Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 01-22-2008, 03:56 PM

@Asami: Oddly enough, the OC that's directly based off of me is a guy too. X3 We made our characters for a "what if" story, so basically they're us if we suddenly were the opposite gender. XD

And same here I guess, but that's what stories are for. ^^ It'd be boring if you only gave them situations you've already encountered. I don't really draw them at all since my art looks like poop. XD But after I sketch them, my friend will redraw them for me. ^^

Asami-Kisaki
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to Asami-Kisaki

Old 01-22-2008, 08:31 PM

Omg, lol. XD; That's almost the same as my situations and stoof, especially 'bout my characters. Well the girly guys are based of girls and the manly guys are.. real guys? XD;

Yep, mine are totally fantasy stories, cause real life situations are so boring.. Since I'm only like in my highschool life stage, I don't really exprience them much.

I don't make mangas out of my stories, they're just.. novels. XD

Ferra
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Old 01-23-2008, 01:58 AM

@Asami: Ha ha, that's fun. In my group of friends, we really don't have any "girly girls" except one, so she's the only one whose character isn't a boy.

We made our story early on in high school actually. The plot was that some experiment gone wrong swapped the gender of everyone at school that day, so wacky hijinks ensued. XD It was all about real life situations, but spiced up because of our unusual plot device. XD;

I can't draw, but a few of my friends have drawn short comics for it. I'm the only one who actually writes short stories, but we all RP from time to time. ^^