's a human, she doesn't belong here! Why did you even bring her here?!" A male snarled at Inferno and he growled back. "Does it matter?! Who's the alpha here? Not you! So get off my back or pay for your stupidity!" he snapped and then walked back in and sat down with a sigh. He then smiled at Alice some and hoped that she hadn't heard that though felt that she had.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-14-2011, 05:01 PM

Alice nodded when he left and continued staring at the fire it was calming to watch. When she heard people talking close by she knew that they sounded angry or up set at each other. Hearing this conversation made her cringe, she knew it was about her. When Inferno came back and sat down she looked at him and said "Maybe, he was right I shouldn't be here. I'm sorry for everthing I have put you and your pack threw." She tried to stand up but only fell back down she didn't like making others feel liked they needed to help her. She sighed then said "I promise I won't stay too long just enough so that I can walk around again." She bit the inside of her cheek and looked back at the fire and thought about what she had heard.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-14-2011, 05:08 PM

"No no don't worry about it... you're no burden he's just paranoid and easily irritated that's all. He doesn't too much like humans so it's not just you. Don't worry about anyone else but yourself... they're just not used to having a human around and most don't like humans thanks to humans hunting us a few times and killing members of the pack. Don't worry about it you stay as long as you need though I would rather you stay until the storm passes." Inferno said softly and placed a hand on her shoulder then smiled some at her showing her that it really was okay that she was there.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-14-2011, 05:37 PM

Alice looked at him when he explain what the coversation sort of ment and slighly smiled when he smiled. When he put his hand on her shoulder sher felt how warm he was, to her it felt like he had a fever but after hearing what he was she guessed that it was normal. The warmth was nice not to say that the fire wasn't warm but he was a little warmer from wat she could tell. She smiled again then said "Are you sure I mean I could try and help a little so that it isn't to much for you to do? Also I am sorry for what humans do but I guess if you were in your wolf forms you wouldn't look that much different to us." She paused then said "I guess I could stay until the storm passes but if it goes too long then I think that I should leave" she smiled again her was really nice but she didn't want him to get in trouble from his pack.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-16-2011, 11:30 AM

Inferno smiled slightly and gave her a bit of a hug pulling her closer to his side since he could tell that she was still a bit cold and he knew that he would be pretty warm to her right now. Really his skin was normally chilled though since it's been snowing his body responds by picking up the needed temperature and also he did control fire after all. "It is quite alright seriously, I'm actually going to be the next alpha so they can't do anything... right now I'm kinda in the position though not fully since my father hasn't died yet or stepped down... though he's not here right now and he won't be back for quite awhile. So until he's back I'm in charge so don't worry." he smiled some to her and hoped that changed her mind a bit. Thinking of his father made him grimace on the inside at the thought of what he might do to the girl if Inferno couldn't convince him that she wasn't a threat at all and he had found her half dead in the snow so she couldn't do anything to them.

(sorry it takes me SO long... is having brain farts and isn't feeling the best right now DX )

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-16-2011, 12:42 PM

{It's alright}

Alice smiled a little when he pulled her closer, he was warm to her but she knew that it was probably just because she was cold. She sat there quietly while he was telling her why she didn't need worry, he did have a point she remembered learning that the alpha was the leaders of a normal wolf pack. So she figured that it would be the same for his pack. She looked up at him and smiled saying "Thanks for everything you are really nice", she leaned her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-16-2011, 12:50 PM

(so how are you?)

Inferno smiled some though felt a bit guilty in his mind. He wasn't really that nice though he was being nice to her... mostly because she almost died in the storm though also he did feel a bit atracted to her. Non-the-less he wasn't that good, especially while his alpha was around. His alpha tended to make him act out of his normal character.... meaning that if the alpha came back while she was there then he would more the likely make Inferno hurt her... he didn't want to hurt her though he knew that he would have no choice in the matter if his alpha commanded it. "Thank you... you are very nice too" he said softly as he sat with her and kept her warm. He was hoping that she would fall asleep again since she really did need the sleep and he knew that she was still cold and weak.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-16-2011, 02:02 PM

{Alright, you?}

Alice smiled at his comment and slowly felt herself slipping into uncontiousness. She knew that she could trust Inferno and she was still tired, she just hoped that he didn't mind her falling asleep on his shoulder. Once she was asleep her body went limp, although she didn't really dream.

