Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 04-04-2012, 12:17 AM

Raven chuckles gently as he steps into her room. "Thats ok I love the dark..its better for me to move around without being notice." shrugged alittle. He brushes some of his hair out of his face while looking around and looks over at Rose. He would move over and leans against the bed. "So how have you been, Rose?" says looking at her.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 04-04-2012, 12:49 AM

Rose looked at him and giggled and smiled at him for a while and than looked at her wall for a minute "the guards told me the dark kingdom might destroy the moon kingdom and my mother kingdom." Rose looked at him and sigh "I know my cousin can be weird and smiles too much but this is not what she and I want we want to live in peace." Rose got up and picked up the dark red rose and looks at it "this is one of my favorite roses in the world i only see them on earth or where my cousin is." Rose looks at him and still holding the dark red rose.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-04-2012, 07:15 PM

Raven sighs deeply as he was worried about this as well. He stares down alittle and nods "Yes I know its true...I want peace myself...the power of the dark kingdom is strong..there has to be a way to stop it." says before looking back over seeing her holding the dark red rose and smiles. "Yes its very popular in my kingdom we have those growing everywhere.." smiles looking at her "Its a very beautiful rose."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 04-04-2012, 10:24 PM

Rose looked at him and still holding the dark red rose and looks at it as well. Rose turns to the wall again and feels that there kingdoms will never be at peace again. Rose looked at Raven and smiled at him "I have been on earth before but I only went there cause my mother and your mother went shopping and it was nice I never been on earth before." Rose looked at him and smiled as well.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-05-2012, 12:34 PM

Raven chuckles gently moves just abit to sit down on the bed beside the princess. "Yes I know...they love to shop..but it is strange I never saw you around on earth. And I live there." chuckles gently. "I guess your mother liked them so much she wanted them here..." looking at the rose in Rose's hand.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-05-2012, 09:29 PM

Rose looked at him and said "well I hid myself from the people on earth cause they don't like me as much cause im from the dark side of the moon they think we are evil but really we are not we are just dark." Rose looked at the wall and than sat down on her bed and looked at the dark red rose again.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-08-2012, 02:06 AM

Raven lays back on the bed hoping Rose didn't mind. "Yea I tend to stay in the castle most of the time..even thought I am from earth they think I am evil too. Especialily if I go over into my couisn's kingdom...we sometimes don't get along half the time anyway." shrugged alittle. "And like I said eariler I am jealous of him..cause he has one thing that I wish I have." sighs deeply.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-08-2012, 03:15 AM

Rose looked at him and said to him "why is the thing you want from your cousin you are already good looking like him and a nice guy as well what more that you want." Rose looked at him and was just lost as well.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-09-2012, 04:55 AM

Raven listens to her and it was a good thing her room was dark. He was blushing like a cherry as he coughs alittle abit as he looks at her "Yes I know..but I may have all the things he has but not one. A love for another is what I don't have. I see how much he loves your cousin and well I do get very jealous." sits up and rubs the back of his neck. "I just want what he has..."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-09-2012, 05:11 AM

Rose looked at him and nodded as well "yea I understand what you mean Raven but my cousin does love him and I think it is sweet they are together. I wish I could find a guy like that sweet kind more like me in some ways." Rose looked at him with her beautiful star eyes and smiled at him.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-09-2012, 05:59 PM

Raven would find himself staring into Rose's eyes. "Did anyone tell you? your eyes sparky like stars." yea that kinda did sound lame but it was the only thing he could think of.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-09-2012, 09:06 PM

Rose looked at him and blushed a bit no one ever looked in her eyes before only her mother and her mother did tell her her eyes are like the stars. Rose looked at him and said "thank you Raven that is very sweet of you." Rose looked at him and smiled at him.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-10-2012, 04:53 AM

Raven smiles rubbing the back of his neck didn't understand why he felt so nervous around her. He never was like this toward anyone before especial a girl back home he was known to flirt with the servents. But this time he didn't felt like flirting much..maybe there was alittl bit of flirting but not much. "Your welcome Rose." smiles at her with a charming smile.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-10-2012, 06:34 AM

