Rei Ann
Is hungry feed me with rps?

Old 06-20-2011, 12:35 AM

Vaan was still waiting for Keenan to do something else, it was then he felt the other leaning his head back some more. Which Vaan didn't seem to mind, since he felt it held a promise of more kissing and nibbling to his neck. It was then he felt a slight sharp pain to his neck. It felt like two sharp things, had bit into his neck. He was sure he was bleeding, and he was about to protest yet as what felt like sucking had started, at the same time it was like someone had filled Vaan's veins with liquid molten heat.

Vaan moaned loudly, he felt like his blood was slipping out of his body, yet it didn't seem to bother him. Part of his mind told him he should be alarmed, but it just felt so good, that it wasn't clicking with him. Vaan was clutching at Keenan's shirt, clearly wrinkly it. He moaned once more, and at some point his eyes had fluttered closed. Yet just as quick as reality had slipped away from him, it came crashing back in as the person had stumbled outside. It was a rather sobering experience for Vaan.

His eyes opened, while Keenan pulled him closer. He stared up at Keenan while he yelled at the other person. His eyes widen as he saw the fangs, and he knew he might be in seriously trouble. He wasn't sure what to do, that why he didn't say anything when the other nuzzled his neck and licked whatever he had done to his neck. Vaan decide to speak when finally Keenan seemed to be speaking to him," What are you?" He demanded. It seemed like the other Vaan had returned.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-20-2011, 12:54 AM

Keenan started slightly as Vaan spoke up. And then he remembered what he'd forgotten to do. He'd forgotten to put Vaan to sleep. What type of vampire forgot the most essential part of feeding?! This wasn't Keenan's first time feeding and it wasn't his second. He'd done it before and each and every time he'd remembered to make sure his donor was three sheets to the wind or completely passed out before he fed and yet the one time he needed to actually worrying about putting his dinner to sleep..HE FORGOT! The one time he ventured outside of his home for something fresh and new he'd forgotten.

And now Vaan was more or less sober and he'd seen his fangs. How was he going to explain that? "Uh..I c-can explain. I'm uh.." he stammered racking his passion muddled brain for something, anything that was believable. And then it hit him, he'd taken more from Vaan than just a few liters of his blood he'd also taken most of his drunkenness away too. Oh wow....so this was it felt like to be drunk..It didn't really seem that different from being sober. Huh if anything it was kind of fun. A soft hiccup escaped as he blinked blearily at Vaan trying to remember just what the heck he'd been thinking prior to his shocking discovery. "What am I? What do I look like?" he demanded his own words slurring slightly. Right now only one thought existed: Do not fall over. Because he was swaying..or was he? Was he swaying or was the world just tilting drastically? "I'm a vampire. I kind of figured the fangs would have said it all." he muttered with a soft snicker. "Wow you humans are so dumb sometimes." he muttered with a soft drunken chuckle. Unlike Vaan he wasn't a funny drink. He a verbally mean drunk. And he'd never knew that. In all the years he'd been human he'd never gotten drunk enough to find out. And now that he was actually more than a little drunk he'd figured it out. And it was friggin' hilarious!His laughter started of a soft slightly amused chuckle and then it bubbled into uncontrollable giggles and then he was rolling on the ground laughing and rolling and rolling. OK maybe the rolling needed to stop for a little while.."Would you please just stand still for a second?" he mumbled softly.

Rei Ann

Old 06-20-2011, 01:06 AM

Vaan stayed there waiting for an answer of some sort. He blinked, he wasn't sure what he could be, but he had an idea but he was sure it was crazy. He raised an eyebrow when Keenan started slurring his words, and acting rather drunk. He was completely confused, just moments ago he was perfectly. He raised an eyebrow at Keenan's behavior. He was pissed the moment he was insulted, and then it clicked he had been used. Sure if should be more freaked out about the vampire fact, but he had been bribed with drinks, so that this guy could get his blood. His eyes narrowed at that.

