(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Whimzica

Old 03-11-2012, 05:19 AM

*pokes* you could advertise for here too~
but im headed to bed for tonight!

Kiarash
Bird Brain

Old 03-11-2012, 05:26 AM

the irony in telling your room mate that you are heading to bed, lul.
but yeh I guess I could pester myself to do advertising, post an such.
I need more gold xD
But sleep soon
-falls over-
goodnight to the ever expansive world of mene.

Whimzica
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via AIM to Whimzica

Old 03-11-2012, 04:41 PM

Ehe. Yeah. Bagels is going by really slow today.. possibly because im so tired,lol.

Kiarash
Bird Brain

Old 03-11-2012, 06:35 PM

Erk, that sucks. Slept in too late, but it's the lesser of the two sleeping evils so I will take it.
Armani whining at me for NO reason for the past twenty minutes, however.. <<;;
I wish this dong weren't so cute so I could punt him.. or yell at him to make him shut up. Not cower in awe of how adorable he is. Dx

Serenus
*^_^*

Old 03-11-2012, 08:21 PM

Kay refereed me. <<

Kiarash
Bird Brain

Old 03-11-2012, 08:24 PM

Oh hi there Sere x]

Serenus
*^_^*

Old 03-11-2012, 08:30 PM

Yea I showed up, what's crackin'?

Kiarash
Bird Brain

Old 03-11-2012, 08:32 PM

Playing in the arcade to get my daily 250g from attack of the fan girls xD
Kinda messing around with the Marketplace, last time I was here they didn't have it I don't think so I gotta learn it.
And look for the item price guide if it is still around, see what goes for how much.

And btw, the more words in your post, the more gold you'll get, just sayin.

Serenus
*^_^*

Old 03-11-2012, 08:34 PM

I am not surprised that they give you more gold for more words. xD
I saw the market place...I have a rare items I guess now. So yay! Mod gave it to me so long ago.
Price guide is around...I was just at it...but it looked outdated and unused.
Fan girls is so much! I love games like that.

Kiarash
Bird Brain

Old 03-11-2012, 08:37 PM

Haha yeah, I love the game too. And I love how they encourage larger posts, no bumping, just stuff to make sure there is always discussion happening. Not just mindless banter like the CB.

THOUGH I do think they should have something like the CB, it would be pretty awesome.

Serenus
*^_^*

Old 03-11-2012, 08:38 PM

I dunno....CB is like trolling. Not really a troll fan; might be cause I suck at trolling. So much troll in that sentence.
Man when I left this account I have 4k now it's all gone. D:
What does that mean?!

Kiarash
Bird Brain

Old 03-11-2012, 08:43 PM

Without the trolling, just somewhere I could post random facts, mini conversations. Just something like that.
I really wanna post all over this website and be super active but I don't know where to start. I am looking into getting back into role playing though (me and sab are plotting something).

Serenus
*^_^*

Old 03-11-2012, 08:46 PM

I enjoy a good roleplay...most people I RP with now and days are, well, low-leveled compared to me. I never thought I was that advanced at roleplaying. But all I get from them is VERY basic details and one-liners. It's quite annoying really. D:<
What are you plotting? I have a RP here you guys can steal. xD
Oh question there is something about the quoting system I need to know. I got quite a very violations from it....<< Think it was why I quit.

Kiarash
Bird Brain

Old 03-11-2012, 08:47 PM

I know right?! I always wanted to get into RP on gaia, but it has been dead on there for years. And I always thought I was rather low and crappy at role playing, until I started doing it again in the last year. People really suck at it these days. I miss the days of being logged into yahoo chat all day and night role playing in the chat rooms.

As for the plotting we don't really know yet xD
I just really want to break in my new OC. x3

No idea for the quoting thing, if you wanna know message a mod.
The mods here will talk to you, unlike on Gaia. It's really nice.

Serenus
*^_^*

Old 03-11-2012, 08:54 PM

Exactly. So the roleplaying better here? I never roleplayed in Yahoo chat. I would play pool and kick my husband's ass! Always made him mad. xD
What's your new character? I have this really awesome character I want to use but never found a good roleplay to place him in. D: Maybe you should evolve a roleplay around what your character is.
I will ask; cause if you didn't quote correctly it was a violation or they got rid of it...not sure. Reading the rules and acquainting myself again.
It's official I think my house is haunted!!!!

