Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-26-2013, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiviInLove View Post
Yeah, they deserved the chance to be dads. :] And seeing them with their son... totally was worth it! <3

Awww, yeah, I can totally understand that! :]
That's awesome! It's great to hear about people who aren't selfish and willing to help others out like that!!! Do your daughter and their son play together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora View Post
Hello peeps, hows it going ^.^
Hey Cora!!! How are you doing? Your avvie is hilarious!

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 10-26-2013, 08:56 PM

Yeah, I assume you mean the colorful one. I just kept throwing items at it to see what would stick xP

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-26-2013, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Yeah, I assume you mean the colorful one. I just kept throwing items at it to see what would stick xP
haha yeah I meant the colorful one XD You looked like an evil, rainbow pooping, sprite XD

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Love the new commons btw, gonna have to try and get a whole lot of them o.0

EDIT: ninja'd lols.

I'm gonna work on something female now though, cause I want to be able to buy dems dresses

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
That's awesome! It's great to hear about people who aren't selfish and willing to help others out like that!!! Do your daughter and their son play together?
I have a personal connection with one of them. Before my brother passed away, he was dating one of them, and I got reconnected with them (I lost contact) and it just felt like the right thing to do.

They do, but given that Benji is only 8 months old, he can't do all that much - not as much as she wishes he could do. But she does love spending time with him. :]

Benji's dads' are basically her uncles, even though they're not blood related. :]

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Quote:
Love the new commons btw, gonna have to try and get a whole lot of them o.0
Aw thank you! I worked hard on the stuff I did :D I'm really proud of a lot of them :D

---------- Post added 10-26-2013 at 08:59 PM ----------

Quote:
I have a personal connection with one of them. Before my brother passed away, he was dating one of them, and I got reconnected with them (I lost contact) and it just felt like the right thing to do.

They do, but given that Benji is only 8 months old, he can't do all that much - not as much as she wishes he could do. But she does love spending time with him. :]

Benji's dads' are basically her uncles, even though they're not blood related. :]
Oh wow! I'm sorry to hear that, first your brother passed away. But I'm happy that the connection is still there. I bet your brother would be extremely pleased and proud of you for helping them!!!

Aww - given time, they will become best friends :D

---------- Post added 10-26-2013 at 08:59 PM ----------

Quote:
I'm gonna work on something female now though, cause I want to be able to buy dems dresses

fufufu those dresses are FINALLY released :D *so happy*

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-26-2013, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Oh wow! I'm sorry to hear that, first your brother passed away. But I'm happy that the connection is still there. I bet your brother would be extremely pleased and proud of you for helping them!!!

Aww - given time, they will become best friends :D
Yeah, it's approaching the 7th anniversary of me having to learn to live without him. It's hard. I really do hope that he would be.

I'm sure that they will! :]

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-26-2013, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Yeah, it's approaching the 7th anniversary of me having to learn to live without him. It's hard. I really do hope that he would be.

I'm sure that they will! :]
I'm sorry! I can't imagine losing one of my brothers! Even the ones I don't really talk to and get along - it would still be insanely hard.

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-26-2013, 09:08 PM

Quote:
I'm sorry! I can't imagine losing one of my brothers! Even the ones I don't really talk to and get along - it would still be insanely hard.
It is hard, it doesn't help that Oliver was my twin. It's so not something that I'd wish on even my worst enemy. It's not worth the pain. It's something that none of us saw coming, for sure. Which is why it makes me sad when people don't try to get along with their families, because I know, personally, what can happen, when you least expect it. Anyways, yeah, so that's the reason that I felt the need to do this for Jon and Greg. Because of that. In way, I mean sure it wasn't just that, but it was a strong point for me.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 10-26-2013, 09:12 PM

@Maria- I KNOW, I wanted them to be released like.....ages ago.

