fongmingyun
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to fongmingyun Send a message via MSN to fongmingyun Send a message via Yahoo to fongmingyun

Old 03-11-2007, 08:41 PM

Thanks for the insight, guys. I might move back the flatsale, though, so I can have more shop images. XD

Tittri
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2007, 08:50 PM

the return of Iakushen @_@ <3

fongmingyun
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to fongmingyun Send a message via MSN to fongmingyun Send a message via Yahoo to fongmingyun

Old 03-11-2007, 08:54 PM

I knowz, lol. I'm such a lazy butt for having not started it in the first place.

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 03-11-2007, 09:06 PM

Well, I'm glad the fs is being moved back, because I'm going to be out of town next weekend. :D

Will it be a RP flat?

fongmingyun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2007, 09:14 PM

Huh?

Sorry, I'm totally new to Breedables minus having done a few guest auctions.

You mean - will the flatsale be conducted in RP? Or like, will you need RP samples?

Mou
*^_^*

Old 03-11-2007, 09:57 PM

This looks really interesting and promising :3

galy
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Banned

Old 03-12-2007, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fongmingyun
Is it true that you made up these questions and nobody really asked them?
... shut up.

aaaaahahaha 8)

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 03-12-2007, 09:46 PM

@Woe:

Oh, sorry! I mean, will there be a prompt that we have to reply to and you choose your favorite entries?

Neithan
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-12-2007, 10:24 PM

*snugs Woef* >:3 Sounds like there's a lot of interest in your Breedables! Which shouldn't be surprising in the least ; ) School is kind of killing me dead so don't think i'll be trying for one >< But if you need a guest colourist in the future, maybe i could do that, if you want >> <<;

So guess that means i'll just lurk and enjoy the pretties and RPing others do n__n

fongmingyun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-12-2007, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzla
@Woe:

Oh, sorry! I mean, will there be a prompt that we have to reply to and you choose your favorite entries?
Lol. The prompt's standard and will be standard for all flatsales. "How did your character die?"

fongmingyun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-12-2007, 11:50 PM

Omfg, I would love if you did guest coloring, Neith! DUnno how much I'd be able to pay you, but whee! Lol. To be honest, the only stage that needs coloring is the final stage. As for regulars... I'd probably be lazy and do mostly cel-coloring.

Neithan
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-13-2007, 01:31 AM

XD i'm sure we could work something out. i'd get to colour Woe arts! *__*

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 03-13-2007, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fongmingyun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzla
@Woe:

Lol. The prompt's standard and will be standard for all flatsales. "How did your character die?"
Aaah, okay! I'll have to start thinking on it. :D I'm sure I can come up with something fabulous.

Alexi
Hiatus - Forever an Exchanger
Send a message via MSN to Alexi

Old 03-13-2007, 09:25 AM

Hai Much luck with the breedables Woe! <3 Its so interesting, the storyline and ideas. o_o Maybe I'll join when I have more time to spend on RP. ^^

fongmingyun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-13-2007, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexi
Hai Much luck with the breedables Woe! <3 Its so interesting, the storyline and ideas. o_o Maybe I'll join when I have more time to spend on RP. ^^
I was inspired by, like, Bleach and shinigami - lol. It's a ripoff.

Neithan
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-13-2007, 09:38 PM

We all get inspired by things ; D

Speaking of Bleach, i think i haven't watched episode 118 yet >.> Maybe after school today... *randomly wonders who Woe's favourite chara/s are, if Woef has any* XD

fongmingyun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-13-2007, 09:42 PM

*sweat*

I've only watched four eps.

Neithan
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-13-2007, 09:46 PM

Oh XD; i started watching so i'd know what everyone was going on about ^^; It's a fun diversion. Though as in any shounen manga/anime, the fight scenes can go on and on for ages XD;

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 03-13-2007, 10:49 PM

I really love Bleach, but I just haven't been into anime as much recently...I still have to watch 110-118! *sob* Maybe I'll go work on that now. :D

fongmingyun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-16-2007, 03:01 AM

HOSHITSON. Flatsale starts tomorrow!

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 03-16-2007, 03:22 AM

Good thing it doesn't end until the 23rd...I've been so busy trying to set up my own shop that I haven't even started thinking about my concept! T_T

I have a bit of time though. JOY. :D

fongmingyun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-16-2007, 03:29 AM

Haha, i noticed your flatsale starts after mine. I just wnated to thank you for that.

And yeah, I've been running around hectic - I haven't had time to ink the ilnes for the stock stages.

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 03-16-2007, 03:35 AM

Oh yeah, you're quite welcome! I want as many people to enter both as possible. I'm looking for a successful breedables forum, so really, the more, the merrier. <3 :D

I also have another friend starting a shop here too. She started her thread the other day...The_Machine is the shop. Smerdle rocks. I have a character from her shop on Gaia and wow...she does a great job. I love Sev.

You'll get it done before the sale I'm sure! *nods* Just gotta sit down and take care of it sometime...What'cha been up to these days?

I wish I could say I was busier, but I spend a lot of time here. hahahahaha

fongmingyun
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-16-2007, 03:56 AM

God, I've spent an ungodly amount of time trying to acquire the limited St. Patrick's Day items. I almost have a full set. I'm going for at least two sets. Save up so I can buy art in the future.

Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch

Old 03-16-2007, 04:01 AM

MAN, I hear that! My fingers are starting to hurt from trying to post constantly. I've NEVER posted this much in a day...I really just don't think so. Even in my early gaia days! T_T

If I was going to be here this weekend, I wouldn't be cracking out so hard right now, but I've gotta get at least one set for myself. I'd like to have another set, but it might kill me.

And I'd buy crowns and sell them, but they're not worth very much right now...eh...no good! hehe.

I'm tired of posting. I'm used to being a lurker!