Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-09-2008, 04:50 PM

You know the plot.

Your character

name Jack Edward
appearance: long blood red hair, steel blue eyes, nice and muscular male.Scar running through his left eye due a fight with his father.
quote: erm...I have no idea...

My Character
Name: Mariabella Thornwrit
Appearance:

Quote: "Does not my heart still feel even if it does not beat? Do I not bleed if I am cut? Then am I not alive as you are?"

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-09-2008, 05:02 PM

Early morning. The sun was rising. Mariabella flinched as the rays of light danced in her eyes. She put on the dark veil she had been forced to wear. Mariabella looked around her quarters. She was a maid. Well, that what her employer thought. He had no idea of her alter-agenda. He wouldn't either. Not until it was too late. Then he would feel the same pain he had put on her clan. Vengeance was ever so sweet.

After donning her veil, Mariabella stood to go to her master's room, and tend him, as she had in prior mornings. 'Just a bit longer,' her thoughts consoled as she walked the corridors. 'Then my vengeance will be exacted...'. Finally she arrived at his room. "M'lord." She said, ever so humbly. "Tis time to wake."

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-09-2008, 05:17 PM

The red head was fast asleep. his arm dangling down the side of the bed as he was sleeping on his stomach.
His long red hair also dangling there as well.

his lips were parted as he breathed in slowly. When he heard her soft and gentle voice he stirred. THen looked at her, his piercing blue eye meeting her form. "But I don't want to..." he complained.

Sighing deeply he rolled over to his stomach, his bare chest showing off to her.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-09-2008, 05:24 PM

Mariabella sighed. "M'lord... You really must get up. Otherwise, your schedual will be ruined for the day." She said quietly, playiing the part of the humble maid. "That and your father would be terribly angery with me if I don't do my job properly." She said, acting as though that actually frightened her. In all reality, she could have been more afraid of an earthworm than his father. She could just as easily rip the man's throat out and watch as all that, warm, delectable life blood drained from his body, into her... She blinked. She had to keep the blood lust at bay until she could go through with her plan. A few more days.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-09-2008, 05:29 PM

With a sigh he slowly sat up and rubbed his head. "Alrigh alright..." he murmured. Slowly he slid from the cozy bed and stretched out. "Will you start the bath for me, please?" he asked her softly. He was stretching out already, now that he was up and about he could better go on with the schedule, right?

He looked at the sweet girl and smiled. "You can pick me an out fit for today as well if you like." He said that if it was an honor to someone.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-09-2008, 05:40 PM

"Yes m'lord. As you wish." She said with a bow. "I'll return shortly with your bath drawn." She said as she turned on heel and left the room. Her ebony hair followed behind her, bouncing with each step.

Inwardly, though she tried to act indifferent, she was growing fond of Jack. She scorned herself. This would just make it harder to kill him when the time came. She'd have to erase this fondness and become the cold blooded killer she was.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-09-2008, 05:48 PM

Jack was brushing his precious long red hair. It was his most prized part of his body.

Smiling he sat in front of the mirror, he watched his reflection closely,making sure his hair was in the right position, it had to be perfect.

Jacks hair was holy to him.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-09-2008, 06:00 PM

(I thought he wasn't a vampire yet. This is just before she actually attacks him.)

After a while, she came back. "M'lord, your bath is ready and waiting." She said with a curtsey. "I'll bring you towel and clothes momentarily." She added, appearing ever the obediant servant.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-09-2008, 06:05 PM

((ooh, sorry forgot))

He smiled and got up slowly. "Thank you" he smiled and hopped ot the bathroom where he got undressed and got into the tub.

Smiling he stretched out and just washed his pure body.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-09-2008, 06:16 PM

Mariabella went to her other task, to choose him some clothing. She wandered through his closet until she found a black silk shirt. "This will work." She said. 'Yes... It will contrast nicely with his hair...' Sbe ventured to think, as she picked out a pair of trousers and the rest of his outfit. Then she got him a drying towel.

