Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 05-15-2018, 06:32 PM

So this is where i'll post my updates for why I'm gone so much. I apologize over and over each time. Even if I don't say it, I do still think and mean it.

I work in retail as a CSA in a convince store (fancy words for customer service associate aka cashier, floor person, photo, beauty - mostly cashier half the time though)
I work 36-40 hours each week, I am told to do events, come up with ideas, go into a cooler for about 4-5 hours ish and yes it does take that long. Face the store, clean/organize photo, put away totes aka stocks, check/ring people out, try not to go off on anyone which is very difficult even with experience over the years, help others around the store, and help co workers. I'm also in training to try and move up.

At home: Clean, cook, give younger sibling a bath once every so many nights (random), play on the trampoline with them, minecraft, etc. Keep them entertained and try to find time for my own life i dont pass out on the couch >...> first.

What I worry about work wise: Simple. I worry I'm never good enough, I hate memories that slow me down and remind me my faults, and even with the praise or what not. I still don't think I'll be able to move up.

Why do i want to move up? simple again. More money. More control on telling others to get their stuff together and do their own work. Mostly the money and making my store a better place for customers to shop.

anything else? dunno trying not to fall asleep.

Immy

Penpal

5-15-18
Had a terrible nights sleep. Same nightmare twice, well someone trying to say "Hello" to me and it creeped me out. Same voice, same feeling, I wonder if it was a message. Might try to re experience that again tonight. Lower back is hurting, just stood and did dishes for like twenties minutes or so, and pissed off my mom after last night. Don't ask, at my age it would probably sound weird. Anyways, with that aside and none of this text in order I am still tired. Drinking a triple shot (supposed to be a frappe but the girl got it wrong making it an iced coffee minus the ice basically) and yeah...I hate iced coffee. Not sweet enough and what not. So I mixed my shake from a few days ago into it with some pumpkin spice (spice powder) and made it to where it tastes alright. I prefer frappes, sorry to those who prefer iced coffee.

Now dunno what I'll do.

Last edited by Immy; 05-15-2018 at 07:29 PM..

Immy

Penpal

reserved againhh - now you may post.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-15-2018, 07:29 PM

Nova_Alchemist: this will keep you updated.
so im not trying to ignore anyone. just exhausted.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 05-15-2018, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immy View Post
Nova_Alchemist: this will keep you updated.
so im not trying to ignore anyone. just exhausted.
I understand ^~^
Thanks <3

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-18-2018, 06:37 AM

Boy, you are a busy Immy!
I hope is slacks off a little for you and you can get some decent rest.
Its good to see ya!

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-18-2018, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzanebraned View Post
Boy, you are a busy Immy!
I hope is slacks off a little for you and you can get some decent rest.
Its good to see ya!
hey inzane, im working on it lol. Its slowing down atm, but I realized my work never technically slows XD

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 06-08-2018, 08:30 PM

Immy:
poke~
wasn't sure if you got my vm.. So, I'm sorry I haven't responded yet
My grandpa is very sick and my grandma is being a total conniving (witch)
I just can't think straight.. I hope to post soon and maybe continue with our naruto rp? I get it if you're busy.. I need a friend and a way to keep myself destracted..

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 10-16-2018, 01:43 AM

*poke*
I miss you, hope you're doing okay