Alaunt
Cute Things Kill People

Old 12-12-2007, 03:33 AM

Welcome to the world of the Noble Dead.

Barb & J.C. Hendee are the authors of the Noble Dead series. The first book begins with Dhampir followed by Theif of Lives, Sister of the Dead, Traitor to the Blood, and finally Rebel Fay. There will be one more book in the series coming out in the beginning of January '08. After this book, Barb & J.C. Hendee will begin a new series with two other characters from series one and many other side characters.

The Noble Dead is about a Dhampir named Magiere who discovers that she is 1/2 vampire and 1/2 human. Through out the series, Magiere and her companions journey throughout the pasts they they all thought they had left behind.

Indy Lyon
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-12-2007, 03:54 PM

Hello,
Thank you for being someone to talk to about this series, i love them they have the right dose of danger darkness and a bit of the darker side of magic :twisted: i haven't read the latest one though i have read three so far... i think, red, blue and green covers in that order, the new one is yellow and should get it if i didn't have homework and no money :cry:.
What happens in the fourth? book? if you know, because i would like a good recommondation before buying the book.
Thank you.

Alaunt
Cute Things Kill People

Old 12-13-2007, 05:47 PM

Possible Spoiler!

In Traitor to the Blood, Magiere and Leesil begin the journey to find Leesils mother.

Indy Lyon
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-18-2007, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaunt
Possible Spoiler!

In Traitor to the Blood, Magiere and Leesil begin the journey to find Leesils mother.
:o that was it! I remember now, i read the back cover a while back but i decided to wait till i had enough money leftover to buy the book, and from then on it is no where to be seen :cry:
but i can get it in other ways so it isn't a big loss. :wink:
And no it wasn't a spoiler because as soon as i saw your message i remembered the back cover plot. I like the title, you wonder who thinks the traitor is and why.

girl_4327
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-20-2007, 02:20 AM

My cousin reads these books, but I don't. They do sound interesting, so yeah, I might try reading them someday!

Alaunt
Cute Things Kill People

Old 12-20-2007, 04:31 AM

@Indy - I've read both Traitor to the Blood and Rebel Fay, so I'll try to not spoil anything for you.

@girl - You should read them, their very good.