*is glomped* XDD

How're you???

tentenpuff
(ο・㉨・&...
Send a message via AIM to tentenpuff Send a message via Yahoo to tentenpuff

Old 11-14-2008, 12:04 AM

Eh, I'm alright. xD
Hooked on the zOMG on Gaia. @@;

I hadn't been on there in weeks, and then my friend asks me to play it.
-is addicted- XD<3;

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Wordstreamer

Old 11-14-2008, 04:47 AM

I'm waiting a bit longer to try it out--lag was being an issue--but then I'm going to go back to it. It seemed fun. :O *returned to Zantarni after like a year* And then they had cool items. :headdesk: That was one of the reasons why I didn't stay; I didn't like the items. But as it turns out--last December, they came out with some nice ones which are now incredibly rare. :sarcasm: Figures. (I'd already joined, but decided not to be very active. Oh well.)

I'm almost done with Baja's art! :O Just want to tweak his eye, and maybe his pants....

tentenpuff
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-14-2008, 05:37 AM

Oh, yeah. Lag. xD
It's not that bad if you go to a uncrowded server. =P
And it autosaves, so if something goes wrong, you can exit out and reload and it'll still be where you left off. xD

Ooh. O:
-hasn't been on Zantarni in forever- xD
I guess I just don't have time. ._. ;
I'm too busy wasting it all and spending it procrastinating. D;
I'm only managing to stay on Mene because I've been here forever and I've really gotten to know the people and the community ( the items are a plus, too. xD ). =P

-giggles-
Tweak his pants...

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 11-14-2008, 06:32 PM

XD I could've maybe phrased that better. *mostly needs to work on his eye* XP It angers me....

It helps that I met someone on Mene--who then quit and is now exclusively on Zantarni. So if I'm on there, I can talk to her, too. Once I get active, I'll probably stay that way--more or less. It's just a question of actually becoming active. :O *also procrastinates with most of her time*

Yeah? I have problems picking my own server. :sarcasm: Bleeh.

tentenpuff
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 11-14-2008, 09:48 PM

xD
Awww.
I try to start on the left eye first, since I'm a righty. =P
That way, it's easier to get them to match up when I draw the right eye. xD;
Like, instead of trying to draw the left eye to match the right eye, I try to get the right eye to match the left eye. >>; Yeah. xD
And sometimes I just start over because it aggravates me. >>;

Oooh. O:
Yeah, I've got exclusively-Gaia peeps, too. xD
As for other sites... xD; Well, I'm kind of trying to STOP the addiction with the ones I have now. >>;

Aww. :<
The dots show the capacity. xD
Maroon, faded, three dots = completely full.
Red, three dots = full, but you can attempt joining ( though I wouldn't recommend it )
Yellow, two dots = sort of full-ish, but not really actually. ( go ahead and join )
Green, one dot = Pretty empty enough. ( join! xD )

You might've already knew that, though. xD;;
It's just... it took me a while to finally get it. >>; Like, I thought the yellow ones were the ones with friends or something. ._. ;
Sometimes the servers are emptier than others; it just depends on how many users are on, you know? xD

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 11-15-2008, 05:52 AM

I didn't.... I meant that I had a problem in being able to choose my server. Instead, it normally goes to the fullest. XP Although I haven't checked it out lately.

*tries the left-eye-first approach* I usually start with the right eye, and they both look great--just not together. XP

I can't think of any exclusively Gaia friends--but there probably are some.

I can get trying to stop the addiction, though--I'm active on Gaia and here, and want to be activish on Zantarni. (I'm in a semi-active state on Kinsaki. *shrugs* I'm currently getting some art on there, because I have some expensive stuff from back when I joined, and I decided that I might as well use it well. And I play the games. But that's kind of it.)

tentenpuff
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 12-02-2008, 02:02 AM

Er? o-o;
Did you try clicking the little tabs to choose how the servers are sorted?

XD
I know what you mean. It drives me nuts.
It's easier to match the right eye with the left eye than it is vice versa, though.
At least for me, anyway. xD;

That reminds me, I owe a lot of people art ( ... I did NOT just spell 'art' wrong...-spelled it 'aren't- xD;;; ) and I need to scan this one picture I drew for Rainy. xD

I only have one, I think. xD;;;
Everyone else I know IRL or from Mene. >3>;;

Zantarni... was the one that was all medieval-like, right?
I think I tried at first, but...
I'm so used to Mene that I just can't get myself active on any other small forum site. ._.;
I hear a lot of good things about Avaracia, though. O:
I just don't think I have the time. xD;
I'd rather be semi-rich on one site than uber-poor on four. ._. ;; ^^;
-shallow and greedy-

Kinsaki has lovely pixels, but I'm not too fond of the gold granting system. xD;
I haven't been there in a while, though, so it doesn't really matter to me. >>;

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 12-02-2008, 03:24 AM

I'm on Gaia--kind of for some of the people, and kind of because I like being quasi-rich. :O An Angelic Pendant's rich, right? *wants another Nitemare Scarf; got one for a friend last year* :o But yeah. I like Kinsaki's stuff--and it helps that I donated when the site first began, because it looked as though it was going to be REALLY FUN. I don't care about it that much--but I do make enough points playing games to make up for it. (I also don't like the granting system--:sarcasm:--so I just play games and buy things really slowly. It works well enough.)

