Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-30-2008, 12:16 AM

Makoto giggled "You don't have to be embarrassed..I with I still had blood, I would give some to you so you don't have to hurt people.."

November smiled "Alright!I'll shov you the library soon, then..Actually, I could show it to you now if you'd like~" he giggled "I am sort of bored.."

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Kyoki_Hinote Send a message via MSN to Kyoki_Hinote

Old 01-30-2008, 11:07 AM

"Aww... It's the thought that counts, you know." Alphonse smiled, his insides warming pleasantly at Makoto's words. "That's really nice of you to say."

Reikishi couldn't help but look ecstatic. "O-Oh! Really? Reikishi-kun would love to, but shouldn't November-sama be resting?" He couldn't help but ask worriedly.

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-30-2008, 05:08 PM

November smiled "It's not too far..It'll only take a few minutes, I need to walk around for a bit anyway, my legs are stiff from laying down so much.." He giggled and stood up weakly, holding onto things to get through the room "Follow me." he said, smiling back at Reikishi.

Makoto blushed "Do you..like me, Alphonse?I mean..I can't look that great, I'm a zombie, plus, I fall to pieces all the time.."

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 01-31-2008, 11:09 AM

Reikishi followed after the vampire worriedly, looking ready to catch him at any moment. "I-Is November-sama sure?"

"Of course I like you!" Alphonse exclaimed loudly, before settling down a tad. "You're my friend! You're really nice and you're not all that bad looking, either. I don't mind that you fall apart, it's okay!"

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-31-2008, 02:17 PM

"I'm sure.My legs just need to stretch out a bit, they've been resting for too long.." November smiled, turned left as he left his room and walked down the hall slowly, trying to keep his balance. "It's just down here..At the end of the hall.I can rest in there too, I have A nice couch and comfortable chairs in there to relax on.." he weakly smiled back at Reikishi and giggled."You're really cute, you know that?"

Makoto blushed and attempted to hide that his foot had fallen off him at the ankle in shock when Alphonse spoke rather loudly "A-alright.." he said, picking up the needle and thread and attempting to look like he was just fiddling with it, when he was really preparing for whenever Alphonse turned around so he could fix his foot.

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 02-04-2008, 10:52 AM

((Sorry, my chaotic life makes it hard to respond to anything. XP ))

Reikishi nodded, following after November like an obediant puppy. Then November called him cute and his face lit up like a Christmas light. "Wh-What? Reikishi-kun is not cute at all, November-sama..." The zombie murmured self-conciously, biting his lip.

Alphonse turned around, unnoticing of the foot for a few seconds before what little common sense he had managed to override his ditzyness and inability to observe. "Oh, your foot fell off! Want me to put it back on?"

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-04-2008, 05:03 PM

November grinned "Yes you are..You're the cutest, prettiest little zombie I've ever seen."

Makoto blushed "Would you mind?You kind of surprised me when you spoke loud and my foot came off.."

(Umm..Lol@ 2:14 in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS4csa_J7eA Look who it is!XD Alphonse is famous!Well, the picture you use to describe him.)

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 02-06-2008, 11:04 AM

Reikishi's face could have heated a small country at that point and he stared down at the ground, a shy expression on his face. "Th-Thanks, November-sama..."

"Oh, sorry! I get excited easily." Alphonse grinned sheepishly, his fangs glinting in the dim light. He stepped forward to take care of Makoto's foot, his fingers gently brushing against the zombie's ankle.

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-06-2008, 03:37 PM

November smiled and opened the door to the library "here ve are~" he said happily, smiling back at Reikishi-

Makoto blushed deep red and smiled a bit

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 02-06-2008, 11:17 PM

Reikishi looked around the library excitedly, his face reflecting the utter joy he felt. He would definitely be spending a lot of time here, finding out as much as he could. "Amazing..." He breathed out.

Alphonse stitched the foot back on gently, planting a small kiss on Makoto's ankle as he finished. "There you go!"