He rolled his eyes at Keenan's behavior. " I'm not moving, but I'm gong to be in a second. Well since I guess your done using me instant dinner, I'm gonna go. No need to worry, even if I was going to tell someone they wouldn't believe me" Vaan muttered, he was clearly pissed and started to walk off. He felt kind of dumb, and really hurt, more hurt than he had in the past and he didn't even know why.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-20-2011, 02:36 AM

Keenan stayed still on the ground his chest rising and falling slowly as he tried to gain some soberness. Heh, was that even possible? How did one achieve soberness? Did they do it by not drinking or could they do it just by willing it so? Maybe he could ask Vaan...He blinked distractedly hearing Vaan's voice above him. Hm? Oh right. The human was speaking. He'd better listen. It could be important..Pshaw! Yea right as if a human could possibly say anything worthwhile..ok maybe he wasn't a verbally mean drunk. He was a mentally mean one too! Awesome! He snickered softly before he noticed Vaan leaving. "Hey! I said don't move. Stay boy!" he ordered as he clumsily rolled to his feet and tried to follow Vaan. "Wow, we might want to add disobedient to the list about why humans are so dumb." he mumbled as he stumbled in front of Vaan. he almost feel flat on his face but miracle of miracles he kept his balance! Score one for the drunk vampire!

His grin was completely idiotic before he forced his expression to turn serious as he swayed in front of Vaan. "You can't tell anyone. I mean it. It you tell someone I'll have to..uh..I'll have to.." he blinked trying to find something he'd have to do if Vaan attempted to tell his secret. "I'll hunt you down and I'll suck you dry," he finished with a smarmy grin. His grin morphed into an expression of absolute amusement though as he realized what he'd said and let out a howl of laughter. "Suck you dry! Oh my goodness that's so perverted and wrong! Why would I do that to you?" he barked another loud howl of laughter escaping.

He hadn't meant that last comment the way it had sounded. He'd meant that as if in he barely knew Vaan and as cute and as desirable as he found him there was just no way he could do that! He didn't know him!But he wanted to. In his drunken delirium that was on thing Keenan was absolutely sure of. That kiss before he'd bitten Vaan had been pure heaven..and those soft sounds of pleasure..he definitely wanted to make Vaan gasp like that more often and he wanted more of those kisses and more of his blood and he just wanted more!

Rei Ann

Old 06-20-2011, 02:58 AM

Vaan hadn't gotten that far away from Keenan, before he was following after him. He was getting really pissed off, he was really tired of being insulted. He glared at him and then rolled his eyes. He hadn't expected this of a vampire. He had figured that somehow from drinking his blood Keenan had abrosed his drunkenness. Vaan was really annoyed at this parents. " Are you an idiot? Didn't I just say I'm not going to tell anyone" He said.

Vaan's eyes narrowed even more," I'm leaving now, your annoying and have pissed me off. Why don't you go find some other stupid human to play your games with" Vaan yelled. He was really upset, he'd have to ask his self why later since it didn't make all that much sense, but right now he was being pure emotional.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-20-2011, 03:34 AM

My my, humans were so loud. And so pesky. How could something so annoying taste so good and be so much fun to play with? Actually he wasn't going to play with Vaan..much. He wasn't going to play with him much.If he could just get the boy to shut up somehow and quit yelling..ah! He had an idea. Grinning evilly Keenan shrugged his slender shoulders. "I don't know what you said. I wasn't really listening," he stated honestly before continuing. "And why would I believe you? How often do people who had an experience like yours say they won't tell and mean it? They never do. But I know how to get you to be quiet.." he sing songed with an impish grin.

he winced softly as Vaan yelled at him once again. owwww! Why did he keep doing that? It was bad enough that the world wouldn't quit spinning, but now he had to add ringing ears to the list? Ugh ok it was time to put his new plan into action. But before he did that.."Because I like you. You're not like the rest of them...you're different. I don't know how or why but you aren't quite as dumb as the rest of them." he muttered before suddenly reaching out and wrapping his arm around Vaan's waist and pulling him close before he brought his lips down over Vaan's. True he might not know the guy but he'd already kissed him and it had been a very pleasant experience so why not do that again? It was a win win situation. He'd get Vaan to shut up and he'd get to have more fun.

