Kanna Kamio
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Kanna Kamio Send a message via MSN to Kanna Kamio

Old 10-12-2007, 05:24 PM

I'm gonna put this on fanfictions.net because there aren't that many Air Tv fanfictions.

Misuzu Kamio stretched her arms towards the sky, hoping she would catch the cloud hovering above her. The cloud was just beyond her reach, and she couldn’t get it. “Gao…” She said, flopping back on the grass. Suddenly a fist collided with her head, causing her to jump back up in pain. She turned around to see Yukito, a silver haired teen looking at her. “Don’t say ‘gao’.” He said. She looked into his eyes searching for some kind of emotion. She saw happiness, which made her smile. “Ok.” She said.

She reached for her knapsack and pulled out two bento boxes. “Bento?” He said in awe. “Yup, Michiru made them.” She beamed. Yukito frowned at the memory of getting run over by the red headed child. She reached back in her bag and her smile disappeared. “What’s wrong?” He asked, worried. “I forgot the chopsticks.” She said. “I’ll go get from the store.” He smiled, leaving the empty park.

Misuzu watched him walk into the store, as she flopped back, wondering how the other her in the sky was doing.

Kannabi no mitoko jumped in the river, strangling a fish. “I caught one!” She yelled to Uraha, who was trying to get a fire going. “ Bring it here then.” She smiled. Kanna began to run, when Ryuua yelled, “Rock!” Down at the blue haired girl. She looked up still running in the water when she tripped over a rock, but luckily, Uraha caught the fish and put it in the basket with the other fish. “How many more do we need, Uraha?” The silver haired man said. The golden-eyed, green haired girl looked in her basket. “Only one more.” She called up to him. He jumped down from the rock, helping the drowned rat up. “I’m wet!” She yelled, grabbing the nearest rock and throwing it at him. “Temper, Kanna-chan.” Uraha giggled. Ryuua got up, feeling the bump on his head, and climbed back on the rock, along with the other 5 bumps from rock collisions. He smiled down at Kanna. Kanna, strangling another trout, began to wonder how the other her was doing.

Misuzu opened her eyes at the sound of grass crunching behind her. Yukito stood there, with two pairs of chopsticks. “Here.” He said, giving one to her. They ate their bentos in peace. Misuzu looked at a cloud, but little did she know the other her on the other side was looking at it too. After she tripped on the rock again that is.

The end.

Please tell me what you think! I have less then 10 minutes before I have to go to school, so...