Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 03-05-2008, 12:00 AM

"Well I try not to feed on anything. I drink from packets. Though every now and then I need some fresh. That's what I was doing when I saw you trying to find a small animal to feed on." he said.

SinfulDecorus
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-05-2008, 12:02 AM

She gave a small nod. "I see." She would then fall silent for a moment unsure of what else to say. Cori tilted her head to the side faintly.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Sanoko Send a message via MSN to Sanoko Send a message via Yahoo to Sanoko

Old 03-05-2008, 12:52 AM

"So..." Roka said after a little while. He didn't know what to say. He did still need to get some blood since he still hadn't gotten any. He sighed slightly and walked over to where he keep the packets and got one one. He looked back at her.

SinfulDecorus
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-05-2008, 01:01 AM

"What's it like to be a full blood?" She asked with a small tilt of her head. It was something she had always wondered about...She herself never really got the cravings for blood...Yet she found the taste to be slightly satisfactory. There was other things she would prefer...

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-05-2008, 01:09 AM

"Sometimes I wish I wasn't. It's kind of hard to keep from biting people. I also hate when I change from not getting any blood." Roka said and then drank the blood in the packet and then threw it away. He really didn't like to take ones life source away, but he had to have it to live, he didn't need to drink that much blood but he still had to.

SinfulDecorus
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-05-2008, 01:19 AM

Corinthia gave a small nod of her head. "I see...Well is it really that bad? I mean...You at least fit in somewhere...I learned that I don't amongst humans because of a small little fact of my partenage."

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-05-2008, 01:24 AM

"Well I guess it's not that bad, but still...I guess you're right at least I do have somewhere to fit in. Further behind this house is a few more where more vampires live, so you'll fit in here I'm sure. The ones back here doesn't care if you're a full breed or not as long as you have vampire in you they consider you family." Roka said with a small smile. He looked at her for a few minutes before saying anything else. "Whenever you get ready to go to bed just choose one of the empty rooms I showed you."

SinfulDecorus
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-05-2008, 02:03 AM

Corinthia listened to his words with care. Her fit in with vampires? That would be a change. She bite the inside of her cheek before giving a small nod. "Alright...Will do." She said...Though honestly, she wasn't to tired.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-05-2008, 02:15 AM

"Though there are other vampires deeper in the forest who would appreciate someone who is a hale-breed so I'd watch out for those." he said after remembering that there were other vampires other than himself the ones nearby. "Ok, so...what do you want to do before you're ready to go to bed, or do you even sleep?" He thought that she might sleep since she was half human, though not as much as full humans do.

SinfulDecorus
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-05-2008, 02:58 AM

"I hardly ever sleep...But...I'm not exactly sure what to do around here. So would you mind telling me what I can and can not do around here?" She asked while tilting her head to the side faintly.

Sanoko
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-05-2008, 03:05 AM

"Ok. Well I never really do much so whatever you find in this house to do you can do, I don't care." Roka said and walked to a window and looked out. "Or I could take you to one of the house nearby and let you met the vampires there?"