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-06-2008, 11:24 PM

November smiled and rested on a nearby couch "You can come in here as much as you like..But don't spens all day in here, okay?" He blushed "I get lonely when noone comes in the room.."

Makoto giggled and blushed more "Th-thanks.." he said, smiling shyly at Alphonse.

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 02-06-2008, 11:56 PM

"O-Oh... Reikishi-kun tends to lose track of time when Reikishi-kun is reading..." Reikishi admitted hesitantly, his expression sheepish.

"You're welcome!" Alphonse chirped, grinning at the cute zombie. "Anything else you need?"

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-07-2008, 12:52 AM

November sighed "Well..You can always take the books out of the library and read them elsewhere, as long as you put them back."

Makoto shook his head "No..I do want to know more about you, though~"

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 02-07-2008, 11:13 AM

"Reikishi-kun will do that, then!" Reikishi nodded, that sheepish smile still on his face.

Alphonse looked confused for a second. "About me? What do you want to know? I'm really not that exciting..." He chuckled nervously.

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-07-2008, 03:01 PM

November smiled and hugged Reikishi "Thank you.."

"I dunno..About your past and such..you seem really interesting to me." Makoto said, giggling

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 02-09-2008, 06:00 PM

Reikishi blushed, but smiled back, blue eyes glittering happily. "It's no problem for Reikishi-kun."

"Um... Well, my past? Uh, I was turned... a long time ago. And I've done nothing but wander around..." The vampire laughed. "See? Not very interesting." Alright, so that wasn't the whole story, but... he really didn't want to think about all of that right then.

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-09-2008, 06:32 PM

November laid back on the couch and coughed a bit "Ugh..I need to rest a bit.."

Makoto giggled "I don't remember anything about my past..when I came back alive, I lost all my memory.."

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2008, 11:03 AM

Reikishi rushed over to him, helping to position him on the couch. "Is November-sama alright?" He asked worriedly, biting his bottom lip.

"Oh... I'm sorry. Maybe one day you'll remember!" Alphonse smiled, tucking a loose strand of hair behind Makoto's ear before he realized what he was doing. Once he came back to his senses, he blushed and coughed awkwardly.

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-11-2008, 02:34 PM

November smiled "I'm fine..Just need to rest." he said, pulling a blanket off of the arm of the couch and putting it onto himself.

Makoto blushed and puched his hair back into his face "Please, don't..You don't need to see my eyes..They're horrible."

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 02-11-2008, 11:04 PM

Reikishi nodded hesitantly, stepping away from the couch a bit. "Is... November-sama sure?"

"No, they're not." Alphonse smiled, pushing the hair back again. "I like them."

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-11-2008, 11:34 PM

November smiled "I'll be fine.Promise."

Makoto blushed deep blue "B-but..they're..they're nearly white, and cloudy, I've heard!and that doesn't look good..

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 12:25 AM

"Y-Yes, November-sama..." Reikishi nodded, blushing.

"It looks perfectly fine on you!" Alphonse chirped, leaing in to kiss Makoto on the forehead. "Really, I don't mind at all!"

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 12:25 AM

"Y-Yes, November-sama..." Reikishi nodded, blushing.

"It looks perfectly fine on you!" Alphonse chirped, leaing in to kiss Makoto on the forehead. "Really, I don't mind at all!"

Klaw
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 12:55 AM

November giggled and smirked at Reikishi "Go on..go read.I'll be fine."

Makoto's cheeks went completely blue and he fell over ontot he bed a bit, giggling

Kyoki_Hinote
*^_^*

Old 02-12-2008, 11:04 AM

"Y-Yes, November-sama..." Reikishi blushed and walked off to find a few books to read, grabbing three or four that looked interesting and carrying them back to where November was. He sat in one of the chairs nearby and curled up with the book.

Alphonse blinked, looking at Makoto in confusion. "Are you okay?"