It's like once I join, I'm reluctant to quit--at least if I make friends/like the avatars. Same thing with Zantarni; I don't WANT to quit now that I've found pretty things on there. (When I joined, I thought that all of the items were really ugly. Now they have pretty ones that came out about two months after I joined--and are now incredibly rare. Figures.) And, yeah; Zantarni's the all medieval-like one. It's not quite like that in the Marketplace or art areas, though; that's where I lurk most..... :O All I ever do is lurk. At least I'm consistent!

XD No, it's because the servers are always too full for me to complete the tutorial. I figured it out. (NiBu told me because he finished it.) So I just have to log on for long enough to do that....

I owe people art. XP I gave Baja his, though! :D *is proud of self* And I'm going to work on more next week.

:shock: My brother finally got me a belated present--this HUGE canvas, like 30 by 40. Can't wait to paint on it..... (Pant on it.... Hoo, hoo, hoo.)

Is it bad that I want to be rich on all of them? :sweat: All of the ones that I'm a part of, anyway...... I lie. I don't really want to be RICH, I just want to have all of the items that I like. Which, on Menewsha, is almost ALL of the rares (except a few Easter ones and the Green Clover Hairpin) and on Gaia is almost all of the rares (except for maybe five or ten)..... And on Kinsaki I'm good.... And on Zantarni, I may lose interest before it happens. XD You're not greedy. :heart:

I still owe somebody art from the Phoenix Jubilee. :gonk: But exam week's next week--and I have NOTHING to do. One of my jobs will be closed, I have no exams, and there's no class over exam week. So I'll hopefully work on art then, too. (I'm also supposed to be painting a picture for a friend.... :gonk:!)

tentenpuff
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 12-05-2008, 11:52 PM

Goodness, Streamer makes long posts. xD;
Sorry for late reply! I didn't have time to reply when I first read it, and then I forgot about it. ._. ;

Augh, richie! xDD
I wish I got more stuff before the mass inflation after the Marketplace tax. ._.
Now I'm pooor, poooor, poooooor. xDD
Wealth is all based on rares and Evolving items now. xD;

xDD
Aww. I wish you could get gold for lurking. Or at least an award. Then I can go around boasting how I'm friends with someone who has an award. xD;

Oh? O:
Hurray for server-findouthowitworks! xD; -too lazy to word properly and fit things into correct grammar today- ._. ;
Hey, today's Friday... 8D
Where are you on zOMG now? xD

-giggles-
Giant blank canvas must be killing you, hunh? xD
Take a picture when you finish! X3

xDDD
Awww. Maybe that's why they're so rare? Because they're so pretty and you have a good taste in beauty? xD;
Yay for not being greedy! 8D
Unless... you're greedy, too. ;D
But if that's the case, at least we'll be greedy together? xD;
Winwin! :D
Either not be greedy, or be greedy buddies! xD;

XD
Goodness.
OO:
Yay for free time!
I've got projects, so I may take a while for me to finally get all my art finished...
._. ;

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 12-06-2008, 11:17 PM

I do--there's a lot to reply to. :P

Not that rich, unfortunately--I sold most of my stuff to do it, and NiBu sold a lot of his, too. XP Although there was enough left over for a pendant. :shock: But, yeah. I'm having an art contest there, and I haven't gotten many entries. I'm thinking, "What? Is it that the prizes are crap? It's over a million!".... But apparently that's not a lot. :sarcasm: That is one nice thing about Gaia's tendency to give out gold for EVERYTHING--I get gold for lurking. Not a lot, but it adds up. :O Awards would be fun! We could run around and get lots of awards together. :D

Same place in ZOMG, I'm afraid. XP I've tried to get it to go farther--but it won't connect. :o I'm still waiting for the popularity to die down. It'll happen!... Someday. What about you? :O

I will--but first I have to decide for certain what to do on it. I haven't decided if I'd like to do something fantasy-oriented, or a picture of my cats. Or NiBu's cats. Something. And it's sitting there, and OH, it's driving me crazy.

The free time is nice--although I need to clean this room before I leave for winter break. Which is kind of a huge task at the moment. :shock: Good luck with your projects, though. :hug: Are you almost done with school for now?