Rose looked at him and than turned away fast and was blushing as well and than looks at the window and than gets up and looks at the earth again and said "your home is very beautiful." Rose looks at him again and smiles at him.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-10-2012, 06:45 PM

Raven stands up and follows looking at the earth. "Thanks..I could say the same thing when I am there looking up at yours. When I was a child I was always staring at the moon for some reason. I guess I'm not that different from Darien at all. Beside our powers of course." chuckles gently. Maybe this was the reason..as he looks over at Rose.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-10-2012, 09:09 PM

Rose looked at the earth and than turn around and looked at him he was close to her and Rose blushed and couldn't help it. Rose was safe and herself around him Rose than puts her hand on his cheek and smiles and said to him "thank you Raven you are a very nice and sweet man I ever met." Rose meant to Rose was falling for him but she doesn't know he felt about her at all.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-11-2012, 05:00 AM

Raven looks down at her and felt her hand on his cheek. He felt hot and nervous still as he smiles gently. She was so beautiful he couldn't stop staring at her. And he had a urge to kiss her as already he was starting to like her more and more. "You aren't going to slap me if I kiss you?" says it right out of nowhere. And the girl can slap really damn hard too.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-12-2012, 01:30 AM

Rose looked at him and blushed and said will she slap him of he kisses her and Rose looked at him and blushed and Rose was falling for him even more. Rose looked at him and said to him " why would i slap you if you like me that much to kiss me I wouldn't slap you for that." Rose looked at him and was telling the truth she was in love with him and she wanted to kiss him too but she is too scared to.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-12-2012, 07:26 PM

He just wanted to make sure before he did. Raven wraps his arms around Rose drawing her closer to him. Then he leans down closing his eyes as he kisses the princess right on the lips gently. He knew why he had been drawn to the moon just like his cousin cause they both had falling in love with the princesses that live on the moon. Knowing their other half was here waiting for them.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-12-2012, 09:38 PM

Rose looked at him and smiled at him and Rose saw Raven kissed her gently on the lips and Rose blushed and Rose knows now that she was in love with him just like her cousin was in love with the prince of earth like she was in love with the dark prince just like her. Rose looked in his eyes and put her head on his chest and closed her eyes as well and said "I feel safe around you and I love you I don't want to lose you ever." Rose smiles and her eyes are still closed and feels safe with him.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-13-2012, 03:52 AM

Raven smiles once he felt Rose's head on his chest. He holds her close and kissed her ontop of the head "Don't worry I will protect you know matter what happens." says softly. The dark prince was always true to his word and would be there for his dark princess no matter what and he would protect her also.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-13-2012, 07:45 PM

Rose looked at him and than smiled at him and blushed as well and Rose hold on to him tight and never want to let him go ever. Rose looked at him and put her hand on his cheek and smiled at him and felt closer to him and doesn't want to lose him or leave him ever. Rose will always be with him forever and be his dark princess forever.

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-14-2012, 02:13 AM

Raven smiles at her as he thinks of something. "You want to go walk around in the garden?" says.

(Sorry had a writers block...when should eveything start to fall apart? I mean when do they get attack?)

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-14-2012, 04:45 AM

Rose looked at him and said "alright Raven we can." Rose looked at him and grabbed his hand and took Raven from her room to outside to the garden and walks with him holding his hand in the garden.
(well i was thinking the guards run and screams at the people)

Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-18-2012, 06:49 PM

Raven chuckles gently as the princess takes him by the hand and heads to the garden. He sighs deeply alittle before looking over at her. He could see alot that would becoming in the future and maybe this was the plan from the beginning from their mothers to start with. Raven was lucky that he was able to come here to meet Rose. And no matter what happens he would be at her side. Walking along the garden path he couldn't shake this strange feeling but he been having this feeling for some time now since coming back here.