Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-16-2011, 06:34 PM

After a while Alice slowly woke up, she looked at Inferno then sat up a little to her he looked like he was upset about something. She smiled slightly then asked "Are you alright?", she was a little worried what if one of the other wolves had hurt him, she bit her lip thinking about it. It would be her fault, all he was trying to do was help her and she was causing more problems for him. She sighed a little then said "I'm sorry if it is my fault."

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-16-2011, 06:44 PM

By this time Inferno had pulled his legs up and crossed his arms on top of them so he could lean his chin on them. He had his eyes closed when she woke up and started talking. "My father came in" he said simply and left it at that shaking his head a bit. "No... not your fault... mine..." he whispered and hoped that his father didn't come back in for a good while... though he kinda had that sinking feeling that he would.

(we could make this a bit interesting if you like? Have him and his father get into an actual fight X3 I think that would kinda be interesting XD but I'm all for violence anyway X3 )

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-16-2011, 06:53 PM

{Sounds good to me I will post him comming back in he next post}

Alice's eyes widened then said "I thought that he wasn't comming back for a while? When she heard that it was his fault she looked down then said "What did you do? You only tried to help"

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-16-2011, 07:01 PM

(kk X3 )

"That's what I thought too.... that's what he said before too though the storm probably got too bad." Inferno murmured then sighed some and put his head down. "I'm not supposed to be nice to humans... I felt bad for you so I saved you and then I argued with my father... it's not so easy since it is very VERY hard to deny the alpha when he gives you a command.... I should have just tried to take you do the nearest town.. that's how it's my fault... I thought I could keep him from finding out and thought that there would be time for me to take you... I was wrong and I'm sorry... I don't know how long I can protect you if I can't convince him to leave you alone." he whispered knowing that she could hear him and probably would be upset by his words... though there wasn't much he could do about it... it was the truth and she wanted to know what the truth was.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-16-2011, 08:13 PM

Alice looked at Inferno then quietly moved over to his side and put her arm around him saying "It isn't your fault , you didn't know that he was going to come back early. Besides being nice is a good trait for someone to have and I am sorry that you had to stand up to your father for me." She looked down for a moment then back at Inferno saying "Don't worry about protecting me I don't want you to get in trouble with your father."

Okato had been walking around the cave when he walked by Inferno's room, seeing that the girl was now awake and trying to comfort Inferno made him furious. He didn't need her incouraging Inferno to contiune going against him, he walked into his room and said "Inferno!" he thought that letting Inferno think about what he did for a while would get him to change his mind but he guessed wrong.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-16-2011, 08:23 PM

Inferno didn't know what to do when Alice put her arm around him, it wasn't a good thing to do right now at all. He looked at her and listed to her sighing a bit. "It's not that... I'm not supposed to be nice to humans.... I can be nice to anyone else but not humans..." he murmured quietly then stiffened when he heard the approaching foot steps and wasn't shocked when he heard his father. He sighed and made Alice let go as he stood and looked at his father dully. "Yes father?" he said sounding a bit bored and almost tired though it was just him being bored really. He didn't want to get into a fight with his father... he didn't want his father to hurt him or Alice and if he commanded him to hurt of kill her then it would hurt them both.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-16-2011, 08:48 PM

Alice let go when Inferno made her and watched him stand up before looking over at who appeared to be his father. She bit the inside of her cheek then looked down at the ground, she didn't want to say anything that could get Inferno in any more trouble or that could get her killed.

Okato looked at the girl then back at Inferno saying "I thought that you would have thought about what you did and realize that what you did was wrong. But as I see you haven't done anything about it"

{Ugh sorry I had a block for the father}

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-16-2011, 08:52 PM

(It's fine X3 )

Inferno glanced at Alice before to his father again. "I have... though I am not going to kill it. I will take it to the closest town and let it fend for itself there though nothing more and I don't wish to shed it's blood." he said forcing his voice to be cold and hoped that Alice knew that he was only saying and doing all this to keep her alive and to keep his father from making him do something that neither of them wanted.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-16-2011, 09:16 PM

Okato continued to glare at his son then said "You want to take her to a town where she can tell everyone what we are and where to find us?" pointing at the girl. He looked at the girl briefly then back at Inferno saying "No, I will not let her ruin what we have worked hard for."

Alice looked up at Inferno she knew that he was trying to be nice again, but when she heard them call her 'it' and 'her' she looked down at the ground again and quietly said "Alice".

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-16-2011, 10:21 PM

"I can blindfold her... I don't really see a need to kill her right now... We don't need another dead body close to us do we?" Inferno said pointedly and felt that his father wouldn't let this rest until Alice was either dead or gone.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-16-2011, 11:12 PM

Okato sighed then said "She would still know what we were and the humans might start hunting us", he was getting tired of this fight then said "You are just wasting time." He walked over to Inferno and Alice and grabbed her by the arm pulling her to her feet then looked at Inferno saying "If you wont then I will."

