shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-26-2008, 07:34 PM

Shinn smiled briefly "nice to meet you Kristen, My name is Shinn Cullen."

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-30-2008, 05:04 PM

"A pleasure to meet you!" She said with a content grin. She was glad some people were being nice.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-30-2008, 05:08 PM

Shinn smiled happily " It is a pleasure to meet you as well." Shinn laughed pleasently.

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-30-2008, 05:11 PM

Kristin nodded. The bell then rung. "Ohhh. Hmmm... Next class is art! Awesome!" She said cheerfully. She stood and looked at Shinn. "I'll see you around!" She said with a slight smile as she headed for the door.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-30-2008, 05:24 PM

Shinn smiled and waved "yeah i'll see you around" Shinn left to his next class which in this case was chemistry. oh man the last class of the finally

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-30-2008, 05:52 PM

Art class. She entered and took a seat. The class began working on their projects.

She worked busily, until a group of three cheerleaders approached her. The first one was a bleach blonde toothpick of a girl. She spoke first. "So... You're the new girl, huh?" She asked rather boredly. "Uhmm... Yeah." Kristin said.

The blonde nodded. "Right. Well I'm Britney. Ya know, if you do what I say, I could make you popular." She said. Kristin blinked, "Huh?" SHe asked. Tiffany sighed. "You just have to play errand girl for me and the rest of the cheerleader squad." She said. Kristin rolled her eyes. "Not interested."

Britney smirked. "Not like you'd get popular any other way." Kristin stood. "Look, if popular equals bleach blonde toothpick bimbo with over inflated boobs an ego to match, and no brain, then I don't think I'm interested." Kristin snapped.

Britney's mouth dropped. "Bitch..." She hissed. She grabbed a paint pallet from a boy passing by. She flung the paint on it into Kristin's face.

Oh was Kristin ever pissed. She picked up the bowl of paper mache she was using, and proceeded to pour it down Britney's blouse. "There. Now you have a reason to call me a bitch."

And thus, war began. Britney flung more paint, and missed, hitting a guy behind Kristin. The guy picked up the bottle of glue and squirted it towards Britney, but missed and got one of the girls that was standing beside her.

By the end of two minutes, everyone in the class was flinging paint, glue, glitter, feathers, and everything else.

When finally the teacher gained control of the class, he was pissed. He thought Kristin started it. "Kristin! Office! Now!" He demanded.

Kristin's jaw dropped. "But I... It was her..." She pointed to Britney. The teacher didn't beleive her. "Office. March!" Was his only response.

Kristin sighed and left the classroom. She walked down the hall towards the office. She was covered in paint, glue, feathers, and a bunch of other stuff.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-30-2008, 06:38 PM

Shinn looked out the window of his classroom to see kristen walking to the office, he blinked as she looked like she had been in a war. He rose his hand and asked his teacher "Miss I'd like to go to the office for a moment."

The teacher simply blinked and nodded. Shinn nodded back" thanks." Shinn stepped out catching up to kristen "what happened are you okay?"

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-30-2008, 08:30 PM

She merely threw on a smile to cover how pissed she was. "Hehe. Yeah. I'm fine." She said with a nod. "Battle in art class." She said as she continued to walk.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-30-2008, 11:48 PM

shinn smiled and picked her up "we are going to get you cleaned up" Shinn walked her to the girls changeroom. " might as well get washed up before you go to the office."

Nanoke Kazekuro
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 03-30-2008, 11:49 PM

"But I... Don't have any other clothes." She said, kinda surprised at the fact that he had just picked her up.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-01-2008, 07:42 PM

Shinn sighed "that's okay i'll ask my sister alice if I can borrow some of her clothes from her car" Shinn smirked as alice was there waiting them. Shinn walked over smiling with kristen in his grip "Alice could I borrow some clothes perferable a shirt and pants for your car kristen her got in a war in art class"
Alice laughed "sure shinn, always have to find trouble don't you?" Shinn nodded as alice turned to leave, leaving shinn and kriten alone heading to the shower room.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-09-2008, 07:22 PM

((you still alive???))