I mostly want them because they're pretty--and then the idea of people telling me that I can't get them because they're rare (which no one has actually DONE, but seems to be a common belief that these sorts of things are impossible to get) makes me just want to do it more. But it used to be a bit of greed--now it's mainly that I want them because of their looks. :O So we can be greedy and have good taste together! :O

tentenpuff
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 12-10-2008, 01:17 AM

xDD
Is it just me, or have our posts been getting bigger and bigger and bigger?

Awww. DD:
I'll try to join! >w<;
When does it end? Linkage please? :'D
I probably won't win anything, but at least you'll get art. xD;

Yay! :'D
Mine adds up... really slowly... xD;
-is too lazy to lurk- o3o;
The GD scares me... -whimper-

Awww. D:
-ish in Zen Gardens-
I haven't played it in a while, though. xD;
I should... o3o;
Maybe I will over Winter Break... <333
ONE WEEK TO GOO! -dancey-
xD;

xDDD
KITTY! DRAW A KITTY!
-bouncebounce-
Or a bowl of fruit, but would you rather have a bowl of fruit or a KITTY?!?
I think we both know the answer to that.

xDD
Awww. Leave for winter break?
Wait, where are you going? xD;;

-uberdances-
Oooone moooore weeeek! X3
-streeeetch-
xD

xDD
Woot!
-highfives for good taste and nongreediness-

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 12-10-2008, 06:42 AM

It ends on December 31st--it's been running since February. Link! (And I like your art.)

Definitely rather have a kitty.... Just a question of which kitty. *luffs her cats*

They do seem to get bigger and bigger. Soon it would qualify for multiple posts. XDD

My gold count adds up really slowly--except when I splurge and let myself buy cash. XP Which is never the best of ideas, but yeah. Some of the items are nice. *really likes the Gimpi* I'm also scared of the GD. :gonk: I like the GCD.... It's entertaining enough.

I'll be going back to my house for break. I get kicked off-campus. XP But, yeah. We're required to have our rooms clean over break.... I'm not clear on why. I mean, I understand not leaving out things to mold and the like, but I'm not quite getting why I can't leave a pile of clothes or books or something in the corner. Oh well.

*high-fives in return*

tentenpuff
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 12-12-2008, 04:43 AM

-bookmarks-
I really hope to do a lot of art over the break. xD
I've got a nifty tablet and I'm not afraid to use it! >D

How many do you have? OOO:
-kittenwants-

xDD
Stupid 20g per post cap! -waves fist-

xD
Yeah... mine slowly... sloooowly builds up over time...
Then I decide I like something and -poof- it's all gone. xDD
Still, I do like a lot of the items...
Whyyyy did I not get more when I was still active?
-headdesks- o3o;
I liked the Flute guy who gave you stuff. I never got one, though...
P:

xDDD
Awww. -looks over room-
I think it's gotten messier over the time span of... since my last post. xD;

Good luck cleaning? D;

Augh, I have so many papers, but I feel terrible when I throw it away. xD;
My school recycles papers, so I'm tempted to bring it all in a box and recycle it at school. XD That'd make me look really dumb, though... >3>;;
Ever since I started recycling paper at school, I die a little inside when I waste a sheet of paper or throw it away instead of recycling it. ._.;
That's why there are so many papers littering my room. xD

-highfives againxinfinity-
;D

Edit;
Ack, sorry, but... xD;
Could you put "I support the Sky Pirates!" somewhere in the title of this thread, and put this picture somewhere in the first post? ^^;;
Sorry! It'll only be for like two days! ._. ;

Last edited by tentenpuff; 12-12-2008 at 05:20 AM..

Wordstreamer
Nifty Fairy of the North
Penpal

Old 12-13-2008, 01:10 AM

We have six cats. :O *luffs* Three of them are older (like ten), and three of them are only about one, two years old. (We've had more. XP) And then NiBu has another cat about the same age as the younger three. You should definitely get a kitten! Or several! XD

I'm doing like.... Three, maybe four art contest entries right now? XD It sounds like a lot, but it's really awesome. I just need to do the arms/hands for two of them, and then the fine-tuning. (Like the neck's too small on the one, and the other one still needs a mouth--I'm not sure if the person wants her to be a vampire, or just really pale.) But, yeah. I'm hoping to work on drawing cats, too....

I don't mind the gold cap--I'm always amazed when I actually manage to hit it. XD As far as Gaia goes, that's generally how my gold goes when I'm not being very active or hoarding things. I kind of liked the idea of the flute guy--Faunzy?--but I didn't like the items, especially for four dollars..... They're all fairly cheap now, anyway. I think. They were, at least.

Mine is currently neatish. But when I go back, it'll all just get messy again. And now my room here is messy (because I dumped all of the things from my dorm into it). I hate to throw away papers just in case they might be useful someday. Like old math notes and things. Or in case I wrote something in the margin that was actually REALLY IMPORTANT. (Which I do more often than I should.)

High twenty time? XDD

(I didn't respond last night because I was busy doing things at work, but I did manage to edit the title. One takes up much less concentration.)