Rosebleed
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Send a message via MSN to Rosebleed

Old 02-27-2009, 07:04 PM

Ohh! Arts! *ponders her 11million on gaia* I'm meant to be geting art with that.. *sigh* I just cant get round to doing it. xD

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Pa-pancake

Old 02-27-2009, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thyme View Post
I actually still have a working atari, as well as a working nintendo, and..
wait for it!
A commadore 64!
I am either a pack rat, or just have a real appreciation for the old gaming systems.
Oh! You live in a warm place! *envies*

Classes! Oh! More envy!
I am going back to college in the fall. I can hardly wait..
I really am a freak, honest!
I'm jealous if you live in a place with four seasons! We only have 2 here! Rain and shine... Oh and we have the new one called haze XD I haven't exactly plugged my atari in for a decade or so to check if it still works but I am sure my nintendo still works! I love the SNES and the games I used to play on it! I am sort of excited for classes yet I still want to stay home and sleep late all the time so I'm kind of on the fence with it XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivvy View Post
@ Pa-Pan...ahhh true you are a world ahead of me...I talked to Rose about it already. And classes hummm good luck with that.
Yup, a lot of the members here are from the states which is why I barely get to talk to anyone in the afternoon where I am ^^ It's really quiet at 2-5pm here XD Thanks for the luck too!

And hi Stormiie! *waves and hands you some sparkly cooties*

By the way, I'll be right back guys. Having my supper now! :)

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 02-27-2009, 07:08 PM

lol supper...it haunts me.... and did I just get sparkly cooties in my thread...o.0 yay!

Thyme
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2009, 07:14 PM

Pancake : You need to be sure to start up that atari often, or it will feel neglected and refuse to work for you!
Yes, we have four seasons here, but our biggest season is winter. In Maine it lasts for 6 months of the year. Snow is everywhere!

Ivvy : You will eat soon!
I deem it so!

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 02-27-2009, 07:23 PM

lol yesh food shall be mine! lol
And we have one season here....a mix of all seasons in one....freezing in the morning, hot as hell in the afternoon, springish at night, and fall like late in the night....lol thats Texas for you,

Thyme
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2009, 07:29 PM

Our seasons go like so..
-15 to 42 degrees late October into Late April.
50 to 65 degrees from Late April until Early June.
55 to 102 degrees from Early June into Early September.
50 to 75 degrees from Early September into late October.
That is Maine weather for ya.

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 02-27-2009, 07:30 PM

Sounds like we are all from crazy weather regions.

Thyme
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2009, 07:34 PM

Yes, definitely!
I am happy with Maine though, even if our winter is crazy insane.
I love the small town atmosphere here.

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 02-27-2009, 07:36 PM

Ahh yeah I live in a small college town, so I love it here.

Thyme
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2009, 07:40 PM

My town actually has one of those signs that they change the number on everytime there is a birth or a death, our post office just seperated from our general store about 6 years ago, we are majorly proud of our one brick building, and our number one crime is apple theft.

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 02-27-2009, 07:43 PM

Wow that is crazy small town life. I wish I lived somewhere like that , but I love Texas too much to leave permanently I think.

Thyme
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2009, 07:44 PM

It really is!
I love it here though, because I know everyone, and in knowing everyone I know that my son can go just about anywhere in town and he will be safe and looked after.

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 02-27-2009, 07:48 PM

Yeah that is always a nice feeling. :)

Thyme
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2009, 08:03 PM

I just remembered that I forgot I wanted to nap, and now I can't, my son will be home any minute.
I guess I will have to try and go to bed early tonight. Like that will happen!

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-27-2009, 08:07 PM

Ivvy: The weather there sounds really nice actually and I've heard so much about Texas! Is it true that we you have those long underground passages in the city? :) I saw them on TV and was kind of amazed at how much activity there is down there! and the cooties have been spread here too! Soon they will conquer the world XD

Thyme: I'm not even sure where the Atari is anymore O.o And I doubt I would be able to find any games as well. But the Atari here is really cheap since I spotted it in an antique shop being sold for only 800 bucks which is about 200+ USD. Really cheap for something so ancient! I would love to see snow again! I don't remember how it feels like but I'm sure it is nice when there are no snow storms ^^"

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 02-27-2009, 08:10 PM

There are tunel systems all over, but not so much where I live.@ Thyme, aww no nap sorry to hear that.

Thyme
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2009, 08:12 PM

Ivvy : Its ok, I've had fun getting to know all of you instead!

Pancake : My Atari is the original one my parents bought me when I was small. I think I would cry if I had to find and buy a working one.
We just had a storm here on Monday that dropped about 22 inches on us. I wasn't bothered by it, until the power went out.

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 02-27-2009, 08:17 PM

Ahh it has been nice getting to know you as well...makes you feel less new doesn't it..lol and the power flickered here, we have an electrical storm headed our way tonight.

Thyme
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2009, 08:22 PM

Thank you! And yes, really it does. I feel less isolated now that I've gotten active.
I really hate that isolation feeling I get when I am new at a site. I know it is self imposed but its still dreadful.
We won't have electrical storms here until late April. I really love the spring, because I enjoy watching the storms so long as they are not too severe.
I hope that you do not lose power completely!

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 02-27-2009, 08:27 PM

Ahh we usually don't they are good at geting it back up fast. And you are comfy now, so that rocks, I always feel like noone wants to talk to me when I first start, but not on mene, I was welcomed right away by moni and stormiie and pan...they made it easy for me to get started.

Thyme
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-27-2009, 08:34 PM

I tried posting in Mene nations first, and was completely out of my league. I felt really out of place.
Thats when I decided to go with what I know and make a quest thread. Its always a great way to make new friends and get to know people.

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 02-27-2009, 08:37 PM

Ahh I am thinking of opening a little thread there...not sure yet though.

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 02-27-2009, 08:46 PM

Ivvy: Ah, I was really impressed with the tunnel systems! We only have tunnels here for roads and the trains. There is supposed to be a shopping area underground somewhere in the city but I'm not sure where it is...

Thyme: I think the Atari I had was for my dad and I remember him playing tetris and Space Invaders on it before. I was too young to play those games I think or back then I was more interested in Polly Pocket and Lego... We have storms here that usually blow down trees and cause landslides but its actually really normal when they happen so a power failure is okay because we always have the spare generator we use ^^

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal

Old 02-27-2009, 08:48 PM

Ahh that is neat

Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 02-27-2009, 08:50 PM

*wanders in, grumbling about stupid work computers and actually having to work* Life can be so unfair. Thought today would be slow and uneventful. Now they are handing out more work to people because other departments are overwhelmed. Insane!

*waves* Hey there Ivvy!