Kiarash
Bird Brain

Old 03-11-2012, 08:59 PM

I haven't looked at the rp here yet, but I am hoping there is some good activity. I mean at night time I see like 90 people viewing the RP forum at one time. Yahoo chat eventually died cause they made it 21+, then removed the RP chat rooms. Dx
As for my new character, he's a nightmare imp~. I got a three page profile/appearance/personality/biography. I am begining to try and think of where exactly my character would be, and all that. The little details are always a pain for me.
I don't really remember a quoting thing, but I rarely quote. I just address one or more people from a single post.
Yay haunted houses! :D

Serenus
*^_^*

Old 03-11-2012, 09:02 PM

I think that us quite a few people for here. xD Now I am excited!
Didn't even know that Yahoo had that to be honest; but Gaia was the only place I roleplayed in. :3
Oh he might go well with my character! I would totally join when you guys get this up and running. The details are what make an roleplay great or sucky.
I am scared...runinn gout side

Kiarash
Bird Brain

Old 03-11-2012, 09:07 PM

What's happening that's scaring you so bad? You should accept whatever it is, talk to it~.
And I am kinda excited to see the RP around here as well, it looks WAY more active today then it was yesterday. Saw like 1 or 2 people viewing a forum here and there, now there's like 20 people looking at all the forums.
= 3= yay people

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 03-11-2012, 09:19 PM

Ooh a referral contest, interesting! :O!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayao View Post
Without the trolling, just somewhere I could post random facts, mini conversations. Just something like that.
I really wanna post all over this website and be super active but I don't know where to start. I am looking into getting back into role playing though (me and sab are plotting something).
The GD would be your best shot. :yes:
As long as it's a topic that can bring some kind of discussion to the table and wouldn't go in one of the other forums (like media, manga/anime, books, etc...), it should be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus View Post
I will ask; cause if you didn't quote correctly it was a violation or they got rid of it...not sure. Reading the rules and acquainting myself again.
It's official I think my house is haunted!!!!
Ah yeah, it was pretty harsh back then. :sweat:

The basics of the quoting rule is that if you didn't write it yourself, it will need to be in quote tags. Other people's character profiles, questions from the original poster in discussions, etc... Also if you say the same thing in different threads, one would need to be in quote tags (like sometimes I'll tell a group of people about something in one thread, but want to share it with another group of friends in another thread, I'd put the latter in quote tags). Excluding outright spam of course. :lol: If you want to remake an RP thread that's already somewhere else (another avatar site or something like that) or even if you want to remake one you've made here, the introduction posts would need to be in quote tags.
The main exception to this is in the Literature Spot forum. There, you don't have to put material you've written yourself and posted somewhere else in quote tags. Though it would be nice to put that it is somewhere else and yours. xD Though not required.
I think that covers it... Understandable? :ninja:

Kiarash
Bird Brain

Old 03-11-2012, 09:28 PM

Ohh thank you Ikuto~. I was staring at GD for a few hours last night on my tablet, and was honestly pretty intimidated to start posting and such. But maybe now I will be able to start a thread or two, I often am starving for conversation.

And yeh, referral contest. Thinking if the shop picks up in activity I might become a colorist. Did it for Sab's shop on another site. Not to mention here is WAY less active then Gaia, so I wouldn't be crushed with too many orders xD

Serenus
*^_^*

Old 03-11-2012, 09:30 PM

I keep hearing this banging...and this keep getting moved to weird places. o-o;
I think this small community of users is what I need and like. GO is just way to large sometimes!

Thank you Ikuto! That answers that questions(s)!

Kiarash
Bird Brain

Old 03-11-2012, 09:33 PM

Yeah, Gaia's size is really intimidating sometimes <<;;
As for the noises that sounds like there might be critters running around in your walls/ceilings/floors.

And told you about the staff here, didn't even have to go find one, came to you. xD

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 03-11-2012, 09:34 PM

@Kaya: You're welcome. :yes: I feel the same about starting threads too. XDDD But I think mine is more "will people like this?! :gonk: "
Activity is good for us though, so it's generally encouraged~

Ooh awesome of you to help out. :D And yup! Our poor little B/C forum needs much love. <3

@Sere: You're welcome Glad to help! :D

Kiarash
Bird Brain

Old 03-11-2012, 09:36 PM

That's usually my issue on GO's CB. It's fast moving, full of spam but there's good conversations too. But seeing as it's so quiet here, if my thread fails at getting attention then it doesn't vanish in a few seconds under tons of new threads. Just sit there and watch it not get activity, and feel like a loser lol.

Serenus
*^_^*

Old 03-11-2012, 09:39 PM

I dunno...I was making cupcakes a few days ago and when I was putting in the paper cups I turned around to do something and turned back. TWO of the cups were gone out of the pan!
Size yea...but it also has the noobest of the noobs. xP
Sorry for delayed reply; had to go hang out with my chickens and feed/water them. They get angry when I am late. <<