Rei Ann

Old 06-20-2011, 03:49 AM

Vaan was pissed and still walking off, this guy..er..vampire couldn't just take a hint could he. Vaan never went back on his word, but how could he expect the living dead to know that. He was pissed though and when Keenan spoke his little pretty words with the touch of an insult he just scoff, he didn't believe any of that. He was sure Keenan was just saying to to try and please the little angry human. Vaan didn't liked being played with, he wasn't some toy. Yet before he couldn't get away he was yet again pulled by this guy.

He found his self against Keenan chest once more and being kiss. This time though Vaan wasn't responding, he was livid and pissed, and nearly seeing red. Normally if the guy was human he would knee him in the balls, but he figure the vampire would be able to handle that. Though he had a another idea and since the vampire was drunk it should work well. Within seconds of being kissing, he responded with a punch to Keenan's jaw. " Don't touch me! I'm not some plaything, and I refuse to be treated as such. Go find someone else. I don't want your stupid fake words or anything else, just leave me the fuck alone" Vaan hissed out.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-20-2011, 04:36 AM

Uh oh..he had a very bad feeling about this. Vaan wasn't kissing him back, heck was he wasn't responding in any way at all. This wasn't going to end well, he knew it. There was no shaking this feeling, this icky terrible feeling of something going wrong. And sure enough something did go wrong. Keenan was just about to end the pointless kiss when he felt a fist slam into his jaw.He let out a yelp as he fell backwards landing roughly on his back. He stared at the dark night sky dizzily for a few moment before he concluded that he was definitely in trouble.

How? Huh well first of all he'd forgotten to put Vaan to sleep before biting him, and then there was the whole drunk escapade and now his jaw hurt! Sure vampires were super strong and had super speed and all that jazz but they weren't invincible! they could still feel pain just like any other person.And right now pain wasn't the only thing he was feeling. He felt icky, almost like he was going to puke..but vampires didn't puke. Did they? He honestly had no clue, he'd never gotten sick in any manner or fashion before as a vampire so he wouldn't know but considering how his stomach was tossing and turning this wasn't going to end well for him. Slowly he sat up one hand resting on his stomach as he breathed slowly in and out. "Fine, you want to be alone? You go do that. Stupid mean human. I try to be nice and show you a little affection and what do I get? I get drunk because I drank your blood. And then because of that I get called a jerk and I feel sick. And why? because of some stupid human that I decided to bite! I should have just drained you and left you as a lifeless corpse." he hissed darkly. Being drunk wasn't so fun anymore. He hurt everywhere, he was tired, and he felt like crap. It wasn't a fun feeling! Sheesh he'd started out the night by trying to be nice and that had failed and apparently he was still failing in that department.

After having a brief glaring match with Vaan he stood up wobbling just a little bit. If possible the world spun faster and that icky feeling in his stomach increased. Man, he really didn't feel good right now. He just wanted to go home, crawl into his bed and sleep until all of this ickiness was gone. So it was with that plan in mind that he started to walk past Vaan with every intention of leaving him. but it didn't quite work out that way. He managed to take a few steps and then he stopped his pale features turning a slight shade of green before he hurled. Or rather tried to. He managed to spit up some nasty colorless bile but after a few minutes of dry heaving he gave up-or rather his body did. At this point Keenan didn't feel like he had any control over the things occurring. "Never..never again will I drink a drunk humans blood.." he mumbled softly.

Rei Ann

Old 06-20-2011, 04:54 AM

Vaan was trembling, but from anger. He was really upset, he felt so used and stupid and a whole bunch of other things. He was going to leave but he did something stupid like cry. This whole event with Keenan, just made him feel even more useless, like he was meant to be nothing but some thing to be used by others. First his father, then and ex boyfriend, his creepy boss and now this guy. He felt like no one truly wanted him, that he was just a means to an end for all this people, and it hurt him really bad.

