-Razor-
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to -Razor-

Old 06-30-2007, 11:58 PM

ohh man!!! i loved those books...it was like the only thing i read for a complete year of my life, so many memories!!
I know there is a cartoon out for it now and thats how i actually remembered the books.
I mean...like that was the only book i've read that made sense without making sense...like the cow on the 19th floor that didn't exist, but anways
wayside was awesome (now were there 3 or two books of those?)

a7x4ever
Banned
n/a

Old 07-01-2007, 07:29 PM

I remember reading these books. So long ago though. I liked how there were three kids named Eric.

Bellazure
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-02-2007, 03:51 AM

I didn't like those books, they made no sense

Nariza
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Nariza

Old 07-02-2007, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellazure
That was sort of the point of the series. It was very nonsensical and silly.

Personally, I loved Louis Sachar's work when I was a kid. Wayside was always out at our school library.

-Razor-
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-05-2007, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellazure
thats what made the books so unique and awesome...its based on the term "sideway stories" from wayside school...it was supposed to be out of whack stories :D

Tsubasa Rose
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 07-06-2007, 12:01 AM

i remember that i used to love the books but if i think now i can only remember a couple stories. My favortie was the one with the meal from the cafeteria that caused the kid to kiss someone lol (mushroom surprise or something lol) and the one with the kid pulling the girls pigtails.
aw good times good times

-Razor-
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-07-2007, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsubasa Rose
i remember that i used to love the books but if i think now i can only remember a couple stories. My favortie was the one with the meal from the cafeteria that caused the kid to kiss someone lol (mushroom surprise or something lol) and the one with the kid pulling the girls pigtails.
aw good times good times
yeah, yeah
the almighty good times. I can't remember all the stories either, but i do remember that they were the most interesting books i've ever read...it took me away from all the other simple, blunt, reoccuring books and brought me to a place where nothing had to make sense 8)

IshokuOsero
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to IshokuOsero Send a message via MSN to IshokuOsero Send a message via Yahoo to IshokuOsero

Old 07-08-2007, 01:17 AM

I can't remember the stories anymore, but I remember that my friends and I read them when we were little. I really loved the series, and I probably still have the books around somewhere... I just don't know where. I know the stories were all really strange though. I think there was one where a kid always counted everything backwards or something, and I really liked that. But I can't remember if that's what it was or not. xD

Fin Raziel
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-29-2008, 08:36 AM

I remember reading one of those books. I was in middle or high school, and snitched it from my little brother. XD It's hilarious.