Amo_Angelus
(・・^...
Send a message via MSN to Amo_Angelus

Old 02-15-2008, 03:32 AM

Name: Elektra Gribbins

Hair: Long black with soft curls. Usually work part up and part down, making the most of her features.

Eyes: Light blue

Clothes: Often very femenine and sensual. She will always wear a corset with her clothes as she now needs one to support her back she's been in them so long. She always has a silver pendant at her neck in the shape of a dragon.

History: Elektra was born into quite a wealthy family, but has always been withdrawn from life. One day, when she was 18 she simply up and left her life of material wealth and moved to the city. She now shares a house with three other girls, none of whom make very much.
She visits the night club "Hells Bells" on a regular basis as she enjoys meeting new people and the loud, angry music that lets her vent off some steam.
She dreams of something better but has no idea what or where she can find it. This leads her to take risks in life.

Personality: Elektra is a fun loving and outgoing woman who loves to live her life to the max. She will try anything once and is not afraid of getting hurt in the process.

Dislikes: Being forced into things she doesn't want to do.
Fears: Having to go back to her parents.

MidnightRun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-15-2008, 04:08 AM

Name: Dawn English

Hair: When down, the silver threads are medium length. It's usually spiked up though. A sign of rebellion? No, just a craze.

Eyes: Black, dark brown if you don't believe in eyes being naturally black.

Clothes: Tight shirts when going-out casual, the cloak and tuxedo...that may be a different story. Don't catch him unexpected, you may not like what you see~

History: I guess it would be the right time to introduce Dawn as a vampire now. As most vampire families are, rich with high social standings, this was the lifestyle Dawn was given into. Being the second youngest, his parent's did not expect much from him. When he was 17, he was able to move out into another house his family owned. A bit a ways from the heart of a nearby city, Dawn would often prowl around. As part of a respectable family, it would bring shame to go as low as to attack some unsuspecting human. His blood bank if filled bi-weekly by shipments from his family. At home activities would be studying the many books supplied. A few breakouts of lower vampire attacks have appeared. It seems the need for fresh blood is too great for the lowers.

Personality: Through meeting people in the city, Dawn has adjusted to human life. He views life slowly, going day by day.

Dislikes: Bossyness to a high extent.
Fears: Elimination of either side, human or vampire.

---
Sorry it took so long for me to respond. XD I got stuck on many parts, and I'm not too good at describing personality. :S

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 02-15-2008, 04:39 AM

As evening rolled around Elektra found herself staring into the bedroom mirror at her somewhat tired reflection. Absently she tugged out the pins holding her hair in place and sighed. It had been a long day. A soft knock at the door brought her back to her senses, looking around as one of her housemates walked in. "You not comming out tonight Leky?" She asked, sounding rather more pleased than Elektra liked.

Forcing a smile she shook her head "I'll be along in a minute. My feet hurt, that's all." The other girl nodded and left the room. A few minutes later she heard the front door close and then the house was quiet. They'd gone without her. Go figure.

She turned back to her mirror and ran a comb through her hair before pulling some of it back up and replacing the array of pins she had just taken out. A quick refresher of her make-up and she stood up, slipping out of her jeans and shirt. She paused at her wardrobe before deciding on a tartan skirt and a deep red top. The final touch up was her fishnet tights and a pair of black heels. Then she grabbed her bag and headed out.

Of course her housemates would be in the club without her. But should she join them or try somewhere else tonight? This was her main concern of the night as she headed down the street towards the glare of lights and music.

------

It's ok, I took a while writing mine up too >_<

MidnightRun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-15-2008, 05:06 AM

[[Hoho, to the Hells Bells? XD]]

Dawn passed by as the light of a nearby lamp flickered and then regained enough energy to shine like the others. The street was void of people, and once aware of it, he stopped. The coffee in his hands was cooling, so he took out a small case from his back pocket. Opening it with one hand, it revealed a small array of tablets with varying hues of red. Pressing the drink against his chest with his wrist, Dawn was then able to pick out a tablet; the letter o engraved on it. After closing the case with his left and then depositing back into his pocket, Dawn resumed walking, dropping the tablet into his mocha after a few steps. The tablet fizzed a little as it dissolved into the coffee.

Dawn kept walking straight ahead for a few minutes, soon arriving to the hustle and bustle of a city during the night hours. Finishing his drink, Dawn crunched the plastic container and dropped it into a nearby trash bin. The strong taste was still in his mouth as he wiped a drop off his face using his sleeve, but effects of the tablet satisfied the growing hunger that was in him.

[[Hrm, I didn't know how to start really. XD]]

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 02-15-2008, 05:23 AM

Stepping out into the bright lights of the main street, Elektra paused, still unsure in which direction she should go for the night. With a sigh she headed to her usual haunt, even if she wanted to avoid her housemates the club was crowded enough. She didn't have to spend the night with them.