Vaan blinked, and just stared at Keenan, all of those words really hurt him. He just wanted to curl up and die or something like that. " Then why don't you then, it's not like you care, I'm just some means to an end for you." He said. He at this point was way to emotional. " Your just like everyone else, you don't even really want me, you just needed the blood" He said, he turned around. He had started crying and he felt so stupid he tried to wipe his eyes, but he was still crying and now he had started to sob. He felt like a pathetic little girl.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-20-2011, 05:20 PM

OK that had been beyond mean on Keenan's part. That'd hadn't been his drunkenness talking that had been one hundred percent tired, icky feeling Keenan. He shouldn't have said that but dang it! What should have been a relatively simple and fun evening had rapidly turned into a night of..well not fun stuff. He was sure there were better words to describe this evening than 'fun' and 'stuff' but right now his whole skull felt like it was throbbing in time with the throbbing of his jaw. Honestly, who would have thought a human could hit so hard?

His head lifted up just the slightest bit as he heard a soft sob coming from Vaan. Wait a minute..was he really crying? Great..now he had another reason to feel bad. He'd made someone cry! Actually to be more specific he'd made a human cry...and he cared. He actually felt kind of guilty..."If you want to be technical about it...I'm not like everyone else. For starters I'm not human. I'm a vampire. And second..if I was everyone else I don't think I'd be standing here feeling quite so drunk and every bit the jerk." he pointed out softly."Look..I shouldn't have said that. I didn't even mean it. I'm completely adverse to the idea of killing humans. Most vampires have no problem with that but its usually the older ones. The younger ones-if you can call 500 hundred years or less young- tend to have found an easier way to feed a way that more humane I guess? I'm a fan of that way. I just take a little and then I leave and usually the person bitten doesn't remember they just think its a dream but I forgot to put you to sleep.." he babbled. He was going somewhere with this, his drunken mind just didn't know where yet.Sighing he raked a hand through his hair brushing it out of his face as he gave Vaan his most pleading look. "You've got to believe me, I'm usually not this bad. Then again I'm usually not drunk, I didn't even know I could get drunk which just goes to show how out of practice I am. Its been a while since I've fed and..I'm sorry, I'm very sorry to have put through all of this." he mumbled bowing his head forward in respect as he apologized. He was still drunk..just not as drunk.If he was still really drunk he wouldn't be apologizing. Not to some human and if he didn't really mean it then why would he be apologizing? Man it was time to call it a night. He just wanted to go home!

Rei Ann

Old 06-20-2011, 05:34 PM

Vaan was still crying and he felt stupid, he wasn't some girl, this really shouldn't bother him so much but it did. He wiped his eyes once more, trying to calm his self down. He blinked and looked at Keenan as he spoke again even after that speech he felt bad. It wasn't like he was completely blameless either. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. Really it would be best if the two of them went their separate ways, it got rather emotional for something that shouldn't have. Then again Vaan figured this is what happened when a human and vampire were involved. " It's alright...I guess I shouldn't have punched you...Sorry" He mumbled. He didn't even know why he was saying sorry.

" Are you gonna be alright, will you be able to make it home on your own?" Vaan asked the drunk vampire. Which was a very humorous thought.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-20-2011, 05:44 PM

Keenan didn't bother hiding the look of surprise on his face as Vaan apologized as well. Wow, he hadn't seen that coming. True he'd apologized but that was because..well because he meant it and knew it was the right thing to do. But Vaan ..well he hadn't expected the enraged man to even touch that subject and yet he'd done it. Question was..why? He wasn't planning on hitting him again was he?! Luckily no such thing happened. Letting out a soft sigh of relief Keenan relaxed offering Vaan a faint smile. "Its alright..I kind of deserved it. At least it sobered me up some..So I guess in a way I should be thanking you." he said a low yawning escaping as he rubbed his eyes sleepily another yawn escaping.

