Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-16-2011, 02:09 AM

Kattie huffed a little but shook it off and carefully picked up the pot and went over to the table, setting the pot down on the knit mat.
"You know I wouldn't starve myself..." She sighed a little and took her seat.

Ellancher
Pure Randomness... now in an ext...

Old 07-16-2011, 02:16 AM

David nodded.
"I know that, but peer pressure from some of the air-headed girls who all they care about is being skin and bones with no fat or muscle on them." He said, taking his seat and serving himself before eating.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-16-2011, 02:20 AM

She placed a hand on her head. Nii-san.... Oi.. Kattie thought to herself and made herself a bowl after her brother made his. She made sure to blow on the hot stew before eating.

Ellancher

Old 07-16-2011, 03:11 PM

The rest of dinner was in silence. David finished first like he always did and took his bowl to the sink before looking back at his sister.
"Are you going to have another bowl?" He asked her.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-16-2011, 04:01 PM

[[ morning! ^0^ ]]

Kattie gave a small nod and made herself another bowl and started eating.

Ellancher

Old 07-16-2011, 07:38 PM

((Hello!))

David grinned and turned on the water before doing his dishes. Ocassionaly, he'd glance over at Kattie. When he finished his dishes he yawned and grabbed the broom that was tucked into the pantry and swept up the floor just for the sake of being around his little sister.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-16-2011, 08:11 PM

Kattie stood after she was finished eating, glancing into the empty pot she smirked.
"For once I made just enough." She placed her bowl into the pot and picked it up before going into the kitchen to do her dishes. Kattie covered her mouth and yawned a little.

Ellancher

Old 07-17-2011, 03:09 AM

David put the broom away and came up behind his sister once more.
"I though I'd said I'd do the dishes." He said, his hands gently taking the sponge from his sister's hands as he did the dishes.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-17-2011, 03:14 AM

She blinked a few times and rubbed the back of her neck.
"R-right... I forgot." Kattie giggled sheepishly and hugged her brother before kissing him on the cheek.
"I'll head to bed then, night David." She smiled a little before heading upstairs to her room.

Ellancher

Old 07-17-2011, 11:54 PM

He nodded and let his sister out of his grasp. When she left he returned to washing and drying the dishes before heading to his own room and falling asleep almost immedietly.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-18-2011, 12:06 AM

Kattie fell onto her bed and stared at her ceiling. That boy... I wonder if I'll get to see him again... She thought to herself before drifting off into a light sleep.

(want to cue the time-skip to the next morning?)

Ellancher

Old 07-18-2011, 12:47 AM

((Time skipping time! XD))

Alessandro collapsed onto the couch. His uncle had fallen asleep before he'd gotten home and Al really wished he hadn't. Rolling over on the blanket covered velvet onto his back he proped himself up with one elbow and removed his shirt to look at his bloody shoulder. He'd caught a decent meal only to have killed her and have a gang of rouge vampires take his meal and leave him with the torn apart shoulder he was currently looking at. Sighing he sat up and ripped his shirt into strips of cloth that he wrapped aroudn his shoulder the best he could. Standing and trying not to move his shoulder he looked at his fangs in the mirror, their porceline-white tips poked out of his mouth when it was closed, this wouldn't be good. Uncle would know he hadn;t eaten anything at all last night. With a slightly defeated sigh he headed for his room to get a few hours of sleep and hope that his wound would heal enough that he could go out again that night.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-18-2011, 12:55 AM

The alarm blaring in Kattie's ear woke her up around 7:30 am with a startle and hit the floor with a 'THUD!'
"Piece of crap!"She hit the off button and huffed before slowly raising to her feet and getting changed into a clean uniform. After she finished changing she gathered her books and put them in her bag before running downstairs to her shoes and slipped them on her feet. Her ears were still ringing but she shook it off and chose to ignore it.
"Pray to whatever god that's out there that I pass my test~" If she didn't pass she would have to start staying after class to get her grades up since this test was worth at least 40% her grade.

Ellancher

Old 07-18-2011, 02:15 AM

Alessandro slept for most of the morning, though around noon he drifted back into awakeness. Pushing the lid from his coffin he sat up and yawned, his wounded shoulder still hanging limp against his sideas he stoop up and dawned a sleeveless shirt before heading out into the rest of the house to find his uncle. Al knew the older vampire was awake from the racket his boots were making on the stone floors in the library downstairs.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-18-2011, 02:22 AM

Kattie made sure she had everything before grabbing her keys and running out of the door.
"I'm off to school!" She called back as the door closed and took off down the street. Kattie knew many ways to get to the school so she took the short cut and arrived within 15 minutes out of breath from running the whole way. Class started in 10 minutes so she sighed dramatically and headed to class.

