xKeiko
Foxy
Send a message via MSN to xKeiko

Old 05-06-2012, 04:32 AM

fireprincess ~ Fuck, I'm sorry, I'll definitely get it done tonight, I /thought/ I sent a reply asking what you wanted me to draw but it didn't send. Dx I'll definitely choose number 4 of your list of avatars in your thread. :3

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-06-2012, 08:20 AM

miss ya keiko

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 05-06-2012, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKeiko View Post
fireprincess ~ Fuck, I'm sorry, I'll definitely get it done tonight, I /thought/ I sent a reply asking what you wanted me to draw but it didn't send. Dx I'll definitely choose number 4 of your list of avatars in your thread. :3
Oh that's ok :hug:
Yay!!! :eager: I can't wait!!!! :boogie:

OnYourGoat
Sad Wilted Flower

Old 05-06-2012, 11:47 AM

Hellooooo~ Keiko! It's been a while. How you doing?

xKeiko
Foxy
Send a message via MSN to xKeiko

Old 05-06-2012, 02:54 PM

Techiro_Yugota ~ Awh, I'm sorry, I can't seem to be able to go on Mene as much as I used to. >.<

fireprincess ~ Um... I am really really REALLY sorry... I will do it via my new Galaxy Note phone, as every time I try to draw it via my computer, it just looks horrible.

sensia101 ~ Oh! Forgot all about you wanting me to help with the Caiten group~ If you would like to chat about it, it might be best to do so via Deviant Art notes?

I'm really sorry guys, but right now I have to log off, I am going to be drawing and trying my hand at the rest of these goddamn requests.

I feel as if I have broken so many promises... and I'm so sorry.

fireprincess
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Mak...

Penpal

Old 05-06-2012, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKeiko View Post
Techiro_Yugota ~ Awh, I'm sorry, I can't seem to be able to go on Mene as much as I used to. >.<

fireprincess ~ Um... I am really really REALLY sorry... I will do it via my new Galaxy Note phone, as every time I try to draw it via my computer, it just looks horrible.

sensia101 ~ Oh! Forgot all about you wanting me to help with the Caiten group~ If you would like to chat about it, it might be best to do so via Deviant Art notes?

I'm really sorry guys, but right now I have to log off, I am going to be drawing and trying my hand at the rest of these goddamn requests.

I feel as if I have broken so many promises... and I'm so sorry.
Ok that's fine. There's no rush :)

Aw no! You haven't broken any promises! We all understand the real life comes first. :yes: :hug:

OnYourGoat
Sad Wilted Flower

Old 05-07-2012, 07:49 AM

Reality is far more important. You take care of yourself.

Techiro_Yugota
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-08-2012, 05:00 PM

*sets up a tent* yay i'm going camp out and wait for ya keiko