It was officially his beddy bye time. So what if the sun wasn't up? There was no rule stating that vampires had to sleep when the sun was up it was just..well he didn't know why most vampires did it that way. It wasn't really fun to run around in the sunlight when you practically hear your own skin sizzling so that could be one reason he supposed. "Hm? Oh yea..I've got an apartment located a few blocks away from here. I should be able to walk home without any problems. I'm a vampire after all. A deadly creature of the night." he said with an evil grin as he gave Vaan a brief glimpse of his fangs before he turned serious. "What about you? Are you going to be able to get home ok?" he asked with a soft lilt of his head.

Rei Ann

Old 06-20-2011, 06:01 PM

Vaan titled his head slightly, but he wasn't showing off his neck this time. He raised an eyebrow at Keenan's words. " Your an odd one, I don't I've ever been thanked for punching someone. Though, it's just best we let this stuff go. Bygones and all that jazz" He mumbled. He waited for him to answer his other question. " Well if your sure about that." He mumbled. He made a surprised noise," Oh, I'll be fine, I live well quiet a ways for here, it'll take me so time, but I should be able to get home fine" He said. He didn't want to mentioned he lived in the really crappy, dangerous part of town.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-20-2011, 06:51 PM

Keenan's eyes narrowed as he shook his head at Vaan's comment about being odd. "I didn't thank you. I said I should thank you because it helped me to sober up.Speaking of which why would anyone want to get drunk? Its horrible feeling. I mean at first it was kind of fun but then I started to feel icky and then you hit me..and so far it been nothing but trouble. Is that the way it usually is?" he asked with a curious expression. It wasn't the he'd never been drunk, he'd been drunk before just not this drunk...and even that the last time he'd managed to get drunk had been a long time ago back when he'd been human and he wasn't so sure he could remember that long ago. Not right now anyway.

Hearing Vaan announce that he could get home fine Keenan nodded softly. "Well if you're sure...then I guess we'll part ways now? Unless you want me to make sure you get home ok?" he asked uncertainly. That would be the nice to do wouldn't it? Then again..what exactly was proper protocol after you'd bitten a human,brutally insulted him, and made him cry? All in the span of one night no less! "If you'd like I could escort you home. I might not be the best company right now but I can assure you I won't try anything else. I'm too tired." he mumbled just barely managing to hold in a large long sleepy yawn his eyes drooping slightly as he waited for a reply.

Rei Ann

Old 06-20-2011, 07:13 PM

" Because it makes certain humans more easy going? It's a great way to forget everything. Not really a good way to, but it's the easiest way too" Vaan mumbled. At least this was why he got drunk. " Well it all depends on how you can how your liquor some people new have any issue with it, I guess being drunk and you don't mix well." Vaan said with a shrug.

" I'm sure it would be best if you got home soon. Like I said I live really far from here, and if you helped me home by the time you got back this way it would be sunrise. Wouldn't want you to become all toasty. I'll be fine, but thanks for the offer, plus from the looks of it, it looks like you could pass out at any moment." Vaan said. He had glanced at his watch while talking, he couldn't believe how late it was.

[[XD, my power went out two times while typing this.]]

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-20-2011, 07:25 PM

Keenan's eyes continued to drift shut as Vaan spoke. Uh huh..that was really interesting. Not. He just wanted to curl up and go to sleep. Shaking his head he forced his eyes opened and nodded lightly as Vaan rejected Keenan's offer to escort him home. "Alright. But I'm not about to pass out. I'm just tired. And I wouldn't burn..well I would but it'd take a little while Its not instantaneous like they make it sound in the movies. And no I do not sparkly like some idiot Twilight vampire." he muttered. He'd had to throw that in there. Honestly people heard vampire and they just assumed he'd sparkle like whats his name in twilight.

"Alright..well good night..err morning. It was very nice to meet you." he mumbled. Ha he'd done more than meet Vaan! But still they weren't going to talk about all that other crap. Not now. Now it was time to go home and snooze for a really long time. He gave Vaan a halfhearted wave good bye before he started to walk home still swaying lightly. Ugh..being drunk sucked.

