SinfulDecorus
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-04-2008, 06:43 PM

Night had just fallen and the nearest city was about two miles away from the forest. The young figure stepped out from behind a tree and glanced towards the lights. She wasn't excepted there anymore...Not since they found out what she was. With a soft sigh, Corinthia turned on her heel and headed deeper into the darkening trees.

She'd just have to find somewhere that she could be herself...Somewhere that people would not shun her for what she was and who her parents were. Cori would find a place to call home if it was the last thing she did...And if a few people got in her way. She would be sure to take care of them.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 03-04-2008, 06:56 PM

Roka was walking into the forest from the other side of the forest. He lived there with others of his kind he was somewhat happy, but felt he needed more. He was in the forest looking for some kind of animal. He was also tired of staying in the house and tired of the packets of blood for now. He didn't really like drinking from animals, but he needed some fresh blood and at least they weren't humans.

He walked on not being able to find anything. He sighed slightly and stoped walking until he heard something. He quietly walked ahead to the noise soon coming up an a girl. He watched her for a few seconds before stepping out from behind a tree and walking up to her. "What are you doing all the way out here?" he asked careful not to show his fangs incase she was human.

SinfulDecorus
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-04-2008, 07:02 PM

Corinthia stopped suddenly and looked towards him. She canted her head to the side faintly."I believe the very same could be asked of you, now could it not?" She said before pulling her cloak hood down. The girl looked at him for a moment. Something seemed strange about him...But she couldn't quite place it.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 03-04-2008, 07:10 PM

"You're the one coming from the direction of the city. I live out here." he stated. Maybe if she hadn't come from the direction of the city he wouldn't have asked that. He still just stood and watched as she pulled down hood of her cloak looking at her face.

SinfulDecorus
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-04-2008, 07:15 PM

"Well...I'd say that's where I live...But the correct phrase would be lived. Now if you don't mind...I think I shall be on my way before I take up anymore of your time." Cori said before moving to walk around him and head deeper into the forest.[/i]

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2008, 07:19 PM

"Why do you want to run away from home?" he asked. He watched her walk around him and head deeper into the forest. "You know if you keep walking in that direction you'll come up on a house, that's occupied." He had to say that it was occupired because it was, she was going in the direction of his house.

SinfulDecorus
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-04-2008, 07:25 PM

Corinthia turned to look back at him. "Well...Where else is someone supposed to go when they get run out?" She would then fall silent for a moment and look ahead...A house? Well then she would just have to change course. "Alright then...I suppose I won't be going in that direction then."

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2008, 09:14 PM

"Well I guess if you don't have anywhere else to go, you can stay there." Roka said and stood there for awhile. He then walked ahead of her to go in the direction of his place.

SinfulDecorus
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-04-2008, 10:17 PM

The girl looked at him for a moment. "Whats the catch?" She asked with a slight arch of a brow. There had to be...But then again she could just be paranoid.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2008, 10:21 PM

He looked at her. "There is no catch. I'm offering you a place to stay as long as you want. You said you were run out of the city so..." he said and then continued on walking hoping that she was following.

SinfulDecorus
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-04-2008, 10:46 PM

Corinthia gave a small shrug and then went to follow...Before pausing for a moment. "Your not some crazed killer are you?" Of course once the question was out of her mouth she felt rather silly...Why would someone agree to that?

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2008, 10:52 PM

Roka stopped and looked back at her and shook his head. "No I'm not. I'm not going to hurt you." he said and then continued on soon coming up on his house. It seemed rather large for just one person. He opened the door and let her go in first.

SinfulDecorus
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-04-2008, 10:54 PM

Cori gave a small nod and then continued to follow him until they reached the house. She tilted her head to the side faintly and then moved to step inside. "My names Corinthia by the way..."

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2008, 11:02 PM

"I'm Roka." he said. He went in after her and closed the door. In here there was enough light to see his features better. He had short black hair and black eyes, they would seem slightly shocking at first to most people. He was six foot tall. "I guess you would like a tour of the house then?"

SinfulDecorus
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-04-2008, 11:06 PM

She looked around for a moment before she turned her attention to him once he spoke. She took in his features and then gave a small nod. "Yea...That would be cool..." She herself had dark brown hair and bright green eyes. She was alittle on the pale side and was by no means fat...But nor was she overly skinny.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2008, 11:11 PM

Roka was also pale probably a little paler than her if you looked closely enough. He looked at her for a few seconds before walking past her. "Alright." He then proceeded to show her through the house on the first floor. He then led her upstairs, there wasn't much up there but he showed her anyway. There wasn't much in the house that would give away what he was because he thought that he didn't need all of that.

SinfulDecorus
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-04-2008, 11:18 PM

Cori didn't pay much mind to the fact he was pale...But had followed him through the house in silence. "Do you live here by yourself?" She'd ask out of no where...Well the house seemed bigger then for one person.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2008, 11:26 PM

Roka looked at her and then nodded. "Yes I do." he said and then walked back downstairs. He would have had someone to live with and they would be in a bigger house, but he wasn't really looking for anyone to live with.

SinfulDecorus
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-04-2008, 11:30 PM

She gave a small nod and then tucked her hands into her cloak pockets. "I'll be gone in the morning...So...No need to worry then."

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2008, 11:37 PM

"Where are you going to go?" he asked. He really didn't mind if she stayed, he just didn't want to be apart of a clan like most other vampires such as himself were. He did invite her stay so he didn't care if she stayed there forever.

SinfulDecorus
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-04-2008, 11:42 PM

Corinthia was silent for a moment. She really had no clue where she was going to go. Taking a deep breathe, she turned her gaze to him. "I'm actually not sure...As far away from the city as I can get I suppose...Or somewhere that I won't be made fun of...Hunted and the likes. Who knew being a Half-Breed would cause so much trouble." She gave a small roll of her eyes before shifting slightly.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2008, 11:46 PM

"Well you can stay here as long as you like." he said with a small smile so his fangs wouldn't show. "Half-breed? What are you?" he asked, he was curious to know what she was since obviously she wasn't a full human or possibly human at all.

SinfulDecorus
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-04-2008, 11:49 PM

"Well the name for it I believe was...Dhampir...Half human half vampire...Yadda yadda." She then removed her cloak and let it rest over her right arm. "Your not going to freak out like the city folk did are you?"

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-04-2008, 11:53 PM

Roka smiled a little more letting his fangs show. "No I'm not, why would I do that?" he asked hoping he wouldn't really have to explain why he wouldn't. The humans were just scared of pretty much anything that's why he wasn't so willing to show his fangs to strangers in case they happen to be human.

SinfulDecorus
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-04-2008, 11:58 PM

Cori took notice of the fangs and arched a slender brow. "So...That would explain a few things. So are you the type to feed of anything that happens in their path? Or animals?"