Alice looked up at Inferno when he said that there was another body near by and she instatly thought of her friends who were already dead. She looked back down when his father started talking again not wanting to get involoved, but when he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her to her feet she let out a little gasp and closed her eyes tightly.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-16-2011, 11:19 PM

"Don't you dare kill her!" Inferno growled at his father barking the words at him darkly. "Fine why don't I keep her as a pet then? Hm? You've done it before if I remember correct." he snapped at his father though was really trying to keep from attacking the male... he didn't want to do that... not with Alice in his grasp... not here... not now.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-16-2011, 11:52 PM

Okato sighed at his son's comment he had kept a human as a pet once, he looked at the girl then back at his son saying "At least you finally have a back bone." He let go of her arm and slightly shoved her towards the bed, then looked at his son saying "But you have watch her and deal with her if anything ever happens." He turned around and walked away he was alright with it at least he knew that his son wouldn't back down to anyone when he was alpha but also a little bit upset that it had been a fight over a human.

Alice looked at Inferno when he said that he could keep her as a pet, when she got shoved she stumbled a little then fell to her knees. She closed her eyes and kept her back to Inferno's father just wanting him to leave.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-17-2011, 12:15 AM

Inferno nodded then waited till his father was gone before he knelt down next to Alice. "I am so sorry... I just didn't want him to kill you... though I will take care of you okay? And if I find a way to get you out of here I will do what I can to get you out." he said softly as he picked her up carefully and set her on the bed so she wasn't on her knees on the ground anymore.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-17-2011, 12:57 AM

Alice opened her eyes and looked at Inferno when she heard him talking to her, when he lifted her onto the bed she looked at him and then said "Thank you... and I'm sorry for getting you into this mess." She smiled then said "But you don't have to I don't want you to get into anymore trouble with your father."

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-17-2011, 01:03 AM

"It's okay... really... if we were to get into a real fight then whoever wins would be the alpha of the pack and the other would have to leave... if I lost I would be taking you with me so it doesn't really matter what happens right now... I promised you I would keep you safe and alive and I will." Inferno said softly as he sat next to her and sighed putting his head down on one of his hands to prop it up as he thought.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-17-2011, 01:19 AM

Alice smiled then said "But in order to do that you have to be safe and alive as well", she saw that he was thinking about something and laid back on the bed staring up at the roof of the cave. At least his father would stop bugging him about her now since she was considered a pet.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-17-2011, 02:20 AM

Inferno thought for awhile before glancing over and watching Alice and sighed slightly as he stood. He walked over to the corn of the room and got more wood and put a long on the fire to keep it nice and warm. "How are you feeling?" he asked her softly as he sat down on the bed again and looked at her giving her a bit of a smile of reassurance.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-17-2011, 02:31 AM

Alice was semi conscious when Inferno went to go get more wood by when he sat back down she came back around, listening to his question Alice sat up then said "Just a bit tierd, are you alright?" She smiled at him in return she hoped that she wasn't bugging him to much.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-17-2011, 02:36 AM

"I'm fine... just trying to figure out what's going on in my own head..." Inferno murmured softly as he looked at her and then down. He didn't really know what to do since he knew that he couldn't leave her alone... he would have to take her on a tour of the cave he supposed.... when she got better fully of course.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-17-2011, 02:47 AM

Alice smiled softly then said "Maybe you should get some sleep it may help you think more straight", she looked him then put her hand on his shoulder. She paused for a moment then said "It always helped me", she smiled again then looked at the fire.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-17-2011, 02:55 AM

Inferno looked at her then nodded and sighed softly. "Well would you mind moving over some? If not I will shift into my wolf form... there's only one bed in here... and I don't want you to sleep on the floor or anything like that" he said softly and hoped that she didn't mind... and he hoped that she didn't try to tell him that she would just sleep on the floor... he didn't want her to at all.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-17-2011, 03:09 AM

Alice looked back him and thought about it for a moment before saying "Umm sure" she shifted over to one side, then said "But wouldn't it be better if you just slept on the bed I mean it would give you more space." She smiled at him, she didn't want to make him feel bad or anything she just didn't want to intrude his personal space.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 05-17-2011, 03:15 AM

"I'm not letting you sleep on the floor... it's a queen-sized bed... it should be fine... I generally don't sprawl out and from the looks of it you don't either." Inferno said softly as he laid down on the side closer to the wall. That was the side her normally slept on anyways so it didn't bother him to be there.

Shania583
(・・^...

Old 05-17-2011, 03:22 AM

Alice sighed then said "Alright then", she laid back down and pulled the cover over herself leaving some in case he wanted any and then stared at the fire for awhile before falling asleep.