(Aw man! That sucks!)

Rei Ann

Old 06-20-2011, 07:35 PM

Vaan sighed, this guy really was gonna pass out. " Well that's good to know. Maybe we should tell that idiot of a writer the truth, but she most likely would refuse to believe it. " He said. He watched him a bit was he left, and he had just nodded when he waved. Once he was sure Keenan was really heading home, Vaan headed home. Though it took him quiet awhile. He even had to dodge some shady people in his hood. He climbed up the stairs to his crappy apartment, each step he took he felt really tired. He got the door open and then shut it and locked it. He made a short trip across the room, and fell onto his bed. He apartment was so small the only other room was a bathroom.

Once he hit his bed he fall asleep shortly after. He was just tired because it had been a long day. Not because of the blood loss, he did wonder for like a second why he didn't feel so tired, even though he had a good amount of blood removed. Yet when it came to sleep that didn't matter.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-20-2011, 09:47 PM

(Time skip occurring!)

Vincent Hale (aka the creep and Vaan's boss) lounged lazily on a comfortably chaise lounge and watched Vaan bustle about. Ahh what a cute little maid he had! Actually cute wasn't the right word. Adorable was a more appropriate word. Or better yet, how about delectable? Vaan didn't just look cute he also had more important things going for him like his scent..and his work ethic..oh! And his butt. How could he have forgotten the most wonderful thing about his sweet little maid? Grinning evilly, Vincent slowly got up from his position on the couch and crept behind Vaan a lecherous grin on his face and evil twinkle in his emerald green eyes. For a moment he did nothing other than stand behind Vaan leering at the smaller male but that wasn't his style, he didn't just lurk, he was more of a hands on guy. After a brief moment of doing nothing he reached out placing a playful love tap on Vaan's waiting back side. Chuckling he wrapped his arm around Vaan's waist and easily lifted him up as he carted the smaller male across the room towards the chaise lounge and prepared to toss his wriggling bundle down on the awaiting couch before his froze his eyes narrowing softly as he caught a vaguely familiar scent on his poor target. "You smell different." he stated calmly his low voice rumbling softly as he tossed Vaan onto the couch.

He knew he'd encountered that scent before he just wasn't sure where..He just had to wait a few minutes. He'd figure it out in a moment. After looking at Vaan in thought and inhaling that familiar scent a few more times it clicked. Keenan Daniels, one of his more recent customers. Odd how could he have forgotten about him? And more to the point..why was his scent plastered all over his human?!

His green eyes narrowed a soft scowl gracing his features as he glared down at Vaan. "Someones been a very naught boy." he growled softly. "Why do you reek of him? I thought I made it perfectly clear your first day here that you aren't allowed to see anyone else?!" he thundered a loud snarl escaping him as lips pulled back revealing his fangs. He didn't like to share, he'd never been the sharing type and her certainly wasn't going to start now!

Rei Ann

Old 06-20-2011, 10:33 PM

Vaan had woken up, showered and gotten ready for his work, before he made his was to his boss house. He was currently cleaning something, and he could feel his bosses eyes on him. It was unnerved him, this guy was such a creep. He would quit, but he really needed this job, it was his only way to pay rent. He was focusing on getting his work done, once it was done he would be able to go home. He felt nervous as he felt his boss stand behind him. He knew it would most likely lead him into yet another uncomfortable situation. Vaan eeped, when he felt his boss touch his but once more.

Yet he was even more started when his boss lifted him up. " Hey put me down, I've got work to do" He said. He kept trying to wiggle out of his boss arms, this could be board line on something else if he didn't get away soon. He blinked as he was tossed onto the couch, confused when he was talking about smelling different. " What?" He asked. Vaan was confused he really had no idea what his boss was thinking right now, but he was a bit scared. " What are you talking about? Reek of who?" Vaan demanded to know. He didn't think he smelt bad at all.