@LiviInLove- Sorry to pry on the conversation, but I'd like to say too things, if you don't mind. First is that it depends on the family, some families are better off left apart. Second I don't know what I would do without my twin brother. I think it would leave a hole, even when it came close I almost lost it, so I'm very sorry for you.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-26-2013, 09:12 PM

Quote:
It is hard, it doesn't help that Oliver was my twin. It's so not something that I'd wish on even my worst enemy. It's not worth the pain. It's something that none of us saw coming, for sure. Which is why it makes me sad when people don't try to get along with their families, because I know, personally, what can happen, when you least expect it. Anyways, yeah, so that's the reason that I felt the need to do this for Jon and Greg. Because of that. In way, I mean sure it wasn't just that, but it was a strong point for me.
D: Your story makes me want to call my bros.

It's sad - I wish I had that connection with some of them. I'm not blood related to any of my siblings. I have 2 brothers (both adopted as well - but all of us from different families) and 2 stepbrothers. I talk with my stepbrothers and love them to death.

But my two brothers :( My older one, exactly 4 weeks old by the way, has been in and out of jail since he turned 18 for theft, drugs, you name it. I gave him soooo many second chances to get his act together and each time he would blow it. Almost burned my hair off once, so disrespectful to my mom (calls her a terrible mom, says she "owes" him for everything she "put him throw"....when all she did was cloth him, feed him, love him, etc). I haven't talked to him for a while now.

And my little brother (almost exactly 2 years younger than me)...he and I used to be so close. Then his senior year of High school he started dating this girl who convinced him that he wanted nothing to do with us and should find his birth family. So when he was 18 he moved out, found his birth parents (who abused him by the way - that's why they lost him), lived with them for a while, married this girl who still refuses to let him see us, and I haven't talked to him in over 2 years. I miss him a lot :(

---------- Post added 10-26-2013 at 09:13 PM ----------

Quote:
@Maria- I KNOW, I wanted them to be released like.....ages ago.

@LiviInLove- Sorry to pry on the conversation, but I'd like to say too things, if you don't mind. First is that it depends on the family, some families are better off left apart. Second I don't know what I would do without my twin brother. I think it would leave a hole, even when it came close I almost lost it, so I'm very sorry for you.
Me toooo! and the recolors are awesome :D Jelly recolored them for me and chose some great palettes!

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 10-26-2013, 09:15 PM

She made some amazing choices, I love the blackberry one o.0

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-26-2013, 09:16 PM

Cora: Not saying that everyone should talk, just that I know that I'd do anything for my family to be complete again. And it really is hard. It's a hole that will never be filled. Never a day goes by that I don't miss him. So much.

Maria: Awww, that really does suck with your brothers! :[ And people like your younger brother's girlfriend piss me off, when they act like they have to control who the person is in contact with . :[[ That really sounds hard!! :(

I know I'd do anything just to be able to say good bye to my brother. I never got the chance. *sighs* Nothing I can do about it now, but it's hard. I've had people tell me that I need to just move on. But it's so hard to just move on.

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 10-26-2013, 09:17 PM

I'm so excited for the Halloween Event! Since I won't be doing much for Halloween, lol I think I'll be here. For some of the day anyway. (I do have a toddler who will be partaking in some festivities.)

Oh wait, just kidding. I remembered I'm entering a chili cook off on that day. Don't judge me. I'm tired.

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-26-2013, 09:17 PM

Poppet: How're you doing?

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 10-26-2013, 09:18 PM

Chili Cook Off......

Do you make a spicy chili?

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-26-2013, 09:20 PM

Quote:
She made some amazing choices, I love the blackberry one o.0
I love the shadow? one...I think it's called shadow - so pretty!

Quote:
Cora: Not saying that everyone should talk, just that I know that I'd do anything for my family to be complete again. And it really is hard. It's a hole that will never be filled. Never a day goes by that I don't miss him. So much.