Ellancher

Old 07-19-2011, 06:13 PM

Alessandro pushed open the door that lead from the hallway to the kitchen and looked uncle who leaned over the counter. A glass of what Al knew was watered down blood, since it was to thick naturally to be digused as anythign in the real world, was in once hand and a book open on the counter. Al's uncle motioned for him to come in. With a curt nod, Alessandro poured himself a glass just like his uncle's from the bottle that was at the other end of the counter.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-19-2011, 09:43 PM

~~Time Skip (after school)~~
School got out around noon since it was a half-day because tomorrow there wasn't any school. Kattie gathered her things and went to her favorite place in the forest to read and/or just watch the clouds pass by as she relaxed. She went into thought about the boy she met and laid down on the soft blades of grass. I wonder if I'll ever see him agin... Kattie thought to herself.

Ellancher

Old 07-19-2011, 11:03 PM

Alessandro's uncle looked over at him and frowned when he watched the boys fangs dissapear. He sighed, shaking his head. If the boy couldn't even hunt on solo how would he ever be able to live on his own? Al glanced over at his uncle who closed his book and picked up his glass. An expression on his face that he only wore when he was going to discuss something negative to Alessandro.
"Uncle, I'll be out on my balconey." He said before his uncle could even get a word out.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-20-2011, 12:56 AM

(i hope your wrist gets better >.<)

Kattie was stil under her tree only now she was reading. After reaching 7 chapters ever so quickly she sighed a little and closed her book before placing it in her bag. She started to strip until she got to her bikini that she sometimes wore under her clothes to go swimming in the lake with. The lake was only a few feet away from her tree so she decided to get a running start before diving into the lake. Kattie swam around under water for a little bit before coming back up for air. She enjoyed nice weather because it meant she got to swim with the fish. Kattie had a named a few of the fish and remembered their names. There was Magnus, Maggie, Stripe, Slip, and a small water snake named Ziggy.

Ellancher

Old 07-20-2011, 01:14 AM

((It's okay, it really doesn't hurt. But the brace I'm wearing makes typing hard as hell. :C ))

Alessandro had finished a drink and was just listening to the sounds of the forest when he heard the splashing. He knew there was a lake nearbye, but there wasn't anything large enough in the woods to make that much noise. Setting his glass back inside Alessandro jumped over the edge of the railing and climbed down the ivy that grew next to his balconey. He headed towards the lake where the splashing was coming from.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-20-2011, 02:12 AM

Kattie floated on her back with her eyes closed as she relaxed but she looked asleep. Ziggy was loosely wrapped around her forearm technically asleep.

((short >.<)) ((oh, okay~ i still hope it gets better soon))

Ellancher

Old 07-20-2011, 07:20 PM

Alessandro stopped at the treeline. Leaning up against one of the trees he just watched Kattie as she floated with the snake on her arm. He shook his head, if she really was asleep like she appeared to she'd make an easy meal. Though Al despised water, so he decided to wait until she either got out or floated up near the shore.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-20-2011, 07:35 PM

Kattie just kept floating, moving along with the current that moved towards the shore with ease. She did fall into a light sleep but if anything was off, she'd wake up like she was never asleep to begin with. Ziggy slowly lifted his head when he felt the presence of another and flicked his tongue a little at Alessandro.

Ellancher

Old 07-22-2011, 01:20 AM

Alessandro shook his head and hissed right back at the snake, a smug grin on his face as he shifted to make himself more comfortable. He tracked Kattie's floating while he did so, he didn't want her waking up while he wasn't looking, not at all.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-22-2011, 01:47 AM

Kattie slowly opened her eyes and stared at the sky before shifting her gaze to Ziggy when the snake 'licked' her. "What is it Zig...?" She asked in a tired tone. Kattie watched her snake friend un-wrap himself from her arm and go under water. She followed him, coming back up for air shortly after since she just woke up. Kattie swam shore and looked up at Alessandro. She was quiet 'cause she didn't want to say something stupid like yesterday.