" I'm not seeing anyone else. Your the only person I am working for?" He said. He always thought his boss meant that he couldn't work for anyone else when he had said that. He blinked, eyes going wide as he saw the fangs. He was screwed wasn't he, he couldn't believe it, his boss was a vampire as well. Was he a magnet for them or something.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-20-2011, 11:22 PM

Vincent rolled his eyes seeing Vaan's look of obvious confusion. "Oh save the innocent look for someone else! I knew you were too innocent looking, too sweet. But I believed it, and the whole time you've been screwing around with someone else behind my back!" he roared. To say he was slightly delusional would be an understatement. The years had not been kind to Vincent. Even as a vampire he'd still managed to age-mentally that is. He didn't look that old he only look to be forty maybe fifty years old but mentally? That was a whole other ball game!

"Keenan! His scent is plastered all over you. Did he bite you?" he demanded hotly his hand moving forward with such speed that the figure blurred slightly as he roughly jerked Vaan's head back revealing his throat. Vincent stayed silent for a few moments as he surveyed the spot where Keenan had bitten his human. The dual holes had been sealed well but as far as concealing them went, Vaan had done a terrible job. He'd wanted him to see. The little floozy had been flaunting it in his face ever since he'd gotten her for work and he hadn't noticed it until now. He didn't know who he was madder at. Vaan or himself. Actually..he did. Vaan he was royally pissed at Vaan. "Fine! You want to be bitten? I'll bite you and unlike that weakling I won't let you leave. I'll make you mine." he hissed his eyes flashing murderously as he dropped onto the lounge next to Vaan. He didn't hesitate a moment as he reached out roughly jerking Vaan closer to tilting his head back farther still as he leaned in his breath hot and heavy on Vaan's neck.

Rei Ann

Old 06-20-2011, 11:55 PM

" I haven't been screwing with anyone. What in gods name are you yelling about? I can't help that some jerk attacked me last night" He said. 'Sorry Keenan' he thought. Vaan tried to scoot against the back of the couch. He wanted to get away from him. He was terrified Vincent had never come of this crazy before. He could hear his own heart beating rather loudly. " I never ask him too, I didn't even know what he was" Vaan said protesting. Hell he didn't even know his boss was one until this moment. " Let me go" He said struggling to get out of his grip. Yet his boss didn't seem to be hearing a word he said.

When Vincent announce he was going to bite him, and claim him not only did Vaan freak out something deep inside him protested as well. He started trashing and trying to get away. " No! NO!" Vaan had started screaming. He also started trying to hit the other.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-21-2011, 02:21 AM

Vincent's mood had been slowly getting worse but the moment Vaan started to struggle-really struggle not the weak wriggling he'd been doing before-Vincent's day began to look up. Ah, now this was more like it! An actual challenge. Laughing darkly he tightened his grip just the slightest bit to make it harder for Vaan to wriggle out-he didn't make it completely impossible, he just made it harder for the smaller male to escape. "Let you go? Now why would I let you go? You're too special to me for me to let you run around willy nilly. Then every vampire would be after you and you wouldn't be mine. I don't like to share. You're mine, just mine.." he murmured softly as scraped his fangs across the spot Keenan had bit the evening before. Humming softly in approval Vincent's opened his mouth preparing to take a big scrumptious bite out of Vaan.

Vincent's lips had barely touched Vaan's neck before there was a loud thunderous boom as the door was kicked off it's hinges the piece of wood shattering under the force of Keenan's kick. The younger vampire's lips were pulled back in a ferocious snarl as he moved across the large spacious room in the blink in of an eye as he reached out closing a hand roughly around Vincent's windpipe. "What do you think you're doing to him?!" he hissed his eyes flashing murder as he squeezed the air out of Vincent's lungs.