Maria: Awww, that really does suck with your brothers! :[ And people like your younger brother's girlfriend piss me off, when they act like they have to control who the person is in contact with . :[[ That really sounds hard!! :(

I know I'd do anything just to be able to say good bye to my brother. I never got the chance. *sighs* Nothing I can do about it now, but it's hard. I've had people tell me that I need to just move on. But it's so hard to just move on.
People like my younger brother's girlfriend piss me off too. Well - apparently she's his wife now - found that out after facebook stalking him D:

My brother is easily manipulated and she is a manipulator. After 1 week of dating their senior year, she had him convinced that her mom was too poor to buy her and her siblings new shoes. So he bought new shoes for all of them with the money he had saved up working over the summer. Which was a load of BS because her mom alone made more money than both my parents combined and her dad was rich >.<

It's hard to let it go - especially if you were super close like you were!

Quote:
Originally Posted by p o p p e t ♥ View Post
I'm so excited for the Halloween Event! Since I won't be doing much for Halloween, lol I think I'll be here. For some of the day anyway. (I do have a toddler who will be partaking in some festivities.)

Oh wait, just kidding. I remembered I'm entering a chili cook off on that day. Don't judge me. I'm tired.
I'll be working for Halloween XD And the next day too - so it's not like I can go out afterwards lmao XD

OH! A chili cookoff sounds awesome!

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 10-26-2013, 09:22 PM

Hiya Maria!

I'm looking around right now for all the places that I usually post during events...

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-26-2013, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeannesha View Post
Hiya Maria!

I'm looking around right now for all the places that I usually post during events...
Hi there Jean!! How are you doing?

There aren't too many threads open yet D:

I don't know if Hummy was done setting up the RAK thread or I'd open that for her D:

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 10-26-2013, 09:23 PM

Jeanie! Long time no see ^.^

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 10-26-2013, 09:24 PM

Quote:
People like my younger brother's girlfriend piss me off too. Well - apparently she's his wife now - found that out after facebook stalking him D:

My brother is easily manipulated and she is a manipulator. After 1 week of dating their senior year, she had him convinced that her mom was too poor to buy her and her siblings new shoes. So he bought new shoes for all of them with the money he had saved up working over the summer. Which was a load of BS because her mom alone made more money than both my parents combined and her dad was rich >.<

It's hard to let it go - especially if you were super close like you were!
Ugh, stupid controlling people! T_T D: My sister was recently dating a guy who was very skilled at fooling all of us into thinking that everything was fine, but it really wasn't. She broke up with him, and moved home, saying that it was just the school that wasn't right for her, but part of me feels there is more that she's not telling us and if she's ready she will, but I won't push her.

It really is hard to let go. He was my better half and we lived together up to the day that he passed. There are still boxes of stuff from the apartment we shared that I still can't go through.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-26-2013, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Ugh, stupid controlling people! T_T D: My sister was recently dating a guy who was very skilled at fooling all of us into thinking that everything was fine, but it really wasn't. She broke up with him, and moved home, saying that it was just the school that wasn't right for her, but part of me feels there is more that she's not telling us and if she's ready she will, but I won't push her.

It really is hard to let go. He was my better half and we lived together up to the day that he passed. There are still boxes of stuff from the apartment we shared that I still can't go through.
She will definitely tell you when she's ready! I'm a private person when it comes to relationship stuff - could be she is the same way D:

:( I'm so sorry! my heart breaks for you!

p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 10-26-2013, 09:26 PM

D: Working!? D:

I'm craving chili right now actually.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 10-26-2013, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by p o p p e t ♥ View Post
D: Working!? D:

I'm craving chili right now actually.
YEAH XD I'm a teacher and Halloween happens to be on a Thursday :P
Me toooo D:

Jeannesha
Lost in a cloud

Penpal

Old 10-26-2013, 09:28 PM

Thanks, Maria!
Yea, there aren't too many threads right now.

The event must have just started a little bit ago, huh?

Sorry to hear about your brother, Livi.
I was a twin also. Unfortunately, he died when we were only 6 months old, so I never had a chance to know him. I often wonder what it would have been like.