She knocked on the door of the bathroom. "M'lord... I have your clothes." She said.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-09-2008, 06:23 PM

HE looked up at the door and smiled. "Thank you just keep them on the bed." he said and turned fully around, his hair not even a bit wet from the water.

"You're so sweet to me. Can I do something back?" he asked.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-09-2008, 06:27 PM

"I'm afraid not, M'lord." She said softly. "I am but a humble servant, and M'lord's father would be most displeased if I were to be given favors for my work." She said. "Is there anything else that I might do for you, M'lord?"

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-09-2008, 06:31 PM

He smiled and got from the tub and dried off. Smiling he held onto the towel, hiding his body a bit.

Even though he had a fine body he was shy about it, very shy.
"C-could you wait outside, when I dress?" he asked her softly.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-09-2008, 06:35 PM

"Yes M'lord." She said, dismissing herself from the room. She came to wait in the corridor. This was maddening. Her thirst was building. And yet she could not quench this thirst for two more nights. She waited ever so patiently for Jack to come out, so that she could receive her next orders.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-09-2008, 06:38 PM

He dressed up in the nice outfit she had readied for him. He looked dashing in that outfit, especially with his hair loose, so he kept it down.

Smiling he stepped out and looked at her. "Thank you for waiting. " he said and started to head out to the kitchen. "Hey I promised my dad to make brownies, want to help out?"

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-09-2008, 06:41 PM

"But of course M'lord." She said. Human food disgusted her, but in this guise she had no choice. "M'lord, please forget not that your fencing lessons are at noon." She reminded, softly.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-09-2008, 07:51 PM

He smiled. "Oh that's true..." he said and thought deeply. "I'll do the brownies later on then..." he said and looked at a father clock. "already ten..." he sighed before he got to the kitchen to get some milk.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-09-2008, 09:03 PM

"If it pleases M'lord, I will make them while M'lord takes his lessons." She offered.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-09-2008, 09:10 PM

He looked at her and then smiled. "That'll be lovely!" he smiled and spontaneous kissed her cheek. "Thank you!"

He smiled and dashed off to get his armor already finished.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-09-2008, 09:15 PM

She blinked in surprise. By the time she gathered her composure enough to say much, He was already heading off. She sighed and began to work. First she cleaned up the kitchen some. By the time she finished that, an hour had flown by. She began the brownies, frowning in disgust at the food items that went into it. She hadn't needed to eat human food in almost 2 centuries.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-09-2008, 09:20 PM

Jack was cleaning his sword properly, he was so gentle to it. Soon it was noon and he got outside for his training. He was a very skilled swordsman already, but still not good enough, said his father of course.

Soon the sounds of swords were heard. the young master was very quick and it seemed as if he was dancing instead of fighting.
Sweat ran down his face as he was attacking, no he was winning from his teacher!

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-09-2008, 09:30 PM

Once the brownies were in to bake she had nothing else to do but wait. And with that lack of activity, she began to dwell on her ever present thirst. She could feel how weak she was getting without haveing fed in almost a month. She wasn't fully sure she would be able hold out the last two days.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-09-2008, 09:36 PM

Soon Jack came into the kitchen, with a bleeding hand. His teacher had cut it, in order to let Jack lose.

He got some bandaids and started to work on. "Ah, can you help me?" he asked her while looking back. "Sir David cut me...he did it on purpose..." he sneered.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-09-2008, 09:41 PM

She could feel her stomach drop at the sight. The warm, crimson fluid, pouring from the wound. Her eyes grew dark with hunger. 'Be strong... Not yet...'Her mind said. "I... Yes M'lord..." She said with a struggling nod. She drew closer and took his hands, only to reveal that her own were icy cold and trembling violently.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-09-2008, 09:43 PM

He looked at her worriedly. "You alright? " he asked her as he looked down at her. "If you can't handle blood I'll ask someone else to do the job. " The redhead looked down at her and was blushing a little.