Oddly enough when Keenan had gotten up that morning (he'd expected to sleep throughout the day but clearly that hadn't happened) he'd slathered on his SPF sun screen and braced the bright sunshiny weather. It was torture. His skin was sizzling but just barely. it wasn't his skin that bothered him. It was the throbbing head ache and that nagging hunger. He was still hungry even after last night.Odd..but not unrepairable. He'd just go by Vincent's and pick up a few willing donors. That'd take care of his needs. Only when he'd gotten to Vincent's he'd heard something else entirely.A lot of somethings actually. He'd heard Vaan call him a jerk, and Vincent's violent promises. The latter were the thing that had caused him to snap completely. He didn't know but that..that was just wrong. Who did this sleeze ball think he was to even considering biting and drinking form his Vaan?! Especially when Vaan clearly didn't want it. You didn't force that on a guy or a girl. Especially when they were screaming no. Especially when that someone wasn't yours!

Rei Ann

Old 06-21-2011, 02:51 AM

Vaan was really trying to break free, he even tried to aim a few kicks. " NO! I'm not yours and I never will be" He screamed loudly. Vaan shuddered in disgust as Vincent touched his fangs to the same spot Keenan had touched before. " NO...don't noo" Vaan screamed. Yet it seemed he wasn't going to get away he braced his self for yet another bite.

Yet there was a loud blast, and the sound of a very pissed off person. Then what seemed to be a blur for Vaan, Vincent was no longer on him, and he was being held by the throat by Keenan. Vaan was confused, he didn't even know when Keenan had gotten here, how he had gotten here. It made no sense to Vaan. " Keenan?" Vaan exclaimed. Though he was extremely happy to seen Keenan, it was like he was the Knight in Shining armor saving Vaan. Though he had to wonder, how it made it here safe since it was sunny outside.

bookwormiam2010
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-21-2011, 10:09 PM

Vincent gurgled and sputtered as Keenan's grasp tightened around his throat. He struggled kicking violently in an attempt to get loose from the younger vampires grasp. Glaring with unhidden malice he finally landed a solid kick in Keenan's gut. Vampire or not a kick there was enough to stun anyone for a few brief moments. Once he'd felt Keenan's grasp on his throat loosen drastically he wriggled out of his grasp and moved behind Keenan roughly grabbing a handful of his thick somewhat shaggy red hair in hand and jerking hard. "What am I doing? What did it look like I was going to do you imbecile?! He's mine, I found him first, I've got fair claim on him." he hissed darkly as he released his grasp on Keenan's hair and hauled back preparing to permanently knock Keenan's lights out-hey he was old enough and definitely strong enough considering all the blood he'd drank over the years. There was no reason not to believe he couldn't dispose of the pesky vampire now with one placed punch.

Keenan let out a low grunt as Vincent's foot connected solidly with his stomach causing his grip to tight grip on the others throat to practically become nonexistent as he fell forward wheezing softly. He didn't need air, he knew that. As a vampire he was technically dead and there fore did not need to breath but some habits were hard to break..So he was useless for a few moments while he tried to get over his shock. He winced slightly as Vincent pulled his hair-'what a wuss! Who pulls hair in a fight?' Keenan though darkly as he glared at Vincent patiently biding his time until he recovered from the kick. When he recovered he lunged forward effortlessly grabbing Vincent's hand arm and roughly twisting it behind his back he hurriedly swept the older vampires legs out from under him and looked about for some way to get rid of him. His gaze landed on the beautiful image outside. Sunshine. "Vaan! Open the door!" he bark giving the frantically struggling vamp a rough push towards the door.

Rei Ann

Old 06-21-2011, 10:50 PM

Vaan just watched in surprised, though it seemed this whole seemed to be moving through his eyes very fast, almost like it was some movie but on fast forward. He was basically frozen in place, he wasn't sure what exactly what to do. Yet he was hoping with all his heart, that Keenan would win this fight, so that he didn't have to deal with Vincent afterwards. Vaan eyes widen as Keenan was kicked," Keenan?" He couldn't help but shouting, when he saw him get kicked. He was alarmed and very much concerned about the other.

He let the breath out, that he hadn't realized he had been holding, when Keenan got the upper hand once more. He blinked when he was finally being addressed once more. He nodded and rushed over to the door. He yanked it open and stepped out of the way. He wonder slightly what he was going to do, but he had a good idea.