Outside the club a small que was beginning to form as people tried to gain entrance. Elektra shook her head, glad of one thing. Comming out almost every night meant she knew the door men pretty well now. She didn't join the line, instead walked straight to the door. "Hey!" She called "Have my girls gone in already?"

The doorman looked up with a smile and nodded "Yeah, they came through about ten minutes ago." He replied "Go through." She nodded and placed a kiss on his cheek. Yes, doormen were sweeties really.

MidnightRun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-15-2008, 05:44 AM

The sight of a club and its crowd grew larger as Dawn came closer. He usually did not acknowledge it, but he saw a girl walk in there, let through by two doormen. Intrigued, Dawn decided to try to get in. As he entered the line, a few seemed to have backed down a bit, enabling him to fastfoward a few steps.

[[>w< Sorry to cut it short, but I'm not sure what does it take to regularly get into a club? XD Also, I must finish my essay, so tah-tah for the night. XD]]

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 02-15-2008, 06:10 AM

The line trickled in, it really wasnt too hard to get into the club, most people were allowed in after only a small wait, but a few were turned away by the doormen. Dawn was allowed in.

Once in the club, Elektra had made her way straight to the bar where she'd handed her purse over to one of the girls, asking her to keep it safe. The girl had nodded, this wasn't too strange a request and Elektra was known for tipping people who looked after her purse for the night.

A drink was poured and she turned to look out over the room for someone to keep her company.

MidnightRun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-16-2008, 03:48 AM

[[Oooh~ Yay! XD]]

Dawn scuffled inside, head slightly down to watch where he was going. A few minutes trickled before he found where the stunning beauty was. There she was, by the bar. Unsure of his own motives, Dawn decided on a softer approach. He made his way to her, hidden by the flashing lights, silent by the blaring music.

Dawn's hand glided soundlessly over the marble tabletop of the serving bar as he walked. A hand guesture sent the bartender looking for a bottle.

"Hey" was all he could manage though.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 02-16-2008, 09:34 PM

Elektra turned as he aproached, a welcoming smile settling on her lips. There was only a moments pause before she returned the greeting "Hey there." She turned slightly so that she was now facing slightly towards him instead of out towards the sea of dancers. She raised her glass to her lips, taking a small sip, before she added "I'm Elektra." By way of an introduction.

MidnightRun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-17-2008, 08:50 PM

"Dawn" he replied as the bartender swung him his drink. The aspiring taste of alcohol met his mouth.

"So what brings a girl like you to a place like this?" taking note of her reds and blacks.

[[My lines are getting shorter and shorter. XD]]

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 02-17-2008, 09:43 PM

With a smile, Elektra shook her head lightly "It's a place to unwind and meet people" Was the simple reply "What about you?" She returned. Her fingers brushing a stray, black curl from her light blue eyes. "I don't think I've seen you in here before." She added.

MidnightRun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-17-2008, 10:03 PM

Dawn slouched, his back on the marble table-top.
"Well, I guess you've met someone." The corners of his mouth turned up a little.

"I wander around the cities alot; just decided to try this place out," He said, surveying the place. The volume of the music was making it a bit hard to talk, though.

"So what do you do to be able to come here so often?" Dawn asked, trying to make small talk. Another drink from his glass left it half empty.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 02-17-2008, 10:49 PM

She shrugged, taking another drink from her glass, before placing it on the bar top. "Share a house with three other girls." She replied with a slight laugh. "I'm a receptionist." She added by way of explaination.

"How are you finding the club?" She asked with a devilish smile "Regretting walking in yet?" She asked playfully.

They they were, she'd spotted her housemates, and now turned her full attention to Dawn. It was good to know her housemates were in here, even though she had guessed they would be.

MidnightRun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-17-2008, 10:59 PM

Dawn tried to look in the direction Elektra had, but couldn't find anything extraordinary. Resuming their talk, he answered "Well we've hardly started anything yet.." A small wink escaped his eyes.

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 02-17-2008, 11:03 PM

She laughed and stroked the glass she had been drinking from "That's true." She replied good humouredly. The glass returned to her lips "The night is still young afterall." She took a sip of her drink.

MidnightRun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-19-2008, 03:15 AM

"Well then.." he put his drink down and took Elektra's hand. "Let's dance?"

This was quite a stretch for Dawn, because he didn't neccessarily know how to dance.

[[>w< I feel stupid roflmao. XD]]

Amo_Angelus
(・・^...

Old 02-19-2008, 03:53 AM

She smiled, finishing the remains of her drink and placing it on the bar, before slipping her hand in his "Of course." She accepted.

[[*petpet* don't feel stupid]]

MidnightRun
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-24-2008, 04:12 AM

[[XD Lol petpet!]]

He lead her to the middle of the floor, accidentally bumping into a small group of girls among the sea of people. Dawn put up his hands to show it was on accident, but one female gave him an especially nasty look. Deciding to shrug it off, he pulled a bit more on Elektra.