{Sorry it is short}

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-16-2011, 02:42 PM

(bored though I'm good X3 getting an rp set up since I'm not at school today so I can reply more XD my mom let me stay home since I've had step X3 )

Inferno smiled softly as he saw her fall asleep and moved her some so she didn't fall. He rested her head on one of his legs and rubbed her back softly before covering her up. He then started to rub her back again and stared into the fire not really tired at all. I hope father doesn't mind... I don't want to watch him kill another... and I don't want him to hurt her... I hope that I can be strong and protect her and keep her from death unlike the others. He thought quietly as he continued to stroke her shoulder, back, and occasionally her head without really thinking much as he did so.

(It's alright, would you like to be his father or something coming back early and getting mad at the fact that there was a human in the cave?)

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-16-2011, 04:10 PM

{Oh strep that sucks, and sure I will be the dad}

Alice was sleeping peacefully she hadn't even noticed that Inferno had shifted her or that he was rubbing her back.

Okato walked into the cave the strom had gotten to the point that there was no use staying out any longer. He went over to where he would find his son, seeing a girl sleeping beside him he was able to tell that she was human. He looked at his son and growled "A human, here in our cave how could you?" He didn't care if he woke the girl up she wouldn't be there for long.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-16-2011, 04:28 PM

Inferno cursed under his breath as he heard his father come in. He's not supposed to be back yet! Crap... I need to keep him from hurting her... I told her I would. He thought as he moved slightly so he could look back at his father. "She almost froze to death in the storm! You know how I am. She will only be here till either the storm passes or it's down enough that I can show her to that town that's not that far away." he said quietly and kept one of his hands on Alice so his father didn't try to grab her and so he knew that she was still warm and okay

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-16-2011, 04:47 PM

Okato looked at his son then said "She could have died for all I care you know what humans have done to our pack and now you are sheltering one! Inferno you need to learn how to think about the packs safety before the safety of outsiders!" He looked at the girl then said "I will not have a human staying here it puts the whole pack in danger." his voice was lower now he didn't need to lose his temper and end up hurting his own son. He looked back at his son then said "Get rid of her or I will", he looked at his son with a stern look he didn't want to risk anymore of his pack dying at the hand of a human.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-16-2011, 04:54 PM

Inferno bit the inside of his lip hard when he was given a command. It was hard, if not impossible, or a wolf to dissobay the alpha since their nature prevented them from doing so. "She had no weapons of her nor does she have anything that could be tracked, I am not going kick her out and let her die in the cold, no one deserves that death, not even a human." he growled softly and laid Alice's head on a pillow so he could move and stand in front of her and bock her from his father.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-16-2011, 05:35 PM

Okato looked at his son he had just stood up for the girl a human girl, he sighed then said "You have gone soft, there was once a time where you would have killed her right away." He wasn't going to push his son any further atthe moment seeing a he was trying his hardest to stand up for her. He would talk to his son later about it and try to change his mind about letting the girl stay.

Alice still didn't wake up when Inferno stood up, she really did need the sleep so she was a heavy sleeper.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-16-2011, 05:45 PM

"I haven't gone soft before I couldn't say no" Inferno corrected as he turned and sat back down and stared at the fire rather coldly and you could tell how he was feeling by how the flames were starting to dim a bit showing that it had taken allot out of him to stand up to the alphas command. It was very hard and stressful for a would to disobey and he was no different for it took allot out of him. He was glad that his father wasn't pushing the matter... if he did now then Inferno was sure that he would either break and do what was asked or he